SHOW ME YOUR LOVE... || NBA Y...

By WritingSnz

Just keep it real with me and never change. Show me how to love and I'll show you how to love. Talana and he... More

1. Concert 🎤
2. Dirty dog 🐶
3. Overdose 👅
4. The mall
5. Studio
6. Mira
7. Amiyah
8. House party
9. Big tingz
10. BBQ
11. FUCK NO BITCH
12. BEN 10
13. Journey
14. Hotel
15. Lay wit me
16. Dumbass shit
17. Ice skating
18. Lil 38 baby
19. Virginity
💘💘💘
20. Dont leave
22. Oh 🧸
23.
24.

21. First day of tears

3.3K 155 75
By WritingSnz

Talana Monique

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"Talana wake your ass up for school" My momma yelled, causing me to groan.

Five minutes passed

"Talana Monique! I ain't about to tell your ass again, if your ass want a ride to school then you better get the fuck up" she opened my door shouting, standing there watching me sleep.

"Damn ma, I'm getting up" I said struggling to get out of bed

"Don't be damning up in my damn house lil girl" she pointed her toothbrush at me. Girl go brush your teeth before talking shit to me.

I ignored her getting out of the bed, gathering my hygiene products. She left the room leaving the door opened. I walked over slamming it shut.

"I wish you would slam my gotdamn door again" she yelled out to me.

"Mane shut up" I mumbled walking into my bathroom, getting ready for the day.

Once I was ready, I checked out my outfit to make sure it was okay. I was wearing grey Nike leggings with a grey Nike jumper, I walked over to my closet pulling out my red jacket.

"Are you ready?" My momma asked coming into my room. "Yes I'm ready mother" I joked with her.

"You white?" She questioned

"No" I rolled my eyes "let's go"

We walked outside to her car, as soon as I put my belt on my phone started ringing.

Who the fuck calling me this early?

'Kentrell🥰❤️' would like to FaceTime...

"Hey Kentrell" I smiled into the camera, it took a few moments for the call to connect and I heard him speak.

"Wassam bae, you on your way to school?" He looked into the camera, he had a blunt to his lips and by the looks of it. He just woke up.

"Yeah my momma dropping me" I put the camera on her and she waved. "Why you up so early?"

"Wassup OG, and can't a nigga be up early?" He fired back looking at me crazy

"Don't get smart with me Kentrell. I'm just saying because you had a show last night and was travelling, you should be sleeping" my momma sped down the road, not paying me and Kentrells phone call any attention.

"Nawl sleep for the weak, I'm good" he smirked at me exhaling the smoke from his mouth.

"Make sure your ass stays in school and behaves" he winked at me, smiling like he was somebody's father.

"Mhmmm" my momma side-eyed me then looked back at the road, I gave her a look before continuing my conversation.

"Since when did you become my damn daddy?" I spat.

"Since Saturday night" he licked his lips, grinning in the camera.

"Boy! My momma hea"

"You fucking?" My momma asked curiously

"No!" I lied.

Kentrell was laughing hysterically down the phone, my momma was staring at me.

"He's lying. He wishes ma" I lied once again, this time Kentrell didn't say anything. Thankfully

"Okay I believe chill" my momma pulled up outside the school, where Kandy was waiting for me.

She walked up to the window showing all her teeth, someone was sure happy to see me.

"Hey Ms. D" Kandy looked through the window, greeting my mom.

"Hey pretty" she waved at her, I got out the car saying bye to my mom then walking with Kandy.

"That kandys ugly ass" Kentrell spoke again.

"Who's that Mr potato head?" Kandy spat back looking into the camera

"Ima punch you up when I get off this tour" he bucked at her

"Damn I'm waiting" Kandy laughed.

"Okay bae I'm out" I told him as we approached the school halls.

"Ight ring me later, luh you" before I could reply he hung up. Rude!

"When they coming back?" Kandy asked as I followed her to the admissions office.

"Friday i think" today was Monday, Kentrell, Three and Ben were on tour since Saturday. The day I left.

"I'm so glad Kelldrick didn't go" Kay smiled at the thought

"Why because he's laying that pipe" I laughed.

"You know it" she winked.

"Speaking of," I smiled devilishly at her

"Girl..—- NO! You didn't" she asked shocked as fuck, I would of told her more but we got to the office.

"Tell me!" She demanded.

"Girl we here" I pushed the door open.

They gave me my schedule of the week and showed me to my first class. Kandy had to leave because the teacher showing me was being a bitch about it.

"Students please welcome Talana into our class" the teacher introduced me, everyone was looking at me weirdly. Damn noones friendly anymore?

I sat down at the free desk at the back, I was between a big bodied nigga and a thin ass girl.

"Hey" the girl whispered over to me. I looked at her and smiled.

"Hey.." I whispered back before looking back to the front.

First period went fast as hell and before I knew it, it was lunch. I went to look for Kay since I didn't want to eat alone.

Someone tapped my shoulder, it was the girl from first period.

"Oh hey.. sorry I didn't mean to startle you" she laughed

"Oh it's coo sis, what's your name?" I attempted to socialise with someone new for once.

"Hannah, you're nbayoung boys girlfriend right?" That right there just threw me all the way off.

I cleared my throat "Yeah.."

"Don't worry I'm not a fan" she laughed

"I'm a fan" I stuck my tongue out laughing

"Nah he's a good rapper and all but I'm just not into all of that rapping stuff, I prefer jazz music"

"Jazz? Girl how old are you" she laughed at my comment

Knowing she wasn't s fan made me feel more better, it's hard to find friends that ain't tryna get clout from your situation.

"Lana!" I heard a voice boom, the one and only Kandy. Both me and Hannah looked back seeing her walking over to us.

"Where was you? I went to your class what the hell" she complained

"Girl you've found me hush." I hushed her.

"Hannah girl you tryna steal my bestie?" She put her hands on her hips eyeing Hannah down. They musta knew each other.

Hannah laughed shaking her head "Nope, was just making a new friend"

"Awe well come eat lunch with us" Kay offered. Wow this girl was much nicer in school these days.

-
Kentrell gaudlen

"Where you at?" I asked speaking on the scratching my head, I told Arabian to meet out in Mississippi since she been so desperate to link.

"I'm getting off the plane nie, is you gon meet me or.." she replied "Nah ima get Montana to pick you up, aight"

"Alright" she replied, I hung up. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy.

"Mane you still fucking with that bitch?" Three said looking at me in disappointment

"Yeah mane mind yo business"

"You foul as fuck YB" Ben shook his head

"Nigga you foul, you and this nigga fucked a bitch the first week you started dating yo girl" I shouted, i won't about to hear shit from my niggas about what I do. It ain't they business they do the same shit.

"Wooo Talana gon be pissed when she finds out" Three laughed looking at his phone, showing me a picture of Arabian and the location.

"Mane if she finds out" I smirked shaking my head, why these hoes gotta post their every move. Damn.

-

"What we finna get into" Arabian laid up beside me on the hotel couch, Three and ben looked at her not saying anything.

I knew they asses ain't like her but shit a nigga needed some pussy.

"Shit. I know what we Finna do" I pulled her closer to me, whispering in her ear.

She smirked licking her lips. "Mane YB why you had to bring her ass out here? Im finna leave bruh she a whole hoe, the bitch fucked baby joe" Ben said

"We all fucked her" I laughed shrugging

"Bitch don't play Wimmie ian fuck joe, never dat" she shouted at Ben. Then slapped me in the chest.

"She gon stay her ass at the hotel while we at the shows ain't nun" I shrugged lighting up a blunt

"I'm not staying here, you not finna hide me"

"Bitch yeen got no choice or you can leave"

"Hide you? Bitch you not even known, his girl would whoop your ass" Three laughed.

I laughed too.. thinking bout it. Lana probably would a long with Kandy.

"Let her try, on my momo I ain't scared of no bitch" Arabian started to get annoyed

"Fuck yo momo" Ben laughed recording her

"Don't record me ugly ass" she yelled, once I saw the camera I shifted from her.

"You ugly" he stopped recording.

Finna be a long day with these petty ass niggas.

-

Talana Monique.

"I don't know why they gave me homework on my first day" I complained to my mom, showing her the homework.

"Girl because it's school? What else they suppose to give you, blunts?" She fired back before reading the work "besides this easy as hell, you can do it" she handed it back to me

"Ugh, I'ma do it sometime later" I shrugged putting it back into my bag. "Ima go call kenny" I said walking out of the kitchen

I pressed his contact waiting for him to answer, by the time I reached my room he still didn't answer. I tried him again, no answer.

I know damn well he didn't have a show until 7, so why his phone so busy?

I messaged Ben and three waiting for them to get back to me. As soon as I messaged them kentrell called back.

"What the hell took you so long, what was you doing" I raised my voice since I was irritated with him not answering.

"I had to do sum for Montana, you aight?"

"I'm fine man" I blunted replied.

"You gotta an attitude? Fix that shit" he ordered.

"No Ian got an attitude, I'm just annoyed at you for ignoring my shit" I bucked

"I'm sorry I won't do it again, I miss you" he said but then looked at someone laughing

"Why you laughing? Is Ben and three their, lemme say hi" I said smiling but he shook his head

"They with Montana downstairs" he told me

"So you was laughing to yourself then?"

"Yeah— but say, why you questioning me you a detective or what" his face changed like he was getting annoyed

"Because you think I'm a dumbass" I laughed

"How I think that?" He questioned

"Because someone's with your ugly ass in that room bro" I stood up from the bed, trying to stay calm

"You trippin slime ain't no one in hea but me"

"Show me then" I sat back down on the bed

"You don't trust me?"

"No I don't trust you, show me!" I yelled.

"Don't fucking shout at me, bitch" he yelled back

"Bitch? I'm a bitch nigga you are the bitch, you get away from me for a day and move reckless"

"Yo ass need a nap you'n know what you're talm bout" he laughed like I was joking

"Tell that bitch she can have you, she probably ugly anyways" as I said that I heard a girls voice say something I couldn't make out... I knew it. 

"SEE! I'm tripping? But I just heard her say sum you need to do better than that kentrell!"

"Mane fuck you lana you trippin, you got trust issues dude" he walked around the room yelling

"Nigga fuck you, don't call my phone. We done, I wish I never gave you any of me!" I hung up, tears falling down my face.

Was I tripping? No the fuck I wasn't, I know what I heard. He was acting weird from the jump. I'm done, so done.

My phone started buzzing, kentrell was calling back. I just let it ring out I was not about to deal with this shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 7.4K 64
This book is about a single mother who is 19. Her name is Gianna and her daughter name is Jayla. Her daughter is 3 years old. her Baby father lives...
Hidden By Nini

Short Story

175K 6.3K 24
She was tired of being hidden. He was tired of not being heard. They were tired of not being respected. Everyone deserves love
657K 23.1K 54
he couldn't take what he gave..so in the end was it all worth it? They were No Good for each other and everybody else around them... Updates everyday...
986K 44.5K 99
A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck with you cause you can't talk. Or for a...