Talk Klingon To Me

By Tyranasaurus_lex

Andrew's about to discover that Garrett's idea for a sexy role play is a little out of this world... More

Talk Klingon To Me
Part 2
Part 3

Part 4

318 8 36
By Tyranasaurus_lex

A note from the author: This chapter ended up getting kind of weird... don't judge me! 

Two hours later Andrew and Garrett were laying side by side in a sweaty heap and panting heavily; the bedsheets in a tangled mess beneath them. It had actually been surprisingly hot once Andrew had gotten his head around the initial weirdness of being an alien, even a human looking one. Garrett's extremely well thought out scenario had helped to get things started but as he grew more confident Andrew began to do his own thing and took charge of the situation. There'd been some space-themed dirty talk, Andrew had instigated that, followed by a mad dash to the bedroom.

"Come here," he'd growled and then lunged at Space Commander Watt's, who'd let out a loud squeal when Andrew had got hold of him and thrown him down on the bed.

After that he'd almost torn himself out of his clothing ("Act like you're shedding your alien skin Andrew!") before grabbing hold of Garrett who attempted to wriggle away from him, giggling loudly, until Andrew grabbed him by the ankle; dragging him back towards him. They'd rolled around for a little bit, each one trying to get the upper hand until Garrett found himself on his hands and knees and at the mercy of Talock the Alien.

"This is my planet and uhh... you'll do what I say when I say it," Andrew found himself saying as he got fully immersed in his character, "Otherwise you'll die when that asteroid hits us!"

Due to Garrett's ridiculously long legs, they'd had to improvise a few positions but that had just added to the fun. He'd "rescued" Garrett twice; the first time involving a "We're-about-to-get-blown-up-by-an-asteroid-and-must-have-loud-aggressive-sex-before-we-die" scenario. The headboard had taken a bit of a battering and Andrew was once again very grateful that nobody lived on the other side of the wall. By this point, Garrett had been too far gone into his galactic fantasy and the stuff he was groaning out, whilst a turn on for Andrew, would have sounded very odd to anyone who was listening.

"I don't wanna disintegrate into the atmosphere!" Garrett had wailed when Andrew had pounded into him from behind, "Save us Talock!"

Thankfully Andrew's special alien regeneration powers enabled him to bring Garrett back to life after the asteroid hit and they did it all over again for a second time. As requested Andrew had been a lot less gentle during round two and he rolled Garrett over and pulled him into a different position. It was weird and odd and bizarre whatever the hell they were doing but Andrew found he was more turned on then he'd ever been in his entire life.  

"Andrew...Andrew," Garrett had moaned as his hands gripped the sheets; completely forgetting that Andrew was currently supposed to be Talock the Alien from planet Glarnog, "Dontstopdontstopdontstop."

Andrew, or rather Talock, had had no intention of stopping and had picked up the pace until his mission was finally accomplished with earth-shattering results. Unsurprisingly, the subject of his rescue mission was currently curled up half asleep next to him; his head resting on Andrew's shoulder. Space Commander Watts's seemingly boundless energy had finally run dry after his time in captivity and he let out a wide, sleepy yawn. Stifling a huge yawn of his own Andrew thought he rather liked being an alien and he carded his fingers through Garrett's thick hair.

"So... was that good?" he asked somewhat nervously; he was pretty confident his time as an alien had gone down well, judging by all the noises Garrett was making, but he just wanted to make sure it had lived up to Garrett's expectations.

"Mmmm," Garrett murmured sleepily and he wrapped himself around Andrew like a warm cosy blanket, "The best; you make a good alien Andrew."

A slightly smug smile spread across Andrew's face and he kissed the top of Garrett's head before settling back against the pillows. Something was digging into his elbow and Andrew unearthed Garrett's glasses from the tangled sheets; they'd fallen off during their particularly energetic second mission. Setting them to one side for safe keeping he snuggled into Garrett's side only to find he had completely fallen asleep by now.

"Night babe," Andrew whispered softly; reaching down and pulling the blanket that was tangled up at the bottom of the bed over the pair of them.

All he got in response was a sleepy snore so Andrew leaned over and switched off the bedside lamp and settled down for the night. A shrill beep from the floor told him that he'd got a text message but Andrew ignored it and closed his eyes; wrapping his arm around Garrett and holding him close. It was the early hours of the morning by now and he was almost nodding off when his phone let out yet another loud beep. Ignoring it again Andrew shifted over and listened to Garrett's soft, rhythmic breathing until his phone issued another series of chimes. Grumbling to himself Andrew wriggled out from underneath Garrett, careful not to wake him, and felt around on the floor until he found his phone. Staring groggily at the screen he saw it was text from Shane and Andrew opened it half-heartedly; he was enjoying his post-coital cuddling session far too much to drive all the way back to Shane's to start editing again. Squinting at the text in the darkness it simply read;

Found something you two might enjoy :)

There was a link attached and despite the late hour, curiosity got the better of him and Andrew opened the link and found himself staring at a very graphic picture of the Alien Male Masturbator: For all your space adventures... Where everyone can hear you scream. It was a fucking alien dick shaped dildo.

Even in the darkness, Andrew could feel his face burning with embarrassment; Shane was never going to let either of them live this down. The whole squad probably knew about their alien adventure by now and Andrew was seriously considering fleeing to a remote island somewhere. Shane would have definitely told Ryland by now which meant it was only a matter of time before Morgan found out. It wouldn't have surprised him if the three of them had sat around together googling "alien sex toys" pictures to send to him and Garrett. The toy looked completely terrifying and Andrew was just trying to work out what bits went where when the light abruptly switched back on and almost blinded him.

"What's that?" Garrett mumbled sleepily as he squinted down at the phone screen, "What are you looking at?"

"NOOO! GARRETT!" Andrew shouted, his entire body turning red as Garrett shoved his glasses back on and took the phone from him, "Shane sent it to me, I didn't mean to tell him about the aline stuff Gare; it just sorta slipped out."

Unperturbed, Garrett wriggled around so he was laying with his arms propped up on Andrews' chest as he scrolled through the phone. He was far too busy looking at the vast array of pictures for the "Alien Male Masturbator" to listen to the fact that Shane was going to tease him until the end of time about weird sex fantasy.

"Look, this one lays eggs inside you! Isn't that cool?!" Garrett said excitedly as he scrolled through the rest of the website, "And this one looks like a dragon!"

He waved a picture of a massive acid green dildo that looked more like a torture device than something that would actually provide any pleasure in front of Andrews' face.

"I am not," Andrew said stubbornly as he attempted to pull the phone out of Garrett's grip, "Doing anything with that."

Andrew had no problem with sex toys, in fact, they'd had a lot of fun with a generic normal looking dildo, but he had to draw the line somewhere. Thankfully Garrett seemed more interested in the fantasy aspects of the toys rather than actually wanting to use one that was shaped like a werewolf's dick. In the end, Andrew left him to it, hoping that Garrett didn't make any unnecessary purchases only adding an "mmmm" or a "yeah" whenever his boyfriend found something of interest. In fact, he was almost dosing off when Garrett let out a loud gasp and he was roughly jolted awake.

"What's the matter?" he asked groggily only for Garrett to shove the phone back in his face and Andrew found himself staring at a Hermione Granger shaped dildo.

Unable to stop himself Andrew began giggling uncontrollably which quickly turned into a full-blown laugh attack when Garrett muttered: "how could they do that to Hermione?!" Despite his earlier enthusiasm Garrett seemed more than a little put out that his beloved childhood book series had been turned into a bunch of sex toys.

"Andrew," he said in a very serious tone that almost made Andrew abruptly stop laughing, "They made the Elder Wand into a vibrator."

The look of sheer disappointment on Garrett's face just about did it for Andrew and he burst into another fit of loud hysterical laughter. Slumping over on his side Andrew carried on laughing uproariously whilst Garrett continued to look forlornly down at his phone. Hopefully, Shane hadn't delved any further into the website otherwise Garrett would be getting some Harry Potter sex toys as a birthday present.

"It's not funny!" Garrett protested whilst Andrew struggled to breathe he was laughing so hard, "Harry Potter isn't meant for... for this."

He pointed at a picture of something called the "Golden Snatch" which looked like a confusing golden egg thing designed for women to use. Andrew stared at for a moment, trying once again to work out what went where, whilst Garrett was ranting about Quidditch rules and "the incorrect use of magical artifacts." Huh. Andrew was pretty sure Garrett had gotten incredibly drunk once and told him all about the plethora of Harry Potter slash fanfiction he'd read and written during his youth. Plus; they'd already done their own version of Harry Potter sexy times. Taking evasive action, Andrew leaned forward wrapped his arms around a still sulking Garrett's waist and pulled him to lay back against his chest. As usual, Garrett went willingly and he was only pretend sulking by the time Andrew had kissed his way along his cheeks.

"I seem to remember not too long ago," Andrew reminded him as he left a trail of kisses along Garrett's neck and shoulders, "You came up with the idea of-"

"Oliver Wood and Cedric Diggory," Garrett interrupted excitedly as the memories came flooding back, "House Quidditch captains who fall in love which is what should have happened in the book...

"Yeah them," Andrew cut in before Garrett built up enough steam to unleash the full force of his Harry Potter Lexicon, "I don't remember reading about those two fucking in the shower after Quidditch practice like we did."

"That was different," Garrett argued as his face flushed pink and he pushed his mop of hair off his face, "That was based on in-depth characterisation and research; this is just... gross."

Whilst he wasn't quite sure how the two were different Andrew was too tired to discuss it now and Garrett did look more than a little upset; especially about the Hermione dildo.

"Maybe we shouldn't look at anymore," Andrew suggested as he gently pulled the phone out of Garrett's grip, "Before you find something else that upsets you."

He'd already spotted the "Thanos Fister" lurking near the bottom of the page and he was pretty sure that wasn't going to go down well either.

"Fine," Garrett sighed before rolling onto his back and picking up his own phone, "Can we get this though?"

He held out his phone for Andrew to look at; it was a pair of leather wrist restraints with a metal bar attached in the middle.

"Yeah all right then," Andrew agreed as his cheeks went a little pink; at least Garrett wouldn't get stuck to the headboard with those.

"Good," Garrett replied with a smile as he shut his phone off and tossed it to one side, "Cus I already brought them."

Lost in thought about the endless possibilities of things he could do with those wrist restraints, Andrew didn't notice Garrett shifting away from him to the opposite side of the bed. It was only when Garrett nudged him playfully in the ribs with his toes did Andrew pull himself out of his "Garrett bound and gagged" fantasy to look over at him. They stared at each other for a moment, sexual tension rising in the air before Garrett nudged him again. This time Andrew was ready for him and he made a grab for Garrett's foot only for his lover to move at the last second and remain annoyingly out of reach. Smiling sweetly Garrett rested his foot tantalisingly close to Andrew's groin and gently rubbed his toes everywhere except Andrews steadily hardening dick. 

"Garrett," Andrew ground out; not sure if he wanted Garrett to stop or keep going.

"What?" Garrett replied innocently as he brought his other  foot to rest against Andrews groin, "Something wrong?"

Biting his bottom lip Andrew let Garrett have his fun for a second before he lunged forward and tried to catch hold off one Garrett's ridiculously long legs; only to have him slip through his fingers once again. It seemed like Garrett wasn't going to come willingly this time so Andrew decided to switch tactics.

"I am not gonna chase you Gare," he insisted and just as Garrett's face dropped with disappointment he sprang forward; grabbing Garrett by both ankles and dragging him towards him. Before Garrett had a chance to move, if he'd even wanted too, Andrew straddled his waist and pinned his wrists down either side of his head onto the mattress. It was almost three in the morning by now but the earlier tiredness he'd felt was melting away as he stared down at his boyfriend. Garrett was giving him that look, that look that made Andrew want to fuck him hard and fast into the mattress.

"You wanna go again?" Andrew queried raising his eyebrow; regular human Andrew didn't have as much stamina as Alien Andrew but he could probably tap into some of his reserves if need be.

"We need to get rid of the radioactive residue from your planet in the decompression chamber," Garrett explained as he stared up at bemused looking Andrew, "Before it turns your organs into goo."

"What?"

"The shower," Garrett sighed as he rolled his eyes at Andrew, "You need to clean me up so I'm not all gross and sticky."

"Oh," Andrew said as he relaxed his grip on Garrett's wrists a little, "So...You ready for me to take you back to my home planet Space Commander Watts?"

Garrett nodded eagerly so Andrew slowly released him before sitting back on heels and waiting. Then, just as Garrett had slipped out from underneath him, Andrew sprang up from the bed and bolted in the direction of the shower; Space Commander Watts hot on his heels. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 312 11
This is a collection of imagines with Andrew Garfield. From fluff to smut this can contain everything. Imagines with smut in it will be marked with N...
433 10 1
Neils in love Andrew is a jealous brat A random gift Now? Well a bunch of miss communication between the boys.
46.6K 740 15
[F I N I S H E D] "fuck, garrett watts, why do I love you so much" - - - in which you fall for garrett watts.
35K 1K 15
Andrew is insecure after a one night stand