Mine! |Larry Stylinson| (B1)

By Larry421

Louis is the captain of the football team and he's currently dating the captain of the cheerleading team, Har... More

Characters
Houses
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAROLD!
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Epilogue
Sequel!

Twenty three

3.4K 95 28
By Larry421

Dedicated to asgardianx_stylinson thanks for adding my story to your reading list!

Liam's POV
Well most of out school year has been great. Louis and I have been winning many football games. Harry and Niall, who actually joined the cheerleading team, have been doing very well cheering us on.

Harry is still captain of the team, and he decided to have Niall as co-captain. Louis have been doing well as captain, but I also have been doing well at my job as co-captain.

Today Niall and I decided that it was a perfect day to go out for the whole day. No phones. No Larry. Just the two of us.

"Harry I need you to help me with my hair!" Well there goes the no Larry part. I just need to look good on this day out, and last time I checked, Harry is like an expert on like everything.

I heard Harry sigh from the other end. "You know Lou and I were also planning on having a whole day together, right? We do need a break from you two as well." I rolled my eyes. "Please Harry?" I begged and I heard the sound of a bed creaking.

"Wait are you...You know." "Was planning on it, but I guess we could do it tonight. Better be happy that I'm a very nice person." I chuckled," Yup, Lou is very lucky." "Well right now, Lou is pissed that you interrupted us, so I guess that's goon. Be there soon I guess." "You can always bring him with you, you know." "Okay."

Harry hung up on me and I paced around my room until he arrives.

♡♡♡

When my doorbell goes off, I ran to it and opened it to see a frowning Harry and Louis.

"Hello guys, you look good today."

"Thanks" the two of them spoke in unison but without any emotion. Harry walked in and pulled on my arm towards my bedroom. Louis followed and when we walked in he sat on my bed.

"Okay since Lou and I are adidas for today have about...H&M for the two of you?" I shrugged and he sighed. "Alright, text Ni and tell him to wear something that's from the brand." I did as told as Harry searched in our closet.

"Thanks for ruining our morning by the way..." Louis mumbled and I rolled my eyes. "Oh I'm sorry for ruining your morning sex, but I have a day with my boyfriend a-" "So do we," Harry hissed and I saw him actually glaring at me. He shoved clothes at me and whispered in a harsh tone, "So next time, you want to be sarcastic and show attitude towards us, remember that we actually took time out of our day just for you. Go change so I can do something for your hair."

I looked down ashamed as I walked to the bathroom. I shouldn't have talked to Louis like that. Ehy just wanted to spend their day together and I ruined that. I'll apologize afterwards.

I walked out in the outfit that Harry picked out and fixed my shirt.

"Hey, I just wanted to apologize for my tone earlier. I know that the two of you kind of wanted to be together and left alone for the day, and I know that I kind of ruined that. So I'm sorry."

I looked up to see the two of them actually smiling at me. "It's okay Li. It's just that we promised that there will be no you or Niall, yet here we are. Let's just get your hair done before Niall comes over.

Harry finishes my hair in 2 minutes and the couple left my house before I headed to Niall's place.

I knocked on the wooded door and a couple of seconds later the door flung open and a smiley Niall was standing in front of me. I looked at him and smiled as I could tell that he read my text.

"Hey Lima!" He greeted and tackled me into one of his warmest hugs. I hugged back and kissed his cheek before he pulled away.

"What's with the request earlier?" He asked with our hands joined together and his head tilted the side. I shrugged, "Harry and Louis are matching with Adidas, so he thought it would be cute if we matched with the same brand." Niall formed an 'O' shape and nodded deforestation he let me in.

I sat on his couch and he sat right on my lap before he switched the tv to Netflix. "What do you want to watch Li?" He looked at me then at my hair. I could tell that he was tempted, but he figured that Harry must've put so much effort into it, so he left it alone.

"I don't know, what so you want to watch?" I teased and he rolled his eyes playfully. "Well since you asked for my opinion, and I don't want to be that annoying couple that asks the same question to one another. We will watch Brave."

"Really Niall?" "Hey, I'm Irish, what can j say? I kind have a thing for Disney movies. Especially the Irish princess." He protested and that made me laugh. He slapped my chest and no I acted to be hurt, and he pouted. Fucking. Pouted. God he's so cute!

"You know you can be so mean to me sometimes..." Niall tried to pin me as a bad guy to make me feel bad, but that just made me laugh. He pouted even more and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Shut up Lima! Your being mean!" Niall tried to shush me and it did work. I looked at him in awe and planted a soft kiss to his delicate thin lips. His lips moved in sync with mine and they moved with rhythm. It was out of affection and care that we couldn't stop smiling during our small little kissing session.

When there was a loud 'thud' we pulled aprt and looked at where the sound came from. We both laughed as we realized that the movie was still going on, and she just just shot an arrow at the target.

"And like usual...bullseye." Niall murmured and I chuckled at how much he liked this. Having a movie day with him is like no other. It's either very funny or intriguing at how interested he looks into the movie.

Of course we weren't just going to watch movies all day. So we went to the arcade, played a few games (which I beat Niall many times at...not that I'm bragging or anything...), went to a park and had a beautiful picnic, and to finish it all of, we went to the top of a mountain that was nearby and looked out into the city.

I look at Niall and he looks so into the view that it makes me smile. Being with Niall makes me feel so special....so lucky. Just by being in his presence.

Being in his presence means everything.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia♡ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 34.5K 38
Louis and Harry are best friends. And Harry definitely wasn't expecting to see Louis on a porn website. ⚣ Boyxboy, Larry Stylinson ✎ Original story...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
348K 14.5K 33
Harry Styles is a famous producer that was asked to be a judge on the X Factor. He takes an interest into the cute contestant, Louis Tomlinson. - He...
157K 8K 20
@Lily_pad6472 asked me to write a story where Harry and Louis both are single parents and neighbors. After his wife passed away Louis took his three...