If Only

Av -missmischief

๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—€๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๏ฟฝ... Mer

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

20

5.2K 221 29
Av -missmischief

𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
nosey little fucker, aren't you?

OPHELIA had a set back, and that is what got her in a terrible situation.

She had been shopping for a few things so that Bella and her could surprise Charlie with an amazing dinner, when she had heard someone talk about her and Jasper. At first, she was going to ignore them, but they had made many comments on who she was just using him for money, sex, and that he had gave in to her pathetic attempts, and now that is the reason he and the rest of the Cullen's left.

Usually, she would've let those comments roll right off her back, but the nightmares had started up again for some reason, and she also hadn't ate all day. So, instead of being the bigger person, she walked up to the girl, compelled her to meet her outside in the alley. And once no one was paying attention — that she thought of — she made her way to the human, and began feeding on her.

It was a normal feeding until she got shot in the back.

Groaning, she looked the girl in the eyes and compelled her, "Leave and forget this ever happened." Once the girl was out of sight, she turned around slowly, wiping the blood off from her lips. She simply rose an eyebrow as she saw the two 'FBI agents'. "Hello, darlings." She wiggled her fingers in a hello manner.

"Why the hell is the dead man's blood not working?!" Dean had shouted at his brother as Ophelia advanced on them slowly, almost tauntingly.

"I don't know!"

Together, Sam and Dean shot at Ophelia a few more times — a few times being about two dozen times. She was barley fazed by the bullets seeing as she kept walking towards them, her smirk turning into a scowl of annoyance.

"You two can stop now," she told them and fake-yawned. "It's getting kind of old now." She zoomed towards them, and didn't expect to be stabbed in the stomach by a pretty weird looking knife. She looked down and then back up at Dean who had done it. "I thought we had something special, sweetheart." Something then hit her head harshly and she collapsed, the last thing she saw was the two brothers standing over her.

When she had awoken from her slumber, she lifted her head up to see herself in a motel room, the same one she had spent time in with Dean. She smirked as she saw the brother's approach her, and she wiggled her hands, realizing that they had tied them behind her. She was also strapped pretty tightly onto a chair which wasn't that comfortable.

"What the hell are you?" Dean asked her, his voice raspy and full of anger. He couldn't believe that he slept with a monster — twice! He never hated his judgement this moment. He should've known.

She tilted her head up at him. "I thought it was obvious," she simply said, "I'm a vampire, duh." She rolled her eyes.

Sam sighed and placed his hand on Dean's shoulder, the older of the two breathing in deeply. "I think what he means is; how did the dead man's blood not work on you?"

She rose her eyebrows before frowning. "Wait... that's what's in my blood now?" She asked before shivering in disgust. "No wonder I feel terrible." She hummed and looked up at the puppy eyed brother. "Wait, why is there dead man's blood in me?"

Sam was the one to furrow his brows next. "You're a vampire but you don't—" He stopped himself short. "You're different aren't you? How are you different?"

"You're saying there is another vampire species?!" Ophelia exclaimed before exhaling. "How much is there that I don't know?" She sighed and closed her eyes for a second before looking Sam in the eyes. "I don't know what you're going on about, but I am an Original." She smirked and leaned back in the seat, acting like she was weakened, but really, she could leave in two seconds flat.

"What the fuck is an Original?!" Dean asked angrily as he tried his best to not show that he was affected by all this. He had started to like her, and that was something he had never done before while on the job. Sure, he's had sex and flirted with countless women, but just like he had told Sam a few days ago, there was just something different about Ophelia.

Ophelia let out a frustrated breath. "Am I going to have to tell my story again?" She saw their deadpan expressions and huffed. "Wonderful," she commented before getting comfortable. "My father was a landowner from Europe," she began, like she did with the Cullen's. "My parents had just started a family when a plague struck their homeland. They lost a child to it. They wanted to escape and protect their future family from the same fate, so they moved to what is now a town in Virginia."

"But—"

"It hadn't been discovered by anyone in your history books," she interrupted Sam who let out a chuckle in response. "Anyway, my mother knew the witch Ayana, who heard from the spirits of a mystical land where everyone was healthy... blessed by the gifts of speed and strength. That lead my family there, where we lived amongst those people." She paused seeing slightly confused faces before speaking again. "Werewolves."

Satisfied with their expressions, she continued, "To us, they were just our neighbors. My family lived in peace with them for over twenty years, during which time my family had more children, including me. Once a month our family retreated into the caves beneath our village. The wolves would howl through the night and by morning we'd return home..."

Ophelia takes a deep breath, gritting her teeth knowing what she was about to say next, trying to mask the pain in her voice, but it didn't work. "One full moon, my brother Niklaus and my youngest brother Henrik snuck out to watch the men turn into beasts. That was forbidden. Henrik paid the price. And that was the beginning of the end of peace with our neighbors, as well as one of the last moments my family had together as humans."

Sam glanced at his brother who still held a hard expression. He simply couldn't get over the fact that he slept with a monster and fell for her.

"My parents turned to the witch Ayana. They wanted a way to protect their children, and so they did what they thought was best."

"So, vampirism was a form of protection?" Sam asked, feeling sorry for her. She had saw her expression when she was talking about her baby brother, and felt what she was feeling. He's had the same experience when Dean died and went to Hell, just like Dean did with him being stabbed in the back.

"What else would it be?" Ophelia questioned.

"A curse?"

She shook her head. "My parents only saw a way of keeping their children alive."

Sam cleared his throat after he realized that Dean wasn't making a move to even try to see her side of things. "Then why stay if they were so afraid of the werewolves? Why not leave?"

Ophelia hummed in response, a wry smile on her lips. "Pride... My father didn't want to run anymore. He wanted to fight and be superior to the wolves. Where they would bite, we had to bite harder. Where they had speed, we had to be faster. Agility, strength, senses..." Sam was very sympathetic with her and Dean was battling with his inner self. "When my parents requested the help of Ayana, she refused. She wanted no part in it. Desperate to protect the rest of us, our father forced our mother to call upon her black magic in order to make us stronger."

"Black magic?"

"My mother was also a witch," Ophelia stated, "The witch of the Original Family. The Original Witch."

Sam was curious as he tilted his head. "If she was a witch, then..?"

"Am I?" Ophelia shook her head. "No, a witch is nature's servant; a vampire is an abomination of nature. You can either be one or the other, never both. My mother did this for us. She did not turn."

"How did you turn?" Dean asked roughly, trying to get to the point. They had already figured out that she was different than their usual vampires, they just needed to figure out how.

"She called upon the sun for life, and the ancient white oak tree, one of nature's eternal objects, for immortality. That night, my father offered us wine laced with blood. And then he drove his sword through our hearts." Ophelia placed her hand above her heart, remembering the pain, with her eyes downcast.

Both brothers were stunned. "He killed you?" Sam asked, glancing back at his brother who had finally shown an expression; horror.

"And he wasn't delicate about it either," she retorted and gulped as she pictured her father's smile before he plunged the sword through her. "We had to drink blood to complete the ritual. It was euphoric! The feeling of power was indescribable... but the witch Ayana was right about the consequences. The spirits turned on us, and nature fought back... For every strength, there would be a weakness... The sun became our enemy, it would burn us. It kept us indoors for weeks. And though my mother found a solution, there were other problems... Neighbors who had opened their homes to us could now keep us out. Flowers at the base of the white oak burned and prevented compulsion. And the spell decreed that the tree that gave us life could also take it away...so we burned it to the ground. Thus the first vampires were born," she finished, taking s breath as she looked around at the brother's.

"But... that goes against everything that we have ever learned. How have we never—"

She simply sighed. "Most of our kind know how to be smart and hide within the humans seeing as we are pretty much—"

"You're not human!" Dean snapped and stormed towards her, making her flinch back. Her eyes widened as she stared into his green ones. "You kill! You probably were the one to kill all those people!" He got his answer when her eyes downcast. "Ha! I told you Sam! She's a monster! We need to kill her now!"

Ophelia closed her and took in a deep breath. "I am a monster," she whispered and the room went silent. "Do you see me denying it? My story wasn't suppose to change your perspective on me, it was suppose to show you how my kind had come to." She looked up at the brother's, showing off her teary brown eyes. "Yes. I killed all those people because I got my heart broken. But, you wanna know what I did afterwards? I gave all those families thousands and thousands of dollars, and even had new houses made just for them. Does that make up for what I did to their husbands, wives, children? No! I know that."

"Ophelia..." Sam trialed off, running his hands down his face.

"You're still a monster!" Dean screamed in her face. "You still killed those people, ruined their families! No money or house is going to make up for that!"

"I know!" She roared in anger and stood up so quick that it made both brother jump back in shock. She shrugged off all the ropes they had around her and then paused as she heard Dean point a gun at her. "Shoot me. I don't care. And it's not like is going to do anything to me, anyway."

She popped her neck and glanced between the both of them. "I get you've killed, too." She pursed her lips as she saw them glance at each other. "Don't be judging me when you've probably done the same thing. So, if you don't have anything else to say to me, I'm leaving."

She waited a few seconds before nodding, and then flashing out of their motel room, leaving them to think.

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

956 14 22
When Lilliana was turned into a vampire by her boyfriend/now-fiance Elijah Mikaelson, she certainly didn't expect being thrust into the middle of an...
1.7M 63.6K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...
580 21 22
-I don't know why you did it. -What? -Why did you kill all those people? -I didn't know what to do. It was either you or them. There was no other...
172K 3.7K 35
[[forgive the crappy writing- I wrote this when I was 13, re-published it bc a lot said they were missing it.]] She is Maria Victoria Petrova Yes. As...