Best Books On Wattpad

De claudicorn

Looking for some good books to read? These are some of my favorite books on Wattpad! There's an assortment of... Mais

The Rules of Survival (Mercer #1)
The Black Knight (Watty Awards 2012 Finalist)
The Barbarian King _(COMPLETE BOOK)
The Dangerous Ones
Golden Bonds
jake the panty-ripper (phantoms mc #1)
Rock Prodigy
She's Bad News
Struck (A Vampire Novel)
Hope(less)
Grey's Tribute
The Undoing of Ryder Burke
Playing Evelyn
Golden
Chasing Red
The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield
Noah (5th Street series)
The Bite-Book I

Wingless

686 2 1
De claudicorn

Charlie is in serious hot water.After a naked girl falls from the sky, lands on his lawn, and claims to be from heaven, his entire summer is flipped upside-down. This girl can talk to animals, fight like a ninja, and hear people's thoughts. Plus, it doesn't hurt that she's got the most gorgeous blue eyes this side of the equator and skin as soft as goose down. But she is on earth for one reason and one reason only: to save a lost soul left behind on the wrong plane.Charlie agrees to help her, but when her jealous partner shows up to speed up the process, things get tense for all of them. Can Charlie let go of the one thing that has ever made him feel worthwhile? And more importantly, does she feel the same?

By  CydneyLawson

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

851K 21K 33
Alex had always been that shy, awkward girl no one payed attention to unless if it was to put her in harm's way, throughout her whole life she was bu...
3.7M 153K 56
Book 2 of The Alpha Series - Sequel to my first book, The Hybrid. Kaden's Luna cannot be read as a stand alone book! Kaden Reid is known as a rogue w...
She's Mine. De SoLostImFaded

Ficção Adolescente

59K 1.9K 25
Are you looking for a book that isn't clichè? A book uniqe and unlike any other? Well, look again because this is clichè to a whole new level. -SoLos...
1.2M 52.5K 32
Book 3 of The Alpha Series! Cannot be read as a standalone book! Ayla Romanov is a hybrid just like her father. Struggling to control the beasts tha...