Is this love??// A CEO KSJ FF✅

Galing kay bangtansofficial

She looked hot. I saw her bit her lip. I averted my gaze as she looked towards me. I felt myself sweating lik... Higit pa

Author's Note
chapter 1 : A school crush.
chapter 2 : No way.
chapter 3 : She is cute.
chapter 4: Learn to say no.
chapter 5: She is unique.
chapter 6:Are you her boyfriend?
chapter 7: It was my duty.
chapter 8 : Sorry
chapter 9 : She is stunning
chapter 10: She doesn't remember.
chapter 11: In my eyes?
chapter 12: Do you trust me?
chapter 13: She is alluring.
chapter 14 : She liked someone.
chapter 15 : I'll never hurt you.
chapter 16 : Fight for her.
chapter 17 : I'll protect her.
Not a chapter ; Author's note
Chapter 19 : I'm your boss.
Chapter 20 : surprise party.
Chapter 21: My first kiss.
Chapter 22: An ass?
Chapter 23 : Thankyou.
Chapter 24 : Don't stop.
Chapter 25: I don't like him, I love him.
Chapter 26 : Stay with me.
Chapter 27: It's alright.
Imp: New Novel or series.
Chapter 28 : Best friend?
1k views🌸💜🌟🔥🎊🎊🎊
Chapter 29 : It's ok.
Chapter 30 : She might love him.
Chapter 31 : You are fired.
Chapter 32: You liar.
Chapter 33: A dance date.
Chapter 34: I'm jealous.
Author's note. ( Important)
Chapter 35:It shouldn't matter to you.
Chapter 36 : I love you.
Epilogue.
New novel. (A boss in love).
show some love

chapter 18 : Maybe sometimes

786 44 2
Galing kay bangtansofficial

Thinking of you keeps me awake.
Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.
~sj

Lee so Min's pov.

It was Saturday finally. Weekend. But tomorrow is Kim Jae hee's opening ceremony. I woke up pretty early today. It was 6:30 am. Maybe I got used to it. I couldn't sleep back so I decided to go for a morning jog. I've been gaining weight for the past days as I am eating endlessly without any care. I got off the bed and did my morning routine. I changed my clothes to working outfit.

I got out of my house and saw Taehyung.
"Good morning Tae! " I said cheerfully.
"Oh hi so min. How come you are so early today. Don't you love to sleep. Are you working out? Are you alright? " He said while touching my forehead with the back of his hand.
"Yahh!!!" I shouted angrily while pushing his hand away.
"Hehe mianhe (sorry). Should we jog together" He said with a smile.
"Ok" I nodded.

We jogged around the park in our area. Taehyung is a really cheerful guy and I love to spend time with him. He always make me laugh.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

I had to work even on weekends. Why can't I just take some rest. There are so many documents left to take care of. I didn't want to call Lee SO min as she must be tired from the whole week and also tomorrow we have to go for my sister's opening ceremony.

"Baek hyun stop the car for a second" I ordered my driver.
I opened the window. I saw Lee SO min and the bus stop guy jogging together. They were laughing. The guy was kinda flirting with her.

My eyes went to her clothes.
'Did she really have to wear such a small top. She could have just wore a normal t-shirt or a jacket.' I thought.
I couldn't hold the sight anymore and ordered my driver to drive.

"Hello . Mr. Jung. Can you inform Ms. Lee that she has to come to work today as some documents need to be get done by today" I said on the phone to my manager while still in the car.

I'm not jealous. It's just that if she is so much free to meet a guy and flirt with him then she should come to work.

Lee SO min.

I got home. I was covered in sweat.
I got a call from Mr. Jung saying that I have to work today as I need to complete some documents.
I rush to washroom and changed my work clothes.

I reached the office and went to Kim seok Jin's room.
He was sitting on his chair doing some work with his shirt sleeves rolled up.
"Good morning sir. Sorry I am late I got call from Mr. Jung that there are some documents that I need to complete. "
"Oh yes they are here. " He said while pointing towards the desk without looking at me.
I walked towards the desk and took them and started walking towards the door.
"Don't think that I will make you work on weekends also for free. You will be paid extra. " He said with finally making an eye contact with me.
"What? " I said in disbelief.
"Do you take me someone with so small mentality. I never thought of it." I said angrily.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

"Do you take me someone with so small mentality. I never thought of it" She said angrily.
"I just thought that you might have plans today with someone as it is weekend. And maybe I ruined them. " I said with a poker face.
"You know what you are such a jerk " She said while getting out of the room.

I couldn't believe what she just said.
'Am I a jerk to her. After all I did to her. ' I thought.

But I shrugged it off as I didn't care what people think about me.

Evening at 6pm.

It was already late. The work was already done.
I got out of the room and saw Lee SO Min's desk empty.
There was a sticky note on the table.

"I completed all the documents. I will go home now. We will meet tomorrow at the ceremony"

I let out a long sigh.
'Was I that mean to her. Maybe I was 'I thought.

Next day.

Today is Kim Jae hee opening ceremony. I don't like to attend such events but I have to. I took a shower and got changed.

And drove to the venue by myself.

Lee SO Min's pov.

I didn't know what to wear.

It was just a ceremony. But it a clothing brand opening ceremony. Should I wear something more classy. Or should I wear something eye catching.
But finally I decided.

I hailed a cab and traveled to the venue.

I got out and was greeted by staff. It was in a 7 star hotel. It was so royal.
'Did I not dress properly' I thought while looking at my dress. But I shrugged it.

I entered the Hall. There were many unfamiliar faces. But one man caught my eyes. Kim seok Jin. He was also looking at me. And then suddenly he started walking towards me.
I turned over not to face him and started walking away. I was still angry with him.
"Ms. Lee. Come here now. " He said angrily enough to be heard by me only.
'What? Why is he angry?I should be the one to be angry here. ' I thought while walking towards him.
"Were you trying to avoid me? " He asked me.
'God wasn't it obvious. Is he a fool or something' I thought.
I rolled my eyes.
He suddenly bend over and reached my ear and whispered.
"Don't dare to roll your eyes again at me. I won't led it slide next time." He whispered with a husky voice sending shivers down to my spine.
He looked so hot and scary at the same time.
He stood straight and said.
"Let's greet my sister. " He said normally like nothing happened between us.
'Is he having some personality disorder' i thought while walking beside him.

"Congratulations Jae hee. " I said while giving her a bag.
I bought her a congratulations gift yesterday .
"Oh you didn't have to" She said while accepting it.
"So enjoy yourself " She said while walking away leaving us.

"Why did you leave early yesterday? " He asked suddenly.
"Hmm, I was tired and also I finished the work " I lied.
Wasn't it obvious that I was upset from him.
"Oh" And he sighed.
"Mianhe(I'm sorry) " He said avoiding eye contact.
"You know what I think you have a personality disorder " I said laughing not realizing what I was really saying.
I then suddenly covered my mouth with my hands as I realized that I said my thoughts.
"Maybe sometimes" He said letting out a chuckle.

A/N: Sorry for a late update guys. My internet was not working and also I'm having my exams going on right now. I will update whenever I get time. Until then.
Love❤

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

73.2K 3.3K 48
He leaves your clit and hovers above you, "Y/N I guess you forget this.....". He motions between you and him, "..... is all for my pleasure not yours...
193K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
251 27 9
"You were talking to him when I was behind you? An you let him touch you too?" He said smirking while walking slowly toward me. "You're nothing to me...
39.7K 2.5K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...