Doe Eyes ✧ Gotham [1] #Wattys...

By flwrgjrl

"eyes are the windows to the soul. jane valeska's are no different: big, beautiful an... More

extended description
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three

sequel !!!

1.7K 30 1
By flwrgjrl

hi everyone!!!!

thank you so much for enjoying this book. i put so much into it and it was so rewarding reading all of your comments and love for jane and her story.

as the title suggests, yes!! there will be a sequel! i just released it, it is called "Crazy Eyes" and will be following jane from s4-s5, aka the end of gotham :( i am very excited for all of you to see where the story takes jane!

in addition, i will be submitting this story to the wattys! (yay!) so i will be editing this throughout the week. 

the first chapter of crazy eyes should probably be out next monday, as i want to give myself as much time as possible editing. 

again, thank you so much! i appreciate all of you! i really hope you all join me in the next book :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 237 32
WARNING: CONTAINS BLOOD, VIOLENCE AND STRONG LANGUAGE!!!!!! "Why should I apologize for the monster I have become, no one apologizes for making me on...
80.1K 2.3K 13
After meeting, Jerome grows an interest in Zoë despite his future plans.
5.1K 117 42
You fall into the wonderfully, scary and twisted world of Gotham's most dangerous twins Jerome and Jeremiah Valeska, meet some OG characters and meet...
52.4K 1.8K 30
Sequel to 'Fools'. Six months have passed since the events at Arkham Asylum and both Charlotte Bateman and Edward Nygma are still locked up and kept...