A Spark of Love

By LonelyEevee8

This is my first actual story so it may be crap but I'm gonna try my best It's a Jolteon x Sylveon book More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Shoutout
Chapter 10
Fairytale Ending

Chapter 3

512 7 12
By LonelyEevee8

"S-so why d-did you want to v-visit me?" I asked in a scared tone.
"I-i just wanted to visit you and I-i brought some breakfast," he replied as he showed me the plate of a mix of berries and oatmeal
"O-ok, thanks I guess," I replied while smiling a little and blushing a ton.
"No problem and again I would like to say I'm sorry for scaring you before."
"O-oh no it's alright but can I ask,why were you following me?"
"Ummm,I don't really know but it's just that....."
"Just what?"
"It's just that the reason i was following you is because,... you're cute."
"W-wait,what?!?"
"I-i-im sorry I didn't mean it in a weird way."
I leaned my head closer to him,"it's alright, i think you're cute too."
I then leaned forward and kissed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 33.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
822K 68.9K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
2.9M 54.7K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
10.1M 303K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...