My Stupid Senior (Troyler AU)

By SoobinsEuphoria

Would you know that you and another person are meant to be if he lived in the same room as you? In most cases... More

Chapter 1//Troye
Chapter 2//Troye
Chapter 3//Troye
Chapter 4//Troye
Chapter 5//Troye
Chapter 6//Tyler
Chapter 7//Troye
Chapter 8//Tyler
Chapter 9//Troye
Chapter 10//Troye
Chapter 11//Troye
Chapter 12//Troye
Chapter 13//Troye
Chapter 14//Troye
Chapter 15//Troye
Chapter 16//Troye
Chapter 17//Troye
Chapter 19//Troye
Chapter 20//Troye
Chapter 21//Austin
Chapter 22//Tyler
Chapter 23//Troye
Chapter 24//Troye
Chapter 25//Troye
Chapter 26//Troye
Chapter 27//Austin
Chapter 28//Connor
Chapter 29//Troye
Chapter 30//Tyler
Chapter 31//Troye
Chapter 32//Tyler
Chapter 33//Troye
Chapter 34//Troye
Chapter 35//Troye
Chapter 36//Troye
Chapter 37//Tyler
Chapter 38//Troye
Chapter 39//Troye
Chapter 40//Troye
Chapter 41//Tyler
Chapter 42//Connor
Chapter 43//Troye
Chapter 44//Troye
Chapter 45//Tyler
Chapter 46//Troye
Chapter 47//Troye
Chapter 48//Troye
Chapter 49//Tyler
Chapter 50//Troye
Chapter 51//Troye
Chapter 52//Troye
Chapter 53//Troye
Chapter 54//Troye
Chapter 55//Troye
Chapter 56//Tyler
Chapter 57//Troye
Chapter 58//Troye
Chapter 59//Tyler
Chapter 60//Troye
Epilogue//Troye

Chapter 18//Troye

10.7K 342 400
By SoobinsEuphoria

Troye

____________

Tyler's face remains blank as Mr. Stewart starts class. He's showing no emotion and I can't really blame him for not wanting to. I've been a dick now that I think about it. I got mad at Tyler for being with that red head, Ethan. I have no right to be mad at him. I'm with Austin, sort of, and me being mad and telling Tyler off was so out of line. It's like I'm keeping him on reserve or something. I'm sick with myself. I shouldn't do that to Tyler. He has feelings and I know that he's a genuinely great guy. It's really quite arrogant of me to think that I was the reason he was kissing Ethan. I mean for all I know they could be in love or something. I don't I just feel like he's trying to forget about me even for just a moment. I'm probably just being stupid and arrogant. I am so done with myself.

"Troye." I look over to Tyler and his beautiful blue eyes lock with mine. "Can you help me with this problem?" he asks and I sigh starting to help him with the problem. I need to forget about my feelings for Tyler for awhile. I need to be his friend and not assume that he's doing things because of me. I need to focus on Austin. A smile creeps up onto my face as I think of him and I find myself glancing over at him. His eyebrows are drawn inwards in concentration and he honestly looks so adorable. Tyler notices me looking at Austin and throws himself further into his maths. At least he's distracted.

Nothing is said between Tyler and I for the rest of the period, with the exception of math things. Its kind of awkward and I really don't want it to be that way between me and him. I guess it's inevitable seeing as we have already confessed that we have feelings for each other. Everything is probably going to be at least slightly awkward. I notice Marcus Butler glaring at me as I walk out of the math hall and shivers trial down my spine. I don't want to get beaten up again. I never want to feel like that again.

I feel an arm fall onto my shoulder as I'm about to walk into my science class. He is literally the best thing ever. I feel lips press to my cheek and butterflies erupt in my stomach. Austin.

"Miss me already, Austin James?" I ask in a teasing tone. He nudges my shoulder with his nose then kisses my collarbone. I giggle letting my hands play with the hair on the back of his neck.

"Yes." he says simply pecking my neck before he pulls back to look me in the eye. His eyes are so beautiful and he looks so happy. Like I somehow make his day better just by being here. It's funny how one person can make you so happy yet they have all the power to break you. I hope he doesn't break me. "I couldn't go to class with out talking to you."

I smile at his sweet words letting my hands fall back to my sides because I know the bell is going to ring soon. His hands fall to his side's and I lean forward to kiss his cheek before flitting away to the most boring hour of my life. Austin is a pretty constant thing in my head as I desperately try to pay attention to my work. After about thirty minutes I give into the thoughts of my Austin abandoning my work.

He's so sweet and he does the cutest things. He's letting me wear his jersey at his game. That's basically telling me that he wants everyone to know that I'm his. Even if I'm not officially his...yet. I want them to win their game so I can run out of the stands and have a cute moment with him. I really want to kiss him soon.

The bell rings pulling me out of my thoughts and I gather my things heading out of the building. I walk out of the hall and I immediately feel fingers intertwining with mine. I look down to see Austin's hand. I look up into his eyes then down at his smiling lips.

"Hey, cutie." Austin says squeezing my hand. We start walking as I mutter a quick hey back blushing at his little pet name. The effect he has on me by just saying one little name is so embarrassing. He can see the effect he has on me and that only makes his smile widen. "I can't wait to hear you cheering me on tomorrow, Troye Sivan." Austin says as he brings our hands to his mouth so he can kiss my knuckles.

"If you don't win I'm going to disown you." I say as we walk into the art hall. He looks genuinely concerned for a moment before I squeeze his hand and reassure him. "I was joking."

"I'm going to win as long as you're there to cheer me on." Austin says with a cute half smile. We reach the door to the choir room and he lets go of my hand as we are the last ones to walk in. We quickly take our seats and Ms. Kale begins warm ups. No one has anything to sing apparently because Ms. Kale starts to teach us a new song. Nothing really happens beside Tyler sending a constant stream of glances my way. Tyler is not making this any easier. I sigh leaning into Austin's shoulder as we wait for the bell to ring. My hair is probably tickling his chin but I don't really care.

Austin rubs my arm singing to me softly. Could he be more cute? I mean he's so physically attractive and personality wise too. I now understand why ever homosexual male on campus wants a piece of dat ass. He's basically the full package as far as I'm concerned.

The bell chimes and Austin pulls me out of my chair. He walks me towards the drama room but stops away from the door where no one can see us. Austin's thumb draw a patterns across my cheek. He draws a little love heart then tilts my head up to kiss my forehead. Fuck why won't you just kiss me for real already? I really just want to kiss you, right now. He starts to lean back in when the bell rings.

"Shit." he mutters then hugs me quickly. "I'll see you after class." He runs off and I walk into the drama room. Mr. Yovanna is sitting on the edge of the stage. He sees me walk into the room and claps his hands to quiet every one down.

"Get with your partner from yesterday. We obviously need to work on your dancing skills." I find Tyler sitting next Jonah across the room. Jonah winks at me knowing that I was just out there with Austin. My face heats up undoubtedly turning red as a cherry probably making him think we did more than we actually did. Tyler holds a hand out to me asking me for this dance and I accept. He leads me to the center of the room because we are obviously the best dancers on the room. We both that Yovanna will want us to be in the middle so everyone can see us.

Mr. Yovanna starts the music and Tyler and I start moving perfectly in synch. Usually it takes me a little while to get comfortable dancing with someone but Tyler and I just know how to move with each other. It's weird. I've never moved so well anyone before. It should've taken weeks maybe even months to achieve the synch in that we are dancing.

"Troye stop watching for Mr. Yovanna's reaction." He calls me out on something that I didn't even realize I was doing. I was watching Mr. Yovanna to see what his reaction was to every one not just particularly me and Tyler. He seems to be a bit more pleased today then he did yesterday. I look away from Mr. Yovanna and into Tyler's eyes. This should make me feel uncomfortable this feels really intimate. We are dancing a dance that is widely considered romantic and we are looking each other in the eyes. This should make me uncomfortable at least slightly but it doesn't at all for some reason.

"Now it's time to add a bit acting to this." Mr. Yovanna shouts as he shuts the music off. Tyler steps away from me slightly but he keeps a hand on the small of my back. Mr. Yovanna looks around the room at the pairs of people standing around the room. "Now that all of you can a t least somewhat dance correctly I want you to just feel the music. I want you to do whatever you think your characters would do. It's a love story I'll tell you that much." Mr. Yovanna cracks his knuckles then continues to talk. "You will be performing a short scene for me one at a time."

Tyler and I sit down and Tyler leans against my shoulder. I let him giving up completely on trying to stop him from doing whatever he wants to do. Mr. Yovanna calls two people that aren't us up. We are the last ones to be called up with Mr. Yovanna only saying a simple, "Troyler."

We immediately start to act. Tyler stands while I sit up looking around the room like I might be lonely waiting for someone to ask me for this dance. Tyler looks my way then struts over to me holding out a hand.

"May I have this dance?" Tyler asks in a soft very clear and polite voice. I place my hand in his and he leads me to the middle of the floor. We get into a formal dancing position as Mr. Yovanna starts the music. I start to get myself into the zone. I've decided that our characters haven't yet fallen in love and this is what he's doing to try and win me over. A romantic dance.

"You are completely amazing." Tyler says suddenly slowly moving closer to me with every step we take. His hand is on my shoulder slower moving me closer and closer to him.

"You aren't too bad yourself." I retort, easily earning an ecstatic smile. Tyler and and I are almost chest to chest so he leans his head against my shoulder. "I don't want this to slip away. Promise me you'll stay with me."

"I promise." he responded with so much emotion anyone would have believed him. Gosh Tyler is such a great actor. "How would I be able to live with myself if I let someone as great as you slip through my fingertips?" Tyler is amazingly good at improv. It's insane how fast he can come up with amazing lines. This boy has talent that I admire.

"That's why I made you promise." I responded after a few seconds of smiles. I have to keep myself from glancing at Mr. Yovanna but I know he'll yell at me for ruining the scene. The music cuts and Tyler pulls away only to throw an arm around my shoulder as the room erupts in applause.

"Can you please tell me where you two learned to act? I think I need a few classes." Mr. Yovanna says then continues to gush about how amazing we are. He talks about how well we work together and how comfortable we seem to be with each other. He gushes until the bell rings and Tyler looks so pleased as we walk out of the door.

I see Austin waiting for me and a smile creeps up onto my face.

________________________
A/N

Hey guys how are doing? I should be getting WiFi at home soonish but I'm trying to actually be a good studennt this year. So updates will probably be less frequent. I like this chapter. I love making them act because I can make them say cute stuff and it not do anything to the plot. So if you liked any part of this chapter:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW!

I love you little muffin dumplings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 38.3K 54
a really shitty story about troyler that I would love to delete. Read at your own risk.
6.7K 369 16
We all thought Scömìche was real in 2017, but 2018 changed it all. They have boyfriends, the are not roommates, they are separated. Will their frien...
70.4K 3.7K 53
[BxB] In the eyes of the public, Rhys Martinez is the darling boy of the governor of New York, who has an angelic smile and charming wit. The people...
Escort By Ida

Fanfiction

358K 10.5K 19
Troye has been set up on a blind date for a company event night by Caspar - his caring, but highly unpredictable friend. The man that shows up at his...