Infinite hero (infinite strat...

By Twilightjoker

In this story Ichika will be a girl so you will be the first male IS pilot. More

Bio
Chapter 1
A/n
Chapter 2
A/n
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Oc
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (backstory) part 1
Chapter 12 (backstory) part 2
Question

Chapter 6

5.8K 66 19
By Twilightjoker

I was flying across from Run prepared to fight.

Y/n: " system 25 seconds. protocol 32 k move to 61 u 14 x. " I say.

I slowly and carefully fly towards her holding my sword.

When I within range she slashes at me.

I block it and move backwards.

Rin: " I guess I should try. " she then summons a second sword.

She goes to attack me.

I block the first but immediately a second one comes at me.

Y/n: " 25. " I say smiling.

I feel a large pressure on my chest and it pushes me backwards dodging it.

Rin: " So you can still predict how people react? "

Y/n: " It never went away in the first place. " I say smiling.

She then unleashed a flurry of slashes at me but I dodge each one. But I didn't find a good enough opening.

She then moved back before combining the two swords together and spinning it at me.

It was harder to dodge each of her attacks and when I blocked the next attack I was pushed back.

I try and dodge the next one but it hits me.

the thing about Vlad is that it doesn't shield me so I took the full brunt of my attack.

The odd thing was my pain tolerance was high. So this felt like nothing.

Y/n: " 76g 14j"

I fly backwards making distance between us.

But I saw her smile.

Y/n: " 91l. "

Her IS fires a laser and I barely dodge it since I went forward and veered to the left.

But she was higher than me and fired again and I barely dodge it but feel my arm burn for a second.

Y/n: " Shock cannons! Right? " I ask.

Rin: " I'm impressed you know that. "

Y/n: " I wrote a paper on it. Your good at using it. "

Rin: " flattery won't help. "

Y/n: " It isn't flattery of its correct. "

I then try to take this chance and fly from left to right towards her.

But she fired small and controlled shots at me.

I dodge each one moving closer and closer.

Then when I'm within 20 feet I summon shocker and fire short control bursts forcing her to go defensive.

I then shoot next to her and she does what I want her to. She moved towards me and fired her cannons again I fire again blocking both but my gun overheats.

I drop it and fly away from her as she follows.

she keeps firing at me but I turn and fly dodge them.

I then turn around and go towards her slashing.

She was to stunned to dodge it and I was about to win till something smashed into the stadium.

There was a giant explosion but it was to close and I use my body as a shield for Rin.

I feel fire and shrapnel sink into my back.

I look to the see a purple like beam about to hit us.

But I throw Rin out of the way and fly backwards it cutting across my chest.

this was bad. I couldn't feel any pain but I knew it was getting to me. 

I then see something I knew. A IS. But I could tell. It didn't feel right. It's attacks were to accurate for a human through the fire and smoke.

It was a machine.

Y/n: " Rin. I'll handle the IS. You go. "

Rin: " No I can help. "

Y/n: " suit yourself. You fire from a range. My guns still overheated and am I have is my sword. Alright? "

Rin: " Fine. " she says.

It then flies at me quickly but I dodge it and punch but nothing happened to it.

It fired shots at both of us and we maneuver around it.

I then knew what I had to do.

Y/n: " Rin. I'm going to stop it you fire at it okay? " I ask.

Rin: " Okay but ho-"

Y/n: " Project realize hero! "

I then shut it my Mic and fly towards it dodging all of the rounds.

I then wrap my arms wrap around its waist holding it in place.

Y/n: " RIN FIRE! " I yell.

Then the robot fires and smashed my back causing me to cough up blood.

Rin: " But-"

Y/n: " Fire. " I repeat.

She listens and charges her cannons.

Then I feel Vlad leave as one more strike forces me to the ground.

I hear a sickening snapping noise as everything starts to go black.

But not before Rin took it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.2K 42
In this story, Along with Kiyotaka, all other First Years gonna teleport to the Cardinal World. This will definitively Harem story, so if you don't l...
562K 5.1K 67
Note: I don't own any characters I'll wrote in this fic. All rights to the owners. So, I decided to write an Izuku X Female Characters One-Shots beca...
1.3K 12 11
After being diagnosed a health condition caused by the IS, Ichika Orimura leaves the Academy to pursue a new life. When he rooms with a new friend, t...
59.9K 1.6K 25
People see me and think they're safer. But it's not really me they're seeing. Probably for the best... knowing everything hinges on a guy from an old...