The Student of A Raven (Male...

By VinylScratch7

Follow the story of Y/N on how he became the student of Raven Branwed and how he became the world known Hunt... More

Chapter 1: The Student of the Black Raven
Chapter 2: Black And Red
Chapter 3: Beacon I
Chapter 4: Beacon II
First ever Story art for The Student of a Raven
Art scene from Chapter 4
A Fan art by Me Before and After
Sorry....
Chapter 6: Beacon IV
Chapter 7:Beacon V
Chapter 8: New Start
Chapter 9: First Day
Chapter 10: Jaune Arc
Chapter 11: Fall Part 1
Chapter 12: Fall part 2
New Art and Chapter 13 will be up soon
Chapter 13: Change
Chapter 14: A New Semester
Chapter 15: In Thought
Chapter 16: Arrival
Chapter 17: Group
Chapter 18: The Plan
Chapter 19: Investigation
Chapter 20: Round One
Chapter 21: Journey Part I
Chapter 22: Journey Part II
Chapter 23: Journey Part III
Chapter 24: Journey IV
Merry Christmas!!
Chapter 25: Journey V
Chapter 26: Journey VI
Merry Christmas to my Readers!

Chapter 5: Beacon III

8.5K 156 68
By VinylScratch7

Chapter 5: Beacon III

Written By: VinylScratch7

So after the recent event on bumping into someone who looks like Raven. Blake and I arrived in the stadium where every student are a counted for. Blake was looking around and then notice a spot to be in without anybody bothering. She turns towards me and nudges her head making me look at the direction she wanted me to see.

I Notice the spot and nodded, we started walking towards it and stood there until the meeting was done, most of the time we were quiet.

"So...your teacher...by any chance she a Member of the White Fang," Blake said without making eye contact.

"No clue, in all my life she was kinda secretly about everything. I remember once I ask if I can come along towards a mission she was going and I got a no out of her." I said.

"So that might be a Yes..." Blake answered.

"I don't know, maybe..." I Look towards my right and from a distance, i spotted ruby with the boy who was puking inside the bullhead.

She notices me and quickly waved towards me, i calmly waved at her but she notices someone calling her and turn her head into another direction. You notice her reaction and knew she might found someone she know, she left the blonde guy alone and apparently he didn't like the thing to be alone in the first day.

"Hey...im going look around...ill be back." Blake said while dissapearing into the crowd of students.

"Huh ninja much?" I Said scratching my head.

I felt tug in my shirt and quickly turned around to see on who was it. It was Weiss Schnee standing infront of me feeling kinda annoyed. If i am correct, i didnt talk to her or butted in her problem so i wont get in her bad side.

"Um...Yes..." I said nervously.

"Your the guy who was hanging out with the girl with the black bow." She crosses her arms.

"Oh you mean-" Her hand suddenly appears into my face, stopping me saying her name.

"Don't matter, if you see her just give her this pamphlet" She handed her pamphlets.

I read the description and what appeared that was saying was Dust for Dummies, i raised an eyebrow and calmly took it from her hand "Ill make sure she receives it, Miss Schnee."

"Hmph...At least someone has manner when knowing there's an heiress in front of them." She said with a satisfying voice.

"Um...i guess ma'am I just don't like to Disrespect know one," I said placing the pamphlet in my pocket.

"....Good...Your parent raised you right.." Weiss said.

Those words "Parents" echoes through my head and knowing this i don't even know if their alive or dead since I was an orphan all my life. The only one I can call family is Raven since she was the one who took me in..

"Helloooo" I snap out my trance and notice she was annoyed again by ignoring her.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was thinking about something. What did you say?" I smile.

"Name, your name what is it?" Weiss said.

"Oh um..Y/n L/n at your service ma'am" I introduce to myself.

"Good and please no Ma'am or Miss just call me Weiss." She said.

"Um..are you sure?" I question.

"Yes...."

"Okay...Well is nice to meet you, Weiss." I smiled.

"Likewise..." She lightly smiled but her smiled disappeared immediately when she suddenly spotted somebody. "Now Y/N if you would excuse me I need to discipline a Dunces I just met earlier that almost kill me"

"Um..." I couldn't say anything more since she marches towards where Ruby was standing with the same blonde girl who i bump in, she might be her friend?

"Well, that was something...Also how long you're going hide there blake.." I turn around and notice her appearing from the shadow.

"Hm..i can tell now that you're kinda skilled"

"Kinda....um ill take that as a compliment."

''ll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction". (as the students whisper among themselves) "You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step."

as Ozpin leaves, Glynda steps up to talk "You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed."

"Hm..." I didn't like he acted just now.

Blake started to move and nudge me in the ribs getting an "ouf" out of me "Are you coming or not."

"Geez can't you just pull my coat or something," I said while following her.

Nightfall has arrived and everybody was getting ready to go to sleep as for me, I was admiring the night sky where the crack moon is placed. Right now i decided to apart me from Blake knowing her, is better to leave her to do whatever she likes doing.

"Psst." The sound of a shifting wind from a mouth was heard making me turning my head towards the source, i spotted Blake signaling me to come towards her.

I swear, i don't know if she wants to be alone or not. I sighed and went towards her spot and sat next to her, at least i can see the night sky where i was standing.

"I dont know who's more loner, you or me." Blake said while she kept reading her book.

"Heh..sorry i kinda wanted to think for myself" I said without taking my eyes off the window.

"Hm...well is not a bother towards me if its you besides me, besides if we're going be allies is better to get to know one another." Blake said.

I nodded "I guess your right." i shift my gaze and see the book that she was holding "What you reading?"

"A Man of two souls" She calmly said while continue reading the book.

"Cool.." She notice my stare on her other books

"If you want i can give you this one" She took out another book besides and i read the title 'The Man in the dark'

It had interesting title, i look at her "Whats it about?"

"Read it and find out.." She lightly laugh while getting back on her book.

"Heh cold" I Open the book and started reading the first chapter.

As me and Blake were having a quiet reading session, i somehow feel relieved and not alone for once in the life time and i think whatever life Blake lived in, i think she feels the same way.

"Oh no..." Blake looks over her book to see Ruby unsuccessfully struggling against the blonde girl grip as she leads her sister over to Me and Blake's spot before letting go.

I just quietly stare at this event while looking over blake who had her eyes on her book hoping that make them disappear.

"Hel-looooo! I believe you two may know each other?" I quietly shift gaze towards blake knowing that she is the one that the blonde girl is talking too.

"Aren't you... that girl that exploded?" Blake said.

"Yeah...um hi im Ruby.." SHe shift her gaze towards me "Hey Y/N"

"Hey Ruby..Hope your doing okay in your first day.." I said showing a smile towards her.

The Blond girl suddenly appears in front of Ruby "Wait! Rubes, you know this Handsome Devil of a Man!"

"Um yeah...he was the one who helped me fight off Roman, he got accepted just like me," Ruby said while her friend suddenly appeared beside me getting me very uncomfortable

"Why hello there sexy...My Name Yang Xiao Long, Ruby Big Sister.." She winks.

"Um..Hi.." I nervously greeted.

Blake went back in her book "Okay."

i notice somebody is storming onto the scene in her own pajamas as Ruby traps Yang's leg " What in the world is going on over here?! Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep?"

She notices me "Oh...Y/N it is you...what going on...knowing your personality a bit you can't make that much noise"

"Ill take that as a compliment," I said while i heard a giggle beside me knowing it was Blake who was hiding behind her book.

Yang and Weiss notice each other "Oh, not you again!"

I calmly get up from my spot and waved at Blake and Ruby "Ill catch you girls later" with that i left the scene knowing them. its probably going be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 396 12
You are a really strong huntsman who has been accepted into beacon. You met 4 girls on beacons. Your bonds are strong leading into strong relationshi...
1.8K 32 8
In the world of remnant there are four huntress schools and basically no huntsmen seeing as people thought that men couldn't be huntsmen, some men pr...
145K 3.2K 53
(Y/N) has always wanted to become a huntsman. Why? Because he wants to make a lot of money, but not for selfish reasons. He and his family barely had...
413K 8.8K 55
(Y/N) is a Mind Reader. At a young age, he caused trouble for his family because of his semblance...and now he's a runaway. How will his ability affe...