Bedding bad √

By Cephasqueen

'What are you made of Zayn Rodriguez?' There was pure curiosity in her brown eyes. I only then noticed how tr... More

Meghan-1
Meghan-2
Author's Note
Meghan-3
Zayn-4
Meghan-5
Zayn-6
Meghan-7
Meghan-8
Zayn-9
Meghan-10
Meghan-11
Zayn-12
Meghan-13
14- Zayn/Meghan♥️
Meghan-15
Zayn-16
Zayn-17
Meghan-18
Meghan-19
Zayn-20
Meghan-21
Meghan-22
Zayn-24
Meghan-25
Meghan-26
Meghan-27
Meghan-28
Meghan-29
Meghan-30
Meghan-31
Zayn-32
Meghan-33
Meghan-34
Meghan-35
Zayn-36
Meghan-37
Zayn-38
Meghan- 39
Yay!!!
Spin-off
More spin-offs

Meghan-23

1.8K 154 17
By Cephasqueen

Cover by Torieasy01

We were down by five points and I made it a point to not glance over at coach if I didn’t want to be murdered by eyes. My desire to win had flown away, leaving me with the digging need to make sense of everything in my life.

Queenie was sandwiched between Katie and Daniel. Typing away on her phone, probably battling those who had made it their duty to slut-shame her. Yesterday someone inked ‘whore’ onto her locker and she made the o into a blushing smiley.

Zayn had a frown etched onto his face from constantly trying to dodge the huge fan~board Gracie was holding that said; MEGHAN IS QUEEN #4. My eyes met with hers and she screamed what I made out to be: you can do it sis!

The bleachers were overcrowded and the cheers deafening, almost drowning out the screams of my teammates. Pokello was playing center while I was the small forward. We needed at least three goals, two if we could get them from behind the three point line.

I watched as Kello stole the ball from a dribbler making a fast break and throwing it into the hoop. Gracie shot up from her seat as our points increased by three. The time board said we had three minutes and we needed three more points. Kello ran up to me.

‘You’re tripping. Get your head in here!’ she yelled so I could hear her.
For some reason I looked up at the bleachers and my eyes met with Zayn’s. He smiled, not his usual cocky smirk but a nice smile that was highlighted by the setting sun reflecting on his blonde hair.

‘Meg!’ The power forward called and passed the ball to me. Catching it, I made a run for the hoop, dodging all attackers and taking the shot just a few feet from it. We were now at a draw with our opponents. They had the ball now and we had ninety seconds left when the whistle sounded indicating a foul, the girl had the ball in both hands and had resumed dribbling.

‘Summers! Take the shot!’ coach yelled and I grabbed the ball.

I saw Gracie say a prayer but everyone else looked unperturbed like it was a given that I’d make the shot but I wasn’t feeling as confident as usual. I was no longer the nonchalant Meghan Summers who has nothing to worry about. I had problems, I had fears and I was laden with expectations.

I was finally beginning to understand what June had said about responsibility and I knew I had to deliver so holding my breath, I took the shot and Zayn’s wide smile was the first to calm my worries. My teammates were on me as the whistle was blown.

The showers were empty, everyone had rushed to the party at Pokello’s. After the quick shower, I pulled on the denim shorts and white polo I had in my bag and exited the changing room. Gracie was on me as soon as I walked through the front door, she didn’t hold back with the hug now that I wasn’t a sweaty mess.

‘You were amazing out there’. She said as I walked her to Zayn’s car. He wasn’t there though.
‘I appreciate the hype but I almost got us killed out there’.
‘You guys won, which is all that matters’.
‘I heard there’s a party, Zayn said he isn’t going but we can give you a ride there since you didn’t come with your car’. She suggested.

‘It’s cool. I’m riding with Kello and Travis’. Just then I felt strong arm wrap around my waist.
‘You did great babe’. He whispered in my ear. ‘Did you see me cheering for you?’ I had completely forgotten he was at the game.
‘Tell mom I’m sleeping over at Kello’s’. I told Gracie.

‘You mean at Travis’, I would give you some mom advice but I’m feeling juvenile so have fun and don’t worry about a hangover, Travis will kiss it all better’. I rolled my eyes as the said human gave her a thumb up. Weirdos.

The party was already in full swing when we got there, the entire school had turned up for this shit. Tyler looked sated in the sofa crowded by at least six chics. He winked at me as I clung to Travis who was taking his first shot straight out of a nameless bottle, I made a mental note not to take even a sip from it.

I quickly scanned the room for Queenie and found her leaned against the wall, typing into her phone. It was becoming obsessive, usually she’d be the life of the party, dancing her life away. I carefully slipped away from Travis who was busy with his friends and walked to her. I leaned next to her but she didn’t notice me.

‘What are you doing?’ I struggled to be heard above the music. Her perfectly made up face looked up at me and she tried to smile.

‘Scrolling through insta’. I let a few beats pass.

‘Let’s dance’. I said and she shook her head.
‘I don’t wanna’.
‘Come on, don’t you wanna show ‘em who owns the party? Dance with me’.

Gently, I dragged her to the corner where the music was loudest and began dancing but she stood still so I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me. She smiled and began rocking her body against mine. Soon she got lost in the music, grinding up against me, twerking and laughing.

We danced for over two hours, taking breaks to get refills for her, I stuck with coke because I knew one of us had to stay sober. I felt hands against my hips and turned to deliver a punch but realized it was Travis, a very drunk Travis.

‘You girls look hot from across the room. What are you bi-curious now?’ His words faulted a little but he didn’t slur, never does.
‘I’m wild’. I whispered into his ear as his hand dipped lower down on my back, resting on my ass.

‘I would know. Let’s go upstairs’.

Maybe if I had had a few shots his words would have had an effect on me but now all I wanted to do was push him away and tell him I’d rather dance with Queenie.

He didn’t give me time to do it though, he raised me up and my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. He didn’t hesitate to trail kisses down my neck as we fought through partiers to get to his room.

Once in his room, he pushed me against the door and slammed his lips on mine, his tongue sliding into my gasping mouth. I tried to return the kiss with as much fervor but the stench of alcohol on his breath and the taste of whatever else he had been drinking irritated me. His hands caressed my naked thighs and pulled me closer to himself, making me painfully aware of the overgrown need in his pants.

‘Travis’. I croaked out detaching our lips but he attached his to my collar and sucked, trying to leave his mark. I let my legs fall from around him onto the fall. He finally pulled away and looked at me, slowly licking his plump lips.

‘What’s wrong?’ His eyes were dilated both from his arousal and the alcohol.
‘Are you still mad at me?’ He pouted cutely. ‘I said I’m sorry, it was a dick thing to do and it’ll never happen again. I want you so bad’. He closed the space between us again, pulling at the waistband of my shorts. Our lips met again and he quickly undid the button on my short.

As his fingers began toying with the zip, my phone rang loudly, pausing his actions. He made to continue but I pushed him slightly and fished out my phone from my back pocket and answering it without looking at the caller ID.

‘Captain’. Zayn was many things but he just added one more to his resume; cockblocker.

‘Yeah?’
‘Are you drunk?’
‘Do I sound drunk?’
‘It’s hard to tell but if you are not, can you get to my house?’
‘Why?’
‘I found out who did it’.

I looked to Travis, he was too drunk and horny to drive.
‘I’m gonna need you to pick me up’.
He groaned loudly.
‘Text me the address’. I turned to Travis as I ended the call.
‘I have to go. Family issues’. I hated lying to him but it wasn’t a complete lie, Queenie is family.

‘You are going to leave me hanging, literally, for your family issues?’
‘You’ve left me hanging for family, friends and animals so many times Travis’. Pissing me off was becoming quite easy for him these days.

‘You know what? Go. I’ll just find someone else to take care of this’. He gestured to his crotch and I had to remind myself that he was drunk and didn’t mean any of what he was saying.

Sparing him one last glance, I walked out of the door and out the building without being noticed. I texted Zayn the address and waited. He arrived no more than five minutes later and stopped right before me. I looked at him and lifted a brow.

‘What’s with the leather jacket on sweatpants?’
This was the second time I was seeing him dressed like that.
‘It’s cold and I’m not getting out of the car anyway. Get in’.

He hit the gas as soon as I slammed the door shut. He was driving with dangerous speed but I wasn’t going to stop him. it juggled my thoughts and at that moment, I didn’t want to think.

‘Are you okay?’ He spared me a glance.
‘Drive Rodriguez’.
Just drive.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Who hates the author? I know, I know, all of us and you guys are the bestest coz you deserve a lot more updates but you still put up with my crap.
Next chapter is in Zayn's pov, who's anticipating??

Special dedication to MercieWaKisakas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 3 20
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
4.6K 343 58
We're all well known with how the path of a mentally ill girl goes. They either destroy themselves until theres nothing left or their minds take over...
2K 3 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
101K 2.9K 60
Her entire life so far had been like one sunny afternoon, passing quickly and soon forgotten along with all the other days that had no stand-out exci...