What's This Feeling?! (SasuNa...

By Funnysize2003

Naruto is living his life as the hokage with hinata but when Narutos invited a party, things go... A bit out... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

5.8K 150 46
By Funnysize2003

"Naruto!" I heard my love call from behind the door to my office. Hinata walked in and smiled at me "Is your work finished?" I giggled and rubbed the back of my neck " Um... No? " she sighed "Naruto, I can help you if you'd like?" I gave her a closed eye smile " It's fine, how about you go home and start dinner I'll be there in about an hour. " she nodded and left. I sighed as a familiar chakra approached me from behind. I smirked "Sasuke... Back so soon, huh?" He walked around the front to face me and nodded " Yeah, dobe. " my eyebrow twitched "Can you stop calling me that? We're not kids anymore." He smirked " Nope. " I signed my name on a paper and sat it in the "Done" pile and grabbed another. "Paperwork sucks." I leaned back in my chair while Sasuke stared. I frowned " What!? " he shrugged "Sakura wants to through a party. All the kids are gonna be dumped on Shikamaru, at least that's what I heard." I laughed " Poor Shikamaru. " he giggled "Who's all going?" I asked but like always he shrugged " Um... Me, Sakura, Choji, Ino, Kiba, Shino, and that's about it. " I nodded "Dose Hinata know?" He nodded " She can't make it, I think she was worried about Boruto and his school work. " I nodded. "Yeah I'll be there. When is it?" He sat on the end of my desk " Tomorrow night at like 8 o'clock. " I finished the last paper of my huge stack and stretched "I'll be there as long as if I don't get another stack of paper like that." I pointed to the four foot tall stack of papers I just finished.  Sasuke smirked and got off my desk " You better be there. It'll take some of the stress of being hokage right down the drain. " I nodded "Don't worry I'll be there." He nodded and disappeared into thin air. I smiled " I better get home before Hinata looses her mind. " I stood up and shut the lights off, locked my office and headed home.

I opened the door and Boruto ran right into me, knocking me to the ground. "HEY!" I yelled and Boruto frowned " Sorry dad! " hinata came running out and yelled "Boruto! Get inside or your grounded." She smiled at me " Welcome home honey! Dinner done, it's your favorite. " my eyes turned to hearts and my jaw dropped as I ran into the house and sat at the table "Thank you for the food!" I grabbed some chopsticks and dug in. " Cheese dad it's just Ramen. " Boruto grumbled and sat across from me. Hinata sat next to me and my beautiful daughter sat next to my wonderful son. I ate three bowls in five minutes when I finally got to the size of a pig. "So how was school?"  Boruto frowned and took a bite of his ramen " Don't want to talk about it. " he popped his bottom lip out and looked to the side "I got into a fight with Sarada." I smirked " That's what I call..... " I made a gun with my fingers and smirked "A lovers quirral." I busted out laughing and Boruto turned red in the face. Hinata frowned "Naruto.... Dont.... It's not that funny." I whipped a tear from my eye " Sorry, oh before I forget, Sauske invited me to a party tomorrow. " she nodded "Yeah, he invited me too but I'm gonna stay here and help Boruto." I nodded and stood up " Well I'm off to bed. " I stood up and gave Hinata a kiss "Love you." She blushed " Love you too, night. " I smiled at the kids and head off to bed.

Hey guys I'm back!! I decided not to do another Grimmichi so I'm trying something else hope you enjoy this one!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.3K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
546K 4.8K 26
This is only male y/n × BTS smut. GAYS ONLY EVENT MATE
119K 3.1K 15
Basically Sasuke gets pregnant one night after having drunk sex with Naruto. problem is. should he tell him, and would Naruto even care. first chapt...
287K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc