Weilan Fanart Moments

By Chinesedramas

Hello everyone!! πŸ‘‹ I saw some cute pics of Weilan Fanart in Google and Zhenhun international fan group in FB... More

Moment 1
Moment 2
Moment 3
Moment 4
Moment 5
Moment 6
Moment 7
Moment 8
Cartoon 1
Love at first sight
Moment 9
Moment 10
Moment 11
Moment 13
Moment 14
Moment 15
Moment 16
Moment 17
Moment 18
Moment 19
Moment 20
When Dreams Come True
Moment 21
Moment 22
Moment 23
Who are you?
Moment 24
Guardian's Special Birthday Book
Unrequited Love
Moment 25
Moment 26
Cannot Live Without You
Moment 27
Thank you letter
Moment 28
Waiting for You
Moment 29
Love letters
My heart is only for You
He knows
Picture vs Fanarts
Moment 30
Moment 31
Halloween Special
Moment 32
🌟Happy Christmas πŸŽ„
My Destiny
Moment 33
Moment 34
Moment 35
Apology
Moment 36
Moment 37

Moment 12

1.5K 105 29
By Chinesedramas

Yunlan always wanted to know how his beautiful professor looked when he was little. But unfortunately there were no pictures at that time as Shen Wei was considered as ancient. When he spoke with Lin Jing to find a way, he assured that he will solve his problem (thinking about a bonus as usual). He called Yunlan after two days saying he invented a machine which makes Yunlan's dream come true.

Yunlan very eagerly went to SID office to find Lin Jing who is making some adjustments to the machine he invented. When he saw Yunlan, he proudly introduced the machine as "Time Machine"

All he need to do is sit in the chair, wear some weird helmet (in Yunlan's words) and think of where he want to go and whom he want to see. Lin Jing is very much confident about his invention and the bonus and started making plans on how to spend his bonus. He connected Yunlan to that and said all he needed to know and waited for his approval.

Yunlan gave his approval but only after threatening about his bonus if anything goes wrong making Lin Jing gulp with fear. When he gave approval, Lin Jing started the machine and Yunlan with lollipop in his mouth, traveled back into time to meet his beloved professor. But his perverted mind thought of Shen Wei when he was too young while travelling and made him to travel when Shen Wei and Yezun were together and he fell on the ground with a loud thump!!

The place where he fell was full of grass and large bamboo trees and he observed two shadows lurking behind a big rock near to him. But before he got up from the ground, both shadows reached him and they are none other than his lover Xiao Wei and Yezun. Young Shen immediately fell in love with him and started caressing his hair with a worry if he is alright, while Yezun started poking Yunlan on his back with the bamboo stick in his hand thinking if he can play with him.

This made Yunlan filled with mixed emotions while seeing his lover so young and who fell in love with him immediately and the annoyance of Yezun. He immediately thought of Lin Jing and decided to cut his bonus when he went back as he didn't give proper instructions and his machine made him fall!! (Some poor excuses to cover his perverted thoughts)

Poor Lin Jing!

No bonus even this month!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 2.3K 22
Dragon city University was one of the best Schools out there. But with a secret. Shen Wei started there with a mission and revenge on his mind. He al...
7.8K 429 8
Just like any other day, little Shen Wei is walking back home from his cramp school. Suddenly he heard crying sound on his path, what would our litt...
3.2K 420 37
"I have never seen a mean father like you, who can ruin his own son life for fulfill his filthy wishes.....!!" Wei said. "XIAO WEI!!!" Yunlan raises...
55.8K 3.2K 51
*COMPLETE* Following the drama ending that we so hated, I decided to write a fix/continuation of the drama. Zhao Yunlan wakes up in his old body tw...