Beyond Birthday Meets Ryuk

By BeyondRyuk

This is a story about how Beyond Birthday finds a shinigami, namely Ryuk. this is not in chronological order... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Prologue

360 13 3
By BeyondRyuk

I am Beyond Birthday. I lived at Wammy's house, an orphanage for exceptionally smart orphans. Now some of these orphans were just orphans. Others, like I, were given letters that they went by. I was the backup for the main successor of L. The main successor was A. I didn't like being called backup so I gave myself a name. Beyond. I went by this name all the way until I tried to surpass L. This is a story for another time though. Beyond Birthday was what I used for my full name. I was born with the eyes of a shinigami. This was a gift and a curse at the same time. The frustrating part to this is you can't see your own lifespan. With the eyes of a shinigami you can see a persons real name and their lifespan. This was a helpful thing if you were someone like Kira. Even just thinking of him makes me wince. Anyway back to me. I was trying to surpass L. But to make this interesting I'm going to see what would happen if I met Ryuk. What happens will probably make you wonder if this is better for L or me. So let's get started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 2.3K 132
Mo Chen traveled to the Collapse World and obtained a character strategy simulator. In simulation after simulation, he conquered the conquerable char...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

376K 18.8K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
348K 26.1K 38
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်
180K 10.5K 40
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...