Castle Oneshots.

By VictoriaCrocker

This Is a book filled with Castle one-shots. I have a huge obsession with the show and am rewatching it for... More

Four years i've been right here.
Surprise
Yes
"Again"
Sorry for another one of these.
Text messeges
Expect the unexpected
Wedding After party.
Happily ever after
Reactions Over Engagment.
Alexis's teen pregnancy
A new beginning

Sorry guys

378 2 2
By VictoriaCrocker

It's been taking me awhile to right the newest chapter I'm making out because I have been focusing on my school work and my mental health. I'm happy that people actually like reading this. I wanted to thank you 🙏 for just reading my book in general. If any of you have a suggestion for a chapter that you want in the future let me know in the comments and I will finish  the story as soon as I can. I will write almost anything except for smut because I suck at it and plus there is plenty of other smut books.

Well any ways thx guys for reading see you soon for the next chapter. By the way I wrote this on Valentine's Day so
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. Hopefully you aren't 😩 lonely.

Love,Victoria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.6K 81
Castle and Beckett are getting married, after the wedding comes the honey moon, and after the honey moon Castle, Beckett, Alexis and Martha went to f...
102K 2.6K 60
Just as Kate Beckett believes she is about to die in a vat of frozen torment, her realization of her love for Rick begins to save her life before she...
68.1K 2K 30
{COMPLETE} Pg-13 just incase (: Beckett gets pregnant with her current boyfriends baby, Josh's baby. She tries to tell him but he ignores her and lea...
54.6K 1.3K 41
Based on the series Castle on ABC, this story is taking place as a season 8 or 9 (after Beckett and Castle get married). Age 14+ (There is some sex s...