Ignite โ”€ Ben Hardy

By itonya

โ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป. ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE โ” PICK YOUR SIDE
CHAPTER TWO โ” BUMBLE
CHAPTER THREE โ” CURIOSITY
CHAPTER FOUR โ” ALMOST HAPPY
CHAPTER FIVE โ” SILENT TREATMENT
CHAPTER SIX โ” RIGHT HERE WAITING
CHAPTER SEVEN โ” MORE THAN WORDS
CHAPTER EIGHT โ” TELL ME A LIE
CHAPTER NINE โ” MORNING BELL
CHAPTER TEN โ” UNDER PRESSURE
CHAPTER ELEVEN โ” A CASE OF YOU
CHAPTER TWELVE โ” MOVING ON
CHAPTER THIRTEEN โ” FIRST LOVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN โ” BURY A FRIEND
CHAPTER FIFTEEN โ” NOTHING BREAKS LIKE A HEART
CHAPTER SIXTEEN โ” UPSIDE DOWN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN โ” ETERNAL FLAME
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN โ” BLEEDING LOVE
CHAPTER NINETEEN โ” SOMEONE TO STAY

CHAPTER TWENTY โ” IGNITE

1.8K 72 25
By itonya

𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖.

Liked by bts.bighitofficial, benhardy, shailenewoodley and 237.019 others
eugenelee happy you = happy me 💗
[tagged: shanessawoodley]

View all comments

zendaya find you a guy who crop himself just to let the woman be in the spotlight ajajsk

robertdowneyjr THE AMOUNT OF POWER IN ONE POST.

elizabetholsenofficial why y'all gotta be so cute, I feel attacked ugh

tomholland2013 it's hard to believe I cried the entire ceremony 😭

lifeisaloha EUGESSA RIGHTS!

brielarson I'm so fond of marrying a Korean CEO (female only)

chrisevans we crying big nerd tears

scarlettjohansson it really makes my heart happy to know that you finally found each other. I love you both so much!

renner4real I am in love with this, send the mf tweet.

imsebastianstan did you really think you could post without warning? the DIRESPECT.

anthony_mackie yes, we know, you're in love. BRING US THE FOOD ALREADY!

shailenewoodley the caption is so twelve years old I'm—

𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

EVERY STORY HAD A DIFFERENT ENDING, some finished happily, and some did not. However, there were always parties who must be abandoned to get hold of one purpose, either they could accept it propitiously or instead cussed at the other party was all up to them. They did not control one's life, after all.

For Shanessa Woodley, a happy ending was a pristine bounty because she was subtly forbearing in waiting for what belonged to her. It paid off after several failed attempts at love, now she had officially become a wife, someone else's whole universe.

On the other hand, Eugene Lee still could not believe she wished to proceed on the wedding even though he had allowed her to choose. Him or Ben. But in the end, why did it surprise him so much? She was Shanessa, she was completely unexplainable—one who would be faithful to a certain person, no matter what.

Or perhaps what the book said was true.

Your first love was the one that sticks with you because it was the only person who would ever receive all of you. After that, you learned better. But, most of all, no matter what, a piece of you forever remained left behind in the heart of the one you loved — a piece no future lover could ever get, that piece kept innocence, the belief that love really could last forever.

It got hold of friendship and pain, trial and error, that one kiss you would never forget, and that night under the stars you could never get back. It held youth and everything you thought love would be, everything that was proven wrong.

And at the end of the story, both of them were happy.

"We have to go back fast, there are still a lot of guests who want to meet us," Shanessa reminded, giggles followed suit for they acted as if escaping an arranged marriage.

Eugene hummed, shaking his head lightly. "They can wait."

"Who do we need to meet anyways?"

Eugene didn't bother himself to answer her question for the answer already standing before them, in the middle of a hall that the Korean man had deliberately left empty for a special occasion.

Shanessa's shoulders tensed, any vestige of her bubbly persona abruptly dimmed as her facial feature contorted into perplexity.

To make everyone's life easier, Eugene thought that the two of them needed to start their friendship on a clean slate. Eugene knew Shanessa had forgiven Ben, so he went to see him in person and asked him to come to the wedding for her sake.

Eugene wasn't perfect, Shanessa wasn't either, and the two of them would never be perfect. But, if there was something he could do to make amends for the amass culpability he did, this was it.

Ben played a significant role in Shanessa's life, he made her life a lot easier by being there when she needed him the most. Ben did the endeavor Eugene was supposed to do if he did not choose to be a poltroon, and he was immensely thankful for that.

"Talk to him," Eugene urged when Shanessa only stiffened on her ground, looking at his wife with pleading eyes. "Do it for me, jagiya. I owe him more than you think."

Shanessa shot him a look, scowling at the same time. "Why now?"

"You never planned to meet him anytime soon, so today's an opportunity." Eugene then kissed her forehead, squeezing her arms in the process. "I'll be back if you both are done."

Before Shanessa could even utter a protest, Eugene had dashed to the exit, leaving her dumbfounded. Seeing she couldn't do much other than be on the scent of her husband's solicitation, Shanessa took a deep breath in and faced the guy she called a best friend.

Shanessa was nervous, well, how could she not? They haven't had a proper conversation after that night. And once they had one, it happened at her wedding.

Ben smiled at her, almost sadly yet genuine. "You look beautiful."

Not helping.

Calming herself down while flippantly smoothing her A-line lace satin gown, Shanessa mimicked his reaction. "Thank you, uh, you look good as well."

"I'm truly sorry for everything, Nessa." Ben's voice cut through the awkward atmosphere, eyes beaming with heavy forlorn. "I should have been acted better than that night—every day. God, I have had more than four bloody years to understand you, yet all I did was letting you get hurt. I was busy coping with my breakup, thinking about Katriona while you had offered a hand, a heart to help me move on. Then, I was too blind to see you gave your place to Bethany simply because you refused to lose our friendship. You did so much to me, but all I did was ruining everything. I'm deeply sorry."

A plethora of memories floated in Shanessa's head vaguely, it was like a long time ago and she no longer recognized her old self. She had been through a lot and when she eventually gained solid happiness, forgetting was the optimum choice.

"We did our best, didn't we?" Shanessa responded quietly, locking her eyes with him. "We're humans, we make mistakes at some point of life, even the people we love. The beautiful thing about it is that we can always change, grow and get better. We aren't defined by our past or our mistakes."

But, sadly, falling for you is not a mistake. Ben aspired to say it out loud, however, he was in no position to say such a thing, so he kept it to himself.

Eugene had trusted Ben to fix their friendship, and the last thing he wanted was to belie it, observing that the two of them were indeed destined to be together.

"Can we start over? Can we be strangers again? Let me introduce myself," Ben spoke with fraught sincerity and hope beneath his tone. "We can laugh and talk and relearn what we already know, come up with new inside jokes and create new memories. Give our friendship a second chance."

Shanessa chuckled heartily, her eyes were a bit watery because the process of rebuilding their friendship sauntered meekly. "I'd like that, Buzz."

And perhaps for Ben Hardy, a happy ending didn't include a Shanessa, maybe it was someone else.

Or him, on his own, picking up the pieces and starting over, freeing himself up for something better in the future.

Maybe his own version of a happy ending was just moving on and letting the woman of his dream be happy.

"Gosh, my Woody is a wife now, I'm jealous!" Ben exclaimed in glee before opening his arms, which Shanessa naturally stepped into it. He embraced her tightly for he didn't know when he could have this opportunity to be this close with her again. "I love you."

He meant it every word.

Under the star-studded night, their feelings melted into one, heartbeats could finally dance at the same beat.

"I know." Resting her head on his chest, Shanessa grinned widely. "I love you too."

She meant it in a different perspective.

In the end, both of them laughed.

All they needed was just tonight and even if only for one night, for the first time, they belonged to each other.

For the first time, Shanessa Woodley and Ben Hardy got lost in the infinite lights, ignite and alive.

𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖.

Liked by joe_mazzello, bethivanova, sophiet and 915.372 others
benhardy when you really care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours. please be happy forever because that's what you deserve. i love you, best friend! 💞
[tagged: shanessawoodley]

View all comments

bethivanova friendship goals as its finest ❣️

sophiet OK MY HEART HURTS.

evanpeters this is a photobooth, correct? share the rest of the pictures, you coward.

itstyesheridan the friend zone keeps on rotating forever 💩

lucyboynton1 WHO GAVE YOU BOTH THE RIGHT TO BE THIS CUTE AND WHOLESOME

mrgwilymlee imagine they married each other ^.^

lanacondor I seriously need someone who wants to be the Ben to my Shanessa 😰

thehughjackman the level of heartbreak is superior.

oliviamunn you be like [cute couple noises]

therealleech y'all out here lookin like couple and shit.

alexandrashipppp somehow this picture saved my already dying soul lol

joe_mazzello the funny thing is Eugene looks different here. . . .

vancityreynolds everyone has left the chat. see you when I see you, readers!

THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Yay, you did it! You finally reached
the end of the line after four months
stuck with this shitty book and me!
Thank you so much for supporting
this book, I highly appreciate it!

I hope you enjoyed it, even though
the ending is not what some of you
expect and want. I'm deeply sorry
if this story is not in line with your
expectations, I've tried my best, to
say the least.

Thank you all so much, my readers.
And I hope this book somehow put
a smile on your face ♡

I love you three thousand!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 2K 46
**๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด** When Y/N and Tom break up, they realise that living their seperate lives is harder than...
31.9K 433 51
Yesterday my life was in ruin, Now today I know what I'm doing. Gotta feeling I should be doing all right Doing all right. {social media} {Female OC}...
196K 5.6K 60
๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
12.5K 263 13
| BEN HARDY STARTED FOLLOWING YOU ON INSTAGRAM--15m ago | What will you do when Ben Hardy suddenly starts following you on Instagram? And what if he...