Bob's Top 100 Fallout Fanfict...

By HaveSomeShawarma

Or, why the Internet was a mistake and Bob needs to visit a psychiatric hospital. But seriously, give these a... More

The List
Authors (Part 1)
Authors (Part 2)
Fallout 4 Crossovers
Stories About the Lone Wanderer
Stories About Sad Vault People
Charon Backstories
Stories about Courier Six
Stories About the Lucky 38 Crew
Legion Life
Stories About Joshua Graham
New Vegas Epilogues
Stories About Random Characters
Fun Stuff

Preamble

1K 6 9
By HaveSomeShawarma

Yes, I spent enough time reading fanfiction that I could make this list. If you're the average Wattpad layperson, you may or may not find this weird, but I also don't care about your opinion. If you are my cousin, either of my siblings, Jojo, or any of the LOLPics people I've given my account name to, you're probably hardcore judging me right now. But you've always known I like to read, and I read 100 free short stories on the internet, whose settings and characters I already knew. Is that ALL that much weirder than reading 100 full-length books (which I've also done)? ...Yes, it is. So sue me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
4K 86 15
After exposing the night howler conspiracy with Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde has everything he's ever needed to start life on the right foot. But when an u...
18.2K 338 14
Y/N is your typical car guy/mechanic and is drifting around the famous mountain pass called Mount Akian but gets arrested for his reckless driving by...
7.3K 230 28
When Lyra Robinson receives a message from her missing mother, her determination to find her leads her to the planet her father once fought so hard t...