Zorroku and Peaches

By ChelseaNorris5

A midevil orc love story. A female human cooking servant for one clan is recruited to cook for another. And h... More

Worth Her Salt
The Hunt
Coming Home
Connect The Dots
Wake Up a Servant, Go To Bed a Free Woman and Mother
Double Bow Knots
Foolishness
Ambitions and Intentions
The Truth
Freedom
Know Your Fish, Know Your Salt
Unfinished Business
Avlar - Home Sweet Home
The Battle For Motherhood
Fuhn-Lah
New Beginnings
Finalle
Original Part 1
Original Part 2
Original Part 3
Original Part 4
Original Part 5
Original Part 6 Finalle

A Place To Call Your Own

996 28 9
By ChelseaNorris5

Zorroku and Peaches

Part 4

Zorroku and Nar were over the moon and ready to propose and vow their undying loyalty and fidelity immediately. They would give everything they had for that. Because just because an orc who was a warchief, did not mean he would survive to be a Clan Chief. But with you by their side, there would be a protective blessing guarding them.

However, the point of fidelity seemed to be a deal breaker for half of Crowthu's sons. Especially those who already had a wife and kids. And especially the middle ones who knew they wouldn't necessarily ever get to be a warchief, much less the Clan Chief. Especially Silug and Winug who were always looking forward to having at least a few wives and had gotten used to fucking their conquests when they raided and already had a multitude of "bedroom servants" specifically for that purpose.

So they mentally bowed out and swiped at their spheres to make them disappear. While Zorroku, Yalak, Nar and the twins, Grushnug and Murnag kept their orbs.

Winug had considered giving up raping his conquests. But only because in his orb, once he respected you and proved how he wouldn't rape you, you would freely and very frequently give yourself to him. And it would be the best sex of his life, and he'd have more sons than he had brothers. And you'd get him to be a Warchief and the Clan Chief. But once he was a Warchief and then especially a Clan Chief- he could take on more wives and run his nuts dry from fucking everyone. And have dozens of sons. But the moment you would no longer be his one and only- the blessings waned with your happiness. And the chances of him surviving to old age and to see grandkids once those blessings waned- were slim to none. So he swiped at his orb and bowed out. Because honestly- he didn't want to have to work to gain a blessing that would only be with him for as long as his eyes could stay on you. And he already had several female servants he kept solely as his harem but didn't feel the need to marry and liberate beyond his own bedroom. Silug flatly refused because he was in the exact same position.

Nar saw how you would always be his best friend first, lover second. And how you'd help him to be just as clever as Shuzug if not more so. To be smarter than all his brothers combined. How you'd help him use cunning to get anything and everything he ever wanted. And how you'd help him beat out his own brothers to make him a Warchief, and then the Clan Chief. Something he always thought impossible to attain. And with many sons and daughters, his home and his life would be full of so much joy and happiness. And you would help him to become a Great Warchief and a fantastic Clan Chief. Which is all he wanted. And the price was to love you unconditionally and respect you and listen to you when you advised him. They were all things he'd readily pay to achieve all that. All he had to do was convince you to see him as more than a friend, but as a confidant and lover. He was of age now. He could do it. He could prove himself to you. Even though you were technically older and wiser than himself. He would earn every bit of love you had to give. Every ounce of trust. Every piece of affection.

Zorroku though, saw all he needed to see. You would love his daughter as your own and you'd help her thrive. Which was his biggest concern right now. Because she had failed to thrive since birth. And that was because his first and only previous wife had died in childbirth. And his daughter Ori never got her first milk. And was struggling to survive infancy, let alone childhood. And he didn't know how else to help her and was at a loss and still felt so heartbroken and so lost without his first mate. But to see you nurse Ori, care for her like she was your own. Love her like she was your own and raise her like she was your own, was all he could have hoped for. He didn't care if you could give him more children or not. Because he just didn't want to lose the one he had and he didn't want to risk losing a second wife to the same killer that his own mother and his own first wife had been lost to. He couldn't lose a third to it. Not even you.

He had already been impressed with your cooking skills. And your vast intellect. And your intuition. And just your own falconry skills blew him away. And obviously your great beauty which stunned him. Which you had not realized you possessed. Along with your graciousness in the face of fear and disrespect. Which was a strength of the mind- rather than the body. Which was of greater value to him and a great rarity for him to ever find.

Even the fact that you protected him, and saved his life -while still letting him get the honor of a wolf kill, it all impressed him so much. And if all it would take is loving you and caring for you and protecting you and making you happy and pleasing you and giving you every pleasure and satisfaction he could, he would have a wife who would really love him and care for him and treat him with the highest respect and honor befitting of a king if only to your own heart. But not because he was a Warchief or had the strong possibility of being a Clan Chief either, but because you would actually love him for him. Love him as a person, on his own, without his title or prestige. And in addition to taking care of his first and only daughter that he had at the moment, Ori would grow to know you as her mother. She would live and she would grow and she would be loved. Just like himself.

And in addition to making sure every meal he had, even when he was away from you- was delicious. And when he returned to you, you would welcome him home with such fervor and passion, he'd spend at least a whole day just fucking you raw as you did the same. Because you missed each other so much. And you both would be the great loves of each other's lives. How he would never even get tempted to look for sexual satisfaction anywhere else other than you. And he was so happy and thrilled and content with that.

He saw how despite the great honor of being a Warchieftess and then a Clan Chieftess, you would never act haughty or selfishly like his own adopted mother Yotul tended to after she gave birth to his half brothers and became a Warchieftess and then Clan Chieftess- after his own mother had died in childbirth. How you would keep him alive well into his seventies. And he would live to see three generations of his children. A rare and great honor indeed. Which for an orc, especially a male one, was almost unheard of.

All because your intuition would never steer you or him wrong, your words of wisdom guiding him through life and how if he listened, he would always benefit. He would have the one thing his father could never really have. Or at least, what his father had never achieved, no matter how many raids and wars he fought in and whatever spoils he gathered.

And that was a wife who loved him for himself. Peace in his home, his heart and mind and marriage. Love and joy without measure. And for Zorroku, to have all of that plus the one child he already had- would finally thrive and be just as happy as she could be. He was ready to marry you that instant. He was ready to battle all of his brothers to fight for you and prove his worthiness of you and your affections. He was ready to do whatever it took to ensure that. His desire and drive was now more steeled than ever before. If there had been any shred of doubt- it was gone now. You were his future. A jewel without compare that he would wear proudly for the whole world to see and would wear your love like armor for his heart, mind and soul. He was sure of it.

And if all you wanted was a peaceful- quiet life, he would give that to you too. Hell, if you wanted to plant a garden, he would farm it all the days of his life himself. He would be a herder of any animal you felt you needed in your life and would build you a farmhouse if that's all you wanted and there was more than enough honor in that to satisfy him. Because being a Warchief in charge of troops and a Clan Chief in charge of an entire clan was a lot of work and responsibility. And one he had seen his father grow weary from, and cost him a peaceful home life in exchange for glory and honor from an entire clan. If you didn't want your life to be that complicated, he would happily let his brothers fight over those rights he was born into. He would give them up or do whatever it took to convince you that you were precious and worthy and wonderful.

You didn't need to be a Warcheiftess or a Clan Chieftess to be happy. You didn't need everyone's adoration, and awe to feel fulfilled and powerful like his adopted mother. You just needed and wanted the love, loyalty and fidelity, trust, respect, dignity and confidence of one man to be happy. And he was more than willing to be that one man. And you were worth whatever trouble he would go through to secure you and your affections, that were more to him than any silver or gold, or lands, or horses. But for that glorious future, he would be patient, gentle and kind now. Things he was all too willing to do.

"She's mine." Zorroku insisted as he looked over at your sleeping form, quite liking the idea of waking up to that sight every day.

"No she's mine." Yalak insisted, he was the third born of Yotul and was already married with a son. But Yalak was very ambitious and he wanted you if it meant he would be a Warchief and the Clan Chief instead of his brothers. But to become a Warchief and then the Clan Chief- he'd happily remove himself from his wife and make you his first and primary wife and give you the lip service and adoration you obviously needed until you helped him become a Warchief and then a Clan Chief and once there, he'd re-promote his current wife and make you a secondary and then a third because you were human after all and you didn't need all of that.

"But she would only make you a Warchief and then maybe a Clan Chief- if you really loved her. All you want is the prize, not the work." Arob criticized, not wanting you to go to Yalak or any of the middle ones at all.

In Arob's mind and heart- Zorroku was your best option. Because he would love you and treat you right until his dying day. And although Nar could offer you something similar, because he was younger than you- while Zorroku was a year older than you- you would find it much easier to be submissive and romantic with Zorroku and you were already leaning his way the most mentally because he made such a fine effort already. And you would really have to push yourself to see Nar romantically. But they would both treat you as their equal, if not the more precious half of themselves. Which was your own ideal, and what you really wanted.

"Her only human pussy is too high a price, even for a Warchief, much less a Clan Chief. That's the best part of raids." Silug, the second born of Crowthu argued.

"I agree," Yotul agreed with her eldest son.

"So she's better off, being mine, because I'll be happy and content with just her." Zorroku insisted.

"You are already a Warchief no matter what. And because you're the first born, you're already primed to be the Clan Chief without her, so you don't need her." Yalak countered.

"But I want her, which is more important to her. She thinks you hate her, good luck changing her mind from that. Besides she would actually love me for me, not because of any of that. Any girl, no matter their breed would always only want to be mine because she could be my Warchieftess. That doesn't matter to her. If you were worth your iron, you'd know how fucking rare that is!" Zorroku snarled, ready to battle his brothers for you in that instant as his possessiveness seemed to swallow him whole.

But his louder voice got you to stir as the tea was starting to wear off. And the outburst caused Razor to scream again before Arob hushed everyone before you settled back into sleep and Razor settled as well.

"And if you were worth yours- you'd know how rare it is that a woman, despite being human- would make whoever she'd choose a Warchief and then Clan Chief. That kind of cleverness is what's rare." Yalak growled in a snarl lowly so as not to wake you.

"If the only reason you want her is because she will make you a warchief and then Clan Chief, then take that right - right here and now from me. Don't involve her in that at all. She deserves better than to be used just for that purpose. Besides, look at how unhappy she is once you become a Warchief and take on more wives and demote her before emotionally abandoning her. The blessing wanes with her happiness. You would really risk the clan's success over such a thing as finding more and more pussies to dump your seed into? She would give you the best of herself and would fuck you better than any girl could ever fuck you, and it's never enough for you. None of you will ever be satisfied and that'll destroy her. Just because she's human, doesn't mean she deserves to be miserable. She is the jewel, she deserves to be treasured, not smashed." Zorroku pointed out as he gestured to his brothers' orbs. He was saddened by what he saw there, except for Nar's who was similar to his own. But because he had already started to care for you, he wanted you to have the happiest and best possible future.

"Zorroku, go make peace with all your sisters and sisters in law. For it is through them and their insights on all of you that she will choose you." Arob advised her eldest and favorite grandson.

Then she added something else that made all the magic in the cauldron disappear and the orbs collapse. Then moved the magic to your head, blessing you with the sweet visions it offered of Zorroku. Along with the peace, ease and comfort that comes to the heart and soul when one is home. And for you to know that they were all genuinely happy to have you there. And to feel the welcoming spirit they were trying to impart to you. And to believe them when they spoke the truth to you, instead of being wary, distrusting and disbelieving of everyone. And to help you trust them and put faith in them that you were really a true member of this family and that you would never get mistreated or disrespected ever again. That you were safe. A fact that you would know and believe and trust.

Zorroku beamed proudly and victoriously at his brothers and parents before he left to go into the kitchen where his sisters and sisters in law had been directing the preparations of the food for the midnight meal and watching their little ones- where he did indeed beg and plead to only have good things to say about him when you would ask before they were brought out and got to see you for themselves.

"Holy shit she's a falconer! With a golden eagle? Seriously?" Glasha nearly squealed in delight as she left to get a scrap of meat for the eagle and came forward and offered Razor a scrap of horse meat which he graciously took from her and ate it as she respectfully backed away.

"She's human." Grat frowned in confusion with her toddler on her hip.

"Yeah but she makes this." Zorroku said as he got the pestle and offered it to his sisters, half sisters and sisters in law who took the remaining slices of roast and wiped the pestle and the mortar clean with it, all of them gasping at how good it was.

"How? How did she do that?" Grat demanded, hungry for more.

"She'll show you later. Let her sleep a little longer and she'll help make the midnight meal. She's sweeter than honey and the peaches that came with her and nicer than the summer breezes, but smarter than any fox or wolf. And she's the newest member of this family and we need to treat her as such." Crowthu urged his daughters who blinked in surprise, that was the highest praise they had ever heard their father say about anyone, let alone a human but they knew you were the jewel stone of Khagra's crown, they supposed it was only fitting.

"Why do I feel you'd bed her if you could?" Yotul accused her husband angrily which got Crowthu to huff a laugh.

"Because I would. Her attitude and personality are more beautiful than yours." Crowthu answered, hoping that would help Yotul get her own attitude in check which got everyone to gasp as Arob snickered a deep belly laugh because she knew her son didn't really mean it, he was just trying to humble Yotul.

"But you won't right?" Zorroku asked nervously.

"No, she's yours if she wants to be. You and I know and share the same feelings of being liked for yourself." Crowthu answered with a pointed look to his wife who only bristled further.

"Not if I steal her away first," Yalak, Nar and the twins mumbled to themselves under their breath.

"How about you boys go set up a tent for her, put it next to Glasha's tent. They'll be the closest to sisters. And make sure you put everything that was gifted to her by the Black Wolf White Rock Clan find it's way in there too. All of that solely belongs to her. The first step in showing her respect- is to respect what's hers and make sure you put a perch for Razor in there too." Arob urged the boys.

They all immediately left and got to work. Zorroku got the best tent he could get his hands on and many other "additions" he could. And while he felt bad that it all seemed a little mismatched, it would ensure that your tent would be large and luxurious and comfortable. And depending on which parts of the tent you liked best, would indicate what your preferred colors were. The outer tent was white since it would be coming into summer where the heat would get high.

He couldn't help but look over at his mother's old tent, still in his personal storage by his own personal tent. He had inherited it when his mother had died and she had urged him to use it for his Warchieftess and Clan Chieftess some day. And when he got married, he was in the middle of restoring it and making it perfect for his first wife. But she died before she could ever see it erected. And so he wrapped it back up and stored it once more, doubting it would ever get the chance to to see the full light of day again. But now with you in his parent's home, and with you so close. If you chose him, that tent would be yours. But until then, the one he had over his shoulders would be good enough for now. He even used his own horses to help put up the tent beams and tie them and stake them down in the perfect spot, right next to his sister Glasha. And once it was set up, then he got all the best rugs to serve as your floor and netting to go over your bed so that mosquitos would not bother you before putting up a huge array of lanterns to light up the space.

His brothers pillaged the spoils for the best beds and things to fill your tent with. Yalak and the twins doing so the most while Silug and Winug had their servants help but otherwise didn't see the point in putting in that much effort. But between Zorroku, Nar, Yalak and the twins- they made sure each room was arranged comfortably and dripping with luxury. Not to mention well lit and well heated as several fire pits were put into it and fires were lit to help warm up the space.

Nar got every book he could get his hands on so that you would have a library like the kind Shuzug apparently had. Zorroku got all the tea and the best tea sets and snacks to go into the little kitchen area. And every piece of incense he could get his hands on, and the best incense burners and incense containers and incense lanterns too. And even perfume and combs and jewelry and even bolts of very fine fabrics so that you could clothe yourself in comfortable splendor. Especially since his brothers had already taken care of the rest of your furniture themselves. And with all the belongings that came with you from your previous clan, the tent felt ready to burst with stuff.

All the food that came with you got, had a portion of it go into your tent but the rest was put into the kitchen tent that fed the Clan Chief and his family. Crowthu's daughters and daughters in law finally getting to taste these famed peaches which you were affectionately named after. Zorroku had insisted that they save the pits which they had and had even put them in their own bag so that you would plant them or even use the seeds for cyanide once they were done.

By a miracle Glasha was able to get the glove on herself and baited Razor with a big hunk of horse meat to come off of you and onto her arm and kept him as close to you as she could as her father Crowthu picked you up himself. Especially since Crowthu knew most of his sons were not to be trusted with doing such a thing. As he carried you to your new home, he couldn't help but marvel at how little you were compared to himself. How light you were and how you curled up to his chest like his daughters did. It reminded him of how cute they had been when he had done this to them when they were younger. Feelings of a paternal protectiveness seemed to surge in him as his heart told him you were his new daughter, through and through. He had a really good feeling about you and knew you'd be worth any and all trouble in obtaining you and bringing you to your true home.

He had expected Khagra to put up a much bigger fight for you. But instead that fight had luckily only come from his sons...and then the rest of the village. He hadn't known you were a Borgan, and half expected to give up at finding that out and had thought he would have to beg and plead to convince you yourself. Which would have been an even bigger feat, but it was like the spirit of his mother was maneuvering him, pushing him to say just the right thing in just the right way.

"You're safe now daughter." Crowthu cooed to you as he set you in bed and made sure you were covered in a heavy fur blanket, and comfortable. Then he left you in the bed but kept a watchful eye on his children as he looked pointedly at them and then to the tent door so none of them would disturb you. All of his sons got the hint and readily left the tent, leaving only his daughter in law Grat and his Glasha left as she put Razor and the slab of meat on the perch right next to your bed in the bedroom section of the tent and Glasha made sure to stack all of the fabrics and organized them by color and kind by your dressers so that you could easily pick out what fabrics you wanted for your clothes and made sure very good and fine furs were in your coat armoire while the twins saw to your wolves themselves so that they could make a fur coat for you from their skins and fine leather from your buckskins to have as you would need it.

But it all happened while you simply continued to sleep blissfully away.

In your dream, you were heavy with child, and sitting in a rocking chair and knitting more baby socks as you watched light blue half orc children play on the floor at your feet as your mother was nearby and tending to a jasmine plant and a gardina plant as well in huge decorative pots as the scents of their blooms prefumed the space while a special ornamental peach tree was right next to you and blooming too as every branch that didn't have blossoms, had little peaches growing as you could smell that the strongest. Even plum, apricot and nectarine trees were nearby throughout the room, all of them blooming too.

"Mom we have servants for that." You gently reminded your mother who was kneeling on a cusion next to the pot as she had an extra bucket of very fine dirt on a special tarp so it wouldn't dirty the carpet.

"If you still like to make spice blends because you enjoy it, I can still play in the dirt if I want to Honey." She smiled teasingly at you but you could see her happy smile through her beautifully graying braided hair and her sleeves of her fine garment pulled up past her elbows so she could work as she pleased. You just shook your head at her but smiled fondly. Because your mother did love to play in the dirt of all your plants and it made her happy so you left it alone. That and she had a point. You popped a honey roasted nut into your mouth and grinned in delight before you put another dried apricot in your mouth with it.

You heard a clattering of blocks and it brought your attention back to the children playing at your feet. All but one had the same red hair you did, and the one who didn't, her hair was pitch black but curley and super shiney. While the child, possibly children in your belly, considering how big and how much movement there was in your belly- seemed to roll and twist and play too. Your belly was very heavy as it rested in your lap. And you put the knitting down to feel them move both in and out of you. The sensationss were a delight as you envisioned them playing like the ones on the floor already were. The beautiful room around you was large, spacious, luxurious but also very comfortable as you felt serene as you felt you were at home. Your clothes were very fine and also very comfortable. The daughter who had black curly hair was actually poking her chubby little fingers into your swollen feet and making a smiley face which made her giggle as it did you as you picked up your knitting and continued with your project.

"Hey Mom." Zorroku greeted when he came into the room and saw her there.

"Hey Hun, don't mind me, I'm just having too much fun playing in the dirt." Your mom waived as she gave him a quick glance and smile before she got back to making sure the dirt wasn't too compact in the pot.

"We have..." Zorroku began.

"Bella has already reminded me. I don't want a servant to do it. I want to do it. Because you know I'm never happy unless I have dirt under every fingernail. It makes me happy every time to come in here to see all these plants blooming just as much as this family does. Although you may want to put these in bigger pots next year." She cut him off which got you to snicker a laugh and smile brighter.

"Well then please go down to the pottery barn and commission them and have them bill me for bigger pots." He invited.

"Oh I will, as soon as I'm done putting in fresh dirt for this Jasmine and the others." She assured him.

"What are you doing to Mom's feet?" Zorroku asked as he saw the eldest girl still making designs on your swollen feet as he came over to you.

"Making them funny." She answered.

"If they're too swollen for me to walk, at least they can be entertaining." You easily defended with a bright happy smile as you paused in your knitting to gaze up happily and adoringly at him.

"Do they hurt?" He asked you thoughtfully as you could clearly see and hear his concern which always warmed your heart.

"No, just stiff from being swollen. But at least the left and the right have calmed down and stopped fighting. Now they're just playing nice." You said as you used your knitting needles to poke at either side of your belly as they both seemed to squirm and kick now that they could hear Zorroku's voice.

"Hey, be nice to Mom. She still has to carry you for a while. Don't make me come in there and poke you myself." Zorroku insisted to your belly as he put a hand on either side and pushed his palms to your belly to make them "behave" as you laughed licentiously at his innuendo as did your mother.

"Should I leave and take the little ones with me?" Your mother asked teasingly.

"Maybe in a little bit. I wouldn't say no to some nice poking." You smiled up at Zorroku as you winked when you said 'poking'.

"Nor would I." Zorroku rumbled before he put his hands on either side of the rocking chair to steady you and lean down and kiss you softly, but with much promise as his kisses were warm and soft and familiar and downright delicious.

"You've been eating apricots again." He noted when he pulled away.

"Guilty as charged." You giggled as you popped another dried apricot into your mouth from the large tray of dried fruits and nuts next to you and chewed on them with a delighted hum and contented sigh.

"Does that mean we're having more boys again?" He asked as he looked from you and your tray to the set of twin boys that were building a small city out of their blocks while another set of girls, a year and a half younger were helping them rebuild the tower that had fallen earlier. All the wooden blocks had been stained and painted different colors after they had been sanded and smoothed so that they wouldn't give any of your children any splinters.

"Maybe, they're moving like they're Warchiefs already." You noted.

"But that means that we'll be needing to buy red fireworks from Kaboom when he comes through." Zorroku noted.

"We just might." You nodded.

"So, how was the clan meeting?" You asked before Zorroku groaned and dropped his head before he sat down on your little stool and took your poor little swollen feet into his lap and began massaging them and moving the swelling further up your legs which felt heavenly.

"Uh oh." You mom murmured from across the room to hear him respond like that but smile when she saw him sit down and rub your swollen feet.

"That bad huh?" You guessed.

"No, not bad, just that frustrating. No one wants to agree on what side of the road to move in what direction. I wish you would have come with me. You always seem to find a way to make everyone agree. Shuzug thinks we should ride on the left side of the roads and Nar thinks we should ride on the right." Zorroku explained.

"And let me guess, they both have very good convincing arguments about both?" You furthered.

"They do." Zorroku nodded.

"So let me ask you this, would you rather yield to other traffic to turn left, or yield to other traffic when you turn right?" You asked.

"I would rather yield to turn left." Zorroku answered.

"Then there you go. We should ride on the right side of the road so the ones on the right have the right of way to turn right but will have to yield and wait to turn left." You concluded.

"So how come you couldn't just come and say that to everyone else?" Zorroku asked as he pinched the tips of your toes only to pull on them just enough to crack the knuckles of your toes which felt amazing.

"You're holding my reasons." You laughed.

"Oh, right, sorry." Zorroku apologized before you pulled your feet from his hands so you could lean forward and take his handsome face in your hands.

"You are the Clan Chief. You are in charge. And while I appreciate you listening to others and their council, sometimes you have to put your foot down and make a decision. You are the one building your clan, your people, a city. That city should be clean, neat and organized. And you have every right to dictate how it will be so. You keep reminding me all the time to speak up for myself and say what's on my mind and make my own desires known and obeyed. So do you, Zorro. I know you don't want to be a tyrant, but you can't be indecisive either. Don't let little bratty know- it- all's, make you feel any less intelligent or make you doubt your own authority. The clan is just an extension of this house. You've had no problems dictating what you want in here. Don't let anything stop you from doing the same out there." You encouraged him as you had put your knitting down to hold his handsome face in your hands.

"But this is our house, our family, our clan, our city, our people. Your voice deserves to be heard and listened to just as much as mine does. And you're the only one with enough patience and practice to juggle them all. I just end up getting irritated and not wanting to go with anyone's idea." Zorroku admitted.

"Then you'll have to figure out how to either find a compromise in the middle or come up with an idea completely independent from the ones offered. So, in light of the issues, I suggest having multiple lanes to the road and a lane or two- in the middle - so those traveling in both directions can turn off of the main flow of traffic and turn where they want without disrupting the flow of traffic." You suggested.

"Orianna, write that down." Zorroku told the eldest daughter who giggled and quickly went to her chalkboard where she was practicing writing and wrote that down as you repeated it so she could write down every word as you helped her correct her spelling.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Zorroku thanked you by peppering your face with kisses as you giggled but returned them.

"Ok Mom, now, you can look after the kids, I'm gonna put mom down for a nap." Zorroku urged her.

"You got it Hun." Your mom smiled happily.

"But she isn't sleepy?" Ori asked as he readily picked you up out of your rocking chair and into his arms as he started to carry you out of the room.

"I will be Honey!" You cackled before you passed a couple of servants in the hall and directed them to watch the kids and help your mother while your husband and yourself took a rest. They all chuckled and nodded and went to look after the rest of your children while Zorroku walked up a flight of stairs to a bedroom and laid you down into the bed gently and reverently. It was a flurry of hands to get the other undressed as quickly as possible before Zorroku had you lay on your back, on the edge of the bed as he knelt on the floor. His knees were cushioned by pillows but to see your large pregnant belly and your large breasts bounce as he sheathed himself into you and started pistoning his hips into yours while your legs wrapped around his waist while he held your butt and hips in his hands.

You moaned in bliss and relaxed into the soft mattress and blankets as you basked in the glorious feeling of Zorroku's tender yet needy touch. He laid his upper body over you just enough to take a large nipple into his mouth to suckle on one before feasting on the other as sweet milk met his tongue both times. He could practically taste the sweet apricot in your breastmilk as the scent of peach blossoms were still on your skin like perfume as he wore the scent of fragrant soap like his own cologne. For having so much muscle, there was softness in his body too that only added to the comfort his presence brought you.

"Gods, there is nothing better in this world than seeing you like this." Zorroku murmured into your ear as he gently curved his upper body over yours so as not to put too much weight or pressure on your belly as his fingers found your stretch marks and reverantly carressed them, like each one was a treasure.

"Naked and being fucked senseless into the bed?" You offered with a light teasing tone that got Zorroku to snort a laugh as he slowed and simply grinded himself into you which you really loved.

"Pregnant with my children was what I was getting at. Every time I see your belly swell, my heart swells with love and pride just as much." He clarified as he kissed your cheek and kissed a trail down your jaw and neck.

"Well you keep blessing my belly with a lot to swell over." You cooed back at him as your hands had threaded into his soft hair and had grabbed handfuls of it to keep his face as close to yours as possible.

"And you keep blessing me with your love, so it's only natural right?" Zorroku posed.

"Right." You nodded before you pulled his face to yours to kiss him deeply before you felt both babies start to kick at his own gut for encroaching on their space which got you both to erupt into giggles.

"Definitely overprotective boys, fighting over Mom again." Zorroku teased as he sat up and soothed with his hands where they had been kicking previously.

"Not again." You whimpered, remembering how the first set of twin boys would try to push each other off while they nursed, each one under an arm as they did so. And Zorroku and yourself had to make a little roll out of a blanket to place between your breasts so that the two wouldn't have to look at each other while they nursed so that they would nurse in peace.

"They can fight all they want, they don't get to have you until they're out, until then, you're all mine." Zorroku insisted before he picked up the pace again and brought you to your release before getting his own as he filled your canal full as his seed had nowhere to go except back out around his length and made a pool on the floor by the bed.

"Remember the days when none of that would come out of me until your cock left me first?" You sighed and couldn't help but pout a little bit.

"Honestly, I never really noticed. As long as you enjoy having sex with me and it's not painful or uncomfortable for you in any way, I'm happy. You've been blessed to successfully bear two sets of twins already and are pregnant with a third set. Your body is accommodating its needs to deliver them all safely without putting your life in danger. That's all I could ever hope for and want. Especially from you. You've already given me more than enough. How could I ever need or want to ask for anything more?" Zorroku insisted as he tenderly cleaned the up mess he made in you and on the floor- with his own shirt before he tossed it over to the laundry hamper nearby before he saw the way you were looking down and to the side.

"Hey, what's wrong Baby?" He asked as he leaned over you again and gently turned your head to look at him again with the outside of his knuckle before palming your beautiful face in his hand and using the pad of his thumb over the apple of your cheek as he held himself up with his arm as it folded over your head to hold him up but wouldn't put too much pressure on you.

"Yalak got another bedroom servant this morning from the newcomers that came in today. He bought her just by looking at her and barely had her in his house before he got his first taste of her. He was complaining that..." You began before Zorroku scuffed and groaned and shook his head.

"Let me guess, 'he wanted another one, who was younger and prettier than Grat' right?" Zorroku supplied his own disappointment and irritation of disapproval in his own tone of voice as you nodded.

"Who was a virgin who had yet to bear a child who was tight enough to wrap his cock like a vice and no stretch marks on her belly." You breathed, the words tasting vile in your mouth like sour, bitter melon as you held your own belly selfconciously. But Zorroku only kissed up every single one in an effort to show you that he loved yours.

"He's an idiot. He's only my half brother and that's still too close of a relation for my taste. Don't worry about it My Love, Grat, if she's smart, will make him pay for it in ways I don't even want to think about or imagine. He'll pay for it when Grat gives birth to another son who will love her more than he will his own father. And his own daughters lose more respect for him in their eyes. And he'll pay for it when there is nothing more than lust to be had in his own bed but no peace in his house and in his family and no true, real love in either one." Zorroku predicted.

"And just because he feels that way, doesn't mean anyone else does. Especially me. I have always loved every part of you. Especially these, beause these are the proof of your body's sacrifice to carry our children well. They're the proof that our love is just as real as the children playing in the living room with your mom." Zorroku insisted as he reached down to touch them reverently again and kiss them again.

"I still love you with my whole heart, mind and soul. Nothing has ever changed that and nothing will ever change that. I will love you every moment I live. You are all I have ever wanted and desired from the moment I laid eyes on you. I still can't help but smell peaches and their beautiful blossoms whenever I see you or are near you. And it's a scent that's practically ingrained into my nose and mind and heart and soul. And it's a scent I have never once tired of. It's a scent that I search for, even in the dark because it always leads me to you. And making you happy has been the sole purpose of my existence and being a father to every child you have born to me has been the greatest honor and privilege I know." Zorroku insisted before he placed both hands to hold your face softly to keep your gaze locked with his.

"You have given me a home and a family, which is all I have ever wanted, especially from us as a couple. I was happy with just Orianna but you insisted on giving me two more sons and two more daughters so far and right now, I'm giddy with excitement with what you're carrying now. You have rescued me and saved me more times and in more ways than I could ever count. Your presence is all the blessing I want and need becaue your love is all that I crave. And wherever you are, is where I want to be. Being apart from you, even when it's in another room or even when you chose to stay home while I take care of clan affairs still always hurts. But always feels amazing when I get to be reunited with you. I have never wanted anyone in my bed other than you as my wife. And other than my own children joining us when there's bad weather, I never want anyone else in our marriage bed other than you. You are still the one and only woman I have married and will ever marry again. And that will never change. Please, don't doubt me for second." Zorroku reassured you as tears started to glass over your eyes and his as he pressed his forehead into yours.

"I never have. You have never given me a reason to doubt you. And I try not to.." You began before Zorroku cut you off by kissing you.

"You have never given me a reason to doubt you either. It's why I give to you without reserve and why I love you without measure and try to please you as often as you wish me to. I know you love me as much as I love you. I know you give me your all. You give our family your all like you always have and I'm sure you always will. You love every child the gods have blessed us with without limit or measure and you're the best mother in the world because you wake up every day and try your best. Just like I do. We both wake up every day and make the choice to love each other. To work together. And that's all we need to do." Zorroku reassured you as you smiled through your happy tears as your hand settled over the one that was on your cheek as your other hand palmed the other side of his face just as tenderly as he was touching yours before he turned to kiss the palm of your hand affectionately.

"Please, don't let my half brother's stupid mistakes in the making- cause you any distress or give you any doubts or fears. They will suffer the consequences of their mistakes. Not you. Never you. So let Yalak and my other brothers and half brothers get all the bedroom servants they want. And let all of the bedroom servants be the kind that want to secure their place by doing so. It means that only the truly good servants who will serve honestly without alterior motives are left. And those are the only ones we ever need to employ. All of by brothers and half brothers will pay for those bedroom servants dearly. But I am determined to never do the same. Why would I ever repay the one woman who has loved me for me with anything less than the best of myself?" Zorroku asked you rhetorically.

"I was just...afraid. It seems the more women come here, the younger and prettier they are." You excused.

"And again, I have never noticed. Because I have never cared to, nor will I ever either. Besides you, the only girls I ever notice are my own daughters. And besides you, those are the only other girls I will ever love but it's purely in a fatherly sense." Zorroku insisted.

"Obviously." You nodded.

"Obviously." Zorroku grinned as he nodded with you.

"So don't worry about it. Don't let any doubt ever creep into you. And if any ever does, let me know and I'll chase it away myself." Zorroku insisted.

"Ok. I'm happy to give you my all. I just don't understand how Grat did that and it's not enough for Yalak and I worry that I'll eventually not be enough." You admitted.

"You worry for nothing then, becaue such a day will never befall you. You give me your all, I give you mine in return. That's the way it always has been with us and the way it will always be. Besides, Yalak is a very stupid, very selfish man-child. He'll reap what he's sewing. Any man who invites more than one wife into his home is to invite trouble with it. Believe me, I've learned that lesson over and over with my own parents and especially my own father and brothers. Why do you think I steer clear of it as if it's plagued? And why do you think I chase off any man who ever tries to look at you that way?" Zorroku asked.

"Wait, what? What men? I've never seen any man ever try to express an interest in me other than you. I mean granted, I have never looked, but since we got married, I haven't seen or heard anything." You returned with a confused frown.

"Then I've been doing good keeping them far enough away for you to notice. Do you want them close enough to notice them?" He asked as you immediately shook your head no adamantly which made him smile brighter, his white teeth practically glowing.

"No, you're the only man I ever want or need. And frankly, I'm happy that any other would never cloud my vision of you. Because you're the only man I ever need to see, well, other than when our own sons grow up." You readily assured him.

"Good, that's the way it should be right?" Zorroku asked.

"Oh yeah. Wouldn't have it any other way." You readily agreed.

"Me either." He murmured before he kissed you softly yet firm enough for you to feel his resolve before he got ready to go another round with you.

When you awoke an hour after you had fallen asleep, you blinked in surprise and sat up in bed before you realized you were in a different tent. One with it's own fire pit that was making it quite warm and bathing it in a wonderful light along with lanterns around its vastness of its interior. There was no incense burning in this one though. You began to worry whose tent you had been put in. Was it Crowthu's? One of his son's? Had either Zorroku or Nar claimed you already? Or maybe if Crowthu was being kind, you were in one of his daughter's tent. If he had any daughters, because all you had seen so far were sons.

Razor was on a different perch and still eating. However all your things were carefully put around you and in the tent. Even everything you had been given by Khagra and his family, along with even more beautiful and very fine things. You were clearly in a bedroom like section of the tent and above your head was a lantern that also had an incense burner in it and you had a raised metal fire pit at the foot of the bed to keep the bedroom portion warm. You pushed the heavy fur blanket off of you and got up and explored your surroundings, you found more more treasures everywhere you looked.

There were a couple of very nice dressers on either side of the bed. There were many special armoires just for dresses, and another just for coats and what you assumed would be cloaks, judging by the fur cloak and fur coat in one of them. But otherwise they were all empty. Although the dressers were empty too, you had stacks and bolts of fabrics next to all of them. And the pile of them were organized by round bolts of fabric and other sections of folded fabric. Enough to make whole wardrobes of several garments from each fabric, all of it very fine fabric. Even lace! And tons of embroidery thread. Mostly gold thread. Only a third of the fabrics were gifted you from Khagra and his family. And the other two thirds were obviously from here. Was this your new room?

The bed you had slept on, was big and solid and extremely comfortable. It had an extra soft mattress. And it was covered by all kinds of blankets, soft silky ones, wool ones and fur ones, along with soft silky sheets too. It all smelled freshly laundered and free of fleas or any other bugs. It was the most comfortable bed you had ever slept in. Even Shuzug's bed or even Khagra's bed had never been this soft and luxurious when you had changed the sheets and bedding on them.

Next to the bed was a little table where it had a candle in a candle holder and a few styles of incense burners and several kinds of incense in tins. Each one with it's own spoon and an extra set of little spoons to guage how much incense you wanted from the loose incense. Just sniffing them, you recognized the incense that had been in Crowthu's family's tent. Even cold it smelled amazing and the more you looked around, the more incense burners you saw. The Thunder Herd Clan must have loved incense, and perfume and cologne and especially soap. Because each one smelled different and unique but very good. You even recognized Zorroku's preferred incense since you had recognized it from when he had caught you out of that tree that afternoon.

The scent had the memories of your dreams wash over you because he had the same scent in your dreams. You blushed profusely at the memories of them and wondered how much your imagination had stretched to give you such a dream. But it gave you a sense of giddiness, despite your senses screaming at you that he had to have several wives and that the dream was just that- a dream. A very silly, romantic, wonderful dream. But probably never a reality.

You looked out into the rest of the tent and it was just as amazing as the bedroom space. More fire pits and more lanterns lit throughout, lighting up the space and making it perfectly comfortable in here. There was a few wonderful and comfortable sitting areas, there was a desk area. With stacks of special paper and quills gallore. And even a bookshelf that was overflowing with books of all kinds as you recognized copies of some of your favorite books and couldn't help but smile happily to see them. All of it was extremely thoughtful and very appreciated.

The sitting areas had low couches piled with cushions and little throw blankets. Two very fine tea sets and a coffee set on a beautiful lacquered table between the couches for company in all of the different seating areas as each one seemed to have a color theme but the whole tent had different sections, each with it's own color theme. And each sitting area had vast and wonderful arrays of teas and coffees in containers. You couldn't help but smile fondly at it all.

And while you were inclined to feel overwhelmed again, the panic didn't return with it. Only joy and happiness. There was even a small washroom. With an assortment of soaps and fresh, clean water, both in washing basins and in huge barrels. And even a small tub that had it's own firepit under it so you could take heated baths in here. And mirrors to see yourself and room dividers to give you privacy from the rest of the tent before you noticed there were so many dividers in every room so you could have this space as open or as divided up as you wanted, at least in therory. The basins of fresh clean water with a mirror where you could wash your hands and your face at least. Which you immediately took advantage of, not realizing how dirty both had been. And even a new toothbrush and a bowl of purple toothpaste that smelled minty and a set of combs that you began to use. You relished in the flavor of the toothpaste and were happy to brush your teeth with one hand and combing your wild hair in another.

And you recognized a healer's kit when you saw one as it was nearby an yet another stand just for incense and lanterns. You practically had your own apothecary in another section. One your sister would drool over if she were here. And you found a very good healing balm that you applied to your scratches that you got when you had fallen out of the tree. And while this tent had a small section that was clearly meant for cooking and it's own little kitchen. It wasn't big enough to cook actual meals from. Only snacks. There were even all kinds of snacks packed into here. Nuts, dried fruits, jerky and you readily took one of the dried apricots and ate and smield when it was just as delicious now as it had been in your dreams. Special pots just for boiling water and a huge water barrel, filled with more fresh, clean water that tasted quite sweet actually.

But the more you searched for others, you didn't find them and after looking through every inch of the place. The only beings in this tent were Razor and yourself. There were no other doors that led to other areas. No curtains that led to other areas. And while the main tent had many sections so that you could add "rooms" of every possible purpose- it led to no other tents. And it was all self contained and it only had one bed. The one you had slept in. Which made you fear that a son had already claimed you and that you were in his space now. And while this tent did have the weapons that Shuzug and Khagra and his family had gifted you. It had no other weapons and you didn't recognize anything that you had seen on either Crowthu or any of his sons. Which only added to the mystery of who's tent you were in.

Then you remembered you had fallen asleep in front of Crowthu's family. Oh gods, you probably offended them by being so weak as to fall asleep with only two cups of tea in you. Not even wine or ale and you couldn't help but cry before Razor started chirping comforting to you, easily swooping down to land in your lap as you started petting him reassuringly as you sat back down on the soft bed.

"Bella? Peaches?" Glasha called out when she heard you from the next tent over before she came into your tent and gave you the brightest smile ever.

"Yes?" You asked as you wiped your eyes with your sleeves and tried to stop yourself from crying as you chirped and purred to Razor and pointed back to the perch as he leaped up and got back on it but still watched over you.

"Hi, I'm Glasha, Crowthu's firstborn daughter from the first Clan Chieftess, Sharn. It's wonderful to finally meet you! You're Bella, or Peaches as we've taken to calling you because you brought in so many! They're so good! And Zorroku told us to save every pit to plant to make more peach trees so we have! You're the Marfu from the Black Wolf White Rock Clan. Welcome to the Thunder Herd Clan! And if I can just say, Razor is the most amazing bird I've ever seen." She greeted you sweetly, warmly and excitedly as she came over and sat on the bed with you.

She was gorgeous and very well dressed, her own clothes beautiful and clean and her own hair braided gorgeously. You immediately liked her based on Razor's reaction to her alone plus you got a feeling this was your new best friend while you were here and you needed a friend right now.

"Thank you, how much trouble am I in?" You asked worriedly.

"Trouble?" Glasha tilted her head in confusion.

"I fell asleep in front of your family only after two cups of tea, they must be so disappointed in me for being so weak." You worried but she just looked at you like you in confused disbelief before she couldn't help herself and outright giggled at the preposterous notion.

"No, that tea was meant to relax you and help you sleep. We call it 'nap tea'. You've had a big, long day, you rode all day to get here. And we wanted to make sure you rested and got refreshed. That tea was supposed to make you sleep. You're not in trouble at all, don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong." Glasha reassured you as she reached out and pet your arm before she held and squeezed your hand comfortingly and could see what her brother Zorroku, her father and grandmother saw in you and liked you so much already.

"Oh," was all you could say in return as your tears dried up.

"But I did get to try what was in the pestle, that was delicious, do you have what you need to make more?" She asked you hopefully.

"Yes, yes I do. I uh, I suppose you should bring me to the kitchen to help make the next meal." You realized as you felt your satchels next to you and took the satchel that had your clothes and personal belongings in it and set it down next to the bed.

"Only if you want to, you don't have to." Glasha reassured you again.

"But that's why I'm here, I'm here to cook." You moved to get out of bed.

"You're here to make our family whole. The cooking is a bonus." Glasha giggled and you gave her a funny look.

"That would be news to me." You found yourself saying.

"Who's tent am I in?" You asked as you looked around, still in awe of the luxury that surrounded you. Especially surprised to see all the gifts Khagra and his family bestowed on you, surrounding you. You never thought you would see them again, or if you did, it would be in the possession of someone else.

"Yours. Do you like it? Zorroku got you the best tent he could find and he hoped it would be big enough. But if it isn't. This tent can still have a few more rooms attached to it to make it bigger if you need it bigger. Is it big enough for you?" She asked.

"Oh, it's mine? But who do I share it with? Surely this isn't all for me." You asked.

"It is all for you. You don't share it with anyone but Razor. And all of this is for you and it's all yours. Are you not happy with it? We have others that might be more to your liking." She offered.

"No! I am perfectly happy with it. I'm just..not used to this much. I don't..." You tried to excuse.

"My father told us that you were used to living in a small house with your family. And that despite being a Master of Feasts, you were not given accommodations that reflected such a high status. And he wanted you to have a dwelling of your own that reflected both the status in your previous clan to the one you have in ours. Don't worry, my tent is just as big and just as nice as this one. He adopted you, and you're his daughter now. He will see to it that you are always comfortable, safe and well cared for just like me and all my siblings. Even his daughters in law are treated with the same care as he treats me and all of my sisters. And he has always cared for us with the same love and attention and affection as he has had for my brothers, if not more so. My adopted mother Yotul complains that he spoils us. But he insists that he is just setting the standard for our treatment and expects that when and if we choose to marry, our husbands will treat us just as well as he has, if not better." Glasha beamed happily.

"But I'm of no relation to him." You frowned.

"So? He's the Clan Chief, he has made you his Marfu daughter, which is what he has made all of his daughters in law, who are really excited to finally meet you too." Glasha answered.

"My other brothers filled your home with the best stuff we had in the spoils horde along with all the gifts the Black Wolf White Rock Clan gave you too. If you want incense, we have several varieties that we got from the last raid. They're all there on your bedside table and should be around the other incense burners. And the incense burner above your head is best for the cone incense that burns very slowly. My favorite is the lilac incense. It makes it smell like lilac bushes are blooming right in your home. And the jasmine ones. And the gardinia ones too. And we even have an incense house where you can pick out or even make your own blends of incense if whatever you have in here isn't what you like. And this is netting to keep out mosquitos that try to enter the tent. But there's special incense burners by the door that have mosquito repellent incense so that they won't even try to fly into the tent. And the tent itself has special flaps and netting that is fine enough that mosquitos won't squeeze through but will let a good breeze through on the nice days when it's a comfortable temperature out. Otherwise this tent has several layers that will either keep it cool in the summer or warm in the winter." She explained as she pointed to all of the things around the tent.

"You must be extremely special if you got all this given to you by your old clan. My father and my brothers said you were the adopted daughter of Warchief Khagra himself that he and his wife called you 'daughter' and that all his daughters called you 'sister'. But he said that while they said that to you, they didn't treat you that way. Why is that?" She asked curiously.

"Because I was thier kitchen slave." You answered.

"You were their kitchen slave but they called you daughter? That doesn't make any sense." Glasha frowned.

"Nothing has made sense since I woke up this morning." You admitted.

"Well I'm sure once you settle, things will start to. My dad says that you get overwhelmed easily so that's why it's just me in here. and that if you have any questions at all, come to me or anyone else you want to and we will answer them honestly." Glasha insisted.

"Oh, thank you. Why did your father and brothers come to get me in the first place?" You asked her.

"Because you're the missing piece to make the family whole. My grandmother has insisted that you are family found." She answered with an easy and true genuine smile.

"Most of my brothers want to marry you actually. And they're all trying to impress you by getting you the best they can get their hands on." Glasha grinned mischievously.

But you frowned and looked at her like she was crazy. You felt you knew that wasn't true, not unless what you believed to be a secret was now well known here. But if that were the case it was being blown way out of proportion, for now you just had to play dumb until you figured it out.

"I'm just a cooking servant, that's what I've been all my life. That's what I woke up as this morning. And I'm content to be so. I don't need all of this, I'd be happy with just a bed roll in the kitchen." You answered as you shook the sleep from your head.

"You may think that of yourself now, but our grandmother and the rest of my family sees you differently. Especially my father and all my brothers. My grandmother was the one who told my father and my brothers to go make peace and an alliance with the Black Wolf White Rock Clan and exactly what to offer to try to lure you away from your old clan. She had them sleep all day yesterday and then to leave late last night and to ride all night just to get to you. She says that under your care as a Warchieftess since whoever you choose to marry will become a Warchief if they're not already. Which right now, only Zorroku and Silug are Warchief's to my father right now. But that if you choose a husband among my brothers, that you will know even more peace and happiness than you have ever known before." She repeated confidently.

"How could she know that?" You asked her.

"She's a very powerful sorceress. And she's been teaching me the art, and the craft. And I see what she sees in you. I know you must be scared and have a lot of questions and have probably tried to prepare yourself for the worst. And I know you fear us. But please don't be afraid of us. We would never hurt you. We're your friends and family first and you are our equal, not our servant. Never our servant." Glasha insisted.

Well, fuck, ok, so that's how they knew you existed. You showed up on the Astral Plane after all. The last witch's spell to hide you from it must have worn off or Mama Arob's own magic must be more powerful than Grub's and was able to see underneath it.

"But I'm a human. That goes against every tradition every orc clan have. No Warchief is allowed to have a human wife. Not unless he has at least one or two full blooded others above her since humans weaken strong orc family lines." You gently argued, repeating what was common law among every orc clan you had ever encountered.

"That's not true at all! I see every day how humans and orcs mix and mix well and humans don't weaken orcs, if anything they make them stronger, they add intelligence and beauty. The Thunder Herd Clan is very different from other clans though. You'll hear it in our language and you'll see it by the way we treat others and each other. We know some ways become old, and we understand that you abandon the old in favor of the new. Just like the grasses, you move on when they get old to find fresh new grass that feeds better than the old. And you are the epitome of fresh new grass." Glasha explained with another giggle.

"If you're worried about anything or anyone, it's probably Yotul but she shouldn't give you any trouble from now on. She is not from the Thunder Herd Clan. She has always had trouble understanding that, and fitting in with this clan." Glasha added.

"Oh. How often does the clan move to find new grass?" You asked thoughtfully as you considered her words carefully.

"Only twice a year. Once in fall to the winter grounds, then again in spring to the summer grounds. And we just moved here to our summer grounds only a couple of days ago that's why my father and my brothers came and got you now so that your seeds will grow into a proper garden to be harvested this summer and fall before we move to the winter grounds. But Grandma told us that with the seeds in your bags, you'll make a garden so great, we won't need to move at all in only a years time. That we'll move to the winter grounds for the last time this winter, but next spring when we come back, we'll be back for good." Glasha beamed and you simply listened to this revelation, not wanting to believe your ears because it was too good to be true.

"Come, my sisters and I have already started to make the dirt ready for you to start planting tonight. It's a full moon tonight, that's the blessing for the seeds you'll plant and why they got you when they did." Glasha said as she grabbed your hand and gently pulled you from bed and led you out of your tent to the gardens space outside the kitchen tent that was nearby.

The sun was just finishing setting and the moon was already rising, it was now dusk where she and her sisters and the other servants had already dug up the earth to get it ready for you. You almost started crying tears of joy to see it. You were so moved by the gesture.

"Marfu Peaches!" The other girls greeted happily as they came over and hugged you tightly and kissed your cheeks affectinately.

"Hi, I'm Grat, did you sleep ok?" She asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I slept great, that nap tea sure did do the trick." You answered.

"Oh good, it always does. I made sure to put the different fabrics by your dressors so you can easily pick out what fabric you want for your clothes and we can take you to the seamstress tomorrow if you'd like to get you more clothes ok?" She offered.

"Oh, yeah, that sounds really nice. Thank you that was really thoughtful of you." You thanked her.

"No problem, you're a Marfu Daughter of Clan Chief Crowthu. Every daughter and every Marfu Daughter has whole wardrobes for every season. But it's spring and it'll be summer before you know it. So that's why I put the lighter fabrics towards the top. Did you like your tent? I know it's kind of slapped together and nothing matches anything else. It was kind of put up in a hurry while you took a nap. But another one can be made the way you want it while you stay in that one." Grat revealed.

"Honestly, it's more than I've ever been used to. It's so much more than I could have ever asked for." You answered.

"She said she'd be happy with a bed roll in the kitchen." Glasha revealed.

"Oh gods no!" The other girls laughed.

"No, no, no, no, no. No Marfu daughter should ever sleep like that. I know you woke up as a kitchen servant this morning but you're going to bed tonight and every night from now on as a Marfu daughter. I know it's probably a big change that you're not used to. Hell it took me a month to get used to it once I married Yalak and became a Marfu Daughter myself. But they treat women, every woman- right in this clan. Ask any woman, no matter her station, and they'll tell it to you straight. Most other clans like to make up horrible stories about this clan, but that's only to hide the fact that most women have flocked to this clan because of the way all the men here treat their women. Men in this clan are very clean, both in body and home and they clean up after themselves like mature adults too. We all bathe daily, if not multiple times a day especially in the summer when we all sweat from the heat. Men in this clan have been raised since infancy to treat their women well. To be an equal parent in the home, love all their children, no matter the gender. Even if a child decides to take on another from the one they were born with. The Thunder Herd Clan as a whole is almost obsessed with cleanliness. The biggest items anyone trades or sells- is toothpaste, shampoo, soap, or perfume or cologne or incense. Or even brushes of all kinds and combs. Fortunes can be made and spent on those things." Grat grinned.

"I did really like that toothpaste." You admitted.

"See! I knew you would! That's why I put it in there along with brand new brushes and combs. And because it's purple, it'll make your teeth white-er since teeth naturally yellow. And it has special ingredients to make your teeth stronger while it makes them white-er too. When I first came my teeth were in pretty bad shape but with just a few months of brushing my teeth after every meal and especially before I went to bed and once I woke up. My teeth don't hurt, they don't discolor anymore. And of course the moment babies start to have their teeth come in, we make a big deal about teaching them to brush their teeth too." Grat explained.

"Oh, well thank you so much. I still feel so unworthy of it all." You admitted.

"And that's ok. I did too. It'll go away soon enough. As soon as you start to believe that you're worthy, which you definitely are, you'll feel less and less unworthy the more time goes on and the more you give yourself a chance. So be kind to yourself and give yourself the chance to get used to it. You're the missing puzzle piece to this family and we're all so happy you're finally here. And I can't wait for these peach pits to grow into trees. I'm sure once you see the trees growing and blooming and blossiming, you will feel you're doing the same." Grat reassured you as did the other Marfus who all began to share their similar experiences as you felt so much more comfort in realizing you weren't alone and that your feelings had been felt and shared before by the others as this whole scenerio felt more and more normal now, with every woman's experience.

Then you got your seeds and saplings and other plants and carefully planted them according to how your mother had always planted her plants as Glasha and all her sisters and sisters in law all did the same. And in between planting all the peach stones from all the peaches they had eaten, they all continued to talk to you and get to know you so you could get to know them and the rest of the family to a greater extent.

They told you that Zorroku had absolutely insisted that each peach pit should be saved for you to plant or do whatever you wanted with them. So you directed them to plant all of them in a grid pattern to make an orchard. And you planted other orchars with apple seeds and pear seeds and apricot seeds and plum seeds, and nectarines and other fruit and nut trees and bushes and saplings that you brought from home and that they had on hand. So that it would be several mighty orchards and a proper grove and many vineyards.

You were so happy and thrilled Zorroku had actually listened to you. And that you and the other daughters and marfus and the myriad of servants now had hundreds of pits to plant. And once they were planted, Glasha and her sisters got special water out of a cauldron that had been moved from the kitchen to the garden. They all used it to water all the seeds and saplings. Glasha proudly informed you that it was 'blessed water' and you didn't argue with her. Instead you got some of the water yourself, filling a bucket full and a ladle. You watered what you planted too, very much so, to the point you thought you over watered it.

Then the crows seemed come to you once you were done. A whole flock and they outright landed all over your arms and shoulders and even your head which got the other girls to laugh at how silly you looked. All the crows greeted you with 'Hi Bella!', 'Hi Sunshine!' or 'Hello Bella!', 'Hello Sunshine! How are you?' You greeted them all back in turn, by name, recognizing each one.

"It seems I have some correspondence to do, excuse me." You excused yourself with a laugh and walked back to your tent with your arms stretched out wide, carrying all of them on your head, shoulders and arms and even hanging off your belt and skirt as you carefully walked so as not to accidentally kick any of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 23 15
For centuries, humans and magical creatures coexisted together harmoniously. However, as time went on, the species started to drift apart. When a hat...
402 53 26
'This world is sick. And we are nothing more than mere symptoms.' Over four centuries ago the sun set - and never rose again, plunging the world into...
11.2K 182 29
It's a story of a girl name Ayana and she's friends with mahiru, they have been friends since middle school. One day, After school they both pick up...
The Exiled Gem By Niva Ramish

Historical Fiction

21.7K 1.6K 96
Exiled from her own land - to be executed if she ever returns, Princess Alexandra finds herself turning a spy for the enemy. Because, well, they impr...