Bedding bad √

נכתב על ידי Cephasqueen

'What are you made of Zayn Rodriguez?' There was pure curiosity in her brown eyes. I only then noticed how tr... עוד

Meghan-1
Meghan-2
Author's Note
Meghan-3
Zayn-4
Meghan-5
Zayn-6
Meghan-7
Meghan-8
Zayn-9
Meghan-10
Meghan-11
Zayn-12
Meghan-13
14- Zayn/Meghan♥️
Meghan-15
Zayn-16
Zayn-17
Meghan-18
Meghan-19
Zayn-20
Meghan-21
Meghan-22
Meghan-23
Meghan-25
Meghan-26
Meghan-27
Meghan-28
Meghan-29
Meghan-30
Meghan-31
Zayn-32
Meghan-33
Meghan-34
Meghan-35
Zayn-36
Meghan-37
Zayn-38
Meghan- 39
Yay!!!
Spin-off
More spin-offs

Zayn-24

2.1K 169 31
נכתב על ידי Cephasqueen

My Valentine gift to y'all coz you are my real lovers💓💋💋
Cover?  Torieasy again

Her uncharacteristic silence bugged me. Mom had seen me leave to get her but luckily for us, she wasn’t in the living room when we got back so we hurried to my room and she quickly placed herself by the window.

‘Okay seriously. What’s wrong?’ I asked, again.
‘Nothing. I’m just party-lagged’.
‘Party-lagged? Is... That is not even a thing and if it were I think it’d be characterized by drowsiness, impaired speech and nausea not dead silence’.

‘Don’t tell me you miss my voice’.
‘No? I just hate to be bored’.
‘Well I’m not here to entertain you. You were supposed to tell me something?’
Her voice was steely.

‘Did Travis do something? Coz the last time you were transferring aggression like this he had dumped you for a cat’. I regretted it the second I said it but her reaction confused me. She laughed a low deep laugh.

‘Aren’t you just the unfortunate bystander?’
‘And innocent. Unfortunate and innocent’.
‘Don’t worry, you are about to get lucky’.

I watched her rise and walk to me. She stopped two feet away and stared at me with those brown puddles, trying to draw me in. The air around us was heavy but I didn’t dare speak for fear of upsetting whatever balance we had left.

‘You feel it too don’t you?’
When she realized I wasn’t going to speak, she continued.

‘Do you feel that pull? The one that always draws me back to you, the one that makes me want to touch you, the one that made me leave my boyfriend hard and dry for this. This is the something you were talking about right? The little thing between us that we can’t ignore. Well Zayn, this little thing just got bigger, at least for me’.

For me too. The night terrors were back but the face had change. The face was now Meghan’s, beaten, broken, disfigured because of me, because I let myself get drowned in chocolate pools and angry brows but there was still hope, I could stop it if I just looked away but that was proving to be harder than I thought.

She walked past me and sat on the bed.
‘So, who did it?’ she was moving past what just happened and I know it wasn’t the best solution but we couldn’t dwell on it at the moment.

‘Ehm… it was Tara’. I still hadn’t completely recovered my voice.
‘Tara Johnson?’ the surprise on her face was expected. No one thought of Tara as more than an attention seeking, stiletto wearing bed bug. At least that was what I thought.

‘Yeah’. Her forehead creased as she frowned.
‘That tots spewing Tom Thumb. I will yank off her fake lashes and rake out her sore soles’. Her fingers were closing in on themselves like she had developed claws.
‘Wow there tiger, you are yanking out my sheets alright’.

Something flashed in her eyes when I said tiger but she masked it and eased her tensed muscles.
‘How did you find out?’
‘Luck. I heard her talking about it with her little friends at the game’.

‘So you eavesdrop on people now Rodriguez?’ She teased.
‘Not intentionally. You should be glad I did’.
‘I am but I don’t understand why she’d do that’.

‘To lower Queenie’s rank on the hot girls list? Or whatever you girls call it. Seriously though, people like Queenie, she’s not even on the cheer squad but she’s popular, more popular than Tara’.
‘And Tara is cheer squad leader’. She tried to reason.

‘I thought that was petty and tried to do some digging’.
‘You didn’t confront her, did you?’
‘No, I hacked into her social media. Did you want me to?’
‘Nah, Queenie would love to do that herself. How did you log into her social accounts? Don’t worry, you are a brainiac’.

At least she didn’t use the word nerd.
‘What are you girls going to do to her? Are you going to have all those hair fights where you yang each other’s scalps out coz I’d do love to watch’.
She gave me a weird look.

‘No Zayn, that is just crazy’.
‘You lot are crazy’. She shrugged.
‘I need to tell the girls’. She looked exhausted.
‘You want me to take you back to the party?’
She shook her head negative.
‘I’ll tell them tomorrow, they probably are already out’.

‘Sooo? Home then?’
‘Yeeaah’. She drawled drowsily. ‘If that’s okay’.
The exhaustion from the game was obviously catching up with her.
‘You know you can stay the night right?’
She smirked at me.

‘Are you hitting on me, Zayn?’ I struggled to not roll my eyes. She was just confusing me tonight.
‘It’s late and you look tired’.
‘Okay, I don’t feel like getting out of this bed anyway’.
She lay her back down on the bed for emphasis.

‘Don’t get any funny ideas though, you can’t ruin this perfect friends without benefits relationship we have. Tonight, I’m your sister and you don’t fuck your sister’.
She said she wasn’t but she sure sounded drunk.

‘Would you fuck your sister Zayn?’ would you do Lauren?’She swiftly rose from her lying position so she was sitting again.
‘If mom says she was adopted, maybe’. I said to tease her.
‘You’re a dog’. She said and settled back on the bed.

I watched her stare at the ceiling for a couple minutes.
‘You don’t drool or bed wet right? I eat gummy bears off this bed’. She chuckled lightly.
‘I’m not kidding’.
‘Why do you eat gummy bears off your bed?’

‘Sometimes, Jake and I wrestle them and they end up scattered over the place’.
‘I swear that boy is like your girlfriend’.
‘You can’t blame him, I’m pretty hot’.
‘She up and get on the bed, I’m trying to sleep’.

My face must have given away my shock coz she sighed and rolled her eyes before creating space on the bed for me.
‘We’ve shared my bed before’.

Sharing her bed was one thing but sharing my bed was a whole new level and one part of me was starting to act out. I got into the bed anyway and placed a pillow between us for safety measures. She smiled at my action and turned her back to me.

‘Relax Zayn, I’m your sister tonight’.
Yeah, that solves everything.
‘Goodnight sis’.

*

‘Zayn’.

It was red, bright red.

‘Open your eyes Zayn’. My eyes were open but all I saw was red.

‘Do you see it Zayn?’ The voice registered in my brain; it was a Freya’s.

I wiped my hand across my face and slowly began to see past the bright red. Something was before me on the floor, someone. Their face was covered in bright red, blood and there was a hole between their angry brows, a deep hole.

‘You see that Zayn? You did that’.

‘Meghan? Meghan!’

*

The sheets were soaked beneath me and the bedside lamp was on, Meghan had turned it off.

Meghan.

I quickly looked to my left and met those chocolate orbs staring back at me, I then noticed her hand in mine, lightly stroking over my knuckles. The boundary pillow was nowhere in sight.

‘If you are going to be screaming my name in the middle of the night, I prefer it not be in pain’.
I tightened my grip on her hand.
‘You manage to terrorize me even in my dreams’.
She smiled.

‘Go back to sleep Zayn. I am here and I’m okay’.
I noticed she calls my name more often now and I like the way she makes it sound, like a steady vibration.

She was here in my bed, holding my hand, slipping back to sleep, not covered in blood. I couldn’t close my eyes for fear of my dreams becoming a reality. I stared at our entwined hands until the sky turned orange and I had the urge to use the bathroom but I didn’t want to let go of her hand so I lay there and let my eyes drift to her face.

Her usually angry brows looked relaxed, her hair was starting to grow out, the tips falling over the lids that hid those clear chocolate pools I was starting to miss.

‘It’s weird to watch someone sleep’. If the voice wasn’t too masculine I would have been scared she had caught me staring but it was and I knew that voice.

‘It’s even weirder to watch someone watch someone sleep. How are you here so early? Did you sleep outside the gate again Jake?’ I turned to face him at my doorway.

‘Can you not hold it against me? It was a drunken mistake, don’t think I’m obsessed with you’.
‘Are you not?’
‘Go fuck yourself since its obvious Meg didn’t let you have some’.
‘Did you come here to make me your murderer?’

‘Actually I come with good tidings. Your sister in-law downstairs said to tell you something about early velvet cakes’. My mouth watered at the sound of that.
‘Are you…’

‘Zayn, I figured you were too lazy to come down so I… is that Meghan?’ June stopped beside Jake at the door holding a plate loaded with red saliva stimulants. I got out of bed and walked to her. I made to collect the precious red stones but she pulled them away.

‘Why is my sister in your bed?’ she glared at me, her big sister complex is bigger than Gracie’s.
‘We had a bit of a situation. Nothing like that happened, as you can see, her clothes are still on’. The look she was giving me scared me but nothing was going to come between those cupcakes and I.

‘Mom knows she’s here?’ I added for extra effect and she calmed considerably, handing me the plate.
‘Thanks. Now if you two would kindly leave, I do not want her waking up to this scene’.

Jake looked like he was going to say something snarky but looked at June and thought better of it.

‘Don’t worry, she doesn’t wake up until noon during the weekends’. June supplied.

‘That’s kind of hard to do when you lot are holding a conference ten feet away’.

She was awake.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Happy val guys!
Spread love, not just to your family and lovers but to everyone around you, a little smile, hug or kind word will go a long way.

Special dedication to each and every crazy soul out there reading BB, I love you guys.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.5K 49 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
71.9K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
31K 634 29
Scarlett Salvatore a sweet and shy girl but she can find her confidence when she and her cheer squad hit those fields to support their football team...
3.5K 765 46
There was only one word to describe them - Inseparable. Marlene and Leandrea are your twin goals. The perfect siblings who did everything together...