๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–™ ๐–’๐–Š

By PARISTEEN

๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ง...๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ More

๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–™ ๐–’๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–”๐–•๐–ž๐–—๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–‰๐–Š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐–†๐–š๐–™๐–๐–”๐–—๐–˜ ๐–“๐–”๐–™๐–Š
๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ
๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ
๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ
๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–™ ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ
๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ
๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ
๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ
๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–™ ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ถ
๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ
๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข
๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ
๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต๐”ฑ๐”ถ
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–“๐–†๐–‘๐–Š

๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ

2.4K 138 48
By PARISTEEN

11:09am | 05/11

"...In the coming years, I would ask that you not forget your college, former professors, and fellow and future Lions. I encourage you to not only give back to the college by supporting college activities, programs and scholarships, but also by keeping us updated on the many achievements you will experience in your careers and personal lives. We will always take great pride in your achievements..."

"I'm bored" I said as I rested my head on Sai's shoulder

We've been sitting here for about an hour now listening to these boring speeches...I hate graduations. What makes it worse is that Columbia likes to have their graduations outside. So not only am I bored, I'm uncomfortable in this suit, the sun is beaming on me, and flies keep buzzing in my ear.

"when does you dad speak?" He asked

"right before the students walk"

"I gotta pee...come with me?"

We both got up and started to make our way out of the row we were in. My grams asked where we were going as we passed her so I answered telling her the bathroom. I'm technically supposed to go to the bathroom whenever he does just in case something happens to him—that's not why I'm choosing to go now though.

Masai's technically not even supposed to be here right now. His mom didn't agree when he said he was coming here for Storm's graduation but he's grown enough to make his own decisions so he still came anyways. Plus Carter had to do a lot of convincing with the judge to get him here, it would have been a waste if he didn't.

We had a lot of walking to do before we entered the admissions building for the bathroom. When we got in there was nobody in there which was good because usually the bathroom would be crowded at graduations.

I stood by the sink and took selfies as Masai went over to the urinal to pee. When he was done he came over to me and gripped my waist and started to kiss on my neck.

"eww, wash your hands...this suit not cheap"

He kissed his teeth then got off of me to go wash his hands like I asked. He then came back and wrapped his wet hands around me.

"I can't wait till I'm back in you again" He whispered

He's been horny ever since he was shot. truthfully I have been too. we haven't had sex since he was arrested, even before that actually so it's been a whole month.

I put my phone away then turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling him in for a kiss. somehow I ended up sitting on top of the sink counter and Masai was untucking my shirt from my pants. we didn't get that far though because of course the usual happened.

The bathroom door swung open and a guy walked in. He didn't address us though. He went to pee, washed his hands, dried them and left, all while we were still making out. In fact he used the sink right next to us—dude was sticking to minding his business all year long...respect.

"not here" I said before jumping off the counter and unwrapping my arms

I held onto his hand and led him out of the bathroom. when we were looking for the bathroom I coulda sworn I seen a closest somewhere here.

We made a turn down the hallway and there it was. 'janitors closet' written in white letters'. luckily it was unlocked too.

I closed the door behind us, sticking a broom in the knob to keep it locked before gently pushing him against the shelf.

"your dad's speech" He said

"we've got time" I said then started to get on my knees

~•~

"I was thinking...of a name for her" I said to Sai as we laid in my bed and watched Girl sleep

"I'm listening"

"you said no to princess, but what about queen?"

"hell no" He shook his head

"I knew you woulda said no, so I came up with back up ideas. how about roman?"

"does everything in your life revolve around nicki minaj?"

"pretty much...yes" I nodded "what's wrong with roman?"

"non', I fuck with it...even though it's a guys name...I guess"

"great because you definitely wouldn't have liked the last one"

"what was it?"

"barbie" I said before bursting out laughing

"you got me fucked up if you thought I was about to name her barbie"

There was a light knock on the door which caught our attention.

"come in" I yelled

The door slowly peered open to expose Kam standing behind it.

"dinner's ready" He said while looking in between us at Roman

"okay thanks" I said

He nodded then left. He's definitely improved since he and Masai were last in the same room together...more matured. I guess he's realized Masai isn't going anywhere. You can sense he still doesn't like him but this time he keeps his remarks to himself.

I got up and picked up Roman. I walked her over to her doggy bed and placed her on it before walking back over to my bed and helping Sai up. He's mostly okay but he does still need help sometimes, after all it's only been like three weeks.

He threw his arms over my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around his waist as we walked out of my room. The stairs is his biggest issue but his physical therapist said he should use them because it'll help him progress or something like that.

By the time we got to the dining room everyone was seated. It took me until this moment to realize how much of us there were and how huge this family is. There was my dad, Bernice, Grams, Storm, Tavian, Taylor, uncles Jakob and August, aunt Shay, Bronx, Ronnie, Kamron, Tremaine, two of Storm's friends and Majesty—which I invited. I also invited Ty but he was busy, and so was uncle Wyatt.

We took the two seats at the corner of the table by my dad and Bernice. I could tell they put two tables together like they usually do for thanksgiving because that was the only way to fit this whole family.

"Let's join hands in grace" Grams said once we were all seated

We all held each others hands and bowed our head, even Masai. I admire how he still partakes in the traditions even though he doesn't necessarily believe. Some would probably cause a scene but he just does it.

Grams started praying and as usual I opened one eye and started peeking around. Storm and my eye met as they usual do since we're both peekers. My grams went on for a whole two minutes basically preaching. By the time she was done everyone let out a relieved amen.

"alright kids first" Grams said standing up and walking over to the buffet of food she setup

Ronnie and I quickly got up and ran over. It took a while but eventually everyone had gotten their first plate. By that time Sai and I were already ready to get our second plate.

As I sat back down with both of our plates my dad rose his wine glass and started clinking the fork against it to get everyone's attention.

"I just want to say how very proud of my baby girl that I am" He started before standing up "raising you mostly by myself after some time was difficult but you made it easier than it could've been. especially when your brother came in the picture. you may have not really liked him at the time but you still took care of him because you knew it'd keep me less stressed. you're the best daughter one can ask for and it's been really hard for me to watch you grow up more recently. you've already moved out, graduated, and soon you'll be getting married—that day I will probably lose it. real niggas don't cry though so you won't see that, unless there's onions nearby or some shit. anyways, I just wanna say congratulations on this achievement and I know that you'll make it big in whatever you desire to do with your degree. you can always turn to me for support and guidance as well as your aunt and uncles. we love you"

Storm smiled before mouthing a thank you to him.

"I also have another announcement to make but I'm opening the floor up to anyone who has something to say before I go" He said then sat back down

Everyone started looking at each other, I guess trying to decide who would go first. Eventually Storm stood up and motioned for Tavian to stand as well.

"umm so Tav and I have decided to move in together. it's not that big of a deal but it's a step in our relationship that we think we're ready for" She said then sat back down

We all started clapping at the news. I'm happy for them. Masai and I are doing the same but it's not on the same level. For one we're moving in with friends as well and two it's mostly because of college not because of adulting.

Seconds after they sat down uncle Jakob stood up. He shared with the table that he was in the process of being promoted to CEO at the company he's been working at for some years now.

It was good catching up with family like this. It's not often we're all in the same room together but when we are it's good vibes. Our family doesn't really have that broken relationship where some people have beef and there's always arguments. Whenever there's a problem they make it a thing to address it and try and resolve it as soon as possible so it doesn't affect the whole family.

My dad finally stood up once again after it seemed like everyone was done sharing what was going on in their lives.

"now today may not be the day to announce this being that it's Storm's day...but this is time sensitive and there's no better day to announce it than one where we're all here together. so here goes..."

He looked over to Bernice then looked at me and smiled.

"Bernice and I are expecting a new addition to the family sometime in the fall" He said with a big smile

My mouth literally dropped. a baby? It's funny because months ago Masai and I thought she was pregnant, only for it to be false, but now it's true.

"congratulations!" Everyone began to say as they clapped

I was still in shock to respond. Not that I was sad by the news, I was actually happy for them, I just never thought I'd have a little brother or sister.

"Mama's always right" Grams said before picking up her wine glass

"you knew?" Bernice asked

"it was radiating off you the second I walked in. I'm surprised everyone else is surprised"

"actually...Tavian and I guessed it too" Storm admitted

"I figured it was that or you were getting fat" Tre said

"so everyone knew but me?" I asked before nodding my head in disappointment

"how far along are you?" Storm asked

"four months today actually" She answered while smiling at my dad

wait, todays the 11th. my dad's birthday is...

"wasn't dad's birthday four months ago today?" Storm blurted out before I could finish my thought

Bernice started blushing while my dad cheesed unapologetically.

"so am I having another niece or nephew?" aunt Shay asked while feeding Bronx

now we're going to have two babies in the family.

"uhh so we got the results back yesterday in an envelope but we're not really sure we want to know yet. I mean yeah it'd be good for prepping but a surprise wouldn't hurt. we don't mind if it's either though" My dad explained

"I hope it's a girl, I'm in desperate need for a sister" Storm blurted out

"it's gonna be a boy watch, then it'll be us two against you" I teased

"whatever he or she is we'll be happy. now let's finish dinner and go get some sleep shall we? gotta long day ahead of us tomorrow" He said

oh yeah, tomorrow. Stormiworld.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 21.9K 39
๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข...
702K 26.9K 57
แด˜แด€ส€แด› ษช "แดกแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก ษชแด› แดกแด€s แดกส€แดษดษข, ส™แดœแด› ษชแด› า“แด‡สŸแด› แดŠแดœsแด› sแด ส€ษชษขสœแด›"
206K 9.7K 33
๐š—๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š , ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š”๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐š , ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šž๐šœ.