Assassin Disciple Chases Afte...

By Kreisal

Shen Mo is an assassin working for the AD Org. for 10 years now and is tired of the blood filled life so he d... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - 8 Years After
Chapter 2 - Planning
Chapter 3 - Arriving at A City
Chapter 4 - Infiltration
Chapter 5 - Grand Escape
Chapter 6 - Meet again but none the wiser
Chapter 7 - The Recreation
Chapter 9 - When you left...
Chapter 10 - On the run
Chapter 11 - Prayer
Chapter 12 - No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Chapter 13 - Captured
Chapter 13.5 - Others Perspectives
Chapter 14 - Back in the AD Org.
Chapter 15 - Master.........
Chapter 16 - Let's Talk

Chapter 8 - Zhu Huang wakes up

5.9K 300 19
By Kreisal

Noises from the flatscreen TV that was embedded on the wall of Ye Jiang Li's living room filled Shen Mo's ears as he tried to focus on his laptop.

It was 2 days ago when he and Ye Jiang Li rescued Zhu Huang from the AD Org. but the said man was still out like the dead.

Shen Mo was currently sitting in the beige colored sofa with a laptop on his hands typing on informations he might get from the AD Org. and its changes since he left.

'For unlike a certain someone....'

Shen Mo clicked his tongue as he placed his attention towards Ye Jiang Li who was sprawled onto the other sofa that was closest to the TV and was constantly changing the channel.

"Stay with one channel would you Jiang Li"

He stated then focused back on his laptop

Ye Jiang Li just sighed and turned off the TV then approached Shen Mo

"You aren't going to find any information there Shen Mo, we got a greater chance of finding out more through Zhu Huang when he wakes up"

Groaning while turning off his laptop Shen Mo decided to just go with Ye Jiang Li's plan and wait it out

"How about we check up on Zhu Huang?"

"En, lets see if his bandages needs changing"

The two of them agreed and Ye Jiang Li went ahead to the room where Zhu Huang was placed while Shen Mo wracked through the medicine cabinet for clean bandages.

Moving the iodine and isopropyl alcohol aside he manage to find a roll when a shout filled his ears

"YOU WITH THE SURNAME HUANG W-WAIT.......SHIT!!"

With fast heist Shen Mo arrived to the room immediately to see a scene that made him stifle a laugh

Ye Jiang Li was pinned to the floor and flaying his right hand around while Zhu Huang's eyes widened indicating that he only realized just now who he was pinning. Zhu Huang's right knee was placed on Ye Jiang Li's back and his right hand pressing the younger's left hand on his back.

A typical hold used for rendering your opponent unable to move.

After a few seconds of awkward silence that only contained Ye Jiang Li's crumbling and cursing, Shen Mo finally talk

"Huang Gege you might wanna let Jiang Li go now"

As if burned by something hot, Zhu Huang released and back away from Ye Jiang Li which was a rather good choice since right after the younger was released he tried to claw him.

Zhu Huang looked very confused and tried to form words but the only sounds that came out were gibberish. He leaned himself on the wall he was standing beside and placed his right hand over his head, trying to remember everything he can on what happened but winced when he felt a painful repercussion.

Ye Jiang Li made a sound that indicates that the rust-haired assassin deserved the head ache but still help him stabilized.

Shen Mo scoffed at the way that Ye Jiang Li shows his affections for Zhu Huang.

When Ye Jiang Li was with him he acts like a child and was very touchy as if a sticky sibling but when it comes to manipulating him for entertainment he gladly does it.

But when it comes to Zhu Huang, Ye Jiang Li's attitude turns apprehensive but still he was the first to come when the older was in trouble and he never uses Zhu Huang for entertainment.

'I think some people have a term for his attittude but I can't remember......'

Shen Mo was thinking deeply on what is that attitude called when Zhu Huang finally managed to form a coherent sentence

"How did........Why I am here and how did you guys....?"

Ye Jiang Li wiped the actually there dust from his clothes and answered the confused man

"We busted you out"

Zhu Huang's widen and his pupil shrunk when his brain manage to comprehend what Ye Jiang Li said

"Thats!!!"

"If you don't believe us then take a good look around you, does this look like the AD Org.?"

The sarcastic remark of Ye Jiang Li seems to have made Zhu Huang furrow his eyebrows and contemplate on things.

Seeing that a decent conversation wasn't going anytime between the two Shen Mo decided to instead faked cough to attract the two's attention which he succeeded on 

"For your better understanding I think I need to do some explaining"

Zhu Huang let out a sigh of relief and obediently followed Shen Mo as latter told them to follow him to the living room.

Ye Jiang Li just shrugs and follow behind Zhu Huang when he suddenly raised his eyebrow and ask

"So, you still planning on changing Zhu Huang's bandages?"

Shen Mo stopped on his tract and look at the roll he was still holding while Zhu Huang seems confused until he looked at himself and saw that he indeed had bandages wrap around his body.

Shen Mo smirked and thought of an idealistic revenge he can set up. So raising his hand that holds the roll he showed a gesture to Ye Jiang Li indicating that he take it.

"If you really want to bandage him up that much, then you don't need to be so shy Jiang Li"

The statement made Zhu Huang sputter and Ye Jiang Li beat red.

Shen Mo held his stomach and laugh out loud with the reactions he received. The first of the two to have their brain function again was Ye Jiang Li

"SHEN MO YOU DARE!!!!"

As Ye Jiang Li was about to pounce on Shen Mo, Zhu Huang managed to caged the long haired former assassin's arms.

The struggle between Zhu Huang and Ye Jiang Li continued for at least a few minutes before the younger decided to stop his plans for Shen Mo but still gave the other a stinky eye meaning that he would get revenge sooner or later.

In the end they didn't change Zhu Huang's bandages and the 3 finally settled in the living room with Shen Mo seating on the beige sofa with Ye Jiang Li and Zhu Huang on a white chair he took from the corner

"Now can the two of you explain how you manage to get me out? Wait......how did you even manage to find out that I was in for a punishment?"

Shen Mo himself didn't found out how Ye Jiang discovered that Zhu Huang was in trouble so he joined the rust-haired assassin in questioning Ye Jiang Li.

"I was snooping around"

The answer wasn't enough to satisfy the two so they didn't even say anything indicating that Ye Jiang Li needs to give them more information. Rolling his eyes, Ye Jiang Li continued.

"First of all, I promise that this was the first time I did it okay"

His listeners nodded in understand so Ye Jiang Li continued.

"Since its been 10 years since Shen Mo and I left the AD Org. I was a little bit....just a tiny bit curious on what was happening so I hacked into o-"

"YOU DID WHAT!!?!"

Zhu Huang cut off Ye Jiang Li's explanation with worry and anxiety clear in his eyes.

"Would you let me finish!"

Shen Mo snapped at the worried man and cough trying to continue where he left off

"I hacked into the account of one of the assassins that still worked i the AD Org. and upon opening it the first thing I saw was a report on how you-"

Ye Jiang Li pointed at Zhu Huang

"Was imprisoned and waiting for the punishment of the Org. due to  purposely failing your mission. For the rest of the info I got it from Anna"

"Anna's involved in this!?"

Zhu Huang exclaimed in a disbelieving tone and Shen Mo completely can relate for the knows the kind of relationship Ye Jiang Li has with Anna

"Much to her dismay, yes"

Shen Mo confirmed and with Ye Jiang Li's part of explanation done he elbowed Shen Mo for him to start his part of the explanation 

"Yeesh, fine I'll explain now"

Shen Mo then faced Zhu Huang and begun to retold everything that happened, from Ye Jiang Li calling him to go to the Moon pagoda to the part where they finally escaped.

"Oh, and you really did a good job at butching the plan up"

Instead of giving a sheepish smile every time that Ye Jiang Li lets out a complain, Zhu Huang was very serious right now that it unnerved the two former assassins in the room with him

"So Huang Gege can we ask now what happened while we were gone, especially about the part where the president comes in?"

Zhu Huang sighed and finally decided to reveal the things that were going on in the AD Org. which breaks one of the rules of the Org.

»The existence of the AD Org. must be kept from people

Shen Mo and Ye Jiang Li gave a relieved breath that Zhu Huang was finally going to talk, after all this wasn't the first time they tried to make the man talk.

Zhu Huang is considered a silent and disclose assassin in the AD Org. but when comes to his close companions he is a kind older brother to the younger ones and a dependable helper to the older.

And when he was helping them to exit the AD Org. by faking their deaths he was worried upon their decisions all the way. But they made a promise to see each other at least twice a year.

When they had their first meet up after the escape, Zhu Huang talked casually with them but turns silent when things concerning the AD Org. comes up so they didn't talk about it when he comes for a visit.

But due to Ye Jiang Li being Ye Jiang Li he asks sometimes just for the heck of it.

Taking a deep breath then letting it out, Zhu Huang made himself comfortable in his sit.

"You might not believe it Shen Mo, but this all started the day you faked your death. The president that you saw 2 days ago........was your former disciple, Liu Wei"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 31.4K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
1.6M 140K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
328K 9.9K 80
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
55.4K 2.9K 51
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...