If Only

By -missmischief

๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—€๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๏ฟฝ... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

04

9.4K 378 254
By -missmischief

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
love her but leave her wild

OPHELIA silently exited Bella's orange truck and gathered her bag into her arms before slamming the passenger door shut.

She was wearing a tight blood red dress with black fishnet stockings, and black high heels. She had a black leather purse hanging on her shoulder, and her dark hair was lightly curled.

"Nice ride," a boy with dark skin and a buzz cut commented, being sarcastic. His friends that sat around him started laughing which made Ophelia tighten her jaw and she hardened her dark eyes at him, making him stop smirking and squirm in his spot.

Ophelia lightly snarled and was about to pounce like a cat when Bella grabbed her hand, entwining their fingers. "It's okay, O," she muttered to the original vampire.

Ophelia clenched her jaw before flicking her hair and swiftly making her way up the stairs that led to the school doors, Bella's hand still in hers.

"I would tear out his eyeballs if he ever disrespects you again," Ophelia spat as she brought her eyes to Bella's smaller form. "If anyone ever does anything to you, tell me, and I'll take care of them just like that—" she snapped her fingers, smirking.

Bella lightly chuckled. "I know." She shook her head and looked up at the taller girl. Well, Ophelia was only taller because she had high heels on. "I'll do the same if anyone disrespects you."

Ophelia glanced down at the frail human before giggling. "As if you could, Hells Bells."

"Hey!" Bella laugh, punching her in the arms. "With the training you've been giving me, I can easily take him."

Ophelia rose her eyebrows. "You still have a long way to go, little lamb."

"And, I'll get there." Bella was confident which made Ophelia smirk down at her. She was proud from how far Bella has come from that shy little girl who barely looked anyone in the eyes.

They then walked into the office, and Ophelia leaned over the counter to compel the woman. "She's Bella Swan, I'm her long lost twin— Ophelia. We are here for our schedules. Make me have the same classes as her." She smirked in satisfaction as the woman started typing away at the computer in a little daze.

"Are you really gonna compel everyone?" Bella asked, raising an amused eyebrow as she leaned up against the desk, as well. She was wearing dark skinny jeans, a blood red shirt to slightly match Ophelia, black converses, and she had her black backpack on her back.

Ophelia gave the younger girl a mischievous look, grinning. "Yes."

"Here you go, girls," the receptionist said, gaining their attention.

Ophelia grabbed the papers from the older woman and began walking out of the office. She smacked her lips as her dark eyes glanced over her schedule before looking over at Bella's. "She did her job well. We have all the same classes and lunch time. Since she did her job, that means I won't eat her."

"Ophelia!" Bella exclaimed, slugging the girl in the arm, shaking her head and chuckling. "You can't just eat people who don't do as they say."

Ophelia shrugged, smirking. She then bursted out laughing at Bella's face.

An Asian boy with dark hair and a kind smile approached the sister's. "You're Isabella and Ophelia Swan, the new girls." He sent them both a smile as Ophelia rose an eyebrow at the annoying little human. "Hi, I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place," He said, raising an eyebrow at Ophelia who rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Im here for you, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on. Anything..."

Ophelia stopped abruptly and looked the human in the eyes. "Leave." Eric was in a daze as he nodded and walked away from them. Ophelia tilted her head at Bella who glared at her. "What?"

Bella rolled her eyes and gripped the older girl's arm before they continued walking through the school.

Ophelia has never really been good with showing her emotions. Maybe, once upon a time, she showed her feelings, maybe a little too much, but, after everything she has been through, it's been hard for her. If she wasn't afraid of Mikael coming after her and her family, she was afraid that the people she cared for would die.

LATER that day, Ophelia was sitting on the bleachers as Bella and the rest of the class played volley ball.

Ophelia had compelled the gym teacher to make her sit out the game. She wanted to sit back and watch the destruction that is called Bella Swan only a game she is terrible at.

One of the girls on the other team hit the ball and it flew towards Bella who looked bored out of her mind. And because of the fact that she wasn't paying attention, she didn't react fast enough, so when she hit the ball, it went flying towards the other side of the gym, hitting one of the boys that was playing basketball.

"Oh, my god!" Ophelia burst out laughing, a grin pulling on her plump lips. "Good aim, Bells!"

Bella glared at her fake twin and ran towards the boy. "I am so sorry!"

"It's...it's fine," the boy stumbled over his own words. He rubbed his head some more, his blonde locks getting ruffled slightly. "You're the new girl's ri—"

"Yes, you bloody mortal, we're the new girls," Ophelia interrupted him which made Bella send a glare her way. "It's a pleasure I'm sure." She smirked, tilting her head as she looked the blonde male up and down before turning her nose up at him. He looked too much like Matt Donovan — she hated Matt.

"I'm sorry about her," Bella apologized, giving Ophelia a look which the original simply ignored.

"It's — It's fine," he stuttered out as he stared t the dark haired beauty.

One of the players from the girls' volleyball game came jogging over to where the three of them stood, a forced smile plastered across her face as she joined them, eyes narrowing at the two new girls. 

"She's got a great spike, huh?" Her eyes glinted with rage, despite the beaming smile she wore.
Ophelia immediately smirked; it was clear to her that this girl had a crush on Mike. She didn't have to be a genius to know that much. "I'm Jessica, by the way." Awkward silence consumed them, and Jessica turned to Bella, who was lingering on the spot, her shoulders tense. "You're from Arizona, right?" 

Bella nodded in surprise. "Yeah." 

"Aren't people from Arizona supposed to be really tan?" 

Ophelia scoffed, eyes going wide in disbelief. "Oh, my god. Are you being serious right now?" 

"Yeah," Bella spoke over her sister, a warning look in her eyes as she turned back to Jessica. "Maybe that's why they kicked me out." 

Mike burst into laughter at the pitiful attempt, and Ophelia raised an eyebrow at him, Bella doing the same as they shared a confused look. Her joke wasn't that funny. Hell, it wasn't funny at all.

Jessica seemed to be thinking the same thing, for she shot a furious look towards him before forcing a loud, annoying laugh that made Ophelia want to rip into her throat just for her to shut up.

"Go away," Ophelia simply compelled the girl, doing the same to the annoying boy. "Come on." She then grabbed Bella's hand, and they walked towards the girls locker room.

OPHELIA couldn't have been more relieved when lunch came around. She had compelled a very hot looking guy and forced him in the bathroom, and almost sucked him dry. She gave him some of her blood and compelled him to forget what happened, and caught up to Bella in the hallway who shook her head at her.

"How was he?"

"Hmm," Ophelia hummed, beginning to smirk. "He tasted like Mcdonald's burgers, so not that good, so I compelled him to lay off the fast food."

"O!" Bella exclaimed, chuckling.

"What?" She asked defensively. "I'm making his life better, don't judge me."

They made it into the cafeteria together, and made their way to a table. Bella sat down her lunchbox that Ophelia had gave her that was full of different kinds of foods.

Mike rushed to pull out a seat for each of them, Eric joining the group as he and Mike took a seat on either side of the girls.

"Mike." Eric smirked, his eyes glimmering in faint triumph. "I see you've met my home girls."

Mike laughed, head thrown back in amusement. "Your home girls?"

"My girls." Another boy came up beside them, kissing both of them on the cheek. Mike's seat came crashing out from underneath him, sending him sprawling to the floor in a heap. "Sorry to mess up your game, boys."

"Bloody mortals," Ophelia complained under her breath as both her and Bella watched as Mike chased him around the cafeteria, their shouts gaining attention from the other students.

Jessica moved closer to the girls with a strained giggle, bringing their attention to her instead.

"Smile." The sudden flash of a camera took them by surprise. Ophelia's hands darted up to cover her eyes, which burned from the blinding light. She peered through her fingers as a girl wearing thick-rimmed glasses lowered her camera, wincing as she noticed their pained expressions. "Sorry about that. I had to get a candid for the feature."

"The feature's dead, Angela," Eric snapped at her. "Don't bring it up again."

"The fuck?" Ophelia spat. "I might look good, but did I give you the permission to take my picture?" She tilted her head, and breathed in. "You know what? I don't care because you smell amazing."

"O..." Bella trialed off and whispered, "You're not going to feed on her." Ophelia simply rolled her eyes at her best friend.

"I've got your back, babes," Eric interrupted them, patting Bella's shoulder before moving to where the boys were running around

. Angela watched him go with sad eyes, her shoulders slumping as she took his empty place at the table. "Guess we'll just run another editorial on teen drinking."

"You could always write about eating disorders," Bella suggested, the same tone of pity in her voice.

"Or speedo padding on the swim team," Ophelia added, chuckling in amusement at the thought. "Why that could be quite the scandal."

"Actually, that's a good one," Angela grinned. "Kirk, right?"

Jessica giggled along with her. "I was thinking the same thing."

Ophelia wanted to ask who this Kirk was, but she was interrupted by Bella nudging her side. She frowned, following her friend's gaze as she gestured towards the cafeteria windows with interest, her eyes going wide as she spotted a boy and girl walking next to each other, their hands intertwined as they murmured in each other's ears.

"Who are they?" Bella asked.

Angela and Jessica exchanged a knowing glance as they noticed who she stared at.

Angela leaned forward in her seat, her voice low, "They're the Cullens."

"Doctor and Mrs Cullen's foster kids," Jessica added, to which the new girls frowned. "They moved down here from Alaska a few years ago."

"They kind of keep to themselves."

"Yeah, cause they're all together," Jessica smirked. "Like, together together." She glanced over her shoulder, lowering her voice to a faint whisper. "The blonde girl's Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy's Emmett; they're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."

Emmett didn't look like he belonged in a high school setting. His arms were heavily muscled, almost like boulders. double the size of a regular teenager boy's arms. He had dark brown hair that sat in messy curls atop his head, standing out against his pale skin and the white clothing he wore. And the girl he held hands with looked like she just stepped from a runway. Her blonde hair was curled to perfection, framing her angular cheekbones and sharp jawline. Much like her boyfriend, she had pale skin, which contrasted nicely with her designer clothing.

"Jess, they're not actually related," Angela chastised her, pushing her glasses further up the bridge of her nose.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "I know, but they live together, so it's weird."

Ophelia tuned them out, instead looking behind them as the cafeteria door opened again, and in stepped a blonde boy. Standing beside him was a girl who barely managed to reach his shoulders. She had short brown hair cut into a stylish pixie cut, her skin just as pale as the others. Her fashion sense was impeccable. Ophelia momentarily wondering where she bought her clothes from, before she snapped out of her daze, listening to her friends explain who they were. 

"The little dark-haired girl's Alice," Jessica muttered, eying her with distaste. "She's super weird." 

Ophelia frowned at that, her eyes narrowing. "That's not very nice, Jessica." 

"But it's true." She scowled. 

"So?" Ophelia's lips turned upwards into a snarl, and Bella had to keep a tight grasp on her. "How about you keep your damn mouth shut, huh? Before I reach over this table and rip out your tongue," she threatened.

"Alright then," Jessica mumbled under her breath, bitterness coating her words.

Ophelia was tempted to retort again, but Bella kicked her in the shin which made the Original vampire scowl at her.

"The blonde haired one that Alice is with, his name is Jasper. He's quiet, keeps to himself, but he's best friends with Alice," Angela got back onto the subject.

"Doctor Cullen is this foster dad slash matchmaker," Jessica continued on, moving past the tension between them. 

"Maybe he'll adopt me," Angela joked, erupting into giggles along with Jessica. 

Bella gasped, bringing attention back to her. "Who's he?"

They looked towards the door as a boy with bronze hair and skin as white as paper entered the room. Ophelia understood the interest Bella had in him. He definitely wasn't bad to look at. But in her opinion, Jasper was the better looking out of the three brothers, which immediately set her on edge. She didn't understand the sudden attraction to him, and it confused her to no end. 

Just like Rebekah, anytime that little Ophelia even began to take an interest an a boy — sometimes girls — Klaus would kill them without even a blink of the eyes.

"Edward Cullen." Jessica gave a dazed sigh. "He's totally gorgeous, obviously, but apparently nobody here's good enough for him." Ophelia rose an eyebrow as she saw that Jessica was glaring at her. "The same goes for Jasper. Neither is looking for a relationship. So don't waste your time." 

"Wasn't planning on it," Bella mumbled, staring at the family from over her shoulder. 

"Sure you weren't," Ophelia whispered in her ear, a faint smirk tugging at her lips. She then turned to Jessica. "So, how many times did they turn you down?" She asked bluntly, not blinking as Jessica stared at her with wide eyes.

A loud booming laugh sounded from the Cullen's table and Ophelia turned to look over at them to see that Emmett had his head tilted back, laughing. Soon, he calmed down when Rosalie jabbed him in the side.

"I'm serious, Ophelia," Jessica spoke up after getting over her shock. "Don't waste your time."

"I won't, I have better taste," Ophelia said and glanced back over at the table. She noticed that they all had the same golden eyes which confused her. They were all adopted which meant they weren't related, so that leaves a pretty big question, why did they all have the same weird eye color and have abnormaly pale skin?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648 34 16
"Families are grief, pain and love. My family is power. And I could drown in it a thousand times over." It's been a thousand years. And Avra Mikaels...
20.2K 527 20
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when they were human. Caroline and Rebekah a...
664K 13K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...
36.9K 1.2K 46
OCxOC Abigail Luna Mikaelson was the oldest daughter of Klaus Mikaelson. He hadn't known about her for a couple of years, until her mother had died...