Crushed Rose (RWBY X Negative...

By LordofChaosEmperor

Abused, Neglected, Depressed, Broken, and Suicidal. All words that describe you, [Y/N], the "child" of the fa... More

A Horrifying Realization
Revealing Family Sins
A Sad Awakening and Reunion
A Midnight Intruder
Broken Dreams
A Desperate Request
A Meeting and A Farewell
An Unexpected Attack
A Beacon of Hope
The Future of This Story
Just to Inform People

Happy " "day

41.4K 224 601
By LordofChaosEmperor

My first story I know it isn't original but I want to give it a shot. There will be some differences to most stories. Also things will be explained later on. With that said enjoy.

[Y/N] POV
Another day in my worthless life as I wake up with familiar pains, my arm broken, one of my eyes unable to open, and my legs barely able to support me as I wait for Taiyang Xiao Long to give me today's orders. I've "lived" here for a few years as a sort of servent/stress reliever to them. Eventually my door opens to reveal him.

Tai: Listen up brat, today is Ruby's birthday, I want you to remain here and don't make a sound understand?

I nod as speaking without permission is forbidden

Tai: Good.

He says as he punches me hard in the stomach making me cough up blood before leaving. I fall to the floor in pain as I wait for my next assignment from Summer Rose and Raven Branwen.

*Timeskip*

Summer and Raven come for their daily "fun"

Raven: Alright weakling you know what to do.

She says as her and Summer strip naked as I do the same.

*Timeskip*

It was night time as I hear a knock on my door revealing Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long.

Ruby: Hey wimp, look what I got [shows toy scythe and cape]. Plus yang got a cool scarf.

Yang: Oh I forgot to ask what did You get?

[Y/N]: Nothing because I'm a waste of life.

Yang: That's right, and dad wants to see you.

[Y/N]: Understood

I walk to the stairs only to be pushed down as I look up I see everyone for a second as I'm punched by Tai as a loud crack is heard.

Tai: Listen up brat, we're going out for ice cream, while we're gone I want the house cleaned up got it?

I nod as everyone leaves. I then begin to cry as I realize I'm all alone in this house. I've come to a decision, I'll give Ruby the best gift I can give her.

Qrow POV

I can't believe I'm letting this happen to an innocent kid. I've been wanting to get [Y/N] out of there, but thanks to things like Raven's semblance I won't be able to get very far. I'm shaken out of my thoughts by Summer.

Summer: Is something wrong Qrow?

Maybe I could get her to convince everyone to treat [Y/N] better.

Qrow: I've been thinking lately that [Y/N] has been doing a good job recently. He deserves a reward right?

3rd POV

Summer thought about it and agreed and eventually convinced everyone else. So they decided to by [Y/N] his favorite ice cream flavor.

*Timeskip*

Everyone returned home and saw the house was clean as Ruby and Yang were told to get [Y/N].

Ruby: [Y/N], could you open the door,we want to talk to you.

...Silence

Ruby: [Y/N]...Big brother?

Yang: I've got this.

Yang punches the door open to reveal a terrifying sight.

So first chapter done. Any criticism or feedback would be appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC