Back to Our Roots

By CarolinaC

A submission or two for the 2019 Science Fiction Smackdown. Expect to see some prompted science fiction short... More

Back to Our Roots
We are many. We are one.

A Word of Explanation

54 7 1
By CarolinaC

In the context of Wattpad, a smackdown is a prompted fiction contest. This volume will contain submissions (or at least, one submission) for the 2019 Science Fiction Smackdown hosted by LayethTheSmackDown and judged by MadMikeMarsbergen (among others, one hopes).

If you are reading this before March 1, 2019, please consider participating as a contestant or a judge - find out more at https://www.wattpad.com/693883958-smackdown-back-to-our-roots-back-to-our-roots (you can get there by clicking the external link)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 422 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
2.3K 61 17
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
316 2 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
49.4K 3.5K 42
[Book 2 of the Within the Walls Trilogy.] Secrets and lies do not die with the tyrant. With him gone, and the city ripped open, Elle is forced to ven...