I Am Black

By RonnieKerry

My school isn't like every other highschool. It's horrors are tucked neatly inside the walls of the place, un... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Absolutely Crazy
Chapter 2 : Spaghetti
Chapter 3: What's Wrong with Being Confident ?
Chapter 4 : Wet cake
Chapter 5: Hot & Cold
Chapter 6: Blackish
Chapter 7: Stupid College Students
Chapter 8:Another day in hell
Chapter 9 : My Friends?
Chapter 10: Relax
Chapter 11: Real life shit
Chapter 12 : Loving his warmth
Chapter 13: Some Big Brother You Are
Chapter 14: The Dinner
Chapter 15 : Bullied
Chapter 16: Humiliated
chapter 18 : We Ditched Together
Chapter 17: I'll kill them
Chapter 19: I lost you.
Chapter 20 :shit just went down
Chapter 22: Ugly ones
Chapter 23 : His Feelings
Chapter 24 : Didn't I Warn You?
Chapter 25: Give Me Your Money
Chapter 26: I Got A Broken Nose
Chapter 27 : You Are Just Deceiving Yourself
Chapter 28 : The Promise
Chapter 29: Surprise!
Chapter 30: I'm Hungry โ˜‘๏ธ
Chapter 31 : Becca Dallas
Chapter 32:The last slice
Chapter 33: The Party Plan
Chapter 34: Confession Nรฎght
Chapter 35: Your Time Starts Now
Chapter 36: No Alcohol
Chapter 37: Tables Turn

Chapter 21 : Dirty little secrets.

116 17 7
By RonnieKerry

The next day I walked through the hallway licking a lollypop. What? It was really good. Rachel stopped me, glaring at me so hard I'm pretty sure she wanted me dead. Abby snarled already stepping forward to grab me but Rachel stopped her "she's mine"

Abby scoffed. She clearly wanted to deal with me too. "You think you can insult me and get away with it? "

I bit my lip. I had already said enough yesterday. Anymore would kill me. "You're lucky that Hotty Kenneth got everyone to delete that video. Are you fucking him too? Bitch! Can't keep your ass closed. "Abby shrieked. She probably liked Kenneth. Well that's not my problem.

Rachel stepped forward making my breath hitch. I really shouldn't have spoken yesterday. What had gotten into me? If I wasn't dead then, I'd be dead now.

"Stop talking to her already, we already have everything sorted out " Brittany stated, using her phone as always. "I only came here to give her a heads up " Rachel smiled sweetly, too sweet. When they left I blinked furiously. What could they be planning? Haven't I had enough of the shitty school and the students that came along with it like a package?

I could already imagine my death. 'Girl killed my confontation' or 'died by heart attack ' because right now I was sure Rachel hadn't confronted me yet and I dreaded the time she would. I was facing the seven bitches or as I called them, the seven demons. They included ;Rachel Taner, Brittany Sparks, Abby Sherlock, Ruby Malleton, Belle Wakila, Zoe Bakeman and Tasha Luke. They could become a gang! And it should be called the Seven deadly Demon sisters. Totally nailed it! By the way, I went to a school were status and wealth was worshiped, so I had to know the Seven Demons by names. Scar also helped fill me in.

By lunch time I was seating with the boys again, knowing fully well the Demon sisters were giving me the stink eye. They hated me, I knew. But did they have to make it so obvious?The boys had a fight yesterday and only minor bruises remained, they already made up. What a wonderful friendship. We all know that girls can hold a grudge more than anything else. We would be squeezing face like shit.

Kenneth was eating his food quietly and I needed to talk to him. He made those kids delete that video, he saved my nonexistent social life, he saved me from utter embarrassment. For someone who doesn't acknowledge you, he did something really nice, and I wanted to know why he did it. The bell rung, signalling break over as the boys and I parted ways, I followed Kenneth and stopped him. It was now or never

" I need to talk to you"

He took a deep breath "about? "

Scanning the hall ways for the Demons, I was satisfied when I didn't see any "why did you do it? "

He looked confused, refusing to answer me, but he did anyway"do what? "

Was she bluffing? Maybe Kenneth didn't do anything and I was making a bigger fool of myself. How could he? You could tell Kenneth really isn't fond of me. He acts as if it hurts him to come near me. Originally I wanted him to like me too, Like his friends did. But then I figured they were the ones to ask for my friendship, not the other way around. The relationship I had with Kenneth was beyond confusing. He needed to tell me-I needed to know. Does he really want to be friends with me?

"Did you stop the video of Abby... Bulling me, from going viral? " I said with difficulty.

He looked taken back, without giving me an answer he walked away living me in my pool of emotions. He couldn't walk away! Not while I was like that, I needed to know what he thought about me. What he feels about me-I knew I shouldn't care but I did. Why didn't Kenneth like me?

"Why did you do it?" I called out and Kenneth stopped walking "Why did you come into my life with your friends to give me mixed feelings about you?! Why don't you like me? Does my color irritate you? Is that it, do you hate blacks? What is your problem. Why come in, help me, and then go out? Why did you do it! Damn Kenneth what is wrong with you! "

His fist clenched and unclenched. He was shaking, but I was too oblivious "why do you walk away from me? You ignore me so much it makes me feel bad. You make it seem like you're only talking with me-which you barely do- because Jordan and Alexis are talking with me. Why are you always cold towards me? Your mood always changes and you confuse the hell out of me. Kenneth answer me! What is your problem with me! "

"Because you are just Like her! " Kenneth snapped "your hair, your skin your accent, your curses! Everything! Why? Why did you come here? I'm like this because of you! "

"Me? You think I chose this school?! You think if I'd known here wasn't as nice as I thought I would come? You think that I would come here to be bullied?! You're messed up! I don't know why, but you make me sick Kenneth, Sick! Listen, I don't care anymore. I've got Alexis and Jordan. At least they don't get cranky and mad for no reason! At least they don't get disgusted by me! " I shot back, missing the look of hurt in Kenneth's eyes before they hardened again.

"You're just all the same aren't you?! All you girls do is demand demand demand! The guys have shit to do also, Why are you so dumb?! " Kenneth said Angrily

"Oh, I'm demanding!I never "demanded" anything from you you Idiot!You're just so confusing! Make up your mind! "

I couldn't tell who was being more childish, he called me demanding! Why was he so different?Couldn't he be more loving and understanding like Alex? Or strong and fun like Jordan? He acts as if he's still mourning or something. He doesn't even joke around. I remember when Alex said a joke when Jordan went to get us some drinks, at that time we were at McDonalds. It was only Kenneth, Alex and I then. Alex told a joke, I chuckled but Kenneth made Alexis feel extremely stupid. I could have spoken up, but I didn't because I felt if Alexis didn't feel the need to, I shouldn't either.

"Idiot? Oh so I'm the idiot now, can't you see how childish you're being?! Can't you look at situations from different logics-"

"I can't! Stop giving excuses, just tell me. You at least owe me-"

"I owe you shit" he spat. The veins in his neck protruding rather angrily. Maybe I should have stopped talking, maybe I was taking things too far. But damn, everything and everyone in my life was damn confusing. First it was my brother and his stupid anger issues. Then it was Pedro and his stupid insults, then it was this stupid school. Then scarlet, the pool, the blood, the-everything!

I need a break, don't you think?

I took a deep breath "look. You are angry and so am I -"

"No shit" Snorted Kenneth

"Let me finish" I gritted "we are both angry and I'm sorry for shouting. I just want answers "

"What "answers"? I have absolutely nothing to say to you " he said bitterly

"Kenneth... "

"No. Just -No. Don't tell Me anything. Just don't. I've had enough of seeing your face. It is all too much, just stay away from me. "

With that, he turned and walked away. I blinked rapidly, what had I done? He was tired of seeing my face? There was something wrong with him. I needed to know what, one moment he's okay and the other he's furious. Maybe Alexis and Jordan know something about all of this. They had to.

I was 10 minutes late for my class. Damn, stupid arguments. I couldn't get Kenneth off my mind. Sure, we were both at fault but he said some hurtful things too. I might not know the "her" he was talking about, but I knew enough to know that the girl he was talking about was from his past. Hell, I was such a bitch. But that doesn't stop me from believing he's an Idiot.

After class I made my way to the library, only to be stopped by a girl, she had chocolate brown eyes with a fairly-fair skin. Short Bob hair and a wide smile. She was one of the Demons. Uh oh. Why the hell was a demon stopping me? I could just see my head stone now ;here lies the world's greatest wimp.

Bravo.

"Mrs Fingerling will like to see you" she spoke calmly

I huffed "and why are you telling me? Surely you would want me dead like the rest of your Demon sisters. "

I would be dead very soon, so why not?

She chuckled "demon sisters? Wow... You must really hate us"

I pretend to think "hate is such a strong word, I prefer dislike. "

"Belle Wakila " she offered a hand shake, I looked at her skeptically. Did she think I would accept that? Oh hell no. I nodded "where is the old lady at?"

Belle took her arm back awkwardly and cleared her throat "um... Follow me"

We walked away from the lunch area, going to the east side of the school where less students pondered. I was about to ask where Mrs Fingerling was at when Belle pushed me in a closet. I yelled furiously "eh... What? Hey! "

"I'm sorry! " she squeaked

I pounded my fists on the door getting frustrated, "hey Hannah" A voice sounded making my blood run cold.

Turning swiftly, I took several steps back, wide eyed. He was here, alone, with me... In a closet.

Picturing everything in my mind. I could see my name on the news 'girl killed in a closet '

❤❤❤❤❤

Hey, please vote and comment. They are highly appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1K 28
"I told you to leave me alone. Are you stalking me?" I asked the little shits. "Of course not! Rude much?" Noah gasped, his hand over his heart. "I a...
3.3K 405 24
โ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ โž - @๐Ÿน๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ๐™บ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐š’๐š— โ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š...
53.5K 7.3K 39
"I dare you to kiss the girl on your right." The girl on the right. . . my sleep deprived mind made out sluggishly. Girl on the right, it repeated ag...