A different perspective

By ZoeRequiemMurphey

A lie that was an accident, a girl caught in the middle of it. A story never meant to be told, the unknowing... More

Different then things seem (prologue)
The Milk
Who's the freak
All we see is light (and maybe lies)| Part 1
All we see is light (And maybe lies)| Part 2
The W̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ Carpet seemed to Burn
Kahoot (dunno gotta call it something)
The distance is too wide
Fake your way Through
The Connor Project
Connor's Best Friend
The Filler Chapter TM

Intermission

37 1 0
By ZoeRequiemMurphey

WHAT IS UP MY DUDES?

NOW FIRST THINGS FIRST:

Thank you for staying in this god awful fic. If you read this far then you're amazing. THANK YOU WILLA, I KNOW ITS PROBABLY ONLY YOU. 

Speaking of that, Willa, Mallary, and Caleb are all real people. I got Mallary's and Calebs permission that the most likely forgot and Willa is the one human who actually READS the fic. Thank you. (i mean if your not her and you read it then idk man) They all have different last names but they are described realistically with the accuracy of a bad writer.

Now, I will not start again at To Break In A Glove. I will be creative! hahahahahahaaaa this will end 'terrific'. 

Now go to the bathroom, get some popcorn, do whatever people do in intermission, and have some fun.

(oh btw im seeing Be More Chill February 20th GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CAST FOR THE OPENING ON THURSDAY!) 

THIS IS WILLA. SHES VERY NICE. VR BAD QUALITY COMPUTER SORRY.

THIS IS MALLARY. A WHILE AGO. IM SORRY.

HERES ME WEARING A PAPER BAG.

Ive yet to get a picture of mr coneman. (caleb) (no but today he wore a cone) (it was character thing) (i was zoe) (yeet)

By the way me and Willa don't hate each other or got into that fight. She volunteered to be in the book and I told her about the plan and she agreed. We are good buds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.3K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...