Once Upon An outlawqueen

De parrillasexbomb

Back in the storybrooke years after Regina casted the dark curse, when her adopted son Henry was now a grown... Mais

Part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
Part 38
part 39
part 40
Part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part: 64
part 65
part 66
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 83
the end

part 67

78 7 0
De parrillasexbomb

Regina walked out of the shop furious at gold's behavior and headed home. Then she got a surprising call from snow. She picked up her phone annoyed at her step daughter's unexpected call.
Regina: now what snow?
Snow: I need your help Gina!
Regina: oh really? So now you need my help... And a few months ago you insisted on burning me at the stake!
Snow: it wasn't my choice Regina. It was Henry's
Regina: but you had taken my place as the mayor. You could have stopped this snow! As a mayor you got power in your hands! People must obey you.
Snow: don't be selfish! I would never forget people obey me like you did.
Regina: oh nice that's a start... You're criticizing my tactics and want my help at the same time.
Snow: please this is important. Whatever happenes you can't let Emma get in a madhouse. You gotta help her.
Regina: you gotta be kidding me! She was about to kill robin so he would be out of the picture. How am I supposed to excuse that?
Snow: to be honest I don't know. But you gotta find a way Gina. Please I can't bare seeing my daughter suffer. I know you love her... You were a couple once, you've been through hell together but she's still a part of you.
Regina: Snow I'm not in love with Emma! Don't make me repeat myself!
Snow: I wasn't talking about love in a romantic level. I was referring to your love for her as a person. Please Regina... I know we weren't good to you when you needed our help but I know your heart is gold and you can help us.
Regina: i can't even help myself snow. Robin wants to take the baby away of me.
Snow: I know. Emma told me! It's foolish of you to keep his child away because of Marian and your feelings! When you become a mother you stop caring for yourself! You care for your child's happiness!
Regina: but I don't feel like a mother. I'm three months pregnant and I don't! I  don't have feelings for my kid yet. I'm useless at this one.
Snow: no you're not! Look at you and Henry. You raised him to be a good man with nice manners and a loving heart. After what happened you two are still together loving each other.
Regina smiled at snow's words.
Regina: I'll see what I can do snow! After all there's nothing left to me...
(To be continued)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

21.4K 568 21
Regina Mills is focused on bringing her best friend back from the darkness after she sacrificed herself for her happy ending. Preoccupied by this tas...
35.5K 1K 20
Regina's life, set in a land without magic. An abusive relationship breaks Regina, but she manages to change her fate after meeting Robin. What's nex...
41.9K 1.1K 23
It was written that the Evil Queen is meant to fall in love with a thief, an Outlaw. If the pixie dust is right, Regina Mills and Robin Hood are soul...
6.6K 192 25
what if Regina had met Robin Hood that night that Tinkerbell told her that he was the one with Lion tattoo and what if they had a daughter named Rose...