THE WICKED ONE | NOEL.

By leelahrose

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥... More

𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤
𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱
𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤
𝖳𝖶𝖮
𝖮𝖭𝖤
𝖹𝖤𝖱𝖮
𝖭𝖤𝖦𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖵𝖤 𝖳𝖶𝖮
𝖭𝖤𝖦𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖵𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤
𝖭𝖤𝖦𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖵𝖤 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱
𝖭𝖤𝖦𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖵𝖤 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤

𝖭𝖤𝖦𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖵𝖤 𝖮𝖭𝖤

319 25 27
By leelahrose

"𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾,
𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒."

𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟥𝗋𝖽, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟧:
𝖩𝖥𝖪 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍.

𝟧:𝟥𝟧 𝖯𝖬

"What he say?" I flick a piece of lent off Dmitri's shoulder, he looks down at me and glances at the sun setting in the distance. The private jet's engines were beginning to start up, the glossy and black exterior reflects the fluffy clouds in the sky. I haven't been on that plane since our honeymoon, of course, Dmitri used it throughout our marriage but I've only been on it once. Well, if you count us going back to America... then twice.

I could still remember it vividly, the wind was really strong that day. My innocent giggles, him holding my hand as we walked to the door of the jet. Us waving goodbye to my family as we headed off to Cancun, Mexico. It was in this same spot, this very same spot that we stand in. Now look at us, how could something so perfect get ruined? "We'll leave in five minutes, the pilot has to get the jet ready."

Dmitri's phone rings and I arch my eyebrows: he stares down at the caller ID, his eyes then switch to me as he answers it. "How did the president of the 'I hate Dmitri' fan club get my number?" I roll my eyes and hold my hand out, he lays the phone in my palm and I place it against my ear.

"What is it now, Lana?"

"I will never understand what you saw in him, anyways... don't be mad at me because I swear I tried to stop him."

"Wait what-what happened?"

"Bryson, he's on his way to the airport and he is furious. He was banging on our door this afternoon and demanding to know where you are. He really loves you, Iris."

"I don't want to talk to him or see him, I'm mad at Bryson and he needs to learn his lesson. I'll see you and the girls soon, I love you." I hang up quickly and shove the phone on Dmitri's chest, he stumbles back a little. "We have to leave, right now. Bryson is coming here and he's going to do anything to stop me." Bryson's cherry red Tesla pulls up wildly on the track, he gets out of the car and doesn't bother to close the door. Are you serious?!

"Iris, lets go! Right fucking now!" He marches over to Dmitri and me, I just knew this wasn't going to go smoothly. Bryson takes out a gun and aims it at D, I place my hands on his arms attempting to move him back but, he wouldn't budge. "I should've killed your ass at that dinner party."

"Bryson, stop." Dmitri smiles, his hands clasped in front of him and his eyes filled with playfulness. He considered this a joke.

"This is what's going to happen, I'm gonna take my woman home and you're never going to associate with her again. Stay the fuck away from her, this obsession you have needs to stop." Bryson grabs my arm and I whimper, he pulls me to his car and I yank back.

"I'm not going with you, you hurt me last night."

"I'm not letting you leave with him, I didn't mean what I said, Iris. I swear I didn't mean it, baby. I was angry and it was in the heat of the moment, but that doesn't mean you can just-just run away. We have to deal with this and talk about it, you didn't even tell me about skipping town with this nigga until you actually did it."

"You can't control me right now, I'm doing this for your own good, for Solana and the girls own good. This is dangerous and serious and I have to leave. I'll be back before you know it." I smiled a little, but it faded away when I realized he wasn't satisfied with my answer.

"Then leave with me, I'll go with you, you don't have to flee with him. I don't care about my job, I don't care about anything if I don't have you with me." This was going to be harder than I thought, I love Bryson with everything in me and I didn't want him to get hurt or even worse... killed. He had fans, millions of people that cared about him: they would lose their everlasting minds if something happened to him.

"You can't even trust me."

"Iris..."

"You can't, just admit it. What's the point of us getting married if we have no trust? I trust you when you leave on trips for business meetings so how is this any different?" Bryson looks at the concrete, his head comes back up and his eyes land on me.

"You wanna admit stuff? Let's talk about how you never had that same spark in your eyes, or how this whole time you're still in love with him and not me. The sad part is that you think his love is all you know but, that's not true. Maybe I fucked up along the way because clearly your heart is still with him. You're exhausting, Iris, I don't know what you want from me. But I know that I want you."

"Since I'm so exhausting, I'll give you some time to yourself." My voice cracks and my vision became blurry with each second, I take off my ring and let it go. It makes a small sound as soon as it hits the ground, I turn around and begin to walk to the jet. I ignored the flowing tears on my cheeks and block out his voice.

"You're just gonna keep running when shit gets hard between us? Baby, you'll be running forever then. I'm not losing you to him, I'm not... you'll
always be mine."

Bryson gets into his car, he slams the door shut and shoves the key into the ignition: he was breathing heavily and his mind was buzzing and crowded with distress. He bangs his hands on the wheel several times, as he watches the jet dart into the sky: the tears start to descend. Bryson buries his face into his arms and leans forward on the steering wheel. "Fuck."

Iris was cuddled up in a leather seat, she had wrapped a blanket around her body and laid her head on the window sill. She was holding in her whimpers as best as she could, Dmitri kept glancing at her while he did work on his laptop. He wanted to hold her tight while she cried but he was afraid of being rejected. Iris finally broke out into fits of sobs, they were painful to hear.

Dmitri was about to get up until she did herself, Iris walks over to him with the blanket draping over her shoulders. She stood still for a couple seconds, she looked up at him: her eyes bloodshot. "I r-really need someone right now. I don't want you think that I'm using you because I'm not... the truth is that I'm hurting really bad-"

Iris's breath gets caught in her throat, Dmitri grabs her hand and pulls her down on his lap. "I'll always be here for you, Iris. No matter what. No matter what." She squeezes his shoulder, her nose rubs up against his warm neck. "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 2K 28
(Currently on hold) 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 '𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄' 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬...
10.4K 405 13
" L𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐢. 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?" 𝐊𝐲𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐡�...
485K 11.9K 110
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...
445K 8.9K 27
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 - 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫...