Save Me|| Bts Zombie Apocalyp...

By AlyssaSurber

*HIGHEST RANKING: #2 ZombieOutbreak* It was just any other day of school. Until, what I thought only happened... More

Prologue
chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Special Chapter
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
💜
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Please Read
Halloween Special
Chapter 16
Christmas special
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sorry...

Chapter 18

956 30 22
By AlyssaSurber

  "Lisa please come down from there!" Jungkook yells up at a 'adventerous' Lisa who is currently up on a shelf trying to get a snack.

  "Calm down, jungkook. She's not even 2 feet off the ground. She'll be fine." Jimin said. Reassuring a shaken up jungkook.

  I walked up next to jimin after jungkook went to Lisa to help.

  "You've got everything you needed right?" Jimin asked.

  I looked at the plastic bag in my hand. "um...yea of course." I said.

  "Hey, no need to be nervous. I'm sure your father is alright." He said.

  "Oh I know...but that's not what I'm-" I was cut off.

  "Jimin! Can you come here for a second?" Namjoon came asked.

  Jimin nodded, "one second! What was it you were saying Y/N?"

  I shook my head, "no no, go ahead, it wasn't important anyway. You better get over there before he rips your head off. You haven't been listening to him recently, haha." I chuckled.

  Jimin chuckled along with me and ran off to an impatient Namjoon.

  'fuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck' I thought to myself.

  "Hey!" Lisa yelled.

  "Ah shit! You scared me.." I said, startled.

  "Sorry bout that. What's wrong? You seem upset about something.." she asked.

  I shook my head to show nothing was wrong, but, knowing Lisa, that didn't work with her.

  "No. You've been acting absent and scared recently. Tell me what's wrong." Lisa said in a demanding tone.

  I sighed and pulled her into one of the abandoned bathrooms in the store we were in.

  "Ok...what I'm about to tell you is-"

  "You're pregnant, aren't you?"

  Lisa interrupted me. Taking me by surprise.

  "U..um well...yeah." I said.

  "WHAT?!" She screamed.

  I covered her mouth. "What do you mean, what? You were the one who said it first!" I whispered yelled.

  "Hey! Everything alright in here?" Hoseok came in and asked.

  When he saw Lisa and I in the position we were in, he backed away, slowly leaving the bathroom.

  Lisa, then, removed my hand from her mouth. "So...how'd you find out?" She asked.

  I raised the plastic bag in my hand. "The tests in here." I said.

  She took the bag and pulled out my pregnancy test. "aww...I can't believe this! I'm so happy for you!" She said wrapping her hands around me.

  I hugged her back. "Ok. Let's go before hoseok tells them something completely opposite of what we're doing." I said laughing. Lisa laughed and we walked out to see everyone waiting for us outside.

  "Hey, so hoseok said-"

  "Let's just go."

  Jimin spoke but I interrupted. I grabbed his arm and walked off into the direction of our location.

  "Well...um can I see your bag?" Jimin asked.

  I jerked it away, "No!..I-I mean, no. What do you want with it?" I asked. Taking jimin off guard.

  He looked at me suspiciously, "nevermind. I'll just hold on to it." He said. Most likely talking about an item he wanted to put in the bag.

  About an hour later and we're sitting resting. Settling in for the night.

  Just then, Lisa came up to me, who was roasting a weenie that was found in the store.

  "Hey, Y/N." She said, sitting down next to me.

  "Hey.." I said. Paying the closest attention to my weenie.

  "Are you going to tell jimin?" Lisa asked suddenly. I shot my head up and looked at her with widened eyes.

  "Tell him?" I said. Mainly asking myself that question.

  Lisa grabbed my hand. "Only when you're ready. Don't leave him the dark forever. He's the baby's father after all." She said. I nodded, understanding her clearly.

  "Hello there ladies!" Jungkook said sitting down next to Lisa.

  "Hey, jungkook." I said, my focus back on my weenie.

  "Hey babe! What's up?" Lisa said all giddy.

  They started talking on and on while I stayed to myself. Thinking about anything and everything.

  I looked over at the couple.

  'dont leave him in the dark forever. He's the baby's father after all.'

  'lisas right. I need to tell jimin.'

  I thought to myself. After roasting my weenie, I ate it in one go and stood up. Walking towards the tent jimin and I will be sharing.

  "Jimin-oOF!" I walked in only to be greeted by a giant hug.

  "Y/N! You're pregnant?!" Jimin says.

  "I don't know if you're excited or angry..." I said. Hoping it was the first option.

  He let me go and grabbed my shoulders. Holding the test in his hand. "why didn't you tell me? When did you find out?" He asked.

  "Well, I was on my way here to tell you, but you decided to Snoop through my stuff." I said.

  "Sorry...you were acting odd earlier. I couldn't help myself." He explains himself.

  "I'm not angry jimin. It's fine. What's mine is yours. What's yours is mine. Remember?" I said. He nodded.

  "I found out this morning. At the store." I said.

  He nodded and hugged me again. "I can't believe I'm going to be a father."

  I chuckled. "How do you think I feel? I'm going to be growing a human being inside of me for the next 9 months." I said. Jimin chuckled and kissed me.

  "We're going to be great parents! You'll see!" Jimin says all happy. I nodded.

  "You know...we arrive tomorrow.." I said.

  Jimin nodded. "He'll be alright. I'm sure of it." I nodded with him.

  "Alright. Let's get some-"

  "WE HAVE TO GO!"

  Jimin and I heard a loud scream outside of our tent. "That sounded like uncle Lenny!" I said.

  We ran out of the tent to see Dylan and Lenny running towards our camp.

  "What's going on?!" I asked.

  "A herd!" Dylan said.

  Jimin and I looked at each other with wide eyes. "Get everything! NOW! I'll get the others!" Jimin nodded and did as  I said.

  As he did his thing, I ran to the other tents. "CMON! WE HAVE TO GO! GRAB EVERYTHING IMMEDIATELY!" I said in every tent.

  One by one, everyone crawled out. "what's wrong?!" Yoongi asked.

  "It's a fucking herd! Now let's go!" Everyone got their stuff and we all left in a frenzy.

                            Present

  "Jungkook?!"

  "I'm over here, Lisa!"

  I hear everyone screaming for each other. We got seperated. "Jimin?!" I called out.

  I started to panic when he didn't answer. "oh shit! JIMIN?!"

  Just then, jimin pops out and grabs me. "Oh my god! Y/N, are you ok?!" I nodded.

  We ran towards an old shed. Once we reach it, we see everyone else out in the herd. "Jimin, we can't leave them out there." I said. "Of course not!" He said.

  "HEY! OVER HERE!" Jimin screamed waving his hands around. One by one, everyone slowly came together.

  As I was looking around, I realized Lenny wasnt there.

  "Where's uncle Lenny?!" I yelled.

  Everyone looked around, finally realizing the missing member.

  "HELP! IM OVER HERE!" I heard him scream.

  "IM COMING!" I screamed.

  Just before I can run back into the herd, jimin grabs my arm. "Are you fucking crazy?! You're pregnant Y/N!"

  Jimin yells. "YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" Everyone screams.

  "I'll explain later." I said. "jimin. You have to let me go. Take everyone and leave! I'll be right behind you!"

  I let go and started walking away.

  "Y/n!"

  "Jimin just go!"

  "I'm not leaving you!"

  "Fuck jimin just go!"

  After realizing the actual danger I'm putting myself in, I ran to jimin.

  "Y/N, you can't do this." Jimin says weeping.

  I hug him tightly. "Jimin, look at me. Do you really think I'm going to just let myself die like that? I can't lose you!" I wipe his tears.

  "Fine. You don't have to leave, but let me save my uncle." I say.

  Jimin, although hesitant, nods his head.  "Ok! But if you're not back in 5 minutes, I'm coming in after you!" He says.

  "I'll be back before then. Trust me." I say and walk in to get my uncle.

  "UNCLE LENNY?!" I scream in the herd. Killing walkers one by one.

  "UNCLE LENNY?! ITS ME Y/N!" I yelled again, but I still don't get an answer.

  "I'm...right here..." I hear an out of breath voice.

  I look down and I see uncle Lenny on the ground. He had a walker corpse draped across his body. "There you are! Let's go!" I grab him and help him up.

  Then we finally made it out. We were greeted by everyone with hugs and high fives.

  "You're alright!" Jimin says hugging both me and Lenny.

  "Told you I could do it." I say and in return got a kiss from jimin.

  "Ok. Let's go somewhere safe. We still have somewhere to be." I say.

  We all continued to walk after the small break we took and set up camp once again. Falling asleep. Waiting for tomorrow to come.
*
*
*
Hello! Sorry it's been a while since I updated. I have been a little busy. Btw, I notice a lot of people comment on these chapters, so I was wondering if I do a q&a. Just a short one though. So if you have any questions, ask them here and i will answer them in the next chapter! You can ask anything you want. So go wild! And we have almost surpassed 8k readers! We can get there! I know it! I hope you all have an amazing day and I'll see you next time!♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 14.1K 40
a 김남준 fanfic. none of the media I use in my books is mine. Cover by @vanterous highest Ranking: #1 in apocalypse. tysm <3 --- "C'mon it's getting...
86.7K 4K 28
❝Yes, (Y/N) was resistant. But not to his kisses.❝ °•°•° In which a girl, that is resistant to zombies, is trying to survive in the cruel apocalypse...
43.9K 1.7K 35
BTS are the most recognised boyband in the music industry. But, people tend to forget that they're also normal people with hopes, dreams, inhibitions...
115K 7.8K 49
❝ I wanted to get fucked by him... just not like this. ❞ it's true what they say. playboys have a heart. #completed ________________ written!au | m...