The Principal's Daughter (On...

By fashion4passion

What happens when your dad decides that your too much to handle and decides to move in with your mom so they... More

Characters
The House and Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - The Punishment
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
How to earn a new chapter
Chapter 9 - The Swap
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: The Conversation
Important Author's Note

Prologue

13.8K 112 60
By fashion4passion

I want to acknowledge that the story I am about to write was from my own imagination with the inspiration of @boss_bitch_bre and @LadyRay1994

Hi my name is Serenia Gabrielle Taylor, but my friends call me Nia. I live with my dad at the moment, but I'm moving in with my mom after I meet her. Ok you see I have a bad attitude, and my dad was getting overwhelmed taking care of me himself, so he decided to share custody with my mom.

I haven't seen my mom since a month after I was born. I know I have 4 older brothers and that my mom is the principal of my new school. My dad is gonna teach there too. I know I'm gonna get in trouble a whole lot more now.

We're moving to California from Connecticut. I'm a pretty good student and I make all A's and B's, but the attitude, cussing, partying, and fighting gets me in trouble.

《Nia's POV》
Dad: Nia get out here your mom is waiting
I looked around my room one last time and grabbed my suitcase to head out.
Dad: Nia!!!
Me: Coming!! Can you wait a flipping second?
I walk out and the first thing that happens is my mom walks up a slapped me across my face.
Mom: Watch your mouth little girl before I spank you.
I was low-key scared I was never hit before.
Mom: let's go, I left 4 boys in a house alone I'd like it to still be there when I get back.
Dad: Nia your mom will go over the rules and punishments later.
Me: Ok like she gonna do anything.
Mom: lose that attitude before I slap you
Me: Fine (eyeroll)
Mom: stop the attitude NOW!
Me: (mutters under her breath)
Mom just slapped me, now I'm crying.
Mom: stop your crying before I give you something to crying about.

《Skip to arrival at the house》

Mom: ok Nia you have 4 brothers- Brandon (23), Jayden (18), Daniel (17), and Andrew(16). Then you being the youngest at 14.
Mom: you have two uncles William (will) and Jackson (jack) they are both teachers and have permission to whoop your behind.
Me: ok
Dad: let's head inside.

(377)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 946 31
The one thing Madelyn desires most in the world is to wear diapers again, and she is prepared to do anything to make that wish come true. As inexplic...
52.1K 3K 48
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...
186K 16.3K 66
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 36.4K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...