Dreams (Zarry)

MaryC_DT tarafından

"This might sound strange, but..." he took a deep breath before continuing. "I dreamed of you." That was inte... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue

Chapter 9

428 33 13
MaryC_DT tarafından

A/N: Since we all love zarry smut, there will be some here  ;)

***********************

We talked or texted almost every day after that. We talked a lot about the dream we both had. It had even been the same night that we had it. It made me wonder a lot about what could have led to this. I wasn't a believer per se, but maybe there was some higher power that wanted us to have a connection, sending us into the same dream world. What could be the reason for that? Was it that Harry and I were meant to be? It was a wonderful thought. I actually mentioned that to Harry one night, during one of our nightly phone calls, and he became very quiet.

"Maybe," he said after a while, but it sounded more like a question. "I'd like that though," he added and I couldn't contain my smile.

"I'd like that too," I whispered into the phone. I could hear Harry sigh on the other end and we just listened to each other's breathing for a moment.

We did that sometimes. We didn't feel the need to always fill each and every moment with words. Only knowing that the other one was there, just being in each other's company, even over the phone was an unbelievable experience. We felt that we could just be. I would call that an almost spiritual connection.

We had not managed to see each other again since the listening party. We were both very busy. My album had been released and seemed to be a huge success. I had a lot of shows and interviews to take care of. And I missed Harry so much. I wanted to see him again, to touch him.

One day I asked him to send me some more pictures so I could see his beautiful face again, which he did. And I was happy until in one of them he didn't wear a shirt. I gasped loudly when I opened it. Unfortunately, I was in a meeting at the label and it was the most inconvenient of moments for him to send me that. I should have felt more guilty for not paying attention in my meeting, but I couldn't bring myself to feel remorseful, while staring at the stunning man in that picture. My body agreed with the fact that I wanted to see more of him naked. My cock stood to attention almost immediately.

I scolded Harry for sending me a picture like that. I wasn't in a position to take care of the problem that had developed. I didn't mention that to Harry, but he probably knew that I was in a bind. He laughed at me and aggravated the situation by sending me another one. That one worse than the first, with him reclining on his bed in only his boxers.

I groaned and excused myself from the room. I was very embarrassed and decided to take a cigarette break on the roof to try and calm down when my phone vibrated in my pocket again.

From H: Hey Z, did you forget about me? ;)

I wiped a hand down my face. What was I supposed to do with him?

To H: You are a little devil.

From H: Only a little one?

I groaned again.

To H: What are you doing to me, Haz?

From H: I don't know, what am I doing?

To H: I'm sure you know exactly what you are doing. You drive me crazy.

From H: Is that so? Tell me more!

I let me head fall back against the wall that I was leaning on. I couldn't go back to the meeting in the state I was in. It would be useless for all parties involved anyway. So I decided to go home instead.

To H: Gonna go home. Give me 30 min.

From H: K ;)

He would be the death of me.

I got some glares when I went back to tell my management that I would need to leave. I knew they could take care of things, it was anyway just smoothing out the plans for the rest of the shows. They didn't need me for that.

When I was home I locked the door behind me and send Harry a quick text.

To H: What are you doing?

From H: Just relaxing. Didn't have much to do today. You?

To H: Just fixing myself a drink.

From H: You home?

To H: Yeah!

From H: Good!

To H: Why is that?

From H: Well, maybe now you can send me nudes ;)

I snorted. What? Nudes?

To H: You can't be serious.

From H: I am. Wanna see some skin!

To H: Are you drunk?

From H: Nope. Just horny.

I groaned. What is this boy doing to me?

To H: Fuck Harry!

From H: I'd love to.

To H: Harry, stop it.

From H: Why? I'd just love to do some sexting with you!

I laughed out loud then. Is sexting even a word? I grabbed my drink and went to my bedroom. I was horny as fuck and if Harry wanted to do this, I was down for it. This would definitely be something new, but I would probably do anything for that man.

I undressed quickly, only keeping my black boxers on, and laid down on my back, leaning against the headrest. I snapped a quick picture of my face and upper body and send it to Harry.

To H: Let's do it.

From H: Fuck, Z. You are so fucking hot. I'd love to touch that skin of yours. It looks like caramel. And those tattoos are insanely hot.

I imagined his hands on my skin and could feel myself getting hard.

To H: Tell me more. What else would you do if you were here?

From H: I would straddle your lap and kiss every tattoo on your chest.

I pictured that in my mind and moved my hand down my chest and into my boxers, making it more difficult to type a response.

To H: Gonna call you.

From H: K

When I waited for the call to connect my heart started to beat more quickly. I had never done anything like it and I was nervous as hell. But then I heard Harry's husky voice and my nerves were forgotten.

"Are you touching yourself, Z?" he asked.

"Yes," I groaned.

"How does it feel? Tell me," he demanded.

"It feels good. Would be better if it would be your hand wrapped around me though."

"Just close your eyes, and picture me in your lap, my fingers wrapped around your cock, moving my hand up and down."

"Fuck, yeah," I growled into the line. I pulled my boxers down and off to better feel myself.

"I love your voice," he whispered huskily. "It sounds so sexy." He moaned then and I knew he was touching himself as well.

"Are you naked, Haz?" I asked him, needing to know, needing that image in my mind.

"Yes! Fuck.... Yes, I am!"

"Can you do something for me, baby?" I asked.

"Anything!" he exclaimed.

"Put your phone on speaker." I heard some rustling on the other side.

"Done."

"Wrap one hand tightly around your cock and move it slowly," I demanded.

"I'm doing that," he growled. "Fuck, it feels so good. Tell me more. What's next?"

"Gonna make you feel even better, baby," I promised. "Lick the middle finger of your other hand. Lick and suck it until it's good and wet."

He moaned and I could hear the sucking noises through the phone. I moved the hand on my length faster, moving my thumb over the tip, moaning into the phone.

"Done," he said breathlessly.

"You know what to do now, baby. Feel yourself. Make yourself feel so good."

I could hear a long groan through the phone. I could see it in front of me, how he inserted that finger into himself and moved it in and out.

"How does it feel? Tell me, Haz!"

"So good, god, Zayn, it's so good."

I could feel myself getting closer to the edge. With Harry's moans in my ear I wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"Move it faster, Harry. Add another one, to make you feel even better."

"Fuck, Z, wish you were here right now."

"Me too, baby. I'd fuck you so good." I groaned, I couldn't take it much longer. Just imagining what Harry was doing was making me crazy.

"Push the fingers deeper, Haz. Move them faster. Find that sweet spot. I wanna hear you scream, baby. Scream so loud."

"Fuck, Zayn, fuck. I can't... I'm so close. Fuck," he yelled.

"Me too, Harry, me too. Just a little more. Stroke that beautiful cock of yours in time with the movement of your fingers. Faster and harder." I groaned. "Wanna hear you, please, Haz, come for me." I was breathing heavily into the phone. "I'm gonna come, Haz. Come with me!"

"Z, yes. Yes. I'm coming, oh shit, Zayn. I'm coming," he yelled that last bit. I could see it. How he threw his head back, his hips bucking and I was coming as well.

"Fuck," I groaned and spilled onto my stomach and it seemed to go on for hours. I stroked myself until there was nothing left. I could hear Harry's breathing on the other end.

"God," he whispered. "I don't think I ever came this hard."

I chuckled quietly.

"Me neither," I said.

"I think it was your voice," he said.

"What was?" I asked him.

"What made me come so hard." He sighed. "Your voice is so damn sexy. I think I could come just by listening to you speak... Or sing." The way he added that last bit made me curious.

"Harry?"

"Mh?"

"Did you touch yourself, listening to my music?"

"Uhm..." was all the answer I got.

"Fuck, Haz, baby!"

"I can't help it. It's so good. Your voice is addicting."

"You make me crazy. I need to see you."

"I know, Z. I need to see you too. Wanna talk to you and touch you and... and kiss you," he admitted.

"Same, Haz. I feel the same." I sighed. "I'm soon done with my promo shows. I hope we'll have some time then."

"Me too," he said quietly. I knew it wouldn't be easy and it wouldn't get any easier either. His music would be coming out soon and I knew we would be touring as well, probably in different parts of the country, maybe even the world if we were successful.

"Baby, it will be fine. We'll find a way. I'll talk to you tomorrow. And keep those pictures coming," I added to lighten the mood. It seemed to work, because he chuckled.

"Will do, Z. Just for you!"

"Thank you, Haz. I'll talk to you tomorrow, ok? Get some sleep."

"Ok. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you, too." And with that he hung up.

I pulled the covers over my naked body and closed my eyes. I missed Harry so much. At the moment this was ok, us talking on the phone and stuff, but I needed to see him, hold him in my arms. We never even kissed in real life. But I just wanted to feel his lips on mine.

Sleep soon took me away into the dream world where Harry and I could be together. It was heaven and hell all at once, but I had a feeling that it would always be like that with Harry. Heaven and Hell all at once.

**************

A/N: God, I love zarry smut! Who doesn't? ;) Well, as always I appreciate each and everyone of you who take the time to read my stuff. I hope you are still enjoying it. Let me know what you think! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

143K 5.9K 41
He's got him in the palm of his hand. Closed in his fist, smashing all that he's worked for. His family, his job, his success and especially pride, a...
74.1K 3.6K 32
Zayn Malik: A professional Surgeon, one of the best Doctors in the country. Recieved countless awards for his job. A job that he put his pride in. Bu...
42.2K 2.3K 30
"I think I'm falling for you. Even though I shouldn't have these feelings for you because you kidnapped me. " Zayn's eyes widened before he whispere...
14.4K 1K 30
Harry Style 17 Years have passed since Zayn died. He promised himself that he would never fall in love again and would only focus on raising his son...