Jade Doll

By Foxtail134

Her memories were broken like a doll, yet precious as jade. So priceless, yet worthless. She stands still, un... More

00

01

77 9 4
By Foxtail134

Time passes as people grow old and young, yet she stays forever young and unconscious. Her first owners named her Snow White, after the famous fairy tale. 

Visitors of the royal family always asked about the price of Snow, showing fascination and awe. Their ego inflating more and more, mistake after mistake piling up. Soon, the kingdom fell down because of war with all of the kingdoms. 

Her first owners are now wandering.

*

Her seconds owners were a pair of archeologists. After they dug her up, they took her in as a daughter. They never reported her to the museum for money since they were unofficial archeologists. At the near of their days, they started experiencing hallucinations and weird dreams. It was as if a ghost decided to haunt them. Soon enough, they died.

Her second owners are now wandering.

*

Her third owner was a thrift shop owner. Once he set his eyes upon the doll, he imagined how much money he could make once he sold her. He quickly put her at the front of the shop, hoping to gather attention. Very quickly, she was sold to the highest bid of three thousand.

Her third owner is now happy.

*

02

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.5K 15
RATHOD'S - the name which can make anyone kneel in front of them. manish rathod ,father of 4 children but is unknown of the 4th one who is youngest a...
64.4K 3.3K 54
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
PARIWAAR By

General Fiction

48.8K 5.4K 45
Arjun Shergill is a 28 years old, well renowned businessman, who has a big loving family and two kids. He is a caring and utmost loving man. This sto...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

68.2K 1.5K 34
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...