Happily Zerrie After

Oleh _storytellerxoxo

He broke her heart, but now he's willing to win it back. What will she say? Will they be like before? Or bett... Lebih Banyak

Details
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
Author's note:
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24 (PART 1)
CHAPTER 24 (PART 2)
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Chapter 27
Update

CHAPTER 6

1.7K 23 4
Oleh _storytellerxoxo

Perrie's POV

It's my last day of tour with the girls, right now we're on the plane and I'm so bored. Jesy is watching a movie while our managers are in the other class, and Jade and Leigh-Anne are snoring their asses off!

I have already taken my 1 hour nap and I can't fall asleep again. So I just decide to click some pictures: 

I liked the picture I took, so I decided to post it as soon as we land. And suddenly, something special hit my eyes - my ring, YES, the engagement ring! Zayn gave it back to me, I wore it cause I like it, and honestly, after those 2 years, my hand felt empty, without wearing it. 

Here's what happened after I had told him to wait for my answer: 

*Flashback*

We woke up due to the loud honking of the car. Zayn whispered softly in my ear, "Babe, we're home." 

"Uhmmmm" I said rubbing my eyes sleepily. I checked my phone it was 1:25 am!! "Fuck!!"

"What happened baby?" Zayn asked shocked at my sudden exclamation after being in sleep. I said making a puppy-dog face, "It's past mid-night now how'll I reach the other side of the city?"

"Who said you're leaving?" Zayn said with a smirk. I give him a confused look, he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car. I understood his hint and did an eyebrow slant facing him, with my arms crossed. He laughed, "Don't worry Madam Edwards, I will make special arrangements for you in the guest room!" he said raising his hands in surrender. He looked so cute. I laughed at his silliness. He put his hands around my waist, I gave a subtle expression. We were standing in his building's empty lobby, so there was no way anyone could click a picture. 

He leaned in and smashed his lips on mine. We had been hanging out since the past 1 week and a half now, but this kiss felt nothing different, except it was magical, just like it used to be, when we were engaged...

He was so gentle and  amazing to me, his hands moved to my bare waist, inside the hem-line of my crop-top. I didn't stop him, I liked this feeling, and I knew I could trust him now, more than ever.

And maybe it'll feel wrong to say this, but one thing Gigi has made sure is that he never cheats in a relationship ever again. I'm grateful to her for this. He slowly starts moving down my throat and kisses my collar-bone, sucking at my weak spots - He remembers - I think. He then comes back to my lips and makes a contact with my eyes breaking the kiss. I look at him, a little breathless, and his eyes look deeply in mine, they say to each other the unspeakable things we both felt, in that moment and since day one we had met. 

"I love you, Pez" 

"I love you too, Z"

And I collapse in his arms comfortably, while he slightly puts his arm around me and we move into the elevator. 

As we enter his new home, I see beautifully-furnished furniture and modern art-pieces, some incomplete paintings hang on the wall beside his photos of his family, friends, even The Boys (Yes he still had them, I was surprised too), he even had our first and best ever pictures taken and a few of him with Gigi:

I turn away, but it's okay, he looks so happy, and I wouldn't deny being hurt, but also that they both made a fabulous couple. I have mixed feelings about their separation, guilty, but I'm thankful for it, as I have him back in my life. But I feel sorry because, I know she made him happy.  But I do too, right?

I come out of thoughts as my eyes land on a painting, it looks familiar:

A drop of tear falls down my eyes, when I realise it's the same tattoo of me that Zayn had on his arm!!!!!

But he removed it... I sob uncontrollably and Zayn quickly rushes to me and rubs my arm . "Shhh" "I didn't mean to make you cry, I'm sorry Pezza!" 

"No...uh...ok.." I say between the sobs but he shushes me by putting his finger on my mouth. I finally calm a little and say, "Why did you draw that?"

"To hang it on the wall, honestly, I don't know if I should get that tattoo back." he chuckles and I hit him on the arm. 

"It's better you don't." I smile and kiss his cheek. 

"We aren't official yet!" I wink at him.

"Yeah, that's why you let me make out with you and just kissed me?" he says with a sassy tone and smirks. 

"Oh Zad, I think you're too fast, just wait. I think you'll get your answer tomorrow!" I laugh and say "Good night Malik." but he abruptly stops me as I turn to go inside.

"But I won't be able to sleep with that!" 

"Your problem not mine. You have caused me enough sleepless nights." I say trying to be funny but it comes out in a disappointed tone.

"Well, yeah..." he stammers. "No problem, you have all the time in the world. But let me at least ask you properly?"  he says and excuses himself, he disappears inside the house.

"What could it be?" I think and as I stand in the living area of Zayn's house, he comes rushing out with his hand in one pocket and other sheepishly scratching his head. 

He kneels down on both his knees, I gasp and put my hands on my mouth - Yeah, history repeats itself! NO! YES! A confused battle of the heart and mind....ugghhhhhhhh! I think and he speaks, 

"Perrie Louisse Edwards, I know this is wayyyyy to early to do this, but I've known and loved you since a longggg time, I did spoil it bad the last time. And you've all the right to hate or go away from me for that. But I promise, if you give me THIS chance, I'll prove to you that I've changed and become wiser. So Pez, will you 

1. Be my official girlfriend? With this promise ring?

2. Will you ever still, want to, marry me?"

I was dumbstruck, I swear if the girls were here they would definitely say he's a player, but really does a player come to you kneeling down with a diamond ring and propose to you TWICE?? ONCE AFTER A MASSIVE PUBLIC BREAK-UP????!

I don't think so. But, keeping in mind my state after he left me, I act wisely and say, "Zayn Jawadd Malik, I'm glad to witness this day again, and that too with you! But, I want to play safe, I don't want to let my guard down. Don't get me wrong but I don't think I'll be able to take it if you hurt me again. I trust you and love you with all my heart! 

And yes, I am ready to be your girlfriend, but it'll be official only when I am ready. Okay? And about the wedding, I need time. But I accept this ring as a token of your love and apology. Yes, Zayn!"

"Perfect!" he says smiling ear to ear and we kiss. 

And of course, we ended up in one room. He put me on the bed and climbed on top of me, then his hands made their way to the end of my top pulling it off of me, not stopping to kiss my neck and face at once. He moves back a little and takes a look at my now, naked torso, I blush, he whispers, "You're still so beautiful!" and kisses me hard, I return the kiss. 

My hands now move to his shirt and soon, it's gone. I kiss and suck at his neck. He moans my name, and removes my jeans, and his pants, along with my panties. 

I gasp, as his hand moves down there. He slowly marks a trail of kisses from my centre neck to the end of my belly-button and then he goes down on me. I slide down his boxers, in between my moans and he moves slowly at first and with a patterned pace, then faster, inside me making our moans higher and louder. I reach my climax and he does too, a little later. 

He finally collapses beside me, both of us heaving with sweat. He says "I love you Pezz. I am so lucky to have you back. I missed you a lot!"

"I love you too Zayn, and I missed you more!" 

And we drifted off to sleep. 

*Flashback over*

And now finally, after the girls have known about our relationship and even the boys, since I and Z have been on face time since I left for the tour!

 I think I should tell the fans too, officially!! They have always been such a great support.

Ok guys thanks for reading it and voting I love you all! And Zerrie forever! I am still sad about the Zigi breakup, and that Gigi even removed the 'happy place' picture from her IG. But I hope they'll be fine! Ok bbyeee I gtg, History (sucks) calls! 

I might take time to publish as my finals are almost here (and here I am wasting my time on Wattpad!) Bye loves!

Much love-

~ K <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.3K 43 18
This story is about love, heated breaking,drama and cheating well see Harry and Louis meet at X-factor then day's went past. Harry finally have the g...
59.6K 2.1K 18
Zayn and Perrie are engaged, which means all of their problems and worries are forgotten. Wrong. So wrong. That's just not how it works, and it seem...
30.3K 400 28
Perrie and Zayn fight for the first time in years and it's left the both of them emotionally unstable, especially in Zayn's case. Perrie tries to pay...
14.3K 642 20
แดษดแด‡ แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด x สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แดษชx "You're such a loser Jade." I pushed him off my lap and a loud thump abrupted from the floor. He stood up and so did I. H...