Quirk : Extreme Omnivore ( Ka...

By scatteredyellowbirds

Izuku has a quirk to be able eat anything and I mean anything. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Extra : Movie Date (?)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Extra : Reading Letters
Chapter 8
Extra : Mistletoe
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Extra : Parents
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy Valentines
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
This took me so long im sorry-
Chapter 27

Chapter 15

5K 234 1K
By scatteredyellowbirds

"Kacchan was so cool yesterday! I'm so glad I saw Kacchan in action, so cool!" Izuku chirps as he walked to Katsuki to class, "I don't really like playing as the villain, making threats is fun but actually having to act them out looks and feels really bad! I'm glad it's only an exercise, I'm not sure if I can ever handle being a villain, Kacchan."

"As if you have a reason to be one." Katsuki mutters, "you were pretty intimidating though, maybe you should take advantage of that- make villains afraid of you or something."

"W-Wha? W-Why will I do that?! Heroes don't scare people, Kacchan." The blond rolls his eyes.

"Just saying, it'll be good strategy, you can be scary when you want- the thing is that you just don't like being scary." He says, "hey, Deku, my mom wants you to visit again, said something about baking or some shit." Izuku's eyes lights up.

"Oh, I like Kacchan's mom and baking! Sure I'll come! I'll have to text my mom later though, but still, I'm so glad! Will you help us out Kacchan?"

"Hell no, go bake by yourselves." Izuku pouts, huffing before he smiles wide.

"I guess Kacchan is better at cooking meals than baking cakes, if it makes you feel better I still don't know who to properly cook rice!"

"That's not something to be proud of you nerd!" Izuku barely flinches as Katsuki hits the back of his head, merely laughing at his friend and leaning closer to him as they walked. Content and happy with just being with him.

"You know Kacchan, if you really want, I can try being a villain more!" Izuku says.

"The shit? I thought you didn't like it."

"I don't! But um, if Kacchan thinks it's a good profession for me then I can try-"

"Oi just because I said that you'll be a good villain doesn't mean that you have to be one, do you want to fight with me?! I'm going to be a hero! If you're a villain you'll end up fighting me!"

"E-Eh?! N-No way I don't wanna fight Kacchan!" Izuku whines, "I'm sorry Kacchan, I don't wanna fight you!"

"Geez, just develop shit on how to be a villain- don't actually be one. Might give you a better insight on how villains act if you act one yourself."

"You want me to act like a villain, Kacchan?" Izuku asks, Katsuki nods.

"I guess that's fine, it's only acting anyways, I'll keep it in mind!"

__________________

Clearly, Katsuki has underestimated Izuku's determination when it comes from requests from the blond.

"You call that a hug?! Aren't you supposed to be a hero in training?! Is that the best that you can give?! It's pathetic!" Izuku declares after Kaminari gave him a one sided hug, the dirty blond looked at him with shock before a determined look replaces his face.

"Of course it's not! I can do amazing hugs as well! One fitting for a hero!"

"You're all bark and no bite! You think you can take on me?!" Izuku demands and answer, his voice booming, a glint on his eyes and somehow there's hair covering his right eye now. He was towering over Kaminari's shorter figure, the blond let out a gulp before he let out a wobbly smirk.

"Of course I can! Prepare yourself-!"

"Homeroom is starting, get on your seats."

Everyone paused.

"You're lucky to get away this time but Lady Luck won't ever grace you again after this! We meet after school by the gates, don't be late you hero wannabe!"

"Hell yeah I won't be late! I'm pumped!"

It hasn't been an hour yet and Katsuki already feels regretful with his decision.

_______________________________

"Haha, you class 1-A people- I bet you feel like you're so above us all, don't you?!"

"What is this? Jealousy? Who cares what we think, you are an upcoming hero, it is your duty to train, not to dawdle around what other people might think! Or are your senses too impaired by your brash attitude that you've lost all sense?"

"...What the heck kind of weirdo are you?" Izuku gasped.

"No way I'm not a weirdo!" He whines, the intimidating booming voice he had immediately replaced with his usual soft bubbly one, he pouts, his arms crossed, "I totally am not- you're the one coming up to us just so say those bad things! I'm not the weirdo, you are!"

"You're whining like a child!"

"No you!"

"This isn't kindergarten you can't use that kind of things anymore!"

"I said. No you!"

"Fine! No you infinity plus one and period no correction!" Izuku gasped.

"You dare use that move to me, not even giving me a chance to rebut?! That's not hero like!"

"Whining isn't hero like!"

"Kacchan a blond person with weird eyes is bullying me! You're blond, do something about it please!" Izuku whines to his friend. Katsuki sighed.

"Okay fucker, playtime's over, fuck off."

"No."

"Don't talk to Kacchan like that."

"No."

Izuku stares at Monoma, blinking slowly before he lunges at him.

________________________

"He started it! He said no to Kacchan! He was mean!"

"Izuku, just because Monoma was mean to you and Katsuki doesn't mean you can bite a chunk off his arm and almost rip his neck off- say sorry." Aizawa says, looking at him with displeased eyes, Izuku pouts.

"Do I have to? He was mean, he said people in our class thinks bad."

"That still doesn't mean you can bite him- look, if he says anything bad about any of you, you can tell me. I'll take care of him, now apologize." Izuku nods.

"Only if he apologizes to Kacchan first, Aizawa-sensei."

"We'll make him apologize to him." Aizawa says, petting his head before slamming the door open. Monoma screeches at the sight of Izuku. The entire forearm of his left arm covered in bandages that are still splotched with blood. There was an ugly bruise forming on his neck with four clear marks, looking like they almost bled.

"The monster! Holy fuck I'm sorry please I won't do it again!" Monoma screams, backed into a corner.

"Hey it's fine it's fine! I promise not to bite you anymore-!"

Aizawa closes the door, leaving them alone, ignoring the screams coming from the room as he walked away, now to talk to the other one.

"Your successor is too attached to Bakugou, you need to fix it." Aizawa says.

"Huh? Did he do something wrong?"

"Almost cannibalised a student because he thought they're talking rude to the kid with anger management issues but honestly, between the both of them. It's obvious who needs to get their temper checked first and it's not Bakugou."

"...How odd, I didn't even know he was capable of being angry."

"Make him more angry or something, get him used to the feeling so when he gets mad, he knows how to act. This isn't the first time, the sludge villain he almost ate alive is still in a coma Toshinori, not to mention, you gave him your quirk. He's a ticking time bomb and a mini powerhouse right now and he can't even control it yet. Do you want him to accidentally kill someone or something?" Toshinori frowns, his head down. He shakes his head, like a kid who's getting scolded by his parents. Aizawa sighed.

"I'm not mad. I'm just dissapointed."

"That's worse."

"...I'm mad then. I'm worried for him, a lot of students saw him doing that- lunging and biting and all the fun gorey stuff, he might get subjected to bullying, students will be scared to come near him and avoid him as much as they can. Not to mention, his own classmates, they might be a bit more understanding since they've known him for a few days but I don't trust it to stay that way for very long, I really don't.

I need you to scold him, and deliver his punishment by yourself, and I don't want anything like this ever happening again, then I want you to send me and Nezu a report of how Izuku took it. We'll also have to keep watch on him for a few more days."

"I understand, I'll make sure this won't happen again-"

"Don't make promises you can't keep, especially such flimsy ones. Don't worry, he's probably already one of the students the board would never let leave UA, he'll graduate from here, and we'll make sure he'll end up being a hero."

"...Why?"

"Are you that slow? Kids got villain vibes, get him away from the one person he doesn't want to get away from and we'll have a massacre. As long as Katsuki wants in in this school, we can't expel him."

"Isn't it a little too early to judge for that? And, what sort of punishment is he taking, by the way?" Aizawa shrugs.

"Just extra precautions, he's a good kid, it's just that one wrong move and he'll end up turning to the other side. Also they decided not to give him a suspension but rather, he'd be sort of a teacher assistant for 3 days and also help the staff with cleaning. We aren't going to make him participate in any hero activities either. Just let him watch or something." Aizawa mutters.

"I understand, I'll... I'll do my best as his mentor. I trust myself that I have chosen the best candidate that I can for it."

"I trust you too, just make sure you don't end up overstepping your boundaries as a teacher." Toshinori nods.

"I'll go talk to him now, thank you for speaking with me. And thank you for not expelling him."

"I told you already we can't do that. And don't thank me for speaking with you, I'm just doing my job as a co-worker." Toshinori only smiles at him, bowing before he leaves the room. Aizawa sighs.

He stares at the files he got for 'Izuku Midoriya' in their database. He should probably check on it already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671 19 12
Izuku Midoriya is quirkless. He has been his entire life, until he finally finished what his late parents couldn't. Something that no one could face...
10.3K 129 16
Adopted from conner327 After being quirkless his entire life, Izuku is offered the powers of a goddes and a devil to become a hero. The only problem...
25.5K 150 14
Son of two pro heroes is a good thing... normally, but when Izuku goes to the doctor and they can't figure out his quirk he is classified as quirkles...
231 4 7
In a world where Izuku Midoriya is slowly falling into a deeper depressive state. Enough that he becomes almost unrecognizable by the people around h...