Camping

By BADxWOLF_ALLONSY

Alice jones has been invited to a camping trip for Walt jodells birthday party.will Alice be able to survive... More

Cast
The text message
Waiting
Packing Day
Welcome to Brown Bear Lake.
This trip just got a lot wilder!
Jaundice is going fo be a problem.a big one.
Fishing trip
Feelings
Missing
Walts Party
The Divorce
I Love You <3
The Future

Pickles!

75 3 0
By BADxWOLF_ALLONSY

The morning i woke i had red cheeks and it was about 6 in the morning.I got out and nobody was up. Eccept sol.I quietly walk toward sols tent.I open the flap of her tent and there was food everywhere! I got in and gave her look that said i knew you where stealing the food along.she just shrugged.

"So have you kissed him yet?" 

"No but last night he asked me something weird."

"what was it?"

"He asked me if i still loved him and we got interrupted before i could answer.I was going to tell the truth."

she just smirked at me.

"shut up and eat your crackers.I layed down in the tent and was humming blood on the dance floor by Micheal Jackson.

We were talking and eating until we heard people.I got out of the tent and skipped brekfeast.Isat down at a lunch table everyone was sitting at.I sat across fro walt.

"Hi walt."

"Good morning alice."

Me and walt noticed kathryn who walked up toward us.

"Hey Kathryn."

"Good morning sweetie."

kathryn was trying to get everyone elses attention.she eventually did doing some weird ghost dance or something

"we had an animal get into our food and were out of snacks so me,walt,alice,joe,and karleen are going shopping.The rest of you an go fuck off!"she said while doing the middle finger.

Everyone that she called got up and went to get dressed.since me and sol were already dressed we walked to the cars and waited. Eventually they came.I rode with kathryn and walt.sol rode with karleen and joe.When we got there Kathryn and karleen said something but we already were inside.walt wrapped his arm around mine.

"your my shopping buddy."

he got a buggy and we were on our journey.

The first isle we went to was the pickle isle.Me and walt LOVED pickles.He got four jars for me him and the other guys.Karleen ran into us and we were talking about how she said she felt like rage.Kathryn Then interrupted us.

"Guys break up this is not talk time."

Karleen then left.

"Walt are you going to have a meal of pickles?"

"These pickles are for me and the others.Im going to pay for them.There My fucking pickles!"

walt then turned the buggy and went into the next isle and i followed him.soon as we got to then next isle i died laughing and eventually walt joined in.

"Oh walt you say the cutest things."

"I do?"

I then walked toward a bag of chips and ignored the question.I put them in the buggy and we went toward the meat section.I then saw sol burst through The doors of the storage rooms.She walked toward me an just stood there 

"whats wrong?"

"Theres this girl that i keep running into and i like her.I was having a conversation with her til my dad ruined it and barged in."

"do you know her name?"

"yeah"

"Well try looking up her name on snapchat and try to find her."

"Thanks"

I gave her a hugged and she walked off.

I Turned around wasnt there.I then eventually found him.

"You left me."

He then winked at me and we checked out of the store.We eventually got back to the camp and kathryn was making everyone mad.again.

"You Know what Kathryn I think its about time you treated me,walt and alice with respect now if you excuse me im going to brush my teeth.she then walked toward the forest.Everone was fighting but i just walked back to the amp and sat outside my tent.Eventually Everyone started coming back to the camp and we ate fish.After that i went staright to my tent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 41.4K 66
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
883K 57.3K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...