𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟...

By Zxstories

The title says it all! This book is a collection of Avengers x Reader Imagines! Requests are open as well! W... More

Natasha & Bruce ⇛ Thank You
Wanda & Avengers ⇛ Miss Me? *Part 1*
Steve ⇛ Perfect Christmas
Bucky ⇛ I Want You Back
Tony ⇛ It's All Blood
Steve ⇛ Leave A Light On
Avengers ⇛ Speechless
Avengers ⇛ If Thats What You Really Think
Avengers ⇛ Its What Family Do
Clint ⇛ Shape-Shifter
Natasha & Thor ⇛ We Have To Go
Wanda & Avengers ⇛ Miss Me? * Part 2 *
Steve, Tony & Peter ⇛ Super-family ;)
Clint & Avengers ⇛ Boom Bitch *Dad x Child Reader*
Natasha ⇛ Sweet But Psycho
Bucky ⇛ She Wolf
Thor ⇛ Grease Lightning
Avengers ⇛ Bullied
Steve ⇛ Gala
Thor ⇛ Party
Tony x Daughter ⇛ Halloween
Bucky ⇛ I Know You Can Hear Me
Tony ⇛ Road-trip
Avengers ⇛ I Can't Come Back
Avengers ⇛ I Can't Come Back #2
Avengers ⇛ I Can't Come Back #3
Natasha ⇛ It's Not Worth It
Peter & Avengers ⇛ That's Odd
Tony & Avengers ⇛ Are You Kidding?
Tony ⇛ Always With You
Pietro ⇛ Puppy Eyes
Bucky ⇛ Was Any Of It Real?
Clint ⇛ Perfect
Sam ⇛ Until We Meet Again
Steve ⇛ Chaos
Clint ⇛ Charms
Captain Marvel
Sam ⇛ Flicker
Tony ⇛ Always With You *Part 2*
Natasha & Bucky ⇛ Assassin's Daughter
Pietro ⇛ Monsters
Tony, Bruce & Natasha ⇛ It's Okay
Avengers ⇛ Surprise
Avengers ⇛ Rose Blood
Avengers ⇛ Instagram
Tony & Pepper ⇛The Sweetest
Avengers ⇛ Rising
Avengers ⇛ If That's What You Really Think *Pt2*
Authors Note / Update and Endgame
Natasha ⇛ Back Off
Avengers ⇛ Just A Normal Day
Bucky & Avengers ⇛ Let Me Be
Pietro ⇛ Little Talks
Steve ⇛ Singing
Avengers ⇛ Roseblood Part 2
Prompts
Clint & Avengers ⇛ Secrets
Bucky ⇛ Weddings
Steve & Avengers ⇛ Not Right
Clint ⇛ Welcome Back
Bucky ⇛ Gone
Spiderman Far From Home!!
Steve ⇛ Trust
Avengers ⇛ Mummy
Avengers ⇛ Unsteady
Steve ⇛ Tension
NEW MOVIES
Tony & Pepper ⇛ Pawprints
Tony & Avengers ⇛ Alone
Natasha ⇛ Reunited (Author's Note!)
Clint & Avengers ⇛ Secrets Pt 2
Steve Trust ⇛ Pt 2
Tony & Avengers ⇛ Alone Pt 2
Natasha ⇛ Reunited Pt 2
Clint & Natasha ⇛ One Last Battle
Happy Birthday Marvel!!
Steve ⇛ Changes
Tony ⇛ Grounded (Authors Note!)
Wanda ⇛ Wedding Bells
Steve ⇛ Changes Pt 2
Avengers ⇛ Home
Peter ⇛ I Love You
Bucky ⇛ Someone You Loved
Natasha ⇛ Baby Spider
Steve ⇛ No Promises

Avengers ⇛ Empty And Painful

8.5K 151 79
By Zxstories

Plot: You are a beloved member of the Avengers, always bringing a smile and laughter to the team. But slowly you're jumpy personality fades away, they feel so sorry for you when they hear the reason why.
Warnings: Domestic Abuse and Swearing.
Also sorry, another random gif!

You show up to the compound with a grin and a large bag. The team are all sitting in the living room, their faces immediately light up when they see you.

"Y/n!" Steve grins.

"Hey!" You smile back.

"How do you have so much energy on a Monday?" Clint mumbles, but a small smile creeps onto his face.

"That's just me!" You giggle and greet everyone.

"What is in the bag?" Tony smirks, he knows what it is, he just wanted it now.

"Hmm, I wonder?" You pretend to be confused for a second or so, then open the bag.

Slowly, you pull out different containers containing different foods. The Avengers knew you loved to bake, and you were amazing at it. So you always bought them different breakfast treats each morning. It was one of the reasons they were so excited to go to work. Well, you and your baking, you always made everyone smile!

"Lastly, Natasha!" You chucked her the last container that was filled with brownies.

"Yes! Thank you!" She grinned and straight away started eating. You smiled, loving the feeling of making others happy.

That was 4 months ago, it has all changed now.

Ever since you started dating Mark, your whole life has changed. He started off by spoiling you, making yo the happiest girl in the world. When he asked you to move in with him, you were a bit hesitant, but for some reason you said yes. That's when it started. It began just with yelling, you thought it would go soon. But it didn't, it got worse and worse. One thing led to another, and now he is hitting you, punching you, slapping you, anything really. 

The team doesn't know about this, you want to keep it that way. But, you feel like they are starting to get ideas. Slowly, you stopped bringing in baked goods. When they asked, you just said you lost interest. Then when they asked about the large dark circles under your eyes, you said that there a possums near your apartment keeping you up. When they asked about the bruises, you just said that you fell down the stairs or you are just clumsy. When they asked about the cuts, you just replied with that you fell into a rose bush. But, you could only use those excuses an amount of times. They were definitely suspecting something. You wondered how long it would be until they realised how much pain you were in. How empty you were. How scared you were. How different you were.

"Hey Y/n, we are having a movie night, wanna come?" Thor's said through the phone.

"Um, sorry I am really tired, I might pass this time."

"Y/n, you have declined every invite we give. Is something wrong?" He said softly.

You sighed, it was getting quite suspicious.

"I'm fine, and yeah, I will come round in about 20 minutes." You hung up the phone quickly and raced to your bathroom. 

After a few minutes, you were covered in makeup. You hated it, pretending to be someone you weren't. But, you needed layers of foundation to cover up the bruises and cuts. You wore a white singlet top and some black tracksuit pants.

Finally you got to the tower and went to the lounge room. Everyone was waiting and eating popcorn.

"Hey Y/n!" Wanda grinned. 

"Hey." You said, smiling a bit. 

You sat in between Natasha and Wanda, then covered yourself in blankets. As the first movie started playing, you got hot, so you took off the blanket from your shoulders. Natasha turned to you and gave you a weird look.

"Where did that scar come from?" She asked softly.

You tilted your head then opened your mouth to let out another lame excuse. But someone calling you made everyone look at you.

"Sorry just ignore that." You said, but then you saw it was Mark.

"Shit." You mumbled under your breathe, then answered.

As soon as you picked up, your face went white and your heart rate sped up. 

"Where are you!?" His voice roared through the phone, making you jump. 

"I-I am with Avengers, a movie night." You said, trying to calm down.

"You better be at the compound because I am already here waiting for you!" He yelled.

"Wait, wha- Uh yeah I'm coming now." You felt very shaky and light headed, you tried to prepare yourself for the worst.

"Sorry guys, I have to go." You said quietly, then sprinted out.

The Avengers let you run off, but to say the were confused and concerned were an understatement. You heard them whispering, so you tried to make out what they were saying. But then you saw a dark figure outside, making you shiver. When you exited the building, he turned around and starting walking quickly towards you.

"i-I'm sorry, I thought I told you!" You said, trying not to let him know you were scared.

Instead of saying anything, he slapped you so hard that the force made you fall to the ground.

"P-please s-stop. Not here." You said quietly, not wanting the Avengers to come out.

He just laughed then kicked you in the stomach. You begged him to stop, but he kept punching, kicking, hitting and slapping you. 

"Whore."

"Bitch." 

"Fuck face." 

He kept saying insulting things to you, normally they wouldn't get to you, but this time it did. Tears rolled down your cheeks, you begged him to stop again. But it only gave him more adrenaline, more energy to keep abusing you. He walked off and came back with a rock. You let out a sob, you knew this would heard. 

"Stop please!" You yelled, if the Avengers hadn't heard you, they definitely did now.

He didn't listen, he threw the rock as hard as he could onto your thigh. The pain was so horrible it made you nearly through up. You noticed it had ripped a hole in your trackies. Then you could feel blood from the wound rolling down your leg. You crept into a ball, fearing for what he would do next. But he didn't do anything. In fact, he was yelling to stop. Hesitantly, you opened your eyes and saw that the team had come out. Steve, Tony, Sam, Bucky, Thor and Rhodey were taking care of Mark. The others were either approaching you or calling the police. A sudden wave of nausea and just pain rushed over you,  causing you to pass out.

"Y/n?" A voice woke you up.

Well, more like made you jump up. Hearing the male, it made you instantly think it was Mark. When you looked around, you realised that you were on the couch, surrounded by your team. 

"Sorry for scaring you." Pietro smiled at you.

"I-it's fine." You stuttered.

Out of instinct, you started searching for Mark, wondering when he would hurt you.

"He is gone. The police came and took him away." Bucky said softly.

You let out a small breath then you were suddenly greeted by the pain in your leg. You reached down, then realised it was bandaged.

"Y/n, why didn't you tell us? We knew something was up, but we didn't think it was this bad." Wanda said, looking very worried and sorry for you.

"Wait, how did you know something was up?" You asked quietly.

"Really? Each day you came to work with a new bruise or a new scar. Your eyes just lost their spark, and so did you." Steve replied.

"I wish you had told us, then we could have stopped him before anything else happened." Thor said softly.

"I-I was just embarrassed. I am an assassin who is on the Avengers. My job is to fight evil, but I can't fight off an abusive man." You looked down to your lap and fiddled with your fingers.

"Hey, we have all been through somethings. There will always be stuff that we can't fight of as well. It may be memories, thoughts, men or anything. But remember, we are always here for you, to help you fight you it." Natasha smiled at you.

"You will never be alone." Bruce replied.

Butterflies danced in your stomach, not of nerves or fear. But because you realised you had a family right here, and you were going to stick by them forever.

---------------

A/n

Thank you so much for 1.2k reads! I never thought we would make it that far! I'm so thankful for all your support <3

If there is anything you would like me to do for a 1k 'celebration', let me know!

And requests are open!

Love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 32K 200
This is my third book of marvel imagines! Requests are open, especially right now! Doesn't matter if it's fluff, angst, smut or whatever else you ca...
1.7M 38.9K 190
Requests are closed! Imagines all done by me, posted on my Tumblr, @that-sokovian-bastard. Also cross-posted to my AO3 @allltimelilly. Most of my sto...
324K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
10.3K 84 32
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!