I woke up married to my boyfr...

By stars1

-Last night was my 18th birthday and my friends and boyfriend brought me to the Niagara Falls to enjoy all th... More

Chapter 1 - Good morning Leslie!
Chapter 2 - A date with the boyfriend
Chapter 3 - Zac's flashbacks/Meeting the lawyer
Chapter 4 - Meet the parents!
Chapter 5 - Explaining to the boyfriend
Chapter 6 - Entering school
Chapter 7 - The break up scene
Chapter 8 - Math Class
Chapter 9 - After School
Chapter 10 - Explaining to the friends/Staying home together
Chapter 11 - Spending the night together
Chapter 12 - Breakfast at the husband's
Chapter 13 - FAIL
Chapter 13 - Going to school together
Chapter 14 - Skipping class
Chapter 16 - The world is so small
Chapter 17 - Life's... unpredictable!
Chapter 18 - The next morning...
Chapter 19 - morning, time to hid the truth!
Chapter 20 - the truth's finally out
Chapter 21 - Bruises
Chapter 22 - Explaining to Leslie
Chapter 23 - Suitcase surprise
Chapter 24 - Welcome home
Chapter 25 - In the room
Chapter 26 - Sleep time
Chapter 27 - Dressing up
Chapter 28 - Breakfast
Chapter 29 - School
Chapter 30 - Text messages
Chapter 31 - What happened
Chapter 32 - Morning
Chapter 33 - Airport
Chapter 34 - It's less awkward
Chapter 35 - The Waiting
Chapter 36 - And The Waiting Ends
Chapter 37 - Silence
Chapter 38 - Friends are important
Chapter 39 - Awkwardness in school
Chapter 40 - Gym class
Chapter 41 - We finally know
Chapter 42 - Love?
Chapter 43 - Changes can be seen in you
Chapter 44 - HOT
Chapter 45 - Truth or Dare?
Chapter 46 - One month later
Chapter 47 - Goodbye beach house
Chapter 48 - Shopping and confessions
Chapter 49 - Decorations
Chapter 50 - PROM
Chapter 51 - Back at the beach house
Chapter 52 - It's Fated
Chapter 53 - "I love you"
Chapter 54 - Graduation
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter 15 - Mixed emotions

36.6K 783 103
By stars1

IWUMTMBB?!

Chapter 15

[Zac’s POV]

“Hey Rachel, wanna skip school and go to your place?” I asked the little blond. The girl might be tinny and all but she was good in bed!

“Sure babe, but the name’s Charlotte! So just remember it when you moan my name from all the pleasure I'm going to give you!” she said tracing her sexy fingers on my chest and leading the way to the parking lot.

I'm sure Leslie can find a ride to get back home. I'm sure Max will be happy to drop her home like yesterday!

I got in the car and waited for the girl to get in. What was her name again? Catherine? Or was it Charmaine? I so needed to remember people’s names!

I drove to her place, which I knew by heart since I went there whenever I needed to have sex with someone. I liked this girl. She didn’t except anything from me apart from the fact to have some intimate pleasure. We both wanted the same thing, so why did I never date her before?

“Hey Charmaine, how come we never dated before? I mean we both get along and don’t except anything from each other. All we want is the sex. So why didn’t we go a little further?” I asked her driving to her place.

“First of all honey, the name’s CHARLOTTE! And secondly, since when does the quarterback date the school’s slut? I mean we might have a lot of things in common, but wouldn’t your rep go lower if the school saw you hanging out with me?” she said.

Note to self, the name’s CHARLOTTE!

I thought about it and knew the girl was right. Even though she was friends with Jessie, she was still the school’s slut. I don’t know with how many guys this girl slept, but all we did was use her body and get laid. I felt bad for her.

“Why don’t we change all of that starting tomorrow? What do you say? You and me kiss in front of everyone in the hallways tomorrow morning? Are you down?” I asked her. I knew the girl was a good girl deep down. She just did this to be… happy? I guess…

“Are you sure? I mean, people might start talk shitting about you! And aren’t you going out with Leslie?” she asked me.

Wow! Newsflash! Since when did she think I was going out with Leslie? I mean, the plan was for people to know later on… Close to the two months deadline… not before!

“Who told you I was with Leslie? That’s so ridiculous!” I told her chuckling so she wouldn’t doubt anything.

“Come on man! Everyone is talking about how you were so close to her in math class and then everyone saw how you dumped Jessie and went and sat with Leslie. It was all about time! Everyone knew you like Leslie for real, but you stood around Jessie for popularity!” Charlotte told me.

Since when she thought about crazy things like this?! Is it just me or is there more things going on in school that I don’t know about?!

“Sorry girl, but you got everything wrong. I don’t like Leslie. I just sat there with her since the table was free… and I wasn’t being intimate with her in math class! Whoever told you this, sure saw everything wrong!” I told her. She wasn’t in my math class, so she couldn’t just say things like she wanted to!

“If you say so buddy! But if you ever get married with her or something in the future, than let me just say TOLD YOU SO right now!” she said and looked outside of the window.

Oh Charlotte, you don’t know how right you are!

[Leslie’s POV]

I went into school and walked to my locker. I took my books for history class and walked in. I went straight for the back of the class, so I didn’t need to talk to anyone.

Zac. I couldn’t stop thinking about him. That kiss… was just amazing! I never even kissed Justin like that! I'm sure it’s the practice with all those sluts…

I didn’t know where he went. He probably skipped class and went home to play videogames or something, since I didn’t see him at his locker.

Class passed and soon it was over. It was time for a small 15 minutes break. I went to my locker and put my things back in it.

I looked over my shoulder Zac’s locker.

He wasn’t there. I wonder where he went.

Next class was going to be math class. I was with Zac in that class. Obviously he wasn’t going to come!

[Zac’s POV]

I got to Charlotte’s place and parked my car in her driveway. Her parents both went to work and she didn’t have any siblings which left us all alone in her house.

“So… what do you wanna do first?” she asked me opening her house door.

Have sex? , I thought. I knew I couldn’t ask her like that after having a weird conversation like that.

I didn’t say anything and just waited for her to let me in her house.

“Let me guess, you want to have sex right now? Don’t you want to eat first?” she asked me chuckling and going in the living room.

How the hell is she so right?!

“When you say it like that I feel like this is business…” I told her awkwardly and genuinely feeling sorry for the girl. I'm threating her like a prostitute…

“Well didn’t you come here to feel good?” she asked me and pushed me on the sofa. She got on top of me and sat on my lap.

Damn the girl was turning me on so bad!

“I did, but don’t you feel bad?” I asked her trying to not stare at her amazing breast.

“What the hell is wrong with you Zac? Since when did you start asking girls about their feelings? What happened to the Zac that just messed around and played around with different girls all the time with no care in the world?!” she asked me.

The girl was right?! Where was the Zac that fooled around with girls?! Everything in my life changed after that one night where I did the biggest mistake of my life! Marriage!

“That guy is back!” I said and kissed her hungrily like I did with Leslie.

I was kissing the tinny girl as if my life depended on it. I couldn’t take it anymore. I want my life back! I don’t want to be tied down to one girl! Who cares if I'm married? I cheated on Jessie millions of time, it wasn’t going to be Leslie who will stop me!

I was kissing her and massaged her breasts at the same time. Charlotte was moaning and I could feel my little me getting up.

However, I couldn’t stop myself from comparing this hungry kiss with Leslie. I’ve kissed a lot of girls hungrily like this, but Leslie was the only one that made my brain remember it.

What did Leslie have that makes me compare her to every other girls in the planet?! , I thought angrily.

The anger wasn’t helping me. I ripped off Charlotte’s top and started to touch her.

The girl was moaning my name to the max! I got up holding her tight around my waist and went to the staircase. I've done this a lot with her so I knew where her bedroom was. Even when I'm drunk, I’ll always know my way in this house!

I climbed the stairs kissing Charlotte and caressing her beautiful ass. I got to her bedroom and put her on her bed.

I was admiring her amazing body. She was tinny, unlike Leslie, and didn’t have long sexy legs like her either. Her hair wasn’t long and curly like Leslie’s and her breast were average size, unlike Leslie once again.

What the hell am I doing?! I had one of the sexiest girls in front of me and I couldn’t stop myself from comparing her to my nerdy neighbour.

“What are you waiting for? Get on the bed!” Charlotte told me removing her lacy pink bra.

For some reason, I couldn’t get on the bed like she wanted me to. Something was holding me back and I didn’t know what it was. But I knew one thing, I wasn’t turned on like I was minutes ago.

“Sorry Charlotte. I'm not in the mood anymore…” I told her feeling bad.

What was wrong with me?!

“You’re not in the mood anymore?!” she asked me and covered herself in her blankets.

I understand the girl. When one of the most gorgeous girls was rejected by a guy, it would definitely hurt her!

“Look, I'm sorry okay? I just don’t feel good right now…” I said and left the room. I was heading downstairs.

“Wait!” the little blond called.

I turned back on my track and looked at her. She wore her bra was standing close to her room’s door.

“Are you… are you falling for a girl?” she asked me looking at me weirdly.

I didn’t say anything and just looked at her.

What the hell was she saying? Me falling for a girl? Ha! That’s the joke of the year!

I walked back to the girl and stood there. I smiled a small smile showing her how stupid I thought her question was.

“Honestly Charlotte, do you see me falling for any girl?” I asked her and kissed her forehead.

The girl thought about it and smiled.

“Yeah I guess it would be weird for you to fall for a girl.” She told me and kissed me.

I kissed her back and then stopped it remembering I was leaving.

“You know, you don’t have to leave even though you don’t want to have sex… we can just chill as friends…” she told me awkwardly.

Chill with a girl? I never did that before! Well I guess the only girl with who I actually chilled was with Leslie and that’s because she comes to my place a lot and watches movies.

“Okay… but I have to admit that I never chilled with a girl before.” I told her feeling shy.

“Haha, don’t worry buddy! I’ll take care of you!” she told me and went to her room.

She came back minutes later with a big sweater and mini shorts.

Looks like she wants to get comfy!

“Okay so what do we do now?” I asked her on the stairs.

“Well I have a lot of junk food to get rid of and also DVDs that need to be watched!” she told me with a smile.

This girl is ready to eat junk food in front of a guy, who happens to be the school’s most popular guy?! She has guts!

“Sure that sounds great!” I told her honestly.

I knew in the begging that Charlotte wasn’t like the other girls. She has something special. I still don’t know why we never dated before…

We went into the kitchen and Charlotte got a popcorn box out of the cupboard of the kitchen. She putted in the microwave and showed me where the bowls were. She took out packs of chips and cans of Coke.

“Damn girl, you have a lot of junk food! This is a guy’s paradise!” I told her chuckling.

“Hey, a girl gotta eat too, you know?” she asked me playfully.

We went back into the living room where there was a big plasma TV.

“So what do you want to watch? Ted of The Hunger Games?” she asked me holding each DVD in one hand.

Not only did the girl watch normal movies, she also told me she didn’t really like those chick flicks that I watched so many times when I went out on dates.

I love this girl!!

[Leslie’s POV]

Math class was boring. Because last class Zac had kissed me on the cheek, no one dared to sit beside me. They all reserved the seat beside me to belong to Zac! The entire class was boring! I had no one to talk to since Zac wasn’t there…

Finally the bell rang announcing the end of class. It was about time!

It was time for lunch break. Maybe now Zac would be back.

Why the hell am I thinking of him so much?!

I went to my locker and put my stuff in. I took all the time in the world and watched Zac’s locker to be opened by my husband.

“Hey Leslie, sup?” Sam asked me.

“Oh hey Sam! Nothing much… just school is really boring…” I told her with a little laugh.

“I so know what you mean! The first three classes were boring to dead! I was keep on staring at the clock because I was so bored!” Sam said excitedly. The girl was full of energy all the time, it was incredible!

I just smiled at her and continued to look in my locker. I was done putting away my stuff, but I was pretending to be busy so I can see if Zac was coming.

“Are you done with your locker? I'm getting hungry?” she whined to me.

I shook my head no to her with a regretful smile. I hope she understands me…

“Hey guys! Why are you taking so long Leslie?” Sarah came out of nowhere and asked me.

Crap, the girl would know when I was lying!

“Nothing… I was just looking for something… You guys go ahead, I’ll meet you all at the cafeteria” I told them and took out a binder where I was pretending to look for something.

Sarah just looked at me suspiciously and walked away with Sam.

I closed my locker and sighed looking at Zac’s.

What the hell was going on with me?!

A/N:

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Once again, I'm sorry for the late uploads. I started college so yeah… :S

By the way, there’s a Leslie and a Zac in my biology class!!! Isn’t that awesome?! And scary?! :O

Anyways, please vote and comment! Any comments stupid will make my day, so comment as you want…

Oh and CHALLENGE!!

PLEASE AT LEAST 30 COMMENTS/VOTES BEFORE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Thank you!

-nm <3 :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 441 22
What happens when your best friend turns into your lover? But then after one fight that lover becomes nothing to you? And you lose your best friend a...
1.5K 31 20
Twelve years ago, he drove away with my heart in his hands. I've moved on since then. Or so I thought. Growing up in a small town, there weren't too...
5.2K 396 31
"Not screwing as in ongoing. It was a one time... or two time thing," I cringe at how slutty that makes me sound. "I was a little drunk... the second...
87.4K 1.7K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...