แด›สœแด‡ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษดโšœ๐“”. ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ...

By MikaelsonBlood

โ–๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ... More

ACT โ… 
AESTHETIC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
โšœACT โ…กโšœ
โšœAESTHETICโšœ
โšœPrologueโšœ
โšœChapter 1โšœ
โšœChapter 3โšœ
โšœChapter 4โšœ
โšœChapter 5โšœ
โšœChapter 6โšœ
โšœChapter 7โšœ
โšœChapter 8โšœ
โšœChapter 9โšœ
โšœChapter 10โšœ
โšœChapter 11โšœ
โšœChapter 12โšœ
โšœChapter 13โšœ
โšœChapter 14โšœ
โšœChapter 15โšœ
โšœChapter 16โšœ
โšœChapter 17โšœ
โšœChapter 18โšœ
โšœChapter 19โšœ
โšœChapter 20โšœ
โšœChapter 21โšœ
โšœChapter 22โšœ
โšœChapter 23โšœ
โšœChapter 24โšœ
โšœChapter 25โšœ
โšœChapter 26โšœ
โšœChapter 27โšœ
โšœChapter 28โšœ
โšœChapter 29โšœ
โšœChapter 30โšœ
โšœChapter 31โšœ
โšœChapter 32โšœ
โšœChapter 33โšœ
โšœChapter 34โšœ
โšœChapter 35โšœ
Hunt Me Down: A Bucky Fanfic

โšœChapter 2โšœ

16.8K 350 210
By MikaelsonBlood

House of the Rising Son

❇❇❇❇

She won't care about who you are because after you've lost her trust, all she'll ever see you as is an enemy.

❇❇❇❇

Angel Realm; 9700 years ago

"This is YOUR doing, father." Isabelle's brother's yell fell into her ears as she sat there numb as outside the castle, half of the realm burned.

"You will not speak to me this way, BOY!" Raziel shouted as he glared at his son who had nothing but anger in his eyes.

Raziel's indiscretions had driven Lilith to wage a war against the whole realm and now because of that, the Lightwood siblings had lost both their parents.

Magnus stood there silently as he observed Isabelle's numb figure. He walked over to her and sat beside her. He placed a hand on her shoulder but she still didn't show any reaction. Alec and Raziel's banter went on as Magnus tried his hardest to control his anger and not snap.

"She's going away, isn't she?" Isabelle whispered in a broken tone as Magnus feared to look into her eyes for what he might find in there.

Isabelle stood up from her seat in the courtroom as her lavender gown flowed behind her when she walked towards her father.

"Enough." She stated as the Lightwood men stopped arguing to look at their princess who stared at them with lifeless eyes. Alec felt his heartbreak when he saw the expression on his baby sister's face.

"Mother is gone and I don't know how many more Angels are gonna suffer her wrath today. So I request you two," she looked at her brother and father with pleading eyes, "do not fight. Not today. Our family stays divided but I cannot stand this." She said meekly making the men realize what pain their actions had caused her.

With a defeated sigh, Alec gave one last glance to Raziel before he walked to his sister and wrapped her in his arms.

"Everything will be alright. I promise you, Rori." He whispered glumly as his hand caressed her hair. She breathed in his scent, which always engulfed her in a sense of safety and she knew that her brother always kept his promises. She nodded slowly as she tightened her arms around him.

Magnus and Raziel looked at the siblings somberly. This was a very difficult time for them. Magnus had lost both his parents, many years ago, he knew how devastatingly painful moment it was for them. Especially considering how close Isabelle was to Lilith.

Suddenly, the doors to the room burst open as Angel Cato, the most trusted angel from the Realm came walking in with a grim expression.

Isabelle and Alec broke their hug to look at him, waiting for the inevitable sad news that was to come.

"What is it?" Raziel asked, dreading the answer.

"It's General Caige," Cato informed with huge difficulty as he dreaded looking into the princess' eyes. How could he tell her that the man she loved had died trying to stop her mother from leaving the Angel Realm forever?

"What about him?" Isabelle asked urgently. She shared a worried glance with Alec, not knowing the next words that were gonna come out of Cato's mouth.

"I hate being the bearer of this worst news but–"

"What. Is. It?" Alec cut him off with gritted teeth as he pulled her sister closer to himself, in case the worst came. Magnus too got up from where he was sitting and sauntered near the noirette.

"Queen has left the realm, forever and on her way she...she killed General Caige," Cato spoke out as Isabelle's painful shriek echoed through the castle when she saw her lover's body being rolled into the room, draped in the traditional red satin.

"NO!" She shrieked as she fell to her knees, her legs not being able to support her weight as she covered her mouth with her hand and tears streamed down her porcelain face.

She couldn't understand why her mother would do this to her. The pain of losing her mother and the love of her life in one day made such tears in her heart that they would continue to bleed for the millenniums to come.

"Isa." She heard someone say as she looked around, but she found no one. 

"Isa..." She heard it again, the voice of her mate breaking her out of the nightmare as she looked around as the scenery began to change and soon she was surrounded by nothing but darkness and widespread oblivion. She swirled around to take in her surroundings.

"Hello?" She called out, this was getting worst than her normal nightmares. 

"Elijah?" She called out again. 

"Isa?" She heard him call again as she turned around only to see his silhouette standing a few steps away from her. She walked towards him before he just dispersed out of thin air. She stared around with confusion and worry, her fear clawing it's way up her spine.

"What the hell is going on..." She whispered to herself.

"Although, in my desire to reclaim this town, to steal from Marcel that which he holds most dear, I have realized one massive vulnerability. One weakness that Marcel could exploit." She heard someone say as she turned around swiftly only to come face to face with Niklaus' silhouette standing next to Elijah's as Niklaus hid a silver dagger behind his back. She feared what was to come next.

"And what is that?" Her mate questioned. 

"You," Niklaus stated before he plunged to dagger into Elijah's heart.

"NO!" Isabelle yelled as she ran towards the two before the scene disappeared from in front of her eyes. "Isa..." She heard his voice from behind her as she turned around with tears in her eyes only to find him standing far from her as his skin turned grey and veins appeared all over his desiccated face. "Help me." He whispered before his body dispersed into thin air leaving her all alone in the dark oblivion.

A gasp rang out through Isabelle's room as she sat up sweating and breathing rapidly when she realized that what she saw wasn't just a dream but in fact  a sign from Elijah about him being daggered.

"He did it again!" She cussed out about Niklaus as she tightened her robe around her and stomped out of her room to find her hybrid best friend who was going get an earful from her today. 

No matter how angry Isabelle was at her mate, Niklaus had no right to dagger him like that and she was sure as hell not going to leave him that way.

 On her way down the hall, she found Hayley's room to be empty, but she guessed that Stefan had taken her for a walk around the plantation like he had continued to do for the past two weeks. 

She knew how much the two loved spending time with each other, it made her happy that at least someone was attempting to make the pregnant wolf feel at home.

She didn't find her hybrid best friend in his room so she stomped down the stairs and into the parlor where he was sitting in the armchair reading a newspaper. He looked up at her and smiled before noticing the murderous expression on her face.

"What put you in the killer mode first thing in the morning, Izzy?" He questioned making her glare harden.

"Oh, I don't know Nik, how about you tell me what it is that you've done to Elijah?" She needled angrily making him look at her with wide eyes.

"He's gone to run some errands. Why would you ask me that?" He stuttered.

"For two weeks?" She yelled, "Stop lying, Niklaus." She gritted through her teeth and this time he knew that he had no other choice but to tell her.

"How did you know?" He asked with a defeated sigh.

"That you've daggered your elder brother?" She jabbed, "He told me" She answered making him look at her in confusion.

"What do you mean he told you?"

"I mean he didn't tell me exactly, he gave me a sign through my dream. I saw his memory of you daggering him. It's a part of our mate bond, if one of us is in danger, we can try to tell the other one through our connections. He is not familiar with this yet, which is why it probably took him this much time to communicate with me. But that is not what I'm here for. Tell me where he is?" She demanded authoritatively. He sighed.

"I'm afraid, love, I can't tell you that." She stared at him blankly before frowning.

"What the fuck does that mean?" She snapped angrily.

"Language, Izzy." Stefan joked as he entered the room with Hayley. Isabelle gaped at him.

"Did he just say 'language'?" She asked Hayley making her giggle as she shook her head before walking into the kitchen to have her breakfast.

"What's happening?" Stefan questioned as he looked at their serious expressions.

"He daggered Elijah," Isabelle informed but Stefan's face stayed void of any surprise.

"Wait, why are you not surprised?" She questioned which made Stefan and Niklaus look at her guiltily. She raised her eyebrows in realization before glaring at her best friends.

"Wait, you KNEW?" She gasped out, "And you didn't tell me?" She gaped at the two men as the guilty look never left there faces.

"Huh! Is there like anyone I can trust?" She asked rhetorically, throwing her hands up, "Where is he?" She questioned again.

"I can't tell you that, Izzy," Niklaus repeated as Stefan just stayed mum.

"You can't tell me or you won't?" She asked pointedly. Niklaus looked at her glumly. She knew his answer.

"Wait a minute, where's Kol? I haven't seen him around either." Isabelle stated suspiciously. Niklaus looked away from her gaze as she realized what he had done.

"Don't you dare tell me that you daggered him too!" She spat making Stefan press his lips together as he looked down in guilt.

"You really don't care about anything, do you Niklaus? Well, perhaps you'd care about this." She walked up to him calmly and stared straight into his eyes like a predator, "If I don't find out where Elijah and Kol are right now, then trust me, you can forget all about your stupid dreams to rule over this city. There will be no city left if I burn it down to the ground. And I will. If that's what it takes to find the man I love." She warned in a stone-cold voice before throwing one last glare in Stefan's direction as she walked out of the room in anger.

"I didn't think she'd get to know," Niklaus mumbled.

"They're mates for a reason, Nik." Stefan reminded with a sigh. Although he did fear what Isabelle would do if she didn't get to her mate soon enough.

"Hey, can I get a truffle cake, please? I'm just really craving for it." Hayley asked sheepishly as she came back into the room. She realized that something serious was going on by the gobsmacked expressions on Niklaus and Stefan's faces.

"You boys doing okay?" She asked in concern.

"It's nothing, sweetheart. And I'll get you your truffle cake." Stefan said with a smile as Niklaus left the room with a sigh.

⚜⚜⚜

"What hell am I supposed to do now!" Isabelle groaned as she stared out of the window whilst Hayley dug into her truffle cake as she sat cross-legged on Isabelle's bed.

"How does this work, exactly? Your bond with Elijah?" Hayley questioned curiously making her sigh as she walked over to the bed and sat down beside Hayley with her tub of mint choco-chip ice-cream.

"Well, the bond can be....vast." She replied after some thought, "For starters, this wasn't originally created by my father. It was created by my grandmother, Gabrielle Lightwood. She created the universe and then created her first son, aka my father and his Parabatai-my mother. So, Lilith and Raziel were the first and original Parabatai's which explains to me why my mother hasn't yet killed him, considering how much anger she still holds over him." Isabelle spoke making Hayley's eyes go wide, the information about celestial beings could be overwhelming, Hayley nodded, telling the noirette to continue.

"So, my father approached my grandmother to get this spell, after my mother had destroyed half the Angel Realm and killed the love of my life. He wrote mine and Elijah's destiny long before either of us even knew each other. 

"So, in a Parabatai bond, the two souls are connected through mystical rituals. The bond basically revolves around a mutual sharing of power to lead to the creation of something extraordinary. 

"For my parents, the bond led them to create Arcadia and then Earth. My father created the place, my mother created life. They could sense when the other one was in danger, they could enter each other's minds as long as the other one didn't shut them out, they each had their individual powers but once the mark of the Parabatai appeared on their skin, it was like all the powers were mixed together and made them stronger. 

"They were the fiercest people individually but together, together they were an unstoppable storm. And they brought life to this world. Their love created everything you see now." She finished with a sad smile as Hayley squeezed the Angel's hand. She was clearly missing her parents.

"What happened to their bond after...your mother left the realm?" Hayley questioned cautiously. Isabelle took a deep breath before looking at the brunette wolf.

"I don't know, some journals say that it disappeared, some say that it's still there and does not work anymore between them because they don't have the love they once had for each other." She stated somberly making Hayley frown a bit.

"So does that mean that once you and Elijah develop your mark, you'll be this indestructible super couple of the seven realms?" Hayley asked with a smirk as she tried to lighten the angel's mood. Isabelle chuckled.

"Probably. But that is after I remove his dagger and he earns his forgiveness. Either of which, I don't see happening anytime soon." Isabelle muttered with a sigh.

"What exactly is your stance with him, presently? About the whole-him sleeping with Katherine bullshit." The brunette asked as she ate a spoonful of Isabelle's ice-cream.

"HEY!" The vampire protested making Hayley shrug. Isabelle rolled her eyes, "Well, I'm angry at him for sleeping with the wench. For not resisting the spell." She chided, "But I am also angrier about the fact that if I had figured out about our bond sooner, he would've never left in the first place. And even if I didn't know, I should have told him about me belonging to someone else, right after I got to know about it. That way, maybe things would've turned out differently." Isabelle wondered.

"Okay, well what are you planning to do now? How do we get your dumb mate undaggered?" 

"Honestly, I got no clue, sis. I don't have my powers, I can't contact anyone up there and Nik won't bloody tell me where Elijah or Kol are." Isabelle spoke helplessly as she flopped back on the bed as her legs hung down from one of the sides. Hayley stared at her with a sad smile.

"He'll be fine, Izzy." She said softly.

"I sure hope so. Or else I'm going bring hell to Nik." Isabelle stated in a faint warning which held no truth. No matter what she wasn't gonna harm Niklaus, although if anything happened to Elijah because of him, she didn't know if she would talk to him again.

The girls laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling for a long while as a million thoughts rushed through both their heads. 

None of them knowing what to do with their lives because lately, it seemed like there was a monster always waiting to be made. And the irony was that it had just been a few weeks since they'd arrived in the crescent city. Who knew what the next few days were going to bring.

⚜⚜⚜

Isabelle's phone rang which was enough to distract the angel from her thoughts. She hadn't realized until now but Hayley had left a while ago. She didn't know how long she had just laid there.

Sighing, she picked up her phone to see Rebekah calling her. She smiled as she received her call.

"Hello, my favorite blonde!" She greeted which was accompanied by Rebekah's chuckle.

"How are you, Belle? And where are you even? Because of this trip with Jer, I didn't even have time to talk to any of you!" The blonde said in a sheepish tone with an underlining happiness that she felt reminiscing about her time around Europe with the youngest Gilbert.

 Isabelle grinned cheekily.

"Of course you don't, Bekars. My brother was far too distracting for you, it seems." She teased the Original making Rebekah's cheeks blush.

"Well, what can I say. Your brother as it seems is really good with this thing that he does with his tongue–"

"OH MY GOD, REBEKAH! SHUT UP!" Isabelle shrieked with a grossed-out expression as Rebekah smirked teasingly.

"Well, now you know not to tease me!" The blonde stated making Isabelle roll her eyes.

"Alright alright. Now, coming back to more juicy topics, where are you guys right now? Is it Prague? Or maybe it's Italy this time. Don't tell me it's Manosque." Isabelle continued to tease as Rebekah shook her head at the noirette.

"Well, actually we're in Mystic Falls." The blonde revealed making Isabelle's eyes widen as she sat up immediately.

"Wait what? What the hell are you doing there?" The noirette questioned, extremely worried as to what had dragged her brother and her best friend back to the hell-hole.

"Well, it was something to do with Elena," Rebekah informed making Isabelle roll her eyes.

"Well, isn't it always? Poor Elena always in the need for rescue." Isabelle said bitterly making Rebekah snicker. "What did she do this time to drag my baby brother back in trouble?" Isabelle asked, slightly worried for Jeremy.

"Well, the Scooby-Gang needed Jeremy to help bring your darling little sister's humanity back on. I tried to stop Remy but then the Scooby-Gang insisted and he couldn't say no." Rebekah said rolling her eyes making Isabelle sigh.

"Well, for what it's worth, it's fun screwing with Damon and Caroline's minds. Their lives are miserable right now. Especially with Bonnie gone. Elena almost burnt your house down to the ground." Isabelle's eyes widened at the last part as she sat up with a jerk.

"She did WHAT?" Isabelle shrieked. That home was her childhood home with so many memories with her little brother. She was gonna strangle Elena had she actually burnt it down.

"Stop worrying, mama bear, Jeremy and I got here before she could do it. Currently, she's rotting in the basement of your deranged father's old clinic, tied to a chair after she tried to burn herself whilst she was at the Salvatore house." Isabelle scoffed.

"Well, she never was that good around a fire. But, I presume her little pet Salvatore wouldn't have liked a crisp Elena steak." Isabelle said with an evil grin.

"And Jeremy wouldn't have either, demon brain." Rebekah quipped jokingly making Isabelle chuckle.

"Anyways, aside from all that, tell me what's happening there? How's Nik been holding up now that he knows that Marcel's been alive all this time?" Rebekah questioned, considering that the blonde herself had spent the past few days in Jeremy's arms as she let out her feelings about the betrayal that she and her family got from the vampire they'd once considered a part of the Mikaelson clan.

"Nik's fine. At least he's pretending that, amazingly well, to be honest. He feels more angry than hurt at Marcel's betrayal and he intends on taking back his city from Marcel. He wants to make him pay." Isabelle said spoke making Rebekah sigh.

"Well, that is Nik. Hiding his pain and lashing out in anger. I told Jeremy all about Marcel though." Rebekah informed surprising Isabelle. She was eager to know of Jeremy's reaction because from what Niklaus had told her, Rebekah and Marcel were pretty involved in their time.

"What did he say?" Isabelle asked.

"Well, you know him. He just smiled and held me. He said that as long as I looked at him the way I do now, he knows he has nothing to fear from any man alive." Rebekah said with a slight blush making Isabelle smile with pride for her brother. 

Jeremy was a lot of things but an insecure boyfriend wasn't one of those. He loved and trusted with all his heart.

"That reminds me, how are Elijah and Kol? I haven't heard of them from either you or Nik or Stefan for a while now." The blonde asked making Isabelle gulp in anger.

"That is because they're not here, Bekars. They've not been here since after the day we arrived." Isabelle informed as Rebekah's eyes widened in worry.

"What do you mean? Where could they be?" Rebekah demanded.

"Well, let's see, you got any idea where your darling brother might stash your older brothers once he has daggered them?" Isabelle asked bitterly, more than angry at Niklaus and Stefan.

Rebekah's hands balled into fists as her jaw clenched in anger. 

"They didn't." She whispered through her tears.

"They did. And I swear to God, I will find them. And once I do, your brother, Stefan and Marcel aren't gonna be safe around me anymore." Isabelle vowed.

"What's Marcel got to do with any of this?"

"I don't know, it's just a hunch. He's been glum around me these days. Almost too careful. I just know he's involved somehow." Isabelle shared her worries making Rebekah nod.

"Don't worry, I'll come their as soon as I can whilst you try to find them in any way you can," Rebekah suggested making Isabelle nod before the two said their goodbyes and hung up. 

She tapped the phone on her chin as she thought about places Niklaus could've placed Elijah and Kol's coffins.

"Izzy!" She heard Niklaus call from down the living room making her roll her eyes.

"WHAT?" She yelled back as she got up from her bed and got out of the room and stood at the top of the staircase glaring down at the hybrid.

"Come, I need you with me." He stated making her raise her eyebrows.

"Are you gonna tell me where Elijah is?" She jabbed.

"No." He deadpanned.

"Then I don't care what you need me with." She stated before beginning to walk back to her room making Niklaus sigh.

"Izzy, please. I really need you. I have to begin understanding Marcel's army so I can start my plan to take back my kingdom." He pleaded as she turned around with a bitch grin on her face.

"Or maybe, you can stab him? Cause why not? Family troubles? Stab them all!" She chided making Niklaus huff.

"It was a part of the plan, Izzy. You gotta understand that." He tried to advocate.

"Damon also thought that killing Lexi was a part of the plan for him. Does that make you understand why he did it?" She said coldly making him gasp.

"Don't you dare say that to me, Isabelle. You know I loved her. And don't you dare compare this with that. They're hardly daggered and they'd come back once it's removed." Niklaus warned making her glare harden.

"Well, I loved Elijah too, Niklaus. I loved him when you daggered him. And I hate saying this but you're being worse than Damon and Elena. At least they did things with a cause. You daggered your brothers without any reason at all–"

"I DID NOT!" Niklaus yelled making Isabelle ball her fists.

"Then tell me what the bloody master plan of the mighty Klaus Mikaelson is?" She berated making him take in an angry breath.

"Isabelle, will you help me or not?" Niklaus asked for the last time.

"Not until you give me Kol and Elijah, undaggered." She retorted as Niklaus looked at her with hurt on his face.

"I never thought you'd do this. I never thought you'd abandon me because of Elijah." He spoke up making her furrow her brows.

"Wha–? But I didn't–"

"You're no better than any of them, Isabelle. You're no better than Mikael and Esther." Saying this, Niklaus walked out of the house, slamming the front door on his way as Isabelle stood in her place as if the ground had slipped from beneath her feet.

For a moment she didn't understand what happened and then the slamming of the door shook her to her core as she realized what Niklaus' words meant and she felt a lone tear roll down her cheek.

⚜⚜⚜

"You said WHAT?" Stefan's voice boomed through the backyard of the Mikaelson plantation where he and the hybrid sat after returning from Marcel's party. 

Niklaus was telling Stefan about the fight that went down between her and their very own angel and let's just say that Stefan was not happy with the way things went down. 

The two hadn't seen Isabelle anywhere since they returned and even Hayley was confused about her whereabouts because she thought that the noirette was with her two best friends.

"Nik, do you have any idea how hurt she must have been?" Stefan demanded making Niklaus look away.

"I don't care. She said I was worse than Damon and Elena." He stated making Stefan roll his eyes.

"So what? The kind of whining your doing right now reminds me of Elena. You've dropped your standards and Izzy was just reminding you of that. And what do you do in return? You compare her to the most evil people that could've ever walked this earth." Stefan expressed making Niklaus sigh.

"Fine. I know I was wrong." He agreed with an upset nod. Stefan pressed his lips in a tight line.

"What do we do now?" Stefan asked before the two of them heard the front door slamming. They looked at each other before getting up to see the person who barged in their home. 

On coming to the living room, they were encountered by Isabelle who obviously had a lot to drink apart from the bottle of bourbon that was already in her hand.  

Stefan and Niklaus shared worried glances.

"Oh look, it's my amazing best friends!" She exclaimed with a hiccup as she flopped on a nearby arm-chair, her legs dangling off the side as she took a huge gulp from the bottle.

"Come to tell me how evil I am, Niklaus?" She said sarcastically before she chuckled.

"Oh, what an irony, the princess of angels–the most evil person in the seven realms." She giggled as Niklaus looked down in remorse. 

Isabelle took another swing at the bottle before Stefan sped ahead and snatched it out of her hand.

"No more." He said grimly as he placed the bottle on a table nearby and stood crossing his hands. Isabelle looked at him and rolled her eyes. 

"God! You're so boring, Stefan. I mean come on? What are you afraid of, that I'd drink too much and run off to somewhere and.....what is it that  you said Nik?" She pretends to think before smiling wickedly, "Ah, yes, abandon you. Quite a fancy word, isn't it?" She mocked making Niklaus sigh.

"Izzy..."

"It's Isabelle. Isn't that what you called me a few hours ago?" 

"I'm sorry, Izzy. I was angry." Niklaus reasoned.

"Of course you were angry Nikla-"

"KLAUS! Get out here and tell me what you've done to our brothers, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!" Rebekah's yell stopped Isabelle mid-sentence before the temporary vampire burst into fits of laughter, almost falling off of her chair as she heard and processed Rebekah's words. 

Niklaus and Stefan stared at the very angry Rebekah who had just stomped into the room with a furious expression etched on her face, "Oh, bloody hell!" Niklaus muttered, "Just what I needed, right now." He grumbled sarcastically. 

Rebekah rolled her eyes before she caught a sight of a pretty wasted Isabelle who was asleep on the arm-chair in an uncomfortable position with her head and legs dangling off from both sides. 

"What's up with her?" Rebekah questioned making Stefan and Niklaus look at her. 

Stefan sighed before he picked her up and walked out of the room, leaving Nik to give Rebekah a proper explanation. She looked at him with her arms crossed and an expectant stare on her face.

"Well, she just had a lot to drink." Niklaus said with a casual shrug whilst Rebekah shook her head, totally not buying her brother's words.

"You and I both know that she wouldn't drink that much without any reason. Spill. Now." Rebekah warned making Niklaus roll his eyes as he sat down on a nearby couch.

"Well, we had a fight and I just said some things which I never should have. And now, she's angry. Possibly too angry to talk to me for days at least." Rebekah raised an eyebrow.

"That's crap. You can never say something that bad to make her not talk to you for days. I mean I can understand her being angry with you, but I'm sure she'll come around soon enough." Rebekah told him as she poured herself a drink.

"I told her she was just like Mikael and Esther, abandoning me when I needed her." He confessed in a small voice as Rebekah turned around to look at him with wide eyes.

"You said what!?" She hissed at him before she slammed the glass down on the bar and dashed forward to punch her brother across his face. "Are you out of your bloody mind?" She growled with her eyes burning with pure rage.

"I know it's my fault, Bekah. I made a mistake." Niklaus spoke ruefully, wiping off blood from the corner of his lips. 

"A mistake? You didn't break her favorite vase, Nik. You daggered the man she loves and you called her into the names of the two most evil villains of our lives. And not to mention the fact that she loathes what they did to you, with every fiber of her being." Rebekah spelled out sending him into more guilt than he already was in.

"Bekah..."

"Nik, do I need to remind you what happens to those who try to break her trust? Shall I lay out her importance in this family?" Rebekah questioned rhetorically before letting out an angered breath. 

"I give you my word, Rebekah, I will fix this. Just trust me, sister. I will." Niklaus said looking deeply into her eyes before his phone rang up indicating a text message.

"I have to go meet, Marcel. Take care of Isabelle when she wakes up." The hybrid said as he picked up his coat from the rack.

"Are you going to tell her where you've hidden Elijah and Kol?" Rebekah called out from behind as Stefan joined him at the entrance of the house. Niklaus looked at her helplessly.

"I can't do that just yet, Bekah." He spoke regretfully making Rebekah scoff.

"Then you better have a good way to make it up to her Niklaus, or we're definitely gonna lose her this time." Rebekah warned before she stomped up the staircase leaving Niklaus and Stefan to stare at each other grimly.

⚜⚜⚜

By the morning, Sophie Deveraux was back at Rousseau's readying up the place for customers who would arrive in a while. 

She was cleaning up a table when she heard a door slamming. She looked up alarmed as she felt a weird vibe creeping up her spine as if someone else was present in a visibly empty room. 

"Hello?" She called out as she walked out of her kitchen to look around, "Seriously Marcel? Trying to scare me? I had nothing to do with the attack on your guys last night." She justified raising her hands in the air, thinking that it was the King of the Quarter who held the witches responsible for his missing night-walkers. 

Another whoosh of air caused Sophie to turn around suspiciously as she slowly made a beeline to the table she was cleaning and picked up a chopping knife from the side and she turned around swiftly, with the knife high in the air as soon as she felt a presence behind her. 

But the person stopped her hand mid-way as Rebekah Mikaelson stood smirking down at her as she slowly lowered Sophie's hand and threw the knife back at the counter. 

"Sophie Deveraux. Isabelle here told me about you." The blonde said pointing to the temporary vampire who was sitting with her head in her hands which was clearly bursting with a huge hangover. "Know who I am?" The Original asked.

"Yeah, I know," Sophie said shakily, making Rebekah smile.

"Then you know we need to talk. Come on, Belle." Rebekah stated as she and Sophie walked out of the bar whilst Isabelle let out a groan as she got up and went behind them, before she came back inside the kitchen and cut up a lemon, thus taking the two pieces along with her.

⚜⚜⚜

Sophie and Rebekah walked through the Lafayette cemetery as Isabelle strolled casually behind them as she sucked on the lemon, hoping it would do something for her throbbing head. 

Rebekah had cruelly woken her up a few hours after Niklaus and Stefan had left to meet Marcel. 

And let's just say Isabelle waking up to a hangover from one and a half bottle of Bourbon was not a pretty sight to watch for the blonde Original.

"So, according to a confrontation made by Isabelle, which I'm sure was very gruesome, Niklaus has confessed that he indeed has daggered not one but two of my brothers. And knowing Nik's history, he has stashed them somewhere far from either mine or Isabelle's reach. So, the dagger's a magical object, you're a witch, ergo-do a locator spell, locate the daggers, locate my brothers." Rebekah spelled out, practically ordering the French Quarter witch to find her missing brothers. Isabelle held in a scoff as if Marcel would allow it, she thought.

"I can't use magic. It's punishable by death. Marcel's rules." Sophie said apologetically, making Isabelle snicker.

"Bekars, I hate to use the phrase 'I told you so' but...." She trailed off with a smug grin which made the Mikaelson sister roll her eyes.

"Marcel?" Rebekah repelled, "What do you think I'm going to do to you if you don't give me what I want?" The blonde spat with an underlying threat.

"Not much," Sophie said with a smug face.

"Wipe that stupid grin off your face Sophie, before I cut it out literally." Isabelle chided with a straight face and the increase in Sophie's heart-rate brought a satisfied smirk on her face as she licked the lemon again.

"I've been linked. So anything you do to me, you do to Hayley." Sophie explained, much less smug this time.

"Who?" Rebekah questioned dumb-founded as Isabelle and Sophie looked at her like she was the stupidest person alive.

"OH, right, the mumzy." The blonde said in sudden realization.

"Ah, dumb blondes." Isabelle jabbed mischievously which earned her a glare from the Original.

"Well, luckily for you Belle and Elijah seem to care about her, otherwise I'd break your neck right here," Rebekah said casually which made the witch feel threatened in the presence of two obviously maniacal people.

 Isabelle snickered at the second death threat Sophie had received in the past five minutes.

The women walked for a few moments before Rebekah turned to Sophie, "How did Marcel get so bloody powerful anyway? He wasn't like this when I left a hundred years ago." She asked looking away as she remembered a few memories from long ago.

 Isabelle searched Rebekah's face for any signs of longing or despair, she smiled when she found none. She didn't want Marcel to be a reason for Jeremy and Rebekah to ever be separated.

"Marcel has a way to tell whenever there is magic done in the Quarter. The how isn't relevant." Sophie explained which made Isabelle bite back her tongue from spilling anything about Davina. 

She had no desire of letting an innocent child be a victim of the power struggles of the French Quarter.

"I'll tell you what's not bloody relevant-a coven of witches who can't do magic. Here's an idea: move away." Rebekah said, agitated at the lack of answers from Sophie.

"Their magic is ancestral, Bekars. And this cemetery right here is filled with the remains of their ancestors. It's their power source, without access to this place, these witches are nothing." Isabelle explained sitting down on a nearby bench.

"She's right. If we run, we're leaving our legacy behind. Our home, our family." Sophie stated which sent Isabelle deep in her thoughts about her sister. 

Elena's humanity was off and her brother was back home helping her friends bring it back on. She may not show it but she was truly worried about her siblings. 

The whole of Mystic Falls could burn, for all she cared. But she just wanted her siblings to be safe, and for now, she wanted Jeremy to return to her so she knew that the Scooby-Gang won't try to hurt him for Elena. She didn't trust any of them at all.

"Well, family is overrated." Rebekah's voice brought Isabelle out of her thoughts as the Original came to sit beside her. "Look at me, I'm back at a city that has given me nothing but heartache, looking for my brothers-one of whom is hell-bent on protecting a baby I don't really care about." The Mikaelson spoke making Isabelle raise an eyebrow, she knew how much Rebekah cared, but the noirette didn't call her out on that.

"I find that hard to believe. You're here, aren't you?" Sophie had other plans about poking the bear, of course.

"I'm here for my brothers and Isabelle. The instant I know they're safe, I'm gone." Rebekah snapped making Isabelle scoff lightly. She knew exactly how much she cared about Niklaus and how she just won't show it in front of a stranger.

"And Sophie Deveraux, you were foolish enough to believe that Elijah could convince Klaus to go against Marcel when everyone knows that they have a history." Rebekah reminded Sophie.

"Klaus sired Marcel, I'm aware." Sophie retorted making Isabelle shake her head.

"You don't understand, Marcel is not just some guy that Klaus turned into a vampire. Klaus loved him like a son." Isabelle explained, knowing how deep the bond ran between the two.

"I was there the day that they met." Rebekah told Sophie.

It was a particularly hot day with the scorching heat from the sun as a group of people walked through the plantation, dressed in black clothes for the funeral procession of the Governor's son and Rebekah's former lover, Emil-who, supposedly died at the hands of none other than Niklaus Mikaelson himself.

"We were burying Emil, the Governor's only son, or so we thought." 

The procession went forward as Elijah held a very heartbroken Rebekah as the three Mikaelsons walked at the end of the crowd. Whilst the painful yells of a boy about ten of age echoed through the hot afternoon. And yet, none of those screams fell in the ears of the high-society of the French Quarter. Except one person.

"It turns out, the Governor had another son-from a mother he owned." The blonde explained.

Niklaus stopped in his tracks as he saw the poor boy being tortured by a whip in the hands of a cruel master. He stared as the boy screamed and grunted in pain. Elijah and Rebekah turned to watch their brother as he continued to stare at the little boy.

Suddenly, the boy, fed up with his master's torture, picked up an apple from the ground and threw it as hard as he could towards the tyrant who was giving him pain. 

The apple hit the master's shoulder which made him grumble. Angry, the master pulled up the whip high in the air as he readied himself to attack with full force. 

The little boy sunk to the ground to shield his head from a rather gruesome lash that was soon to be felt. But it never came. 

Niklaus Mikaelson had already saved the boy by killing the master by embedding a stone, straight in the man's head. 

The poor boy watched his master fall down from his horse as he took a sigh of relief before he noticed Niklaus coming towards him. Elijah watched his brother intently.

"What is your name?" Niklaus asked the little boy.

He looked at Niklaus skeptically before replying, "Don't got one. Mama wouldn't name me till I turned ten. Case the fever took me. Then it took her." 

Niklaus stared at him with gentle eyes before sitting down to match the boy's height, "You're a survivor." The Original told him. "And survivors need names." Niklaus thought for a moment before smiling slightly, "How about Marcellus?" The Mikaelson offered.

"Marcellus?" The little boy questioned curiously.

"It comes from Mars, the God of war." Niklaus clarified, "And it means, little warrior." He smiled as he got up and offered his hand to Marcellus, who looked back at his dead master before he took Niklaus' hand and smiled up at him. Niklaus returned it with a polite smile of his own.

"Perhaps there is hope for our brother, after all." Elijah, who had witnessed and heard the conversation between his brother and Marcellus, stated thoughtfully.

"Klaus saw himself in the boy. He remembered how our father used to beat him. He too was the bastard child of a man who saw him as nothing but a beast." Rebekah whispered remorsefully. Isabelle felt her anger returning for Mikael.

"And that is why your plan will fail."The Original told Sophie, standing up from the bench. "All you've done is bring back together two long-lost souls. Without Elijah between them, who knows what they'll do?" Rebekah expressed giving both Sophie and Isabelle, plenty of things to ponder upon.

⚜⚜⚜

In one of the bars in the French Quarter, Marcel was sitting on one of the corner tables, pouring himself a drink when Niklaus and Stefan entered the bar and their gaze fell on the vampire.

"Well, this is a far cry from last night's party." Niklaus commented as the two sad down in front of Marcel.

"As if that was any good either." Stefan mocked with a smirk which earned him a light glare from Marcel. 

That was when Niklaus looked around the bar and his eyes fell on Camille, whom he knew to be the bartender at Rousseau's.

 The hybrid realized why Marcel really chose the shabby looking bar. 

"Ah, in pursuit of the bartender from Rousseau's I see." Niklaus remarked making Stefan turn to look at her before he smirked.

"Eh, she's a work in progress." Marcel admitted making Stefan scoff.

"And yet here you are, pining over her when you should be eating her for lunch." Stefan needles, "Well, she must be special." He smirked as he gulped down his drink.

"Business first."Marcel stated before Stefan could make another sassy remark, "The coroner called, he's got my number in case any dead tourists show up." 

"Let me guess, dead tourists with a stamp on their hand and vampire blood in their veins," Niklaus said with an underlining amusement which only Stefan seemed to catch, he hid a smirk.

"It happens, someone takes a drunken tumble off the balcony or into the Mississippi. And today, I got two of them to deal with." Marcel elucidated. 

The group of three realized Cami getting up to leave when Niklaus abruptly got up and sauntered towards her.

"Excuse me, love." Camille diverted her attention to the hybrid, "What's that you're studying?" Niklaus questioned.

"Abnormal Psychology." She replied.

"Abnormal Psychology." Niklaus pondered for a moment, "Well, perhaps you could help me diagnose a friend over here." He suggested as he brought her over to their table. Stefan watched the exchange with eager eyes.

"He's been a little bit depressed." Niklaus spoke as Marcel passed a smile to her, "Can't keep his mind off a girl. He tells me she's a Queen, fit for a King. I think he should cut his losses and move on. What's your professional opinion?" Niklaus questioned charmingly as Camille stared at Marcel for a moment.

"Be a nice guy, and maybe the opportunity will present itself someday." She suggested before she smiled at the three and began to leave.

"How about tonight? Nine o'clock? I'll meet you right here." Marcel got up and offered as she turned around again.

"I'll take it under consideration." Camille stated with a mischievous smile before she pulled the door open and left.

"Mhm, harsh." Marcel remarked before he sat back down.

"I dare say I've lost my touch. Or you've lost yours." Niklaus said with a smirk. 

"You both have. I'd have won her over by now." Stefan smirked sipping his Bourbon as Nik shook his head at his words.

Soon, the party of three reach an empty basement to meet the two newly made vampires, the coroner had informed Marcel about.

"You take me to the nicest places." Niklaus mocked as the three of them stopped in front of a black police van. 

"Yeah, this is shabby. Even for rogues like y'all." Stefan commented making Thierry glare at him as he and Diego opened the back doors to the van, revealing two freaked out and beyond scared teenagers. 

"Welcome to the land of the newly dead. I won't waste your time." Marcel greeted, "I trust you filled them in." He asked Thierry.

"To be honest, not much in the way of potential here." His right-hand man replied.

"Yeah? Well, I just lost six night-walkers. I got holes to fill." Marcel replied to his minion, "I'll keep this quick. That itch you feel? That's the need to feed coming on strong, a hunger for human blood. Drink it, you're a vampire. Don't? You die again, this time for good-right here in a body bag." Marcel described scaring the kids further before he skipped towards Niklaus. 

"Hey, what do you think? Cute dorky girl or gay best friend?" He asked his sire.

"Dealer's choice." Niklaus said smirking. 

"Dealer's choice, okay." Marcel said excitedly as he took out a coin from his pocket. "Whoever picks up this coin, gets to live forever. The other one dies. Go." The vampire explained showing them the coin before placing it in front of them. 

The two teenagers stared at the coin with a horrified expression as their bodies shook with the fear of death. The two couldn't decide whose life was worth more than the other one. And when no one could've guessed, the teenage girl picked up the coin speedily leaving her best friend to watch her with scared eyes and betrayal etched on his face. 

"Damn girl! I say damn!" Marcel exclaimed.

"How could you?" Her best friend questioned in a hurt voice. 

"Get over it Josh. It's not like I had a choice." The girl spat trying to justify her act of betrayal. "You would have done the same thing. But you're such a little, measly-" She continued on before Marcel sped forward and snapped her neck in one swift motion. Josh stared at the vampire in shock as Marcel zipped the body bag.

"Let her die in cold storage." He ordered Thierry making him nod. "Got a thing about people who betray their own friends," Marcel stated to Niklaus with an underlying tone of a jab. 

"Come on, let's go for a ride." The vampire told Josh, tapping his arm as he got off the van.

Stefan took Josh to the SUV before standing at the door as Niklaus went inside to have a chat with the newly turned vampire whilst Marcel attended a phone call. Rebekah and Isabelle stood on the second floor of an abandoned building as they stared down at the three of them. 

"You know when he was just a child, we used to spar together through sword fights," Rebekah told the noirette with a pleasant smile. "He always used to say he'd marry me someday. I told him I'd never marry someone who couldn't beat me in a duel." Isabelle smiled.

"Do you regret it? Wish that things could've gone differently for you two?" The temporary vampire asked politely.

"Not anymore, no. I have no idea what it is about Jeremy, but I just can't regret my present with him. If things had gone differently, I wouldn't have met him. And I wouldn't want that for anything in this world." The blonde replied making Isabelle smile brightly. All the Mikaelsons were definitely passionate lovers.

When the two girls looked down again, they didn't find Marcel at his previous spot which caused them to look around when suddenly with a whoosh of air the vampire appeared in front of the two.

"Rebekah Mikaelson. Come to teach me another lesson?" Marcel questioned stoically before he turned his gaze to the noirette who was staring him down. "Well, I haven't seen you in a while." He stated to the angel.

"What can I say Marcie, you've found new friends." She sassed tilting her head towards the SUV, inside of which were Stefan and Niklaus.

"Last time I saw you, Royal street was burning and you all were fleeing from your daddy." Marcel chided towards Rebekah making Isabelle roll her eyes.

"Well, they had daddy issues. I'm sure you can understand. Right, Marcellus?" She needled making the vampire glare at her.

"We thought you were dead." Rebekah whispered looking straight into his eyes.

"You never looked back to find out." He spat at her, "Why are you here?" He questioned.

"Elijah and Kol. Nik has them daggered somewhere." The blonde explained.

"Stop. Stop right there." Marcel said before either of the women could say anything further.

"If there's one thing I've learned about you Mikaelsons, it's don't get in the middle of family feuding. Doesn't end well." Marcel spoke in a remorseful tone. 

"Even after you've achieved all this, you're still scared of him," Rebekah muttered about Niklaus as Isabelle stared at the vampire with her hands crossed on her chest.

"I'm not scared of anyone," Marcel said flatly.

Rebekah took a step towards Marcel as she stared him in the eye, "If I find out you know where my brothers are, you needn't fear Niklaus. I'll kill you myself." She threatened in a calm tone. Making Isabelle smirk.

"Nostalgia is a blast and all, but I can't help you. It was nice seeing you though. Good luck finding what you're looking for." Marcel said as he began to leave when Isabelle grabbed his arm.

"There's one more thing you need to know about the Mikaelsons." She whispered in his ear in her icy tone, "They make well on their each and every promise. And trust me if I get to know that you have anything to do with Elijah's disappearance, I will hunt you down and let Bekars cut you down to pieces before my brother comes here and chops your head off with his hunting knives." Saying this, she took a step back and smirked. Rebekah chuckled at Isabelle's threat whilst Marcel gave them a last glare and jumped down the floor.

⚜⚜⚜

Niklaus and Stefan were at Rousseau's when Marcel entered the bar with a furiously irritated expression making Niklaus smirk as soon as he saw him, "I know that face-woman trouble!" The hybrid guessed as Marcel came to stand in his face.

"You're a dick. You know that!" He spat angrily.

"And you're a self-serving sociopath. Duh. I thought we had established that already!" Stefan jabbed making Niklaus snicker.

"Not now, Stefan." Marcel grumbled making the vampire raise his hands in mock surrender, "Why didn't you tell me your sister was back in town?" Marcel interrogated.

"I thought it'd be more amusing for you to find out for yourself," Niklaus said sipping his drink.

"Is there anything else that I need to know?" The vampire asked sarcastically.

"Only that she has grown considerably more insane in the last century," Stefan stated with a smirk making Marcel take in an angry breath.

"Or, maybe that it was her who killed my guys." Marcel accused making Stefan burst out laughing.

"Doubtful. Unless that biker bar is frequented by a certain Gilbert hunter. She wouldn't go there." Niklaus voiced making Marcel raise an eyebrow.

"Wait, she's seeing Isabelle's brother?" Marcel asked making Stefan grin.

"Why Marcie? You jelly?" Marcel almost growled at the vampire before his phone started to ring.

"Yeah?" Marcel answered taking a few steps away from the bar as Niklaus and Stefan listened in on the call, "Just got a tip. Someone saw a werewolf in Bienville park." Nik and Stefan looked at each other in alarm.

"Get a couple night-walkers to run it down. Bring me back it's head." Marcel ordered before hanging up as Stefan tried not to run at the first chance he got in order to save Hayley.

"Well, I guess that solves the mystery of your murdered riff-raff. At least my sister's in the clear." Niklaus stated trying to not give away the fact that he was in fact scared for the werewolf Marcel had just ordered to behead. 

"About that, I don't have time for Mikaelson family drama. You're my guest. Keep your sister in line." Marcel told the hybrid before he began walking away.

"I'd have a greater chance in draining the Mississippi with a STRAW!" Niklaus yelled as the vampire walked out of the bar. Stefan looked at Niklaus hurriedly.

"Let's go!" He rushed, getting off his seat as Niklaus nodded and slammed his glass on the table and the two best friends sped out in order to save a woman who held significance in both their lives.

⚜⚜⚜

"Come on Hayley, one upset stomach and all this stupid drama is ancient history," Hayley said to herself, trying to prepare for her next step as she mixed a few drops of wolfsbane into her hot cup of latte. 

She sat there for a moment thinking and re-thinking her decision. She knew the consequences and she knew that if she did this, she would lose her chance at becoming a mother. 

What she didn't know was that Niklaus would chase her to the ends of the earth for betraying him. 

She just thought that killing the child in her womb would free her of all the supernatural crap that she had been put through.

She took a deep breath as she brought the paper cup close to her lips when she heard a twig snap. 

She looked around alarmed before she stood up suspiciously as she examined her surroundings. She turned around and came face to face with a vampire who stared at her with his fangs out.

"Dumb move, coming into the quarter. You're coming with me, wolf." The night-walker spat.

"I have had it up to here with vampires telling me what to do!" Hayley muttered before she splashed the wolfsbane-latte in his face and he stumbled back in pain. 

She turned around to run but instead came face to face with two more night-walkers. She stared at them carefully before out of thin air someone ripped both their hearts out. 

As their bodies dropped to the ground, Isabelle and Rebekah stood there-each holding a severed heart in their hands.

"Now that is no way to treat a pregnant lady. I do hate bad manners." Rebekah said to the heart of the guy she killed before she threw it on the ground. 

Isabelle wiped her hands clean on a napkin that came with Hayley's latte before she looked around to check for more intruders.

"Come on, let's leave before more of them come looking. This place isn't safe." She told the girls as Rebekah brought her car around and the three piled the dead bodies in the trunk so Marcel wouldn't find out. They sat inside as Rebekah drove off towards the plantation.

"This is why I told you never to leave the house!" Niklaus rambled as he piled on the bodies of the two dead night-walkers whilst Hayley and Rebekah stared at him and Isabelle stood alongside Stefan with her hands crossed.

"Werewolves are banned in the quarter. I had a plan and your little nighttime stroll put it all in peril." Niklaus spoke as one of the vampires grunted and groaned. Rebekah walked forward to kill him.

"LEAVE HIM!" Niklaus yelled at her, "You've done enough, don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies like a road map to my door?" He accused.

"If Isabelle and I hadn't overheard this lot bragging about werewolf heads, everyone here would be screwed. And don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan and no one's seen you do a damn thing!" Rebekah rebuked angrily making Niklaus' glare harden. 

"Oh I would love to hear about this brilliant master plan of yours Klaus." Isabelle snapped at him as she stared at him with angry eyes, "Elijah made a deal to save your child so that he could save you from your selfish, rotten self. You obviously don't give a damn about the child, or your brothers, or me. Because what have you done to honor it except daggering them both and accusing me of abandoning you like your monstrous parents." Isabelle yelled with few tears in her eyes as she glared daggers at him. Her anger reaching every peak possible.

"I have done everything!" Niklaus screamed. "Let me spell it out for you, shall I? From the day we've arrived Marcel hasn't trusted me. From day one, he's had his vampires ingest toxic vervain, which as you know, protects them from my mind control. I needed a spy, someone on the inside with me who Marcel would never suspect. So, I created a day zero and got there first. 

"Marcel had just lost six vampires, thanks to Rebekah's little murder spree at the biker bar, and he needed new recruits-so I made the new one mine, before he'd had even a drop of vervain. But we all know the real way to a man is through his heart so, I convinced the bartender he was crushing on-Cami, to give him a chance whilst I compelled her to tell me every activity of his. And this one-" 

He paused pointing to the groaning vampire, "I'm gonna drain him of vervain, compel him to believe his mates found religion and moved to Utah so that he can explain to Marcel why he lost two more vampires tonight." Niklaus ended his speech as he dragged the vampire inside the house as everyone else followed him. 

"Well all that is fine and all except for the fact that you just rambled on about plan that I made for you once you arrived in the city. Except for the last part, which is totally absurd and Marcel would never believe." Isabelle spoke before rolling her eyes at the hybrid. Niklaus glared at her for a moment.

"Does anyone have any more questions?" Niklaus asked brushing off Isabelle's remarks. The noirette shook her head, "No? Good, because I have a question-Hayley?" The brunette looked at him, "What were you doing in the bloody French Quarter in the first place?" Niklaus asked.

"ANSWER ME!" He yelled when the female wolf didn't say a word.

"Niklaus, leave her be!" Isabelle defended her friend before Hayley took a few steps towards the hybrid in anger.

"You wanna know what I was doing? I was buying poison. So I could put your little baby out of its misery." As soon as those words flew out of Hayley's mouth Isabelle and Stefan looked at her in disbelief.

 Isabelle couldn't imagine Hayley would wish to do that. But before anyone could say anything, Niklaus grabbed Hayley by her neck and stuck her to the wall as she choked for her life. Rebekah and Stefan screamed at him to stop before Isabelle threw the hybrid off of her friend. 

"NIKLAUS, SHE'S PREGNANT FOR GOD'S SAKE!" She yelled bringing him to his senses as Stefan and Rebekah helped Hayley up.

"Hey, are you okay?" Stefan asked cupping her cheeks and looking at her with tender eyes. Hayley nodded before she wrapped her arms around the vampire involuntarily. Stefan sighed as he tried to calm her down. 

"All of this bluster, about not wanting a child and then the second she tells you she's ready to get rid of it...." Rebekah shouted at him as she looked away in anger.

"It's okay to care, Niklaus. It's okay to want something." Isabelle said softly as she took a step towards her best friend. "That's all we've ever tried to do, all your family has ever wanted for you. All I've ever wanted." The noirette spoke soothingly. 

Niklaus sighed and sat down on a step and Isabelle sat down beside him, "I gave Elijah and Kol to Marcel."

"What?" She gasped out as Rebekah stared at her brother as if she'd just seen a ghost.

"Marcel was nervous. It's bad enough one Original was in town, but the whole family. His crew was getting antsy. He wanted them gone so I gave him a peace offering." Rebekah looked at him with tears in her eyes as Isabelle couldn't even bring herself to believe anything that Niklaus was saying.

"You bartered our brothers." Rebekah accused.

"I have a plan. Gain Marcel's trust, dismantle his empire, honor Elijah's wish that the baby is born. I am executing that plan the only way I know how.  If you don't like it, there's the door. See if I care." Niklaus whispered as Stefan shook his head. The hybrid began to get up before Isabelle grabbed his wrist roughly and sat him back down as she glared into his eyes with ferocity.

"Niklaus Mikaelson, I am giving you my word that if anything, I mean anything happens to Elijah or Kol whilst they're vulnerable and in Marcel's custody? I am coming for you and everything you love. Trust me I have shown you my friendship and my love, but if any harm comes to those that I love? I will become your worst nightmare. And you will scream for mercy, you will beg for it even....but see if I care." Saying this, Isabelle shoved her elbow in his gut before she stood up and walked off. Stefan knew that things had officially gone to hell this time.

⚜⚜⚜

"Hey, uhm Izzy?" Hayley knocked at Isabelle's door as the noirette looked up at her from her seat by the window.

"What do you need, Hayley?" The vampire questioned as Hayley pressed her lips at her tone.

"I know what I was going to do was wrong. But you have to understand, I was scared. And not in the right state of mind." Hayley reasoned.

"Come, sit here." The noirette said patting the empty space on her window seat. Hayley came beside her awkwardly.  

"You know when I was in high school, I got pregnant." Hayley turned to her in surprise, "I was scared of what my parents would say especially when the guy who got me pregnant had abandoned me. I didn't have my powers back then. So when I told my parents about it, they reacted pretty well to it actually. They were supportive. But then..." Isabelle took in a deep breath, "My father had killed my child by the morning and my mother stood by and let it happen. She helped him in fact." Hayley gasped as Isabelle looked away biting her lip.

"Oh my God, Izzy I'm so sorry.." Hayley whispered taking Isabelle's hand in her's.

"Hayley you might be scared right now. You might think you don't want the baby or that you're not safe here. But had you drank the poison, I don't believe that you would have ever been able to overcome what you would have felt then. That feeling would have stayed with you your entire life, which you would've spent on the run from Klaus because no matter what he says now, you saw how much he wants the child." Isabelle explained making Hayley sigh.

"Izzy, it was a dumb move I know but the moment I was fighting those vampires, I realized that I wasn't just fighting for myself. I was fighting to protect my child and that has opened my eyes to the truth that no matter what kind of a mother I become or no matter what happens in the future, I will protect my baby. Always." Hayley vowed making Isabelle smile.

"Well, I'm happy you think that way, Hayls. And you'll be an amazing mother. Don't worry, I've got your back. Always." Isabelle said grinning at her.

"By the way, Rebekah has gone to question Marcel about Elijah and Kol's location. I gave her the extra daggers so Klaus doesn't use one on her and she can find out the location of her brothers." Hayley informed the noirette which made her nod. 

"Well, I hope she finds them before I do because then I'm going for Marcel and Niklaus." Isabelle sneered, "Wait, who am I kidding? I'm going for their sorry asses anyway." Hayley chuckled at the vampire's quips before she yawned. It was a long and tiring day for the pregnant werewolf.

"You should get some rest, Hayls." Isabelle suggested chuckling, making the werewolf nod.

"Yeah, it's been a long day. Night, Izzy." Hayley said getting us as Isabelle smiled up at her before she walked out of the room. Isabelle let out a sigh as she reopened one of Elijah's journals and continued reading. She traced his beautiful handwriting with her fingertips before she sighed and looked at the full moon outside her window.

"I really wish you were here, Elijah. I won't admit it to your face but I miss you." She whispered as she hugged the journal close to her chest.

"Huh, finally!" She heard someone say causing her head to snap in the direction of her closet. There stood Elijah Mikaelson, leaning at the door. She gasped as she stood up abruptly.

"Wha-? What the fuck is happening?" She questioned, immensely confused by now. 

"Relax, darling, I'm not actually here. It's just my soul that's here as my body still lies wherever Marcel has stashed it." Elijah explained making her gasp.

"But how could this be possible?" The vampire questioned as Elijah took a few steps towards her and came to stand in front of her.

"Well, do you remember when we'd just met and Damon Salvatore had snapped your neck thinking it would kill you? And how you'd summoned my soul into that dungeon? Something similar happened just now. I am presuming that this is because of the bond we share." He explained making her furrow her brows.

"But I'm not even an angel right now? And I don't even have my powers to summon any soul. How did you come here then?" Elijah smiled at how cute her confused face looked.

"That's because you don't need your magic to summon me. Even the last time you summoned my soul, you didn't use your magic. Just out connection. It might have taken you some effort but that was because our bond wasn't this mature then and you were unconscious. This time, I was daggered, so technically all you needed to do was think about me with your heart and here I am." He enunciated as he sat down on her bed.

"Okay, now go away, I have to sleep." She said halfheartedly knowing how much she wanted him to stay but didn't want him to think that she was trusting him again. Elijah smiled softly before taking her hand in his as she gasped at his touch after so many days.

"My love, I am seeing you after so many days, why in heavens would I wish to leave?" He said in his soft voice as he brought her closer to him so she now stood at the edge of her bed where he was seated. He stared up at her with his eyes shining with love for her as a gentle smile rested on his lips in relief of finally being able to see his mate. 

Isabelle stared at her world smile in front of her as she felt all the fear, the pain, the horror that she'd felt in the past few days, come back to the surface as her eyes pooled up with tears and he saw her hard exterior break. 

A small drop of tear rolled down the corner of her eye and fell onto his cheek as his smile morphed into a worried expression. 

He coaxed her to sit down beside her as he gently wiped the moisture from under her eyes with the pad of his thumb. His other hand caressed figures on her palm.

"What happened, Isa? You know you can tell me anything, right?" He urged her gently to say something as she stared at him with a broken expression as she bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from crying but she just couldn't.

"Baby, I'm getting worried about you. Please say something." He said tucking a hair strand behind her ear as he wiped more of her tears.

"I.." She uttered, "I miss you..." She whispered before bursting out into tears as she realized how much she needed him to be there.

 She was angry at him, yes. But that didn't mean she'd forgotten how much she loved him.

Elijah felt his heart break into pieces for not being able to do anything. He could hug her but she wouldn't feel his warmth but instead the coldness of death because technically he was actually dead right now. 

"Isa-" Before he could complete is words she jumped into his arms as she wailed. 

The hug didn't feel like their usual ones and she realized it soon, but it was still better than nothing. 

Elijah sighed as he pressed his cheek on top of her head as he ran his hand up and down her back to calm her down. 

For that moment, they didn't really care if they were at odds because of their previous endeavors. All either of them cared about was that they were together. 

❇❇❇❇

Hey guys! BAM! As promised, here is an update for you all. Trust me this part took FOREVER to write! Geez, my hands hurt by now but I knew I just had to complete this chapter today!

So, Isabelle getting visions of Elijah, well what could that be about ;)?

Isabelle confronting Niklaus about daggering Elijah! Damn, that was a fight I did NOT like! Like my brotp fighting? Ugh that sucks!

Hayley and Isabelle bonding? HELL YEAH!!! I am loving this new brotp already.

Rebekah and Jeremy! GOOD LORD SOME CUTENESS RIGHT THERE!!!!!

Uh-oh, more Klizzy fights? SKKSKSKSKS I'M SO SORRY GUYS!!! I did not like that either. 

OOHHH REBEKAH MIKAELSON IS HERRRRREEEEE!!!!!!! "Narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!" THE BEST REBEKAH DIALOGUE E.V.E.R.

Well, Izzy, the hangover's a bitch, ain't it?

Everytime I write Izzy's story about Adrian, it just pains my heart. So freaking much.

And by the way, Niklaus has officially fucked things up. Izzy was all about threats in this chapter, wasn't she?

And Elijah's soul in front of Izzy? That was one cute thing! But honestly that scene is like sooooooo freaking emotional that tears pooled up in MY eyes when I was writing this. 

But if y'all think that this solves things between Elisabelle, then you're wrong. Sorry to break your hearts but we're still a long way from there!

So, here we are, 12.5k words later. Comment what you think of this chapter and give it a vote. It's a great encouragement for an update because the good news is, my college doesn't start for the next two months sooooooo.....QUICK UPDATES COMING YOUR WAY!!!!!!

Love, Devu.

❇❇❇❇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 8.7K 24
โ˜ฝ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง โ˜พ ...
133K 2.7K 28
๐๐ข๐ค๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ, daughter of Lucifer. Heiress of Hell. After 1,800 years in Hell, Lucif...
16.2K 780 50
๐’สœแด‡ ๐‡ษชแด…แด‡s ๐‡แด‡ส€ ๐“ส€แดœแด‡ ๐ˆแด…แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส ๐…ส€แดแด ๐Œแดsแด› ๐แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ ๐’สœแด‡ ๐‹แดแด แด‡s, ๐ˆษด ๐Žส€แด…แด‡ส€ ๐แดแด› ๐“แด ๐ƒษชsแด›แดœส€ส™ ๐“สœแด‡ษชส€ ๐แด‡แด€แด„แด‡า“แดœสŸ ๐€ษดแด… ๐Œแดœษดแด…แด€ษดแด‡ ๐‹ษชา“แด‡. ๐‡แด‡ส€ ๐‹ษชา“แด‡ ๐“สœแดแดœ...
408K 8.6K 39
เฟโ˜†*:ใƒป๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก โ”โ”โ” โ SHE HAS NO IDEA OF THE POWER THAT SHE HOLDS โž in which a sixteen-year-old girl contains power that she cannot cont...