If Only

By -missmischief

๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—€๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๏ฟฝ... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

05

8.8K 355 59
By -missmischief

𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓
half of her beauty is her brain

IT was about a week after their first day of school, a week since Bella met Edward Cullen, and a week since the asshole has been gone. And quote frankly, Bella is a little relieved to not see him in that time period because she knew that if he showed up after being rude to her, Ophelia was going to rip out his jugular if he were to send her one bad look.

Eric had met them at their lockers and walked with them to their first class for the day. Unfortunately, that class was biology, a class that neither of the girls particularly enjoyed. Both girls were more into history or english.

Eric was rambling about prom as they entered the classroom, anxiety coating his features that neither girl understood.  

"They need a guy to choose the music, so your playlists would be really helpful." They nodded along with him, removing their jackets and hanging them up beside the door, droplets of rain splattering against the linoleum floor. Eric's hands were clenched into fists by his sides, shaking as he reached the part that was making him so nervous. "I was wondering, do either of you have a date to—" 

"What's up, girls?" Mike interrupted as he came striding into the room. He lifted his hat drenched from the rain above their heads and shook it.

Ophelia grabbed his and and stared him in the eyes, compelling him, "Stop before I stab you." He did as told and she smirked before her eyes raked over the other students in the room. Her gaze stopped on one table in particular, eyes narrowing into slits as she recognised the person sitting there.Her arms shot out in front of Bella, who frowned at her. "It looks like I can finally rip someone's jugular out... or maybe their spleen."

Bella frowned and followed where her eyes were looking, and she scowled, too. "You can do whatever you want while I watch," Bella stated before pausing, "Wait, don't, because I know you will, and I'm not about to help in murder."

Seated at his usual table, Edward watched them with vague interest in his eyes.

"Are you going to confront him?" Ophelia asked, voice lowered into a hiss. 

"I don't know." Bella shrugged with her eyes wide. "Maybe." 

"You should," Ophelia stated, "Or I will, and it'll be a different one that he would expect."

She fell silent as they reached Bella's table, her eyes narrowing at Edward, who returned her furious look with a grin. She scowled, turning back to Bella and smirked. "If he even dares to do anything, tell me, and I'll rip his dick off." She kissed Bella on the cheek and took her seat by Mike. She ignored the blonde haired boy and just stared over at Bella who gave her a smile.

Molina started the lesson once everyone else was quiet, explaining what they were going to be doing for the next hour. Ophelia's thoughts drifted as she attempted to pay attention, but she only picked up on certain phrases about onion cells and microscopes. She blinked, snapping out of her bored daze as everyone started talking among themselves.

And even though she wasn't listening to a word anyone said, she was still smart enough to know what was happening. She looked at all the microscopes and answered them simply, and even slapped Mike's hand away as he tried to help her, thinking she was just guessing the answers. She got so annoyed at one point that she shoved him off of the stool, making him fall to the ground harshly. She would've done worse, but she was trying to control her anger like Bella has been teaching her.

LATER rather than sooner, school was finally over for the day. Ophelia was the first to arrive at Bella's truck, leaning against the side of the chevy while she waited for Bella, who had French when she had Latin. It was such a beautiful language to learn, and it was actually something she looked forward to at school.

When Bella finally approached her after about ten minutes of her waiting, she said, "Finally! I was about to drain the whole bloody school just waiting on your slow ass."

Bella let out a humorless chuckle before shoving Ophelia slightly. "You're an idiot."

"Idiot?" Ophelia tilted her head. "I have an IQ score of 300, thank you very much."

"But, that because you're like a million years old," Bella retorted which made Ophelia scowl at her. "You look good for your age, though, Lia."

Ophelia smirked and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Why, thank you, darling."

They were cut off by the sound of a loud screech. It sounded as though metal was scraping against metal. They quickly turned around to only come face to face with a black van skidding towards them.

Ophelia, in a blink of an eye, grabbed Bella, shielded her, and ducked just in time, and slammed her hand up against the side of the van, pushing it a good eight feet away from them. But, it was weird, because at the exact same time her hand came in contact with the van, so did another.

Looking up, Ophelia's eyes narrowed at the sight of Edward, and shoved him away from them, not remembering that he was across the lot, not able to reach them in time. He looked at her in shock before jumping over the truck, disappearing into the woods.

Ophelia looked down at Bella who launched herself at the vampire, saying, "Oh, my god! Thank you!" She exclaimed that just as all the students piled around them, staring in shock.

And despite her best efforts, both Ophelia and Bella weren't able to escape going to the hospital, and they were forced into the back of an ambulance and sent on their way.

That was how they found themselves sitting on a bed in the emergency room, downright refusing to leave each other's side as they waited for Charlie to arrive and see to their freedom. Tyler was apologising from the bed beside them, but both girls simply ignored him when it became clear he wasn't going to stop.

"I'll feed you my blood when when we get home," Ophelia simply told the human.

"How did they get to us so fast?" Bella sighed, tucking her legs underneath her as she leaned on Ophelia's shoulder. They were on the other side of the parking lot." She looked up at the Original through her eyelashes and began, "Are they—"

Ophelia shook her head. "I don't think so," she simply said. "They don't look like my kind of vampire and I have never seen them eat one bite of food since we got here. If they were... they would try to get rid of their cravings by eating food. Of course, I don't have to 'cause I mastered the self control portion of being a vampire."

Bella gave her a look. "Are you sure?"

Ophelia looked slightly offended. "How dare you make fun of my eating habits." They both laughed at that.

The door to the emergency room suddenly opened and Charlie rushed into the room. She was in his work uniform, a frown on his face as he stormed down the aisle between the beds with no intention of slowing down.

"Are you two okay?!" Charlie exclaimed and narrowed his eyes at Tyler. "We are going to talk," he spat as he pointed towards the boy who'd put them there. Tyler's face went pale, and he began apologising again, his words falling on deaf ears. "Are you alright?"

"We're fine," Ophelia stated, rolling her big brown, almost black, eyes.

""I'm sorry, girls," Tyler groaned again. "I tried to stop." 

"It's fine." Bella rolled her eyes. 

"No, it sure as hell is not okay," Charlie exclaimed. 

"Dad!" Bella scowled at him. "It wasn't his fault." 

"You both could've been killed, you understand that?" 

"If only you knew..." Ophelia smirked and Bella smacked her on the thigh. She chuckled and kissed Bella on the cheek. "I was there to save this damsel, don't worry, Charlie."

Charlie pursed his lips, turning towards the boy watching them with wide eyes. "You can kiss your licence goodbye."

A man then walked towards the father and daughters, he had shocking blonde hair and molten gold eyes, his white doctor's coat matching the tone of his alabaster skin. He was quick to approach them, a kind smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "I heard the chief and his friend's daughters were here." He looked between them, his eyes widening at their similarities. "I wish it was under better circumstances."

"It would've been worse if Edward wasn't there..." Bella trailed off, a small smirk on her features. She was going to find out what they were one way or another.

"Edward," Charlie repeated. "Your boy?" He asked the Doctor.

Ophelia eyed the man as he looked down at the chart in his hands, avoiding eye contact. She tilted her head, growing even more suspicious. The man was just as pale as his 'adopted' children and he had the same golden eyes.

"It was amazing!" Ophelia exclaimed. "He was no where near us," she added, and noted the way Carlisle tensed. She was going play the innocent human game until she found out what she wanted.

"As long as your safe," He responded with a fake smile that the twins noticed immediately. He then gave a slight nod to Charlie and both grown men walked away.

Charlie nodded at what he was saying and turned towards his girls. "Hey." The girls glanced up at the man in question and followed him out of the room when he signaled them. "I just have to sign some paperwork. You might want to call your mom, you know how she is."

"Yeah... no," Ophelia stated before grabbing Bella's arm, and dragging her down the hall. "We need to find out—" She cut herself off when they rounded the corner, and saw Edward, Rosalie, and Carisle arguing.

"This isn't just about you. It's about all of—"

"We should take this to my office," Carisle cut Rosalie off with a glance towards the two sisters.

Ophelia glared after Rosalie as the blonde huffed and angrily followed her adoptive father.

"Can we talk to a moment?" Bella took the lead, looking at Edward who were stiff as a board. Ophelia could easily see they were hiding something. "How the hell did you get to us so quickly?"

"I was standing right next to her," he told them.

Ophelia simply tilted her head and stared up at the very pale boy. "You wanna say that again...?"

"You're just imagining things," Edward told them, shivering under the ice cold glare Ophelia was giving him.

She took a threatening step towards him. "Either you tell us now or we will find out on our own, and destroy you." When he simply didn't say anything, she turned to Bella. "Come on. We have to do research on our own now." She grabbed her hand, and they walked off together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...
16.5K 384 28
One heart divided between two families. What was one Slayer supposed to do when she was being torn in two different directions? One that dragged her...
22.7K 502 39
*Sequel to The Secret Mikaelson* {COMPLETED} It's been three years since the battle with Marcel where the Mikaelson family was defeated. Three year s...
54.5K 2K 23
Ophelia is the wife of Niklaus, Elijah, Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson that turned with them over 1,000 years ago. After daggering herself in exasperatio...