Insta

By MinhosTwin

Nct is a nine member group. They are the first, and only openly gay group. Not all of Korea is accepting of t... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101 pt2
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
(nct)127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
138
139 (2/14 pt1)

137

658 12 11
By MinhosTwin

double(?) date (babysitting)

"Chenle, I am royally pissed that I have to babysit you and your boyfriend on your date because your mother doesn't trust you two enough to be ethical in public." Was the first thing Mark said when Chenle opened the front door.

"Bye, mom, Mark Hyung is here!" Chenle closed the front door not forgetting to check if its locked properly, "Sorry, Hyung. I have no idea what eth- erical? emic- that word. I never learned it."

"In that case, Chenle, I am royally pissed that I have to babysit you and your boyfriend on your date because your mother doesn't trust you two enough to behave correctly in public."

"Oh, why didn't you just say that at first? You know I don't get bug words and shit." Mark groaned and walked farther ahead towards the elevator. Chenle laughed and followed closely behind him. Walking down the street and an extra two blocks wasn't long to get to the infamous NCT dorms. Chenle wasted no time running up to the doors and banging on them like some maniac and of course Mark had to smack the back if his head and pull him away.

"You are literally unbelievable." He sighed. He was happy when he woke up. Reason being, his boyfriend sent him a cute text which was rare. Then an hour later Chenle's mom called asking if Mark could supervise her son's date. Mark politely accepted and asked his boyfriend if he wanted to double date, he of course said yes so Mark wouldn't be completely alone with two hormonal teenagers.

The door opened revealing a wild angry looking Yuta and the first thing Chenle did was push past him and run around inside looking for Doyoung, his only chance of safety. Yuta, obviously chased the kid around until he actually found Doyoung conversing with Kun in Renjun's room. Strange considering both of them have their own rooms.

"DOYOUNG HYUNG SAVE ME!" He jumped onto the man and frantically wrapped all of his limbs around him. Mark, being the ethical one of the two, closed the front door of the place he didn't even live in, and quietly found his boyfriend in his own room and started up a conversation.

"What'd you do this time?"

"Oi, that was me at the door."

"Figured. He was having a really good dream too. You're on your own kid." Doyoung peeled Chenle off of him and went back to talking to Kun. Chenle frowned and moved across from Doyoung and sprawled himself over Kun.

"Oh, my dearest, most favoritest-"

"Not saving you. And favoritest is not a word." Kun responded without even sparing him a glance. Chenle was about to speak up but screeched instead whenYuta cane in the room and removed him from Kun and carried the screaming boy away.

"RENJUN! SAVE MEEEEE!" Chenle screamed. Poor everyone. Not just the people in this dorm room, but the entire building and all the other SM artists that live there. Suddenly a Yuta height boy appeared in front of the two.

"Leave my boyfriend alone regardless of what he did to you, or I cut your dick off and shove it in your belly button."

"God, Renjun! I fucking felt that. Here take the kid, I don't really care." Yuta dropped Chenle who caught himself with his feet and walked off to take a nap.

"Hi, Junnie. Sorry you had ti deal with that. Doyoung wouldn't help me for some reason."Chenle said to his boyfriend.

"Oh, its fine. Lets get Mark and Hyuk so we can get to that movie." Renjun suggested and of course Chenle had agreed. They found the two talking aimlessly about how carpets and rugs were completely different and people needed to understand that, bu their conversation got cut off when Chenle interrupted them saying the he and Renjun were ready to go.

"So what are we even seeing?" Donghyuk asked when they got in the line to purchase tickets.

"No idea. Whatever is most interesting I guess." Chenle shrugs. Maybe it wasn't mentioned that chance and Renjun didn't plan this out at all and just wanted to be alone with each other without someone constantly bothering them so they set a last minute movie date up.

"Hi, how many, and what movie will you be seeing?" The girl asked.

"Yoooo, dude... Daisy? Is that you?" She looked at Mark. Long and hard.

"No way... Mark? Mark Lee?"

"It's been forever! How you been?"

"I been fine. How have you been? See you and Chenle are still friendly, huh."

"I've been alright. Of course Chenle and I are still friends. The four of us still ride or die for each other."

"Ohhh, so that means Jisung and Jaemin are still in the picture too then?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Who's he?"

"Ah, my boyfriend. And he's Chenle's boyfriend- what happened to you staying updated on NCT life?"

"Oh, I fell off that train a minute ago. Not that they're bad or anything, they definitely aren't. It's just other groups have been on my mind lately."

"Oh yeah? Who?"

"The Boyz. You got me."

"Wait, don't tell me you still crush on Haknyeon."

"I can't help it!"

"Oh god. Do you two keep in touch? I lost contact with almost everyone after graduation."

"Yeah, we talk from time to time."

"Can you two stop talking English and move?! Some people are trying to see a movie!" A person further back in the line yelled.

"I'm sorry. So four tickets to..?"

"Uhh, Fifty Shades Freed. Nice to see you again, Jungahn" Chenle replied with a smirk and payed.

"Mhm, you too, China's most prized possession. Here are your tickets, enjoy the movie. Mark my numbers on yours, keep in touch." Mark smiled and the group of friends started walking.

"Chenle, why would you pick a movie about sex? Especially when you're most likely not gonna even pay attention to it?" Mark asked in a quiet frantic manner. Chenle grabbed Renjun's hand and practically dragged him to the room their movie was in.

They were early so there weren't many people in the room and those that were were sitting in the middle and towards the front. The four boys made their way to the back, not the very back but up there. Mark and Donghyuk decided to sit in the seats behind Renjun and Chenle because it would give them a better view of those two. It was just the previews now so Renjun went to get them all some snacks for during, although Mark found it pointless because only he and Donghyuk would be the ones eating. Renjun came back seconds before the lights dimmed all the way and the movie began to play. He quickly distributed the snacks out to the everyone before settling down and listening to the English that soon filled the room.

"How much you wanna bet they'll be at it halfway through?" Hyuk whispered to Mark ten minutes in. Mark had been watching the boys in front of him like a hawk one because he was making sure there was no funny business like he was asked to, and the other reason is that he didn't want to watch the funny business on screen.

"Eh, I give em twenty... Thirty minutes top before they try something. What's your wager?"

"I get to spend the weekend at your house and see your family life."

"You could do that if you just asked to."

"What was that?"

"I said okay. I don't wager anything. I can have anything I want from you already." Mark whispered back. Donghyuk nodded and went back to watching the actual movie and the movie in front of him.

A good half an hour later Chenle initiated the first move; holding hands. Most would think nothing of it as did Donghyuk but Mark knew that it meant trouble. A good five minutes later Chenle's hand moved out of Mark's sight and he nudged Donghyuk who wasn't paying attention at the moment. They both waited for anything from Renjun, a look around, looking at Chenle, even just looking down for a split second but that never came. Chenle shortly after moved his hand back in front of him and used the napkins Renjun brought to wipe them. That threw off the two because one, there was no way Renjun just got a hand job and didn't move or look anywhere but the screen the entire time and Chenle only used one hadn't so why was he wiping both? Male and Donghyuk couldn't see if there was anything on the napkins either so they left it alone with plenty of suspicion.

Ten minutes after that Renjun got up and most likely went to the bathroom or to get more of the gummy worms he refused to share with Chenle that he finished. Sure enough, he came back with gummy worms but his facial expression seemed off. Nothing could have happened out there, right? He is a idol and all but no one here seemed to care too much.

"I win. He totally got a hand job earlier."

"No way, he didn't move at all."

"Mark, babe, I love you, but trust me when I say I've seen Renjun post hand job before."

"That makes me nervous."

"Not with me. Yikes. It was before we met any of you. Could've been Jeno or Xuxi but he'd always come out of their room with that ugly face and when I asked him one day he said it was the face he made after a hand job."

"Gross, okay."

"Can you two not talk about that now?" Renjun asked without turning back.

"Sorry." Donghyuk apologises and continues the movie. Not too long after that Chenle and Renjun give in to being ethical and just start to make out as if no one was present.

"Fuck." Mark once again has to nudge Donghyuk out of his movie trance into real life and they both quietly, rush down to the row below them and drag their friends out.

"What were you thinking?!" Mark raised his voice a bit, drawing in the attention of others.

"Calm down, Mark, they didn't do much." Donghyuk said.

"Sorry. You and Hyuk get to be like that all the time but we don't, okay? We hardly get time alone and when we do someone's pulling us away from each other." Renjun says. Mark feels bad now. He's got Renjun over here speaking in English tryna get some guilt out of him and its working.

"Okay, fine. I'll do you kids a solid. We can go back to my house and Hyuk and I can leave you in my room for an hour before I have to return Chenle to his mom and you two to your dorms and then we'll all be happy." Chenle was shocked.

"You're gonna actually leave me in a room with another boy other than Jaemin and Jisung? This is cool." Chenle rambles. Mark groans and checks for his ticket stub after he walked pass Daisy in the ticket booth again. He has it and there is a number on it so he shoves it into his wallet and decides to deal with it at home.

__

Chenle and Renjun's hour is up and their babysitters are kinda scared. It was pretty quiet the whole time so they expected them to be dead or sleep. When Mark opened the door he found them very much alive and awake.

"Oh, is that all the time we have?" Renjun asks from Chenle's lap.

"Yeah, we should- I'm sorry, what in the fuck is going on?" Donghyuk asks. Renjun was in Chenle's lap on Mark's bed and Chenle was on his phone taking pictures of them. It was strange.

"I thought y'all wanted fuck time?"

"Oh my god, we haven't gotten that far!" Renjun quickly hid his face in this hands.

"Dang, what base y'all at?"

"Stop saying y'all. We're probably at second. Yeah, we like hugs and kisses to be honest." Chenle says. Mark covers Donghyuk's mouth and doesn't let him ask anymore. They first walked Chenle home then Mark dropped off Renjun and his boyfriend. When he got back home he took a hot shower and fell back onto his nice comfy bed.

"I really gotta learn how to say no to that woman. Never again will I do that." He mumbles before falling asleep. At seven in the evening.

welcome to the chapter before the last. sadness. i hope i dont get alot of hw this week bc this one is gonna be a long one so ill need all the time i can get. ohhhhh and as for the choice of movie,,,,,, i have never seen a fifty shades so i avoided talking about it ://// yeahhhhh wellllllllll i hope this wasnt too bad. i didnt know what to do for that last part but there you go. hope it was enjoyed to some extent. what was your favorite part of this whole story? im curous, even though it killed the cat ;) :( byeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 776 21
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜†๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ผ: i'm always open if you need someone to talk to. ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ: what the? STARTED: august 5, 2022 ENDED: august 22, 2022 mi...
48.1K 3K 10
โœŽ chensung ! โ˜ - jisung's whiny 'cause he's never kissed anybody before. started โ†  2020.15.03 ended โ†  2020.15.04
142K 8K 38
in which jaemin and jeno are exes by default because jaemin got into a car accident that erased his memories. alternatively: jeno tries to make jaemi...
8.7K 351 20
โœจ*COMPLETED*โœจ An SF9 fanfiction were lots of members are gay. Pretty obvious. There will be humor in this, and you can enjoy my awkward writing. (My...