Company | Jikook AU ✓

By lipzx-

╚»Imprint«╝ "You won't fucking go to him now while you're in heat." -Jeon Jeongguk. started : 04.01.2019 ende... More

𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝖙𝖜𝖔
𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝖘𝖎𝖝
𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝖙𝖊𝖓
𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

14.5K 879 87
By lipzx-

Jeongguk sighed briefly, trying hard to resist returning to Jimin.

But he did hear the omega telling that he felt sick. "Ugh! He can take care of himself, can't he?" He murmured, his nervousness growing. Jeongguk already began to worry, but still continued his way to who knows where.

He just kept on walking, but suddenly he felt a quick pain in his heart and he immediately knew it was because of Jimin.

The alpha ran back home as fast as he could and arriving at the door his heart clenched.
"Jimin?" He shouted and when he didn't get a response, he began to look for him.

Within a few seconds, Jeongguk found Jimin laying on the kitchen floor —his face turning pale and it caused another big shock for Jeongguk. He cursed himself for leaving him alone and felt terrible bad towards the omega.

"What happened?!" He was desperate at the moment and slowly picked him up in a bridal style to bring him to his sleeping room. Jeongguk put him down carefully and looked once more at him before grabbing his phone and calling a doctor for a serious check up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2.7K 24
where jungkook is finally a hyung, but gets very jealous when everyone's attention is on their younger brother group, tomorrow x together. ♡ ships: k...
962K 31.9K 40
❝They say if boys get jealous it's kinda cute. And when girls get jealous world war III is about to start but when Jeon Jungkook gets jealous, haha...
232K 7.7K 24
Angst. Fluff. Smut. 21+. Jimin/ Yoongi/ Jungkook FF. - - - - - - - - - #1 in hatetoloveyou
17.4K 1.5K 23
Taehyung: You monkey! Y/n: Me? Monkey you idiot! . . Taehyung: Don't you think you are too close to your that friend? Y/n: So what? I can do whatever...