Let me save you | minsung

By kuno-ki

Jisung has extremely bad depression and wishes to end the suffering Minho is a boy that goes to jisungs scho... More

Intro
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
Tag
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16/ final
Epilogue
Rewritten?
BIG NEWS!!!!
Rewritten trailer 1/3
Rewitten trailer 2/3
Rewitten trailer 3/3
Rewritten a/n
Question
Self promo
Self promo pt2
Help needed

A/N

1.5K 30 11
By kuno-ki

Firstly thank u all so much for 31k reads my books suck how is that even possible but anyway I had a seen question for everyone so I was thinking about how these books (let me save you and why you?) are like r e a l l y bad so I was wonder what ur guys opinion was for this so should I rewrite them so they are better ofc the plot won't change or anything like that it'll just be more detailed and better grammar that stuff or should I leave it as the original?

Byebye
I love u all~
Ariel~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 40.6K 55
A long time ago, Jisung was bullied by a kid named Lee Minho, but was too weak to fight back. This of course didn't stop Jisung from hating Minho's g...
54.1K 1.6K 25
⚠️I'm not assuming their sexualities, it's just a story with the same names pls respect that. I only use their names for my ideas and bring people lo...
78.7K 4.5K 43
The fame, the pressure, the hardwork, every fiber of their body breaking for what they love. Never a human being could be made to live so much. Minho...
71.8K 2.9K 22
Jisung is forced to move with his mother to Seoul after an incident including his father. As he transfers to his new school he has many obstacles an...