From hate to love

By sindhuraii

Neil and ragini are cousins. They both South indian( Telugu) and cousin's . who will get married by Neil's pa... More

part 1
part 2

part 3

1.5K 103 45
By sindhuraii

Neil was waiting for teju again as she didn't reach home. He finally goesout in search of her and finally finds her coming by pushing her bike.

Seeing her fit and fine bought a smile on his lips while his anger grew more when he witnessed same guy with her who was walking.

They both stops walking seeing Neil standing in front of them with his bike. While that same guy says.

It seems your husband came ,now I can go as you will be safe now. Bye saying this he goes away while teju looks at Neil in confusion while he walks towards her .

Why are you this much late.

Teju:- bike spoiled bava( Neil smiles listening to bava word from her but soon that smile vanishes as she says) I mean Neil .

Neil:- can't you call and inform me and who is that stupid guy ,and these days I seeing you alot with him. Don't trust all.

Teju:- battery dead and when I am walking alone he accompanied me as this road was lonely and dark.you knew I was afraid of darkness.

Neil:- are you afraid of darkness but from when.

Teju smiles sadly and says when mom and dad died from that time by saying this  tears forms in her eyes while Neil realizes that he doesn't knew anything about her.

Neil:-  I am sorry I didn't knew .

Teju:- it's ok.

Saying she started moving by pushing her bike while too walks with her by pushing his bike. Teju observes this and says.

Teju:- you can go .we reached na it's ok I can come from here.

Neil:-  I was walking for my sake. As you said we were almost near to home , I thought why to waste petrol. That's why

Teju nodes her head while Neil takes a deep breath.

Next day Neil was watching tv while teju comes out wearing jeans and T-shirt and loose hair which made her to  look breath taking while made Neil to lost in her.

When he realizes that she was going out on Sunday , he stops her .

Neil:- Where are you going that to on Sunday.

Teju :-  actually ,we all planned to go out to movie . I hope you don't mind I will come by evening .

Neil nodes but says :- will he also accompany you.

Teju:- who ?

Neil:- that person with whom you were roaming these days.

Teju:- oh! Ratan. Ha he to coming (Neil snaps at her immediately) not only him infact our whole team is going out.

Teju looks at Neil irritated expressions and says.

If you don't like I will drop I won't go

Neil immediatedly looks at her and says.

Neil:- who said I don't like .you can go but just be carefull and be little far from that fellow whose name is "ratan".

Teju giggles but composes her self when Neil looks at her .

She smiles and leaves from their.

After some time

Here Neil switches off tv and sees time showing as 8.

Neil thinks:- she said she will come by evening but it's getting late. He picks up phone and about to dial her but stops and says to himself.

What she will think of me. If I call her and ask why she didn't still reach. What if she thinks I am doudting her.

Neil again sees time which was showing as 8:30

Let's wait for some more time.

He leans on sofa and soon sleeps occupies him .

Suddenly Neil wakes up in sleep by taking teju name loudly . He sees surroundings and realizes that he was in home only. He wipes of his sweat from forehead and looks at time which was showing 11.

He immediately searches whole home and comfirms that teju was not back.

He calls but gets tensed on finding switched off.

Shit I didn't ask which place she was going. How can you be so careless and from top of that you don't even have her friends number too.

He sits on sofa and starts thinking.suddenly he calls to teju office and gets rantan number. He calls and waits patiently as no one lifting.

He immediately says hello as he senses someone responding to his call.

Neil:- hello , ratan this is Neil where are guys why you have not return and where is teju why her phone is switched off.

Speak something Damm it.

Voice:- excuse me sir. First please calm and down and  ratan and his gang met with an accident and they all were admitted in xyz hospital. We are from reception and few mobiles were damaged may be that's why they couldn't lift your call . You please come here.

Here listening to accident Neil went into shock. He immediately runs towards hospital and sees all her friends were in unconscious state with band aids.

He falls next to teju who was sleeping peacefully with a band aid on her head and small plaster on her hand.
His eyes were flowing with tears seeing her in that condition. He remembers his words he immediately rushes towards temple .

He bends infront of God and prays by folding hands with closed eyes while tears were flowing from his eyes.

Neil :- please god. Nothing should happen to teju. What ever I said was in frustration and I knew I did wrong with her. From childhood the frustration of ignoring by my parents and guilt of me reason  being her parents death cane out in that way. If you want to punish na then punish me not her. I want to live a long life with her. Please don't snatch her from me when I realized how much she loves me and I love her too.

Next day teju wake up and see Neil sleeping next to her bed. Without her knowledge she cares his face which makes him to wake up.

Neil immediatedly hugs her making her eyes go wide when he kisses her face .he again hugs her and says.

I was so afraid seeing you in that state.

But how these all happened  .

Teju:- actually we all were 15 members so we booked mini van and when we were returning it's breaks got failed and these all happened.

It's just small injuries nothing serious bava.

Neil nodes his head but when doctor comes for check up he almost asked question about 30 minutes. Which made doctor to run immediately .

Where teju was lost in his care .

He took her home that evening and he made sure that she didn't get down from bed. He surprised her by cooking and feeding her which made her to get tears  eye.

After one month Neil realizes what teju meant in his life as he misses her voice but now a days he was rarely seeing her. This what made him realizes that he too loves her madly .

Omi:- what ! Are you serious.

Neil:- yes, I realized I am loving her and I am missing her very badly Yar. That accident made me realize how much I love her .

Omi:- ah knew even you punished yourself by thinking your words were the reading behind her accident.

Neil:- I really didn't meant those words. Seriously, I don't even today how those words came from my mouth . When was almost about to loose her then only realisation had stuck to my brain.  How much I am obessed with her.

May be I never realized or I never want to realize those feelings. When finally I gave name to my confused feeling I can't stop myself anymore . Tomorrow is her birthday I am going to propose her.

You knew Omi she used to gift me on my birthday and in her birthday too. But tomorrow I am gone gift her. I want to see those happiness tears in her eyes.

Omi genuinely smiles and hugs him.

Here teju comes out from building by holding cover.
She cries seeing that cover by holding it to her  heart.
After sometime she wipes her face and starts bike.

She reaches home by midnight thinking Neil will be sleeping and their parents as already left to their house.

When she close main door and turns. Lights gets on making her to stumble on her steps. But seeing scene infront of her made her eyes to go wide.

Neil was sitting on his one leg and forwarding ring to her says I love you teju and Happy birthday.

You used to gift me in your and in my birthday's too. I thought this time I will gift you. Infact from this birthday every birthday I am going to gift you.

Will you accept me I knew I did many ,infact so many mistakes just give me one chance.

Teju was looking at him with teary eyes and cover falls from her hand straightly infront of Neil.

Neil attention goes towards that cover. He sees teju painfull face and again that cover. He slowly takes that cover into his hands .

A tear escapes from his eyes seeing the content of that paper. He gets up and looks at teju while now both of them eyes were filled with tears.

Neil:- so ,you finally fed up of me and thinking to leave me. Why don't you fed up. I crossed all my limits by ignoring you and your love. I deserve this . He about to punch on wall but teju stops him by holding his shoulder. He turns towards her while she nodes her head as no and says

"You will get hurt bava".

I will never get fed up of you.

Neil:- Then what is this divorce papers teju.

Teju:- I thought you want this only. I thought you will feel happily if I went away from your life.

Neil:- seriously teju. This is what you understood about me. How can you understand my behaviour when myself I don't knew why I am behaving like this.

Do you remember you and me used to roam 24 hours in our childhood. After that some where I was responsible for your parents death( teju nodes her head as no and about to speak but Neil stops her and says) .

I was teju. While uncle was driving I am so stupid I demanded him to get me ice cream when he refused as it's raining I got angry and  in that I turned steering which caused him to loose control and your parents died on spot.

In that situation also uncle saved me by pushing me out from car. Dad and mom didn't talked to me for months but then also you never stopped loving me, this made me more guilt and slowly I started dripping into depression. I started behaving rude to you so that you will scold me and I can come over my guilt but your love keep on increasing on me while my guilt didn't allowed me to sleep peacefully.

Because of this only I don't knew when I started to think I am hating you and said those words to you

After this much all you didn't get angry on me. Instead of that you were cursing your self for ruining my life.
He smiles and even you were ready to divorce me thinking that I will get happiness from this.

Why? Why teju why you love me so much.

Teju:- I don't knew bava. I just love you. If you ask reason I can't say anything. I can just say I love I can't even show you how much I loving you.

Neil :- you can show me how much you were loving me.

Teju looks at him confused while he says.
Just marry me again.

Teju smiles and says

This is not serial bava to marry numerous of times.

Neil holds her wrist and pulls her towards him making her to dash with him. He holds her waist and drags her more into him and says.

We will marry again in Temple only you and me and yaa you bought this so you will only tear it .

Teju:- why only me you too wished for it naa.

Neil:- ok let's tear it together.

Before Teju could understand Neil turns her around making her back to dash with his chest. He back hugs her and rest his chin on her shoulder and says.

Let's tear now.

Both tears they divorce papers together.

After  3 years.

Neil was shouting on teju while she pouts.

Neil:- don't melt me with that looks ok and you this act belongs only for me. Your's  this  good morning note and coffee are just mine. Don't keep this good morning milk and all that chotai shaitaan.

Teju pouts and looks at bed where their little life was sleeping peacefully. Neil snaps his fingers in front of her face and says.

You can give him milk with good morning message after he wakes  and that to from your mouth only understood.

Teju :- twists her lips and says jaalad .

Neil opens his mouth and Chases teju while she runs giggling.

STOP...

Listening to this both of them stops at their places and turns to look at their son who was staring them angrily.
He comes towards Neil and says.

How can you chase mumma like that when she was carrying my sister. Don't you knew that also at this time we have to look after her as baby .

You go and bring some fresh juice to my maa and sister .

Neil opens his mouth and goes mumering while teju and ram laughing by giving high five to each other .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 1.3K 21
When they fell in love unexpectedly.. The simple Susheela was married to an army man to whom she never expected to be his better half.. How they fell...
1.8K 90 4
"Who husband? Which husband are you talking about?" His brown eyes started to get darker. "Why are you talking like that? It's you who is my husband...
45.6K 1.6K 21
Shravani Keshav and Akash Vamadevan. She's a lawyer, he's an engineer She's short, he's tall She's funny, he's grumpy She's cute, he's hot She is...
771K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.