MY HYBRID PRINCE (BTS JIMIN)

By galaxy257

[HIATUS] a world where hybrids and humans coexist. you meet a beautiful kitten hybrid sitting alone in a dark... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven

eight

4.8K 165 41
By galaxy257

"What?" I scoffed.

Doctor Kim was obviously convinced that Jimin might be "the lost prince".

"No way.." I murmured to myself but my head was already doing the calculations of the possibility.

It sounds like a white lie to me since the last ten or even twenty years no newspaper mentioned or even touched the topic about a missing royal hybrid desperately in search.

"Doctor Kim, there's no evidence that the royals has been searching for their lost baby all these years, how can we know that the baby they saw last night was actually a royal hybrid baby?"

He gathered his hands on the table and scoffed.

"You're talking about royals here miss y/n. Since the day the article was released, the King and Queen were interviewed but they denied every question regarding the existence of an heir. This situation lasted for about one to two years. It eventually died down when no one was interested enough in the hybrid monarchy. Since then, the royals didn't even mention or had a baby after that. Somehow, all of this lead to majority believing that...

their initial intention was to keep the hybrid baby a secret."

I was drowning in confusion and my eyeborws furrowed further.

"For what?" I asked.

"So they can keep reigning even if its to the extent that they had to give their son away to a stranger."

I blankly stared at Doctor Kim.

"I'm asking you miss y/n, are you willing to risk your life to protect the hybrid prince?"

I shrugged.

"I mean there's no harm to that right?" I chuckled pointlessly.

"The royal guards have been ordered to bring the prince to them if he's found. We don't know what kind of torture the poor royal hybrid might go through if his parents were that greedy ever since he was born."

I immediately imagined the worst case scenarios that might happen to Jimin.

No, i can't let that happen to him. I don't care if he's a prince, a hybrid or a human. I don't want to see him being hurt.

"Well if i am allowed to adopt him, i'll do the best i could to protect him from the damn monarchy."

Doctor Kim smiled and his dimples appeared.

"Please do. Sign the forms please. Let's keep in contact with each other. It might be easier for me to warn you for future troubles since i am in touch with one of the secret guards in the palace."

My eyes widened in shock. He scanned my expression and break out into a smile.

"Don't worry. I'm here to help. I can't stand seeing all the hybrids being treated badly and sent here for a treatment. They might have animal traits but they are half human. I want to help them with every power that i have so that they can still live amongst us peacefully."

I smiled in relief.

"Thank you Doctor Kim. I'll reach out to you if i need any help."

We exchanged business cards and he was surprised to know that i was a furniture designer.

"I'll make sure to purchase one of your furnitures if i have the time to visit. My wife would love a wood furniture in our house."

I laughed and excused myself as i exit the room.

I saw Jimin quietly sitting at the bench. The moment he saw me he smiled.

I went in front of him and pet his head.

"Why were you taking so long?" He almost whined.

"Sorry baby i had to sign the forms."

I had many thoughts in my head while looking at the hybrid in front of me. Many questions that i want to ask him but can't bring myself to, scared that it might trigger him in some way.

I looked down at him intently and scanned his face.

I understood the feeling of being an orphan because.. i am one myself.

I cupped his face as he gently gazed at me.

"Are you okay?" He carefully asked.

I almost teared up thinking about how hard must it have been for him to be abandoned by his own parents without him knowing.

"Yes baby." I forced out a smile.

"Let's go shopping." I told him.

He beamed and stood up.

"Okay"

Before i managed to walk away, he intertwined our fingers tightly as my heart almost jumped out of my chest.

"Let's go." He pulled me slightly when i stood there like a statue.

I snapped out of my thoughts and walked out of the center.

We head to my car and went to the shopping mall to shop for his clothes.

The moment we entered the shop, the female employees were all in awe as Jimin walked pass them.

I could feel him becoming anxious as his grip in my hand became tighter and he constantly tried to hide behind me.

"Don't worry baby, i'm here." I whispered to him. He nod his head and gave me a small smile.

I told him to slip on some clothes so that i could at least tell what's his size.

Even though he didn't go naked or anything, the female empoyees and even some customers were squealing.

I gave them a glare that made them shut up at once.

Suddenly, an employee approached us or him with that lusty look in her eyes.

I noticed that a few of her shirt was unbuttoned and how her skirt stucked to her curves perfectly.

I would be lying if i said i wasn't insecure.

"Hey. Do you want some help?" She was obviously aiming that question to Jimin but all he did was hide behind me.

Uhmm, woman are you blind? I'm here with him.

"Come here kitten. I'll help you." She reached out her hand.

I went in the middle of them and protected him from the sly fox in front of us.

"It's okay. I'm his owner and i can help him."

She ignored me as if i'm talking to the wall and went ahead to walk beside me.

"Give me a call if you're done playing with this ugly potato."

Wow, she didn't need to come at me like that.

Jimin was shaking as she slipped a paper through his free hand.

As she walked away to the storeroom, i turned to him.

"Are you okay?"

He was teary-eyed as he nod his head.

I realised that the environment was not good for him anymore so i paid for his clothes, go for a quick grocery shopping where my hybrid stopped everyone in their tracks including some creepy old men.

After that, we went straight back home.

As i put the things down on the bar in my kitchen, Jimin was still following around even though i've insisted that he can let go of my hand since we're safe back home.

"I'm sorry i brought you to the mall." I turned to face him.

"It's okay, at least i have you." He stepped closer almost trapping me between him and the countertop.

I wonder if he could hear my heartbeat.

"Actually i was wondering if you were okay." He carefully search for my eyes.

"Me? Why?" I widened my eyes.

"Just now... the worker called you an.. ugly potato."

His eyes were so apologetic like a guilty kitten.

"I mean she's not lying.. i am ugly." I chuckled sadly.

Suddenly, i felt warm arms embrace me tightly as my heart stopped.

"You're beautiful inside out. That's the most important." His warm breath hitting my ears.

My hands lost its sense of direction as i hesitate to hug him back.

I slowly melted in his embrace as i hugged him.

"Jimin" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Yes baby" My body stopped working for a while as i realised what he just called me.

Deep breaths y/n. You're gonna be okay.

"Don't leave me please." I finally said what i had in mind. I was scared that if somehow.. if he was actually the lost prince then our lives might be at risk. Mostly his.

"I won't." He whispered into my ear.

There's no denying that i am slowly liking this kitten of mine as a man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.6K 24
(Reader x Min yoongi) It's a hybrid ff. And it is going to be my first ff ever. So.. Y/N (Reader) was seventeen years old when she meets Yoongi. They...
298K 11.7K 20
y/n works at a hybrid clinic. a new, shy, hybrid ends up at the clinic and finds y/n is the only one that has earned his trust. when they take a pa...
Clumsy By Amanda

Fanfiction

658 22 8
You had been living alone for about two years now, just working and coasting through life. The days were filled with work and the nights were filled...
509K 26.7K 80
Y/N has a steady job and lives alone, that is, until she tags along with her friend to the shelter. Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi have been waiting to get...