Love sweet like sugar- lxread...

By dialmyg

Ever wanted to date the words greatest detective L Lawliet! Well you can't but you can read and imagine it :)... More

Welcome
Cheater!L x reader
L x Idol! Reader
Tired! L x reader (short)
L x Sick! Reader
Cutter! L x reader
L x Drunk! Reader
The pocky game (L x reader) short
L x Run away! Reader
L x cheater?Reader
Kittens (L x Reader)short
Accident (L x Injured! Reader)
Scared (L x Pregnant! Reader)
1K reads
How you make me feel better (L x Reader)
Confession (L x Reader)
Friends can only stay friends
Just say it (L x shy! Reader)
Friends can only stay friends (pt 2)
Perfect (L x Reader) short
Friends can only stay friends (Pt3)
What are you doing? (L x Cutter! Reader) short
I failed...(L x Reader)
Clothes (L x Reader) Short
Jerks (L x Reader) high school AU
Lies (L x reader) Pt 2
Lies (L x Reader) Pt 3
Sleep (L x reader) short
Love story (L x Reader)
Lies (L x Reader) pt 4
Lies (L x Reader) Pt.5
Kiss and make up (L x reader) short
Important (not a oneshot)
Lies (L x Reader) Pt. 6
Please Eat (L x Anorexic! Reader)
Goodbye My Love (L x Reader)
First date
Request
Helping you move on.
What to do now. (Request)
Im sorry for all these updates
Helping You Move On. Pt.2
Strawberry Champagne (short)
Why so shy?
Caught
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!//NEW L BOOK
Sorry, you got the wrong number.
Sorry, you got the wrong number pt2
REQUESTS!
Fast as lighting (REQUEST OS)

Lies (L x Reader) pt1

4.9K 75 81
By dialmyg

•This is an updated version! The other parts to Lies is currently being/have been updated.•

Has it really been two years since my whole world change.
Gosh, time really does fly by when you're in love.
I'm just happy he's mine and I'm his.

Finally, we finished a case we had both been working on for months and we were flying back home in England.

On the flight back on L's private jet we had just about an hour left before we arrived so, we just relaxed and laid back since we hadn't had the chance to.

L was on his laptop flipping through cold cases he had been sent and files to kill his boredom.

"Lawliet use a neck pillow or lean your seat back so you can lay down or something so your neck and back don't hurt as much" I say, setting my phone down and look over to him.

"I'm fine my love I'm used to it" He says looking over at me with a smile.

"Still I don't want you to have a lot of back pain when your only twenty-four..." I said rubbing his back

"Well I had it when I was a kid, so what difference does it make that I'm in my twenties." He takes a bit out of some short cake.

"I just don't want your back to hurt" I rest my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes.

"You always worry about me so much." leaning his head on mine he smiled and holds my hand.

"Well yeah your my boyfriend, what else am I supposed to do." I look up at him seeing his pretty face.

"Let me worry about you" he kissed my forehead softly before pulling up the fuzzy blanket and wrapped it around me.

I smiled before falling asleep.

•Time Skip•

"Love...love...wake up~" L's soft voice woke me up.

I yawn as I opened my eyes to see L poking me.

"Ah finally" he says smiling and rubs my head. "Come on love, we finally got here" He stood up holding out his hand.

I smiled as I stretched my arms out and L took me by my hands and pulled me up into a hug

"Now lets go." He said getting bags.

After a long car ride we made it back home.
Walking into our room and set our bags down.
I stretched my arms out as I yawned and I felt L hug me from the behind.

"Are you still tired?" he asked resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm always tired lawli. I just want to take a long nap" I play with his hair enjoying his warmth.

"Well why don't you take a nap until I can set things up and I'll wake you when we start okay?" He offered.

"Well... okay" I smiled.

"Good now go sleep love and I get everything set up."he said giving me a small peck and leaving.

I changed into some comfortable clothes and finally crashed.

•nap skip•

I opened my eyes and turned over and saw L flipping through files that had been sent to him.

Stretching and I sit up in bed.

"Love did I wake you?" L turned in his chair and looked at me.

"No not really." I yawned and got out of bed. "Do you want tea?" I asked grabbing my phone and seeing if I had any notifications.

"That sounds good." He said, he went onto his computer and continued to scroll through cases being sent to him all the time.

I warm up some tea and grab two cups.

In my cup I pour the tea and add some milk and sugar just for a little bit of sweetness.
In Ls cup I fill it to the top of sugar cubes and pour the tea over it and it slowly melts away the cubes.

I wouldn't drink my tea like this since it's in a paste like consistency but to each their own.

"Here's your tea." I said setting his cup of tea down on the desk .

"Thank you love" He smiled as he drank that cup of sugar moistened by tea as if it was water.

I nodded as I sat down next to him.

He was looking at a particular file that looked somewhat interesting to him.

"So what's this one about?"

"Well, There are these murders happening once every 6 days, They seem to switch off between men and women, none of which have any particular connections to each other so it doesn't seem like they are targeting anyone in specific, but at random. There's also has been no evidence of the killer anywhere on the crime scenes but they all die in the same way."

"How do they die?" I asked.

"They are killed by stabbing to the neck and then a note with every victim with a letter written on it. There's 7 murders so far and they spell out "love you"."

"A yandere?"

"Maybe but because none of these people have a connection bring anyone together it's a bit hard to try to connect it all."

"Oh...then is it possible for attention"

"That's what I was thinking also- are they trying to get someone in specific to noticed them...if so who.."

"Hmm..." I looked at the evidence "well what type of person do you believe this type of person is?"

"A sadist if you seen the body's it's obvious they wanted it to be a very painful death and I believe a young person possibly through the ages of 17-22"

"Why?"

"I have a feeling it's just a young person and they are after attention, the times these peoples death happen after school hours and are usually dead by 6 so they could possibly have somewhere to be they 8- but then" L paused looking through the papers "and it's not often people over 30 just kill younger people and old and leave a message so juvenile? and just leave them in woods like it a sacrifice many teens do for occult like reasons, sacrifice or attention." he paused again " they are trying to get noticed by someone possibly a cult but I doubt cults usually leave notes on their victims or maybe it's just trying to fool with the police or...." he sipped his tea.

Right when he about to talk again there was a knock on the door

"I'll go see who it is" I said as I got up

I walked up to the door and opened it to see a thin girl probably similar height to me or taller by probably a few inches she did have pastel pink lolita heels on and she had long light brown hair with bight green eyes and pale skin.

She wore a light pink sweater and white skirt and white socks.

She was gorgeous I was envious on how someone can look so cute and pretty and adorable at the same time.

"Hello..can i help you?" I asked.

"Oh good afternoon I'm looking for...Ryuzaki?" The girl said in a soft and sweet voice looking at me with her pretty green eyes I envied so much.

She was so much more prettier than me I was honestly wishing I could be as pretty as she is.

"Kimi?" I hear L's voice.

Her face lit up when she heard his voice,
"Lawliet?" She said with joy.

"Hello kimi" L said as I opened the door more to let her in

"It's you!" She said smiling as she pulled him into a hug while her bracelets jingled.

"Lawliet it's been so long" she smiled.

"Indeed it has, kimi I would like you to meet my girlfriend (Y/n)" L said turning to me as he pulls away from the hug.

"Oh I'm sorry hello I'm Kimi Nakumara its a pleasure meeting you I used to be a childhood friend of L's " she smiled

Childhood friend?

"It's nice meeting you too! you're just so pretty." I said.

"Aw really thank you so much!" she smiled "your pretty as well I love your hair."

"No way your hair is so much more prettier than mine-"

"Okay well Kimi is here to help us on the case, she has helped me on cases before and I think she could be useful to help us. (y/n) would you like to explain and tell her what we have so far while I get started on the basic Analysis on the crime scenes and such?" he asked.

"Oh yeah sure."

Soon after she was all caught I we all started working .

I noticed she was really attached to L and L was too .

It was sweet to see L did care for others which I know he does but it's rare seeing him friendly with others besides Near or Mello or Matt.

But something was kinda off but I can't put my finger on it.

I don't know why but there's something off with them .

"Hey (Y/n)" Kimi said.

"Huh, oh yeah?"

"Let's hang out at the mall at 2pm tomorrow what do you think?"

"What about the case.."

"It's okay L said we can go" she smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah he can never say no to me, and he at least need to get different clothes besides those that he wears- did you know he's been wearing those same clothes since he was a kid, it was always be the same white long sleeve and blue jeans and here he is a grown adult wearing the same things" she giggled.

"Oh sure i would love to hang out with you guys!" I smiled.

"Great I'll go tell Lawli then" she smiled and got up.

As she walked away something stuck around in my mind.

L Can never say no to her?

-im trying to fix these besties but man I can't with myself. I tried to keep this as its original as much as possible but I cringe.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 10.3K 52
*COMPLETED STORY* This is my first ever story on Wattpad so I don't really know if this is gonna turn out any good but I just REALLY wanted to do thi...
3.2K 84 2
𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏 𝒕�...
6.1K 42 16
𝖨'𝗆 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖸𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖨 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 15-16 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝖨 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖺...
1.3M 25.5K 78
☆ Random oneshots with characters/ people from: anime, manga, books, k-pop, comics, tv shows, youtube, etc. ☆ Most of the people I love are fictiona...