My Secret Love Song

By acrum12

Hailey Malik life seems great, living with One Direction and having Zayn Malik as an adopted brother. Even co... More

My Secret Love Song
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note :)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author Note
I'm Back!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Reminisce
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 27

79.6K 339 45
By acrum12

Quick chapter! I like this one too, I'm glad to show it off to you guys early! next chapter starts DRAMA!! 

Dedication to NikitaVranesevic who had a lovley chat with me over Inboxing this morning! Loves! <3 

Well read on and enjoy!! <3 <3 

~~~

Connor’s POV

We all stood backstage, when Noah came running in with his list in his hands.

“Alright guys tonight’s run down…” He continues to call of songs, cues, and who is singing what. I listen for mine and Amy’s names, not really caring until I hear.

“Halfway through the night we have the whole group on Fly…” He says pointing at the list.

“Wooah, hold up. Fly? We can’t sing Fly.” I say to him. He looks up at me.

“It’s too late to change anything Connor.” He said sighing.

“We are missing a soloist, Hailey has a part!” I say getting frustrated.  No one sings the parts Hailey sang. Especially in group songs, it was like an unsaid law that everyone followed.

“We worked Hailey’s part out, just roll with it Connor.” He said before continuing to go down the list.

I was pissed. It was like he was forgetting Hailey. Like she had never happened. It was frustrating; no one here would be the same if she had never happened. And now we are taking her out of a song that she wrote most of. Screw it, screw Noah. She loved Noah, and now he’s doing this? I just glare at him as he reads on roles until Amy walks over to me.

“I know, it seems wrong. But those are great songs, we should be able to sing them. She would want us to.” She said looking into my eyes before hugging me tightly. I wrap my arms around her just as tightly and dig my head into her neck.

“Its not fair…” I said to her, knowing she would understand. She missed Hailey almost as much as I did. They were duet partners for life and hell they lived together. Amy understood; she was my girlfriend. She always understood.

“I know its unfair, trust me but for tonight lets just sing. Sing like she was still here. You know singing always seems to make everything better. Just go out there and be Connor.” She said to me and I pulled a small grin and nodded to her. She smiled back and pecked my lips giving me that small shock that I loved. She hugged me one more time before running to get dressed. I turned and got dressed as well and started to mentally warm up. No matter how angry you are, the stage is a place for acting. And eventually that acting happy turns into actually BEING happy. I grabbed a mic and the night began.

~~

I heard Noah over the loud speaker. “ALRIGHTY THEN, teachers are gone for the night and we have a special surprise for you guys, we have a song we haven’t done in a while. And trust me… you will be surprised. Let’s go guys!”

I sighed and walked up to the microphone that I was supposed to be at on the left side. It was all-dark, so I couldn’t see anyone on stage, but I heard Amy walk up to her microphone and blow a kiss. The weird thing is I heard someone walk up to the microphone in the middle, Hailey’s microphone.

I couldn’t tell you how angry I got right then. They had replaced her, someone else was singing her part. I was about to totally yell at whoever was next to me and Noah up in the booth. But then I remembered, we can’t break character on stage. We couldn’t stop the show from going on. So I just took in a shaky breath, I heard Amy do the same. And waited for whoever this girl was to take over Hailey’s part

I heard the music start and then a voice-

I came to win, to fight

To conquer, to thrive

I came to win, to survive

To prosper, to rise

Wait is that?

To Flyyyy

To Flyyyy

I saw the lights go up and immediately looked to my left to see something I was beginning to think I was honestly never going to see every again. It was her in all her glory, smiling at everyone in the crowd as she held out those high notes that no one could pull off except her.

I was just staring until I realized it was my turn to sing. And that’s exactly what I did I turned and sang my heart out. When Hailey and Amy harmonized. You realized what was missing. I saw them look over at each other and do little hand hearts, that’s just what they did, they were sisters. But then she looked over at me.

She hadn’t changed a bit since she left. She was still gorgeous, still happy, and still one of the best voices I had ever heard. She smiled and winked at me, picking up her microphone off the stand and going back to where everyone was filling in on stage to finish off the song. Of coarse some people, not being near as professional as me, started to pick her up and hug her as soon as she got back there. And somehow her voice didn’t shake at all. I think I forgot how talented she is.

Amy and I shared a look and finished the song quickly Hailey walking back up to sing the last note in between us before she took her mic away from her face, her smile huge and her breathing short. That’s when I took the opportunity.

I picked her up, literally threw her over my shoulder, waved by to the crowd and ran off stage with her. Her laughing all the way. Once we got a little ways back stage I put her down and just looked at her. Then I took her into the biggest hug I think I had ever given.

“Hey Connor.” She said in my ear, the smile evident in her voice.

“Hey Hails.” I said right back just keeping her in my arms. I wasn’t cued on for another 4 songs so I was good. But about 5 minutes after that I pulled away. “You little sneak! How did you pull this off without telling me! I hate you!” I said tickling her sides.

She giggled. “Noah. And do you really hate me for being here all this week for our anniversary?” She said to me teasingly, and I was so glad she was going to be here. So I just hugged her again. Picking her up and spinning around.

“I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!!” I screamed out and she laughed.

“Hand her off Connor, my turn.” I heard my girlfriend say from behind me and I put Hailey down, only for her to be tackled by my girlfriend. I chuckled and after they had a little screaming fit Hailey said.

“Come on! You have to meet my guys!” She said taking each of our hands.

“One Direction is HERE?” Amy and I both said at the same time, then we saw them. All in a corner, Harry glaring at me and all the others laughing at Hailey.

“Yeah! OK boys this is Amy and this is Connor. This is Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall.” She said smiling and standing by Harry.

All the boys shook my hands and greeted me, Liam even gave me a hug. Then all of them hugged Amy, which got me a little aggravated so when they were done I quickly pulled her back to me. Harry did the same with Hailey, and I saw the previously stone hard glare he had start to fade. Hailey looked up and pecked his lips, the glare was gone. He really loves her. Maybe her being there wasn’t such a bad idea after all.

“Crap I’m singing in 2 minutes, gotta go!” Hailey suddenly said glancing at a clock she kissed Harry on the lips and my cheek, and hugged everyone else before running off to get ready. I just chuckled at her, and started to get to know the One Direction boys.

~~

Vote, Comment, Like, Fan. All tha jazz :P Loves!!!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 102 32
Living with your best firends, who just happen to form One Direction, can have its ups and downs. The hard thing is telling them apart. Especially wh...
36.2K 458 22
Macie Horan had the dream life any girl could wish for. Her brother was Niall Horan of One Direction and his best friend was Harry Styles. On her 18t...
219K 1.6K 34
He's her best friend. He's her worst nightmare. The choice is obvious, but she is torn.
7K 259 34
Anna grew up in Cheshire with her very close friend, Harry. Little did they all know that he would become Harry Styles. They had been separated from...