One Shots on Will We Cross Ag...

By ankitha21

This is shots on based of the story " Will We cross again " .Peep into know more More

Shot 1: We are better without You

2.1K 217 137
By ankitha21

Hi friends ,

Here with the first shot of the book .

This situation is on what happens if arnav had seen khushi before . This is a situation when Khushi is alive . Hope you would enjoy it....

Dedicated to Kirusiga. I tried my best to make sure of what plot you have given .

Khushi along with her 5 years daughter Nivitha walked out of the delhi Airport . Her heart felt a twitch by feeling the same aurora of this city after 6 years . Few unknown tears rolled from her eyes. The tears remembered her about the pain she had endured .

Mumma said Nivitha who was seated in the children's space in the trolley .

Yes said Khushi wiping her tears and pushing the trolley front .

Is this our new home ? asked Nivitha .

Yes said Khushi with a smile going towards the Taxi .

Bhaiya , Taxi . To XYZ hotel said Khushi .

The taxi driver took the luggage from the trolley and kept it in the dickey of the Taxi . Meanwhile Khushi took Nivitha and they both get seated on the Front seat.

Khushi sat hugging nivi so close to her heart . She didn't know why , this city's breeze has laid that fear of loosing her nivi. Despite having all this fear and pain she is enduring , she came back to this city for a better life to her and nivi . She has got a job as principal in a school . This growth for his much important for them .

If she lets her fear rule over her , then she may never be successful in her life . If she needs to face her past in making their present and future better , then she would face it . She would face it even though it would tear her into pieces just for her daughter .Her princess .

Mumma, I would miss aarav a lot said Nivitha with a pout .

Aarav is shifting soon to delhi with his parents . Then you can play with him everyday , As you used to play with him said Khushi .

Really mumma ? asked Nivitha with a twitter in her eyes .

Yes said Khushi caressing her hair .

Nivitha turns and snuggles more to Khushi .

Will I get a new friends here at least, who wont distance me and keep me aloof ? asked Nivitha .

Yes said Khushi with a little teary eyes and kissing her hair

They wont call me nach ...az right ? asked Nivitha stammering

No said Khushi hugging her tightly . She wont let her child to face all this things . Never ever again ....

Mam we reached said the driver .

Khushi paid the taxi and the Hotel Bearers took her luggages into the reception . Khushi went to the reception carrying Nivi in her arms . She let down Nivitha as she needs to complete the formality in the reception .

Meanwhile Nivitha smiles naughtily and then just walks away slowly to the restaurant which was in opposite direction of Reception .

She was actually wearing a frock and a Jacket over it . She was walking inside the restaurant meanwhile she bumps into a strong masculine man . She falls down as a result

What the muttered both of them at the same time .

Arnav looked at her with astonishment as it was is dialogue actually . He then helps her in making her stand up. That is when he sees her completely . Her eyes resembles his Khushi . She was looking like her . He felt a lot of emotion passing through him when he saw that little girl who made him remember about his love . He was taken aback to where he was after the words of that small girl .

Cant you see and walk ? . See my frock got dirt . Mumma would scold me now said Nivitha in a angry tone . Her nose had turned red due to coldness and also due to Anger .

Arnav smiles towards her seeing her nose turning red in anger. He sits down such that he could match to her height . He didn't know why he was doing like this but he felt to talk to this girl and apologize to her for making her fall down and making her frock getting dirty .

I am sorry . I didnt see you said Arnav in a apologetic tone .

Its ok . Mumma told that if one apologizes then you should forgive them . So you are forgiven said Nivitha with a smile .

Arnav felt his heart beat rise with that girl words . Her mother had given her good values in this small age itself .

But What about your frock ? asked Arnav.

If I give my mumma a kiss , she would forget it soon and wouldnt scold me . She would surely then help me with removing the stain from this frock said Nivitha .

If you dont mind , I will give you money. You buy a new frock said Arnav taking out his purse .

Money cannot buy everything . I dont need money said Nivitha . Arnav frowns and keeps his purse back on to his pocket.

I really want to do something . Please tell me what shall I do ?asked Arnav in a pouting tone . He really wants to do something to this girl . This girl has something too special in her ....

Be my friend ,if you want to . Mumma says friendship is them most important than anything in this world said Nivitha .

Then friends ? asked Arnav giving his hand .

Nivitha shakes it with her tiny hands .

Friends said Nivitha .

Your name ? asked Arnav .

Nivitha . My mumma and my friend Aarav calls me Nivi lovingly said Nivitha .

Then , I would also call you nivi . Do you want to know my name ? asked Arnav .

Yes said Nivitha .

Arnav. You can call me Arnav said Arnav with a smile .

Okay Arnav , I need to go now . Mumma would be waiting for you said Nivitha .

Shall I lead you to your mumma asked Arnav taking her in his arms.

Sure Arnav! said Nivitha with a smile . She wrapped her tiny hands on his neck .

Arnav walked towards the outside of the restaurant .

You spoke about your mother , But What about your father ? asked Arnav .

Mumma never talks about it . I asked her plenty of times said Nivitha with a pout .

Arnav felt a pain in his heart suddenly . His child will also feel the same like Nivi right . He/she would also ask khushi many times right . What would his Khushi answer for the same questions ??? How is she managing all alone ??? He thought.

And you know arnav , mumma cries many times alone . But she never says me what is the reason said Nivitha .

She might have some big reasons Nivi said arnav slowly .

Might be Nivi's father was like him such that her mother couldn't even say about her father at all thought Arnav .

Khushi who completed all the formality turned to see nivi was left shocked to the core . Nivi wasn't there . She became hyper.

Nivi shouted Khushi . She then turned to receptionist.

Mam did you see my daughter asked Khushi to the receptionist.

I think she walked in opposite direction mam . May be check in restaurant said the receptionist .

Khushi nods and walks towards the Restaurant . And that is when arnav walked outside the restaurant along with nivitha .

Khushi was shocked to see arnav and what shocked her more wasNivi in arnav's arms .

Arnav was also numbed to see his love after 6 years . It was actually 5 years , 10 months , 25 days since he last saw her .His heart start beating erratically .

Khushi and Arnav both kept looking at each other and that is when nivi interrupted .

Arnav , this is my mumma . My Khushi said Nivitha with a cute smile .

Arnav was hell blown now . Nivitha was actually his daughter . His and Khushi's child . Tears rolled down from his eyes .

He didn't know at all that he was speaking to his own daughter till this time . The child who he admired was his daughter .

He had no words to express his feeling now. Feeling of meeting his daughter finally .

Khushi was feeling all her pain resurfacing . All his words did come to her mind as if that words had no other way to escape from her heart . It was imprinted in her heart .

Nivi , where you went asked khushi taking her from Arnav .

I just went to look around and found this man . He is my friend Arnav said Nivitha in a smile . She was too small to note her mother 's expression which was turning too painful.

Nice to meet you said Khushi sternly. She had made her face rigid such that no pain was visible in her expression . She did refrain her emotions for her daughter . For them

Nice meeting you too Khushi said Arnav with a smile of sarcasm . That sarcasm was on himself . For leading his love to this level .

Ok . Let's leave Nivi said Khushi taking her to their room . She opened the door of the room where the luggages were kept already . Arnav came just behind her and rang the bell of her room..

Khushi sighed a deep breath . She knows it was him . It was definitely him.

Nivi , watch Tv. I would be right back in few minutes . Ok asked Khushi switching on the TV and putting her favorite channel .

Ok Amma said Nivitha who got engrossed in the TV .

Khushi came outside taking the key and closed the door . Arnav was seeing her not even lifting his gaze away from her .

What do you want ? Asked Khushi in a snapping tone with her hands folded .

How are you asked Arnav .

I am fine said Khushi .

Nivi is ?? Asked arnav stammering .

My daughter but unfortunately born to you also said Khushi in a tone of sarcasm

Khushi . Please dont speak like that said Arnav in a teary tone .

Give me one reason to speak to you in a good tone said Khushi .

I am sorry said Arnav looking down .

I wish I can say you that I forgive you Mr Raizada said Khushi in a low but firm tone .

Khushi said Arnav .

What do you think , I would forgive you throwing all the things in a dustbin . Never said khushi .

You told Nivi that if someone ask sorry , then you have to forgive them right ??. I am asking you sorry from the bottom of my heart. Just give me a chance to rectify said Arnav holding her hands.

Forgiveness is for those things which you are able to forget and move on . But I can never be able to let go off your words or deeds against me . I can never let go off it as it is printed here . In my heart as if a scar said Khushi pointing out her heart . She freed her left hand which he was holding .

I know . I gave you the pain . I am responsible for everything but Anju was in that position Khushi . Seeing my sister in that position blinded me to believe shyam said Arnav

Khushi closed her eyes helplessly . She was remembering each and everything that had happened .Few tears rolled from her eyes .

If you did had trust on me , this wouldnt have happened . You didnt trust me enough to love me said Khushi in a teary bold tone .

Khushi said Arnav .

You didnt just let me down Arnav , But my daughter too . When you pushed me away , You pushed your daughter to away . She bore the brunt along with me for your deeds . What was her fault ? What was my fault in any of this ? Why did you harm the innocent ? Who gave you the right to punish the innocent ? asked Khushi in a loud tone .

Arnav sat down in a knelt down position not able to bear her words . He was crying hysterically.

Yes, He punished her without her fault. He punished his daughter too along with her ....

Dont cry in front of me like this . If you think , I would melt down seeing you crying then You are wrong said Khushi .

Ok , I am not crying . Just one chance Khushi said Arnav getting up and wiping his tears .

Khushi chuckles sarcastically .

Do you feel one thing Mr Raizada . Now our roles are reversed . You are crying like me and I am being that heartless like you .But I feel ,I am right now . And sorry . There is never a chance between us said Khushi .

Then nivitha ?? She needs a father . She needs us both. Try to understand Khushi said Arnav .

She is far better without you . She doesn't even need to know that there was a trust less man like you in this world who left his wife and child in the middle of the road to beg with no fault on them both . She never doesn't need to know that at all . Just leave this place . Don't disturb me . Me or my daughter doesn't need you . We are better without you said khushi.

She opened the door using the key and closed the door without looking at his face at all . Arnav sat leaning on to the door with tears rolling from his eyes .

What is more needed for him ?? He had heard from his love itself that she and his daughter were very better without him . Yes . His Khushi's words were true . They are fare better to live alone rather than being with a trust less person like him .

They don't need him in their life . His daughter doesn't even needs to come to know about her father being like this . His deeds , she should never come to know about this at all . Khushi was cent percent right . His daughter would feel everyday for her father doing this deeds . His Nivi should never feel like this anytime at all .

Yes Khushi , you are right . I don't deserve to be with you . You both are doing well . Very well without me . I wish that you both should get the deserved happiness Khushi . I wont come in between you and nivi hereafter . I wont said Arnav getting up. He wiped his tears and walked to the entrance .

His eyes had pain but his heart was feeling happy for something . Happy for getting a memory of time spent with his daughter. His Khushi's memories and Nivi's memories are enough for him .

Enough so that he could spend his life with this memories ........

Khushi sat beside nivitha . She was feeling too painful but her heart gave her the confidence now.She doesn't need him in her lives . She cannot accept him back as the deeds cannot be forgiven. She can never forgive it in life time .

He may find it difficult to understand now but as time passes by he would understand for sure .

Khushi took Nivitha into her embrace . She has her nivi to live now . Her hope , her princess . And the rest of her life is just for her nivi .

Nivi might get angry for this things hidden from her . But she would understand when she comes to know the whole scenario of their life and Khushi had that full faith on her daughter .

I love you so much Nivi said Khushi kissing nivi's forehead where she was watching the TV totally engrossed ...

How was it ??

What's your favorite part ??

What's your favorite dialogue ???

How much would you rate this shot out of 10 ???

Would be waiting for your views and updates .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
195K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...