Ezria: A pregnancy story

By HannahVanWunnik

When Ezra and aria have sex for the first time, they expect an experience worth remembering. But when a huge... More

The first time
Telling him
Announcing to the world
Life goes on...
God help me...
Tell me that I'm wrong
Finding out the gender...
Little update guys. ( Not part of the story)
A/N
It's what?!?
Moving!
A/N
Shopping!
Fixing the nursery
Labor part 1
Labor Part 2
Visitors
The Big Fight
Can we not?
Marry me pt.2
Wedding planning :)
A/N
B26
New start
Get it girl!
Ezras POV
Ajusting to sleeping alone
COVER CONTEST
Cover pt.2
Cali bound
COVER CONTEST WINNER!!!
Look what the cat dragged in.
Happy birthday!
Miss movin on
Why does this happen to me?
I cant stop lovin you
Not an update
6 months later
A/N
SEQUEL INFO
Baby daddy be gone
Im lovin this
A/N
Again yall, like come in hannah
First day blues
Y'all
This is it
SEQUEL INFO!!!

Spending time as a family

4.6K 101 3
By HannahVanWunnik

\Once ezra and I had gotten back to the apartment it was time to feed the triplets. I filled their 3 bottles with warm water and formula. Unfortunatly the triplets weren't even a month old so we had to hand feed each of them. I grabbed elliot and ezra grabbed the girls and we waited for them to finish their bottles. They ate sooooooooooooo slowly. Elliot took 45 minutes to finish his bottle, but the girls oh my gosh took almost 2 hours. By the time that we had finished feeding and burping the babies it was like 5. I put Elliot to sleep and walked out to order some chinese while ezra put down the girls. By the time that it had actually arrived ezra was passed out in the rocker. I shook him lightly trying not to wake the babies because once you wake one you wake them all up. "Hey Babe, wake up I have food." his eyes fluttered open. He shot up grabbed a bag and walked to the kitchen. Puzzled I just followed him in and sat down. It was quiet for a while until I broke the silence. " So what do you want to do tomorrow." I asked trying so desperatly to clear some obvious tension between us. "I just want to spend time with you guys for the missing day that you took away." he said giving me some attitude. I didn't say anything but I just walked away. I went straight to the shower. I hoped in and did my usual routine and hoped right out. I changed into some yoga pants and a tank top and jumped into bed. I felt a large pair of hands wrap around my waist. It started to make me feel a little self consious, I tuned over and was face to face with ezra. "Babe I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you again. I don't like fighting just think of the triplets." He said. He was right, it was for the triplets. But I was too tired to even function. "I love you." I said slowly falling asleep. "I love you too babe.: I heard before my eyes shut tight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.4K 24
What if Aria finds out she's pregnant? And what if Maggie and Malcolm move in with Ezra at the exact same time? Who will he choose? ***Older story, v...
176K 7K 27
What will happen if you were to know you are pregnant and don't even know the name of the guy whom you slept with. Come join me in reading my story h...
224K 5.1K 48
Aria Montgomery falls pregnant with Ezra Fitz's baby. Aria's parents throw her out of their house when they find out about the baby. 'A' is not happy...
2K 31 25
This story will take between when Aria and Ezra told her parents about them and Ezra is working at Hollis now. Aria found out that she is pregnant w...