Dolan Twin Imagines I ♡

Por anayax1

Just a girl who has nothing to do.... *Request are now closed* Más

New Imagines book
Fight E.D
Cheater G.D
Second Chances E.D.
Prank Gone Wrong G.D
Best Friend E.D
Prank Gone Wrong II G.D
♠♠♠
The Girl from the Bar E.D.
The Invitation G.D
The Letter E.D.
A Mirror G.D.
The Response E.D.
The Invitation II G.D.
Lost Chance E.D.
The End G.D.
7:55 E.D.
The Invitation III G.D.
Balcony E.D.
Not the Jealous Type G.D.
The Haunted House E.D.
Anniversary G.D.
Pregnancy E.D.
Fight G.D.
Pregnancy II E.D.
Fight II G.D.
7:56 E.D.
Fight III G.D.
I love you E.D.
The Fair G.D.
Miscarriage E.D
Mistakes G.D.
Mistakes II G.D.
Mistakes III G.D.
Announcement
Quick Rant
Mistakes IV G.D.
High School Sweethearts E.D.
Thanksgiving
4 seconds E.D./G.D.
A/n
Attention G.D.
Bully E.D.
🎄 Mistletoe G.D. 🎄
🎄 Surprise E.D. 🎄
🎄 Another year G.D. 🎄
🎄 All I want for Christmas E.D. 🎄
Bully II E.D.
🎄Stockings G.D.🎄
🎄Home for the holidays G.D 🎄
🎄 Home for the Holidays II G.D. 🎄
🎄Home for the Holidays III G.D. 🎄
🎄 Home for the Holidays IV G.D. 🎄
🎄Gifts E.D. 🎄
🎄Office Party E.D. 🎄
🎄 Office Party II E.D. 🎄
🎄 Office Party III E.D. 🎄
🎄 Office Party IV E.D. 🎄
🎄 Cold G.D. 🎄
🎄Cold II G.D.🎄
🎄Cold III G.D.🎄
🎄 Stuck E.D. 🎄
🎄Cold IV G.D.🎄
🎄🎄
Promise G.D.
Promise II G.D.
Remember E.D.
Remember II E.D.
Remember III E.D.
Remember IV E.D.
Remember V E.D.
Trouble G.D.
Trouble II G.D.
A special message for you,
Trouble III G.D.
Trouble?
Trouble IV G.D.
❤Scavenger Hunt E.D.❤
Sleepover D.T.
Why not? E.D.
Why not? II E.D.
Why not? III E.D.
Why not? IV E.D.
Boss G.D.
Boss II G.D.
Give me a reason to stay G.D.
Give me a reason to stay II G.D.
Give me a reason to stay III G.D.
Give me a reason to stay IV G.D.
Give me a reason to stay V G.D.
Playing Hard to Get E.D.
No place like home G.D.
Sorry E.D.
Sorry II E.D.
Give me a reason to stay VI G.D.
Give me a reason to stay VII G.D.
Marry me? E.D.
Marry me? II E.D.
Marry me? III E.D.
Marry me? E.D. IV
Marry me? V E.D.
Important
Long Distance G.D.
Long Distance II G.D.
Long Distance III G.D.
Long Distance IV G.D.
Long Distance V G.D
Long Distance VI G.D.
Long Distance VII G.D.
Long Distance VIII G.D.
I don't love you anymore E.D.
Stars | G.D.
why i had to walk away | E.D.
6
Ruined me | E.D.
i moved on | G.D.
i moved on || G.D.
i moved on ||| G.D.
i loved you | E.D.
i loved you || E.D.
Señorita | G.D.
Señorita | G.D.
Señorita | G.D.
Señorita | G.D.
Señorita | G.D.
ideas
I'm sorry | E.D.
jessie's girl | G.D.
jessie's girl | G.D.
jessie's girl | G.D.
jessie's girl | G.D.
Jessie's girl | G.D.
jessie's girl | G.D.
announcement
don't let me go | E.D.
the day you left | E.D.
the day I fell in love | E.D.
our house | G.D.
one night | G.D.
one night || G.D.
any ideas ?
stay with me | E.D.
stay with me || E.D.
The Haunted House || E.D.
stay with me ||| E.D.
tattoo | G.D.
call me by your name
tattoo || G.D.
the end
Important
In a heartbeat |
200K
hey!!

Trouble V G.D.

1.1K 35 13
Por anayax1

Yesterday was a hectic day for you after the fight and kissing Grayson.

Something about his edge and bad boy image attracted you. Deep down you wished there was something more to him than his bad actions and tendencies to start fights.

He was charming in his own way. He was unexplainable both in a descriptive way and an attractive way.
Yet you couldn't think about him that way.

You had a boyfriend who loves you or so you believed.

Chris was chill and a nice type of guy, but lately something between you two drifted you apart.

Maybe, Grayson was a sign sent from hell knows where telling you or warning you about your dying relationship with Chris. But there was also the possibility that you were overthinking it.

"I'll see you at the library then?" Chris communicates bringing you back to reality.

"Sure..." you doubtfully answered before he pecked your lips.

"See you" he walked away probably to football practice.

At this point, you didn't care or know.

You brushed everything off your mind and picked up a couple of journals and extra books you needed to turn in to the library.

You headed quietly to the library and turned in your books at the front before heading to the back behind a couple of bookshelves to study.

What you didn't know was that Grayson lurked around looking for a book you casually had pulled out from one of the shelves.

"Let me guess your boyfriend let you stay here while he practices?" Grayson smirks as he walks out of one of the rows.

"I'm here to study that's all" you huffed and continued to work as if he wasn't there.

"Sure you are" he takes a seat across from you. "If you were dating a regular football jock, they would of let you in on their practices unless they were hiding something" he grinned to himself clearly satisfied messing around with your head.

"Whatever to hate tying to do it's not working so let me work in peace" you flipped a page of the book.

Grayson looks down at the book and smiles at himself realizing its the book he needed.

"Would you look at that. This is the book I was looking for" he chuckles. "Mind if we share?" he cocks one of his eyebrows up and moves his chair close to you.

Your breath hitched once you felt the warmth off his body radiating off him and onto you.

"I don't mind" you slightly stuttered and tried to focus on your work.

"Mind if I flip the page" he reaches over to touch your hand which was placed on the book itself.

His touch caused an eruption of mixed emotions to explode inside your stomach once you realized the effect he hand on you.

Grayson also noticed and had a big fucking smirk plastered all over his face.

"Or maybe we could do something else" he huskily spoke bringing his face closer to yours.

His lips weren't too far from you which made it more irresistible not to kiss them so passionately.

"What is it you want?" he whispers as he comes closer to your ear.

You stiffen and the word a seem harder to form by the minute.

"Y/n" he huskily whispers as he begins to kiss the sensitive part behind your ear.

"I want you" you barely manage to say feeling a smile form on his face.

He doesn't hesitate to kiss you as he grabs a hold of your cheeks and pulls you close to him. Savoring every second of your lips.

His tongue soon asks for access which you immediately grant without hesitation.

Soon both of your tongues dance around in each other's mouths leading to more sexual tension amongst you two.

He reaches over and places his hands on your waist wrapping he had a securely around it.

He doesn't part his lips but begins to lift you up onto his lap which you don't avoid or hesitate.

It seemed oddly natural for you to do so you let it happen.

His hands began to lower further down your back causing you to slightly moan into the kiss.

He parts his lips for breath and teases you.

"I bet he doesn't make you feel the way I do, does he?" he heavily breaths out.

Your chest rises and falls at a quick sleep allowing no words to spill out.

"Does he touch you the way I do?" he caresses your collar bone and draws small figures around it with his fingers causing your skin to curl up.

"Just kiss me" you begged and pulled him close.

He didn't try to avoid your lips because in actuality he craved them so much he could wait to taste them again.

You two were out of control craving each other touch and fulfill the feeling you two had caused.

Soon that was cut short.

"Y/n" you hear Chris call out.

You ignore it hoping it was only in your head. That it was only the remorse talking but it wasn't.

"Y/n" he repeated.

You pushed Grayson away and told him to go.

"He's here so I need you to go," you said slightly out of breath.

"Not yet" he mumbled before attacking your lips this time you resisted.

"You know what go ahead and go back to him" he scoffed and allowed you to unstratle him.

"Grayson" you sternly said.

"Don't care" he cokily said before disappearing.

You were clearly dumbfounded by his change in attitude but decided to ignore it in the time being.

You organized your notes and pretended to work as you were before Grayson got here.

Your breathing began to slow down once Chris showed up.

"Sorry practice ran late" he smiles.

"It's fine I got to finish some stuff" you smiled back and packed your things up.

"Are you ready?" he asked before grabbing a hold in your bag.

"Yep" you fakely smile walking ahead of him.

After this, it had been confirmed that Grayson was trouble and that you were now involved in it.

------

A/n

This ran kind of long oops

Love you <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

420K 4.9K 35
grayson dolan imagines :)
126K 2.4K 37
In which a girl gets a message from an anonymous guy. Highest Rankings #5 Dolantwins #18 in YouTube
433K 4.1K 61
Ethan and Grayson Dolan imagines and preferences. I take requests.
306K 5.3K 34
ethan dolan imagines :)